Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Me and angelic. : o

He must have showered for nearly an hour. Nevertheless, it was a pleasant experience as he actually 'cleaned' himself unlike last time where Claire had ganged up on him. He dried himself up and dressed himself with the clothes he had worn last night. Afterward, he headed downstairs, searching for Claire.

Claire sat on a beige stool, one of the few ones, that were scattered around the kitchen counter tastefully. She hadn't ventured into the polished dining room as one would expect. She had been too busy gouging on the previously cheesecake that hadn't made it. Next, she had heated some leftovers in the microwave. Yes, she was famished. She didn't know why. Perhaps sex with Luis took it out of her. In any case, she shrugged, and pulled the porcelain dish swiftly out of the microwave, barely using her silver utensils that laid discarded across the counter.

"Yo," He greeted her when he had found her in the kitchen. He immediately noticed the arousing smell floating throughout the room. "Wow that smells good, what is it?" He asked, approaching her to obtain a better view of what she had in her possession. Luis' hunger was evident as he licked his lips and slightly salivated like a dog. Furthermore, his stomach demanded for food when it grumbled loudly, which made Luis sweat drop and blush in embarrassment.

EDIT: LOL, WOW. Oh, btw, you could have just copied and pasted -__- it would have came out normal size, but yeah... my bad.

Hunger didn't let Claire forget about manners. She patted the stool next to her, and began to grab things she thought he might like. She brought out some curry from the other day, some rice. Some macaroni and cheese. A caesar salad. A can of pop. She began to heat the leftovers in the microwave and placed a white plate in front of him. "Pick whatever you want." A shiny silver fork was placed beside his plate, kissing his cheek. She was so full. She began to hum a small song, obviously happy, her dark hair bouncing around her shoulders as she danced to a song in her head.

He didn't hesitate to pick out the available food to him. The food he devoured first was of course one of his favorites, macaroni and cheese. Afterward, the rest of the food disappeared as he ate, minute after minute. Luis had been known to have a big appetite, a big one so much that his family and friends constantly teased him about it. What amazed them even more was the fact he hardly gained any pounds due to his fast metabolism. After he had finished his meal, he burped loudly, but quickly placed his hand over his mouth, "Excuse me.. thanks for the meal." He murmured softly and then realized she seemed to be zoned out and in her own little world. "Um, yo.. you there?" He asked, waving his hand over her face,

Claire grabbed his hand, and kissed the inside of his palm before setting it down on her leg. "Yes, I'm here." It turned out she couldn't say it without a giggle, her voice breaking up into a high-pitched laugh. "Of course, I'm here. Why wouldn't I be?" She ran her fingers through his hair, and asked, "What would you like to do? You said you wanted to go outside right?" It seemed like she was open-minded, but she was punishing him for even asking her. She made the rules around here, especially when she paid him good money to be a good, attentive lover, and understand that she liked being inside more than anything. Especially when her parents were out.

He sweatdropped when her warm lips smeared wetness all over the palm of his hand, but then casually stroked her leg when she placed it there. He flirted with the possibility of rubbing her crotch, but decided to merely tease her and casually stroked her inner thighs "Well.. the mall? The movies? Anywhere fun, you know?" He replied to her question and then embraced her into a hug, it was random, yet he felt like it. For the most part, they hadn't been in a moment like this. Usually it was just the sex and kisses. Luis inhaled the soft scent of her hair and sighed, "We can have our fun later on tonight if you cooperate... maybe in the middle of the day or so?" He whispered softly and gently tugged on her earlobe.

Fun. Fun was staying at home, idiot, in the warm bed, surrounded by soft pillows and warm blankets. Frowning, Claire agreed reluctantly. As if she was already assuming in her mind that she wasn't going to have fun. She sighed, and pulled away, muttering, "Let's get this over with." She took his hand off his leg, placing it on his leg, and then paused when he said if she was going to co-operate, she'd get what she wanted at night, and frowned. "Excuse me? You're the one whose going to co-operate!" She, could demand whatever she wanted and get it whenever she wanted. Not the way around. She went up the stairs, her feet making louder than normal stomps on the wooden stairs, clearly aggravated at him. She went upstairs to get dressed, it wasn't like she could or was going to go out wearing her satin robe.

He quirked his eyebrow from her sudden outburst but quickly, his lips changed into a smirk and he began laughing when she exited the kitchen, "Wow, that's how I like a woman... feisty and sassy. I'll be waiting for you in my car!" He yelled loudly, making sure she heard him and with that, he left the house. Afterward, when he was inside his Eclipse, he brainstormed on places they could spend the day together in. Luis then realized it was more difficult than he thought. Particularly, because he didn't know the young girl that well and he wanted to please her by making sure the environment they would be in was right for her. A soft sigh escaped his lips and he idly moved around the gear shifter of his car, "Guess I'll ask her when she gets here.. I wonder if I can actually fall in love with her.." He murmured to himself.

Grumbling, Claire pretended that she didn't even heard his comment about meeting him in the car. Rolling her eyes, she slide on a pink t-shirt, and a pair of navy blue skinny jeans and her purse, taking her time to go down the stairs. Throwing her dirty clothes in the hamper, she walked out the door, locking it, and seeing that he was in his car, she got into the passenger side and grumbled something unpleasant under his breath. She grabbed her seatbelt angrily, and pushed it into the lock, and said, "Well? Aren't we going somewhere? Let's get this over with."

He examined her carefully primarily for the cute outfit she sported, however the reason changed once he noticed her negative attitude. "Damn, why are you so mad? I'm not picking the places, you get the choice to where we go, okay?" He assured her by placing his hand over her shoulder and was treating her like if she was a baby, but then again, she acted like one at times. For the most part, everything had to follow her way, there was no butts and ifs. It figures, kids of rich people were usually spoiled and had everything handed down to them. "By the way, you look good..." He said, trying to ease her temper and softly caressed her cheek.

[OOC: I love being a baby. :3]

"Damn, why are you so mad? I'm not picking the places, you get the choice to where we go, okay?"

Claire didn't seem to think she was the one who was unreasonable. Pouting, she just said, "Just drive to where you want to go. You know where I want to go. Inside there. Since you're not willing to co-operate, you get to pick what awful place we get to go to." She pointed to her mansion, and longingly looked at the water fountain, at the beautiful windows, and sighed. She wasn't going to be happy either way, so might as well get over with it. She barely noticied that he had said she looked nice, and still remained in her foul mood, and grumbled, "Thanks. If I have to go out, might as well look good." Slouching further in her seat, she turned her attention to the outside as he drove, looking at all the buildings, her hair falling over her shoulders, tickling the skin as the wind carressed her body.

He looked at her in discust from the immature tantrum she had just pulled, he growled in frustration and backed his car out of the mansion, "Awful place? Fuck you, seriously. Your house might be beautiful, but life isn't always about being confined within four walls. There's many adventures out there in life and that's the thrill of it... unless you're socially isolated or something, then I can understand why you'd want to be in your house..." He muttered the last part under his breath, a bit hesitant to say it but then again, she was already turning down his idea of going out. He stepped on the gas of his car a bit harder than usual due to the foul mood he was in, which caused the wheels to spin, burning off some rubber of the tires and creating a huge cloud of smoke and as well leaving the stench of burned rubber. He cursed softly under his breath and drove off away from the house. "Um, so what are your hobbies?" He asked, trying to lighten the situation and as well learn more about this girl.

Claire was amazed at him. First, he told her to fuck off. Second, he called her socially isolated. She wasn't going to stand for a third strike. And now, he was moving them onto her hobbies? Pfft. "Not being around assholes." She spat out coldly. She wasn't used to not getting her way, and that meant she was. So, she was in his car. Huh. How to get out. She mused over her options. She could ask him to stop. Slap him across the face like he deserved it. She could jump out and hopefully, she landed gracefully. Make him feel guilty and awful, and all those fun emotions. Huh. So, instead of asking him to stop the car, she released herself from the seatbelt that draped across her side, and unlocked the passenger door, and jumped out of the car. Just like that. She didn't care she had grass stains, or she had bruises. All she wanted was to get away from him. At least she remembered to wear sneakers, and not heels.

He sighed loudly since he was losing patience with her. She was still being an immature little brat and Luis could only handle so much before he would snap. Afterward, the unexpected happened when he noticed her opening the passenger door, "Just what the fuck are you doing?!" He cried loudly and tried to take hold of her, but it was too late, she had exited out of the car. The car's speed was about thirty miles per hour and he instantly braked. He quickly stepped out of the car and ran after her where she was laying, "What the hell is your problem?!" He barked at her and leaned down, noticing bruises all over arms and face. "God, you're such an idiot.. " He growled in frustration and then picked her up with his arms and carried her over to his car.

Claire was stunned, she had never been a brave girl, not even when she was a little girl. She laid on the grass, letting the air cool over her bruises, making her wince and groan. It was worth it. Totally worth it. She was about to get up and move, and realized she couldn't exactly walk. Not yet. Just a few more minutes. She wasn't laying on a lawn, so.. it wasn't as if she could get in trouble. And, she wouldn't because her father owned a big company here in town. But, the neighbours would laugh at her, she didn't exactly look like her polished self right now. All because of him. And she couldn't bribe them because she couldn't move her hands, nor did she want to. It hurt just to attempt. She had barely noticied him screaming at her before she jumped. He was such a drama queen, and that wasn't going to make her want to stay in the car anymore. She didn't have a problem. He was the one that had a problem. She should have worn a long-sleeved shirt rather than a t-shirt. She glared at him and said, "Put me down!" She didn't want to jump from his car yet again. What did she have to do to make her point? She couldn't exactly move her limbs just yet. She could feel, and see the blood tripping from her arms. Because her arms were bare, it was so obvious. Her legs were covered in denim, so it would have some protection at least.

He carefully placed her inside his car and tried not to brush her bruises much against his skin or any other thing. Afterward he went to the driver's side and started up the engine. "Yes, now I have the idea where to take you, to the hospital. Look at you, you can't even fucking move.. it seems like you have a few broken bones.. wrist, ankle or so.. " He sighed softly and drove off again, but this time he made sure the passenger door was locked, as well as the window. "I've had it with you, you're such a fucking brat. You want everything done your way, well guess what, life isn't like that. We can't all have it go our way.. I think I'll be fine going my separate way, I don't want a girl who will always have a say in everything.. I won't be the ideal guy for you either since apparently all you want is a guy that will only listen to you, a mindless man.. a fuck toy. " He shook his head, disappointed by the girl's attitude and especially realizing he had mindlessly thrown away his virginity to this brat.

Claire spat out at him, "You know what? I don't care. Because, it was fucking worth it. And by the way, your life might not be like that. But, mine is. I get whatever I want. As long as you have money, you can get whatever the fuck you want. And, I do." With a second thought, she demanded, "Stop this car. I'm getting out. If it is so unbearable to be with me, then stop the car. You won't have to see me again." She crossed her arms over her chest, waiting for the vehicle to stop. "And, I'm not going to the fucking hospital, so you won't have a conscience. I don't care if my bones are broken. I will break all of my bones myself if you don't stop the fucking car."

He merely glanced at her briefly before shifting his attention back on the road. He didn't respond to her and continued off to the destination, the hospital. He wouldn't just leave her like this, he couldn't. It was unbearable to hear her rants which made him step on the pedal, going faster and faster. He would arrive at the hospital sooner than expected and parked his car. Afterward he stepped out of the car and smoothly lifted her into his arms, unconcerned about handling her carefully now. He would leave her to the doctors to take care of and finally move on with his life.

Unusually, silence swept over them, like a thin layer. Claire had just listened, beginning to appreciate the sounds of the cars that drove by. She sat still, anger brewing around her, and winced when he didn't lift her as carefully as he had before. She would have slapped him, and demanded that he put her down, but.. she liked being held like this. Not that she would tell him that. Also, she was plenty angry at him from before. Telling her to fuck off, and being rude to her. She pushed him weakly aside, and once they arrived in the hospital, in the waiting area, she frowned. She hated waiting for so long. Couldn't she just call her own personal doctor? She said to him, "You can leave now." They were in the waiting area already, and he didn't want to be near her. The feeling was mutual. So, he could just leave her now. Waiting would take a long time, and she was sure he didn't want to endure another minute looking at her. She turned around, her back facing him. She could move around now. The pains in her joints had now dulled down to just bruises, like bruises a kid would get from falling off his bike.

"Ugh.." He muttered at the sight of the long line, there was no way he was going to wait for the doctor to call her up. He didn't even hesitate to leave once they had arrived in the waiting area. At least now she was in safe hands and he had nothing to worry about anymore since she would eventually get the proper care she needed, "Yeah, okay. Goodbye," He said coldly, and exited out of the hospital. He felt a great weight off his back now, yet he sighed softly. It had been quite rough the past few days and all Luis wanted was to quickly go home and rest for a while, recollect his thoughts and just relax.

Claire watched him go, not because she was attached emotionally, because.. she was going to leave. She wasn't going to stick around for this line. And, she hadn't registered in yet. They didn't have her health card, her contact information, nothing because she never went to public hospitals. Rule number one. But, she was going to take advantage of Luis' leave. She called over a taxi, she grimaced, and slide in, and told the driver the address of her home. She was going back home. All she needed was rest. And if the injuries bothered her that much, she would call her own personal doctor that only made house visits to her.

Back
Top Bottom