Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Me and angelic. : o

"You like it babe?"

"Mm, fuck yes." Claire didn't even want to move her mouth to speak. It just felt so good, she loved how his dick throbbed in her mouth, it got her so wet. It was unexpected when he started to leak out from the slit. She grinned, and moved her mouth down toward the head of his shaft, sucking aggressively, taking every drop in her mouth. He was so weak, and she loved how he was so close. She knew now that he loved it when she deepthroated him. She looked up at him, and grabbed his hips, thrusting him in and out of her mouth, pushing her mouth to take all of him, deepthroating him like an animal in need. Her hair flapped around her, the only sounds in the room were her mouth sucking greedily on his meat. She panted, he was so big, and so good. Mm.. she wouldn't hesitate to take him ever again. She wouldn't even know if she'd let him work on her house when instead, he could just work on her.

[Posting for Kii..]

"I'm glad babe, keep sucking it hard. I'm almost there..." He whispered under his breath. Afterward sighed in satisfaction from the only sound emitting from the room, her slurps and sucking. He loved how she deep throated him again and he felt his peak closer than ever, he just needed one more push from her. He steadily began thrusting his dick in and out of her mouth, but soon it was a faster pace. He groaned loudly and grasped her sweaty breasts with one hand, squeezing the nipple. Meanwhile he softly petted her head like if she was a kitten. In fact, she was a kitten, a sex kitten at least. He steadily locked eye to eye contact with her, looking deep into her eyes with lust and passion. Luis could only wonder where would they go after this? He could care less right now, he just desired to blow his essence inside her mouth. He wanted a part of him inside her, so she could enjoy him even when he wasn't around.

Instead of just getting one more push, Claire gave him a lot more. She gripped his hips, pumping his cock in and out of her mouth, her mouth greedily sucking viciously on his cock, swirling her tongue all around it. As if she could feel him about to blow, she concentrated all her attention on the mushroom head, sucking delicately, squeezing his ass, forcing all him into her mouth. Deepthroating him over and over again, she grew excited. She wanted his cum to spread all over her face, and mostly, into her mouth to taste it. If it tasted as good as the rest of him, she couldn't wait. It was strange. She didn't normally like giving blowjobs but for him, because he was so big, so delicious, and so hot, she wanted to. It was as if it was satisfying her in the process.

[[So you couldn't post either?]]

Luis was finally pushed to the brink when Claire applied multiple deepthroats to his cock. He cried out loud as he released his essence, "Oh my god!" He cried loudly as his cock pulsed in and out, releasing squirt after squirt of creamy sweetness into Claire's warm mouth. He closed his eyes, grinned his teeth as he felt his whole body go limp. It felt like an eternity and all Luis could see was hallucinations of him and Claire in a background full of stars. Luis felt like he was in heaven overall, and by god damn, he was disappointed when his throbbing member released its final squirt. The best experience of his life had come to a conclusion end, yet he didn't withdraw his dick from her warm mouth. He sighed softly and admired the erotic sight of Claire with his dick in her mouth.

[Yes! And, I couldn't PM either.]

Eager, once Claire had felt him scream and cum simultaneously, she just sucked on him harder, as if her mouth was glued to the mushroom head, her head bobbing up and down, licking off every drop he had to offer, her tongue swirling all around the wet, smooth meat in her mouth. Grabbing his hips, she forced him to move with her mouth, devouring his meat. She slide a hand lower to rub his balls roughly, and panted, when it had stopped, she realized he hadn't taken it out, and using this to her advantage, she still sucked on the hard cock in her mouth, running her tongue up and down the sides, and took her mouth out for a moment. She squeezed her breasts together, and slide his wet cock, covered in her saliva, between the valley of her breasts, grinning, looking up at him to see his reaction and what he thought of it.

He shuddered when she swiftly released his cock from its entrapment between her mouth. However, his manhood would be in another entrapment, this time it was between her big breasts. He smiled warmly towards the act she was performing and helped the process along by sliding his dick between her breasts, staining them with his essence. Afterward, he withdrew his cock from its entrapment and teasingly smacked his cock against her cheeks, staining them as well with his essence. He sighed softly as he felt his body temperature gradually cool down. "Thank you babe..." He murmured softly and idly caressed her breasts.

Claire grinned, she loved having his cum all over her face. She wasn't done with him. For a moment, she let him rest, figuring he deserved some reward. She didn't bother to ask if he had something to do other than tend to her lawn. She led him up by the hand, both of them stark naked, having forgotten their clothes which laid discarded on the polished floor, up to her bedroom. There were a lot of things she intended to do with him, and hoped he wasn't so tired, his little friend couldn't get up for. She went through the bedroom, and turned the knob of her personal bathroom, turning on the shower knob, and began to make out passionately with him in the bathtub. She ran her fingers through his hair, pulling him in closer and closer.

He willingly followed her, grasping her hand firmly. What else did this young girl have in mind? He had already climax, so he really couldn't fathom what he was capable of now. He made careful observation of the exotic room she had led him, but what really attracted his attention was the enormous bathroom she had guided him to. It was about twice the size of his small room at home. He slowly stepped inside the bathtub with her and twitched a bit as droplets of hot water crashed against his skin. Afterward, his lips were unexpectedly crashed upon by Claire's. He returned the affection, kissing her with the same passion underneath the shower head. It was such a perfect scene, their bodies engulfed by droplets of water.

While kissing him roughly, Claire unexpectantly, jumped on him. She wrapped her legs around his waist, and since the water was their own personal lubricant, she slammed her cunt onto his cock, grinding herself against his, making their two bodies meld together as one. She leaned her head back, her breasts bouncing, her body drenched with the water, groping her breasts, tweaking her nipples between her fingers. "Mm.. damn. It's so good.." She bounced on him vigorously, the shower curtains pulled behind them. But, if her neighbors heard them fucking, she didn't care. She loved the fact, that there was so much risk and danger. It just got her hotter and hotter.

He captured her figure into his arms and wondered what she had in mind. He shivered softly as he felt her womanhood capture his dick inside her yet again. "You can't get enough of my cock, can you?" He chuckled softly and shifted their position to a more newer one. To start it off, he withdrew his member from her vagina and turned her back to facing him. Afterward, he slightly pushed her front against the wall and then rubbed his dick all over her pussy, teasing her. "Damn babe, I really wore your pussy out... how about I fuck you up the ass now, hm?" He asked, intrigued by her other small hole, lazily trying to squeeze his cock inside it.

"You can't get enough of my cock, can you?"

Claire shook her head, moaning out, "No! I can't!"She had never had anal before, and was a bit frightened about it all. Still, she nodded, parting her legs. He'd noticied that she was tight, having never been penetrated in the ass. She gripped the shower wall, and breathed softly. She began to whimper once his cock had been rubbed against her entrance, pulling out, pouting. He'd find out that it was incredibly hard to squeeze into, but she supposed, that was half the fun. "Mm.. if you can fit it all in. I've never been fucked in the ass before. You'd be the first." She didn't know if that did anything for him. If that turned him on, or what.

"Oh? Don't worry babe, I'll make it really pleasurable for you.." He whispered softly next to her ear and gently tugged on it with his mouth. He then grasped a bar of soap that was nearby and rubbed it on his cock, adding lubrication to it and then rubbed it all over Claire's anal area. Afterward, he slipped his cock inside her anus, although it did take a few good seconds until he finally made it in with a hard shove. He groaned loudly as he felt a greater entrapment on his cock, she was very tight. "Mmm... so tight there, how's that baby?" He asked, a smirk forming on his lips and gently thrusted in and out.

"Oh? Don't worry babe, I'll make it really pleasurable for you.."
For some reason she couldn't fathom, she didn't really understand why he was being so nice to her, taking her feelings into consideration. If he hadnt been willing, she would have taken advantage of him anyway. She was comforted by this, and for a few moments, she closed her eyes, waiting for his cock to claim her.

"Mmm... so tight there, how's that baby?"

Once he started to move his dick with hard, passionate strokes, she cried out, finding a newfound pleasure. She nodded, "Please!" She panted, clutching against the wall, feeling him as he moved inside her, never giving her a minute to think. Her breasts bounced against the cool tiles of the bathroom, pressed against the wall, as he rammed into her, with her begging for more.

Claire's loud cry of pleasure caused Luis to smirk, feeling satisfied he was giving her outstanding pleasure. He leaned his head besides her shoulder and roughly planted kisses all over her neck before leaving her with several bright red marks around the curves of her exotic neck. Afterward, he grasped the bar of soap and rubbed it all over her breasts, cleansing her of the sticky stains he had rubbed on her with his cock earlier. Meanwhile, he continued to thrust in and out of her, setting up a slow rhythm. Every time he reached deeper into her hole, he groaned loudly as he felt his shaft in a greater and warmer embrace.

Claire's screams wouldn't stop. She kept screaming, begging for more. She closed her eyes, her eyes rolling to the back of her head. "Oh.. oh god, oh god!" Fuck. It was so good, she should have tried anal alot sooner. And with Luis. It turned out he had quite the stamina, something she valued in a man. She groped her breasts, her perky nipples hardening against the water that washed down on their bodies. "Mm.. fuck, baby, use that cock! Uh! Yeah, you're so big.. so hard.." She gasped, feeling his cock reach new depths, panting, clutching onto the wall as he pounded into her.

[[Is that you on your signature? If so, you're cute. <3]]

He gently pulled Claire's head underneath his head, planted a passionate kiss on her rosy lips and tugged gently on her lip before withdrawing. Meanwhile, the rhythm of his thrusts grew faster, roughly pulling out, but then quickly jamming his cock back insider of her tight hole. It was a breathtaking experience as sweat emitted from his, but was quickly washed down from the droplets of water crashing against his skin. With one swipe of his hand, Luis began smacking Claire's ass, continuously smacking her whenever he jammed his cock inside. He smirked and growled in pleasure, feeling dominance over and left several rosy red marks all over her ass with each spank.

[No, I go around taking pictures of random girls because that does it for me. /Sarcasm. Yes, that's me! :D It took you... this long to notice?!! But, thank you! I'm just cute? Everyone says that. I'm not pretty? Or hot? :3]

Claire got so turned on, when he was dominating her for a change. She panted, gasping when he smacked her ass. "Mm.. yes, I've been a very naughty girl.." She clutched the wall, knowing that with a few more thrusts, she was going to cum. "Ah! Ah! I'm going to.." She shivered, taking deep breaths, her whole body soaked over with water. She knew they were going to be wrinkly after this, but didn't care. As long as she got her fill of him. "Luis!" Her voice went up a notch, screaming as she came onto his dick, moving her ass quickly with his dick, never wanting him to slip out, shivering. Her breath was quick, heavy, groping her own breasts as she came all over him, clutching the wall.

[[It didn't take me this long to notice that picture, it's just I kept forgetting to ask. And yes, you're cute and pretty, lol. :? ]]

"I know you have babe," He whispered softy under his breath. Luis main focus was to have this girl release her climax all over again. He could sense another orgasm was building up just by feeling her body temperature rise all over again. As soon as she made it clear she was about to climax any moment, Luis smoothly thrusted in and out of her asshole, pounding it as much as he could and witnessed her hole stretch a bit with every pounce he gave to her. Later, he twitched lightly when her essence poured out from her womanhood into a portion of his thighs. He chucked softly in delight as warm essence tickled his thigh. Nevertheless, he didn't came to a halt with his thrusts until her essence stopped flowing through. Afterward, he carefully withdrew his cock from her hole and it sprang out, greeting her back with a squirts of his sperm. He bursted into a fit of chuckles, hugged her from behind, caressing her stomach and warm breasts. "You're amazing" He murmured softly next to her ear and kissed her cheek softly.

Claire waited, as the shower washed away all her cum and his cum, and pushed open the shower curtains, grabbing it, and sliding it over her body. "See you in the bedroom." She handed him a dry towel, as she dived into the bed happily, feeling like a seven year old girl. She dried off her hair, and laid in her bed, sighing. After showering, sleep was just so much better, she realized. And, she was getting drowsy from all that sex. She patted the seat next to her once he emerged from the doorway, she had flung the towel into the hamper, and began to slide on her flannel PJs. Not the sexiest clothes in the world, but she didn't care. She just wanted to be warm, and without having to depend on her handyman. Speaking of, her head perked up, she didn't know if he was going to be staying here for the night, or heading home. She had more than enough room in this house, in this room, in this bed, but she didn't know if he'd stay or not.

Luis took the towel and dried his entire body. He sighed in satisfaction when he was completely clean. A nice shower was always relaxing after a long day of work, but this one was even better since he had shared it with another person. Afterward he had noticed the room become darker, the moon was already out, "Shit.." Luis had to leave home now, but he didn't want to. All he wanted was to spend the night with this girl in bed, mainly just to feel the comfort of sleeping with someone else on the same bed. When he stepped into the bedroom, he was stark naked, yet he knew she wouldn't mind. He crossed his arms over his chest and tilted his head in odd, "PJ's? Looks sexy.." He stated in a tone of sarcasm, "Anyways, I don't have any spare clothes, the others are dirty," He murmured softly.

"PJ's? Looks sexy.." He stated in a tone of sarcasm.

"Well, they're comfortable!" Claire fought back, and snuggled against his warm body. "And, they make me less cranky. And that's good for everyone!"

"Anyways, I don't have any spare clothes, the others are dirty," He murmured softly.

She just giggled, and patted the bed. "Oh? Who said anything about you wearing clothes?" She grinned, kissing him slowly but passionately, pulling him on the bed. "You won't leave me all alone in bed, right? I'll have no one to play with." She dangled her feet in the air, snuggling. She only wore her white flannel PJs with cute yellow ducks whenever she wasn't in the mood. She just liked getting him all excited, and hard. It was fun.

[[Just cute?!?!! D< Grrrr..]]

Luis' hips twitched lightly as her light article of clothing come in contact against his bare skin. He obidiently sat on the edge of enourmous bed and sighed softly. "I guess so.... say, where are your parents? They aren't coming back tonight or in the morning, is that right?" He asked, a bit anxious and feeling like an idiot because he hadn't thought of them yet. The last scene he ever needed was his employers catching him sleeping with their daughter, seriously.

[I mean, you're smoking. :3]

"I guess so.... say, where are your parents? They aren't coming back tonight or in the morning, is that right?"

Claire said, "Nope. One week. You can stay here." She kissed his neck, and held his hand, laying on the bed, and invited him, "Join me. It would be a shame if I was lonely, and you were lonely too. Am I right?" Tugging her scrunchie off, her brown hair ran down her shoulders, as she let it go, tumbling down her back. She placed it on the nightstand, and began to brush her hair, routine for her getting into bed. "You'll be my personal teddy bear." She giggled, that screws me once morning comes. Er, rather noon.

[[xD That's more like it. Thanks <3]]

He silently nodded and rested upon the bed with his entire back body. Afterward, he chuckled softly in response to her teddy bear comment, "Wow, what a compliment," He stifled a yawn and scooted to the center of the bed. Next, he placed his hands over the head and sighed in satisfaction of the comfort the bed was providing on his back. Overall, it was far more greater than the cheap bed he had at home, filled with tear and wear from years of use. "How old are you anyways?" He asked, interested to learn more about this girl.

[I'm feeling down & jealous. Don't ask. I don't know why I am! Make me feel better via compliments! :] ]

Claire laid her head on his chest, and looked up at him, "18." Legal age. She was actually considered a woman now, grinning, but.. he would have figured that out through exploring her body. She kissed him softly, pulling the blankets over them, using his chest as a pillow. She held his hand, placing them on her stomach, snuggling into her personal teddy bear. And in a sense, she owned him now. "How old are you?"

Back
Top Bottom