Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Me and angelic. : o

"Whatever you say..." He said rather unsure, but sighed softly as she kissed him softly on the ear and around the neck. He obediently laid on the bed and groaned in satisfaction as she climbed on top of him, "Mmm babe... what are you gonna do to me?" He asked with a fake tone of obliviousness as she unzipped his pants. Afterward, he groaned softly as she sucked his crotch through the fabric of his boxers. He sighed in satisfaction, caressed her hair and grinned widely after she had smacked his ass, "Mmm, can't I see what you do to me?" He asked and responded with a smack to her ass of his own. Finally they were getting down to business and he was loving every single moment of it.

"Mmm, can't I see what you do to me?"

"I haven't decided yet." Claire grinned, and using her teeth slide his boxers off his legs, flinging them across the room. "I have to get you all hard first..." She spread his legs, kissing the insides of his legs gently, squealing once she was smacked on the ass, enjoying every minute of this. She darted her tongue in and out of her mouth, flicking soft, slow strokes on the head of his cock playfully. "Does it feel good?" She murmured softly, carressing the shape of his balls, her breasts bouncing in her dress. All she removed off her body was her panties. He could hear the shuffle of clothes coming down off her body, as she lifted herself off the bed to do that. She kissed her way up his cock, rubbing his balls. "Have you thought of me while you did your errands?"

"Oh god..." He muttered under his breath as he felt his boxers slowly pulled down. Afterward, his erect cock sprung up, greeting her with its bulging veins. He whimpered softly as he felt the tip of his shaft licked for brief instances, "God.. yes, it does baby..." He responded to her question and smacked her rear end yet again and softly rubbed it. He then slipped his hand, wandering around it until he felt a wet spot, it was her pussy and he gently caressed it. Further whimpers escape his lips as she continued to gently handle his cock with her kisses and delicate hands "Yes.. I even jerked off when I thought about you... did you think about me?" He whispered softly.

Claire liked his moans, she giggled quietly. He was moaning more than she had thought just from her small little licks. She squealed once he smacked her ass, feeling it become red with slaps. She panted, spreading her legs wider, skirting her red dress up her legs once she found his hand exploring, moaning as she took just the head of his cock in her mouth, eagerly sucking, rubbing his balls quickly. She paused when he asked her a question, and exclaimed, "Of course! I thought of you when I put on this dress, and I thought of you when I was telling the chef of what to cook." She giggled, "And, you will be happy to know that I didn't ask someone to come here to take care of my needs, and I played with myself when you weren't here to help.."

"Oh god... that's it.." He groaned softly in satisfaction when she took the head of his shaft into her mouth. He would then slip his index finger inside of her womanhood, and wandered around, clawing her slightly. He gasped slightly when he heard her response, "You would have asked someone else to fuck you?" He asked, raising his tone a bit, but quickly shrugged it off, "I mean... it's not a big deal.. I'm just your client," He muttered under his breath and turned his head aside, pondering what was getting into him, 'Shit.. this is just merely causual encounters, I shouldn't be getting worked up about it, it's just lust..' He pondered in his mind and sighed, attempting to knock his mind back to earth by slipping in another finger inside of her warm womanhood.

"You would have asked someone else to fuck you?"

Claire made a mental note to talk about the status of their relationship after sex was over. She just said, "Well, I'm only human." She panted, glad to see he wasn't shaken up over what she had said, a minor slip up. She leaned her head back, panting as he slide in his second finger. "Oh! Yes!" She had allowed foreplay now, she realized it was a lot better in sex, but sometimes, she just wanted to fuck and sleep, and then go on with her day. This wasn't one of those times. She had been romantic enough, with the setting and the candles, and the rose petals. Oh, god, yes.. this was her reward. She hissed out, "More! More!" She leaned her head back on the mattress, letting him be on top now.

"Yeah, whatever," He growled under his breath and began thrusting his fingers in and out of her aroused pussy. He was getting annoyed by the blindfold around his eyes and he tore it into pieces, finally witnessing the location they were in. He withdrew his fingers and gazed around in amazement. It was simply the perfect scene to have sex, "Nice place... to fuck.." He chuckled softly and then slowly climbed on top of her to her waist length. Afterward, he lowered his head until it was facing her warm pussy face to face, he lifted the edges of her dress aside, getting a better access to her pussy, "Mmm... just desserts..." He muttered softly and slowly swirled his tongue around the outer edges of her womanhood.

Claire giggled, like a schoolgirl, once he tore off his blindfold, and pouted, "Awe. You ruined it." Soon, she couldn't even think of what to say. She was surprised when he lifted her hips to his face, and began to use his tongue against her pussy, panting. "Oh! Uh... Luis.." Her head was thrown back against the pillow, her body shivering from what he was doing to her, crying out for more. She ran her fingers through his silky hair, taking in a scent. Maybe cinnamon? She bucked her hips hurriedly as he began to eat her out. She had never done this was anyone, this wasn't real. It was so good..

He smirked as he witnessed her react to his tongue swirling around her sensitive pussy. He could feel the vibrations of her body against his tongue, sending light shock waves across his body. He shivered lightly, yet enjoyed. Afterward, he softly took the clitoris in his mouth and kissed it, biting it slighly between his teeth. He moaned softly in delight from the delicious taste that was her pussy. Luis the slipped his tongue in her pussy and once again swirled it around her layers, obtaing a better taste of her wet moist pussy.

Claire had shut her eyes closed, gasping for air, as he used his tongue and mouth to bite her clitoris. She panted, gripping his shoulders, pulling his mouth in closer. She was in pure ecstasy. She gripped his hair, bucking her hips in the air for him to taste her again and again. While he did that, her hand couldn't help but wander lower, brushing against his hardened cock that just got bigger with every moan, tugging on his dick, playing with the mushroom-shaped head, rubbing the wet, sticky pre-cum over her fingers in delight.

The pleasure he was experienced was made evident when he groaned softly. His reaction was to lightly thrust his tongue in and out of her delicious pussy for a few seconds. Afterward, he withdrew his tongue from her pussy and placed his hand over her's on his dick, smearing some of his precum over his fingers. Next, he stuffed those fingers inside of her mouth, "Taste good?" He curiously asked and pressed his free hand over her womanhood region and rubbed the palm over and over in circles on her pussy.

"Taste good?"
Claire didn't want to open her mouth to speak, but happily nodded. She flicked her tongue, sliding it all over one finger, and made sure she didn't lose one drop. Her leg laid over his hip, brushing over the tip of his dick, as if unaware of what she was doing. She moved onto the next finger, swirling her tongue slowly over each finger. This continued until she had finished licking each finger, grinning up at him. "You taste great!" She kissed him passionately, letting him taste himself, her body pressed close against his.

He reacted by swirling his tongue around his lips when she was sucking on each finger. She was treating like a treat of candy, and from the looks of it, it was a delicious treat. "Heh," He smirked in response to her compliment and returned the deep kiss she was giving to him. Once he pulled out of the kiss, he positioned himself above her waist this time, his knees were to the sides of her stomach and he gently sat on her stomach. Afterward, he grasped his erect cock and smacked it against several parts of her face, "Come on, try to catch the bone.." He chucked softly.

Claire sat there, blinking her eyes, wasn't she head of the house, and in charge? When did he become in charge? She let out a low growl, and promised herself that she would have the satisfaction of punishing him later. She managed to "catch" his dick, but just slowly swirled her tongue around the head of it slowly, gently flicking her tongue over the slit at the top of the head. She wasn't going to suck on him, or.. even deepthroat him. No, he didn't deserve it. She wouldn't do what he asked until he begged for it. And, this wasn't even her punishment.

He sighed softly in pleasure when she managed to catch his dick, he tilted his eyes backwards when she softly began to tease the base of is cock, "Mmmm... babe, come on, suck it.." He pleaded softly when she was still only teasing his head for a few good seconds. He eagerly tried to get he to suck it by pushing her head against his cock and then quickly slipped in his member inside of her warm mouth. "Oh yes..." He whispered softly and softly began to buck his hips, slipping in and out his cock.

Claire slipepd her mouth out when he started to beg for it. She pouted, and looked at him, groping her own breasts. "Nope, I think I'm done with that. You don't get rewarded today." She stood up, and unzipped her dress slowly, teasing him with every second that went by. She modelled out for him her black lace bra and panties, slapping her own bum, and looked up at him. "How do I look?"

He frowned and pouted as she slipped away from, "What?! Why not?!" He cried out loud, feeling quite angry from her denial of him. Luis wasn't phased by the fact she was presenting herself to him with two articles of clothing, panties and a bra, "I don't know, fine I suppose.." He said casually, looking at the window and idly began to stroke his member.

"WHY?!" Claire blew up. "You took control of me! Shouldn't it be the other way around? What, with the catching and everything else?!" She pouted, and waited until she wasn't angry anymore. Or, at least that much angry. Within minutes, she had pounced on him again, eagerly sucking on his dick, her mouth pressing against the mushroom-shaped head of his cock, her head bobbing up and down, deepthroating him like he liked, rubbing his balls. She was doing this, not to please him, but to please herself. She assaulted his cock, like it was her prey. It just tasted so good, swirling her tongue all over his erection, pushing his hands away. "What did I say? You're not allowed to play with yourself when I'm here, no matter how tempted you are.."

He growled under his breath from her rant, women were so complicating sometimes to Luis, "Fucking a.. fine then, I'll do whatever you want then... geez" He barked back towards her, clearly irritated now, but that mood vanished when she began swallowing his dick inside her mouth. A 'what the hell' look was written all over his face. She was just ranting on him a minute ago and now she was giving him head? He shook his head and gently patted her head, "Women... I swear," He muttered under his breath. When she had withdrawn her mouth from him and had reminded her previous statement, he laughed. "Well geez, do something to me already.." He rolled his eyes, clearly amused by what had transpired.

Claire was clearly in a better mood, and straddled his lap. She realized that he had tore off the original handkerchief, and pouted. Since when was he allowed to do that? And when he said she had looked "fine" in her sexy panties and bra, she hit him playfully on the shoulder, but it was evident she was angry. She found another handkerchief in the drawer, and tied it over his eyes, making sure it was tight and he couldn't see a thing. This way, his other senses were alive, and much more vibrant. She pushed him down on the bed, and since his cock was nice and wet, she pushed her cunt down onto him, gasping. She didn't move for a while, just enjoying the feeling of him being inside her, and slowly she moved her body up and down.

He willingly allowed her to tie the handkerchief around his eyes, fully preventing him from seeing what was happening. When he felt his cock engulfed in an inner warmth, he sighed. "Damn, what's got my cock?" He asked teasingly and randomly ran his hands across her body. When he felt like his cock was rubbing against the inner warmth that was engulfing him, he squirmed lightly. "Mmm... should I join in or shall you only ride this hunk of meat?" He asked due to the fact he didn't want to anger her again, otherwise he wouldn't be cumming at the expense of her.

"Mmm... should I join in or shall you only ride this hunk of meat?"

"Join in.." Claire had no problem with him joining in, to show that he was interested and enjoying it, as long as he was beneath her physically. She ran her fingers lightly in his hair, grinning. Slowly, she began to increase her speed, her head thrown back from sheer pleasure, with every thrust, she panted, sweat covering her body. She was still wearing her bra, but he wouldn't notice. Unless he groped her and felt the fabric, but by then, she suspected that he would more interested in what was going on underneath. She let out a girlish giggle. "Do you like that?" She paused, not moving, waiting for him to respond.

"Gladly," He replied happily and bucked his hips up and down in a slow manner. The sound of their skins crashing against each other was such a relaxing sound and he sighed softly. "No I don't like it, I love it.." He answered her question while still thrusting her, even though she had stopped. "I love how you giggle... I love how you moan... I love how you breath... fuck, I love tight you are.." He murmured softly and placed his hands firmly on her ass, squeezing it and rubbing it. He loved how he was so addicted to her and didn't seem like he would ever get tired of having sex with her, she was the perfect girl to fuck.

Claire grabbed his hips, panting, her hair falling all over her shoulders, her breasts bouncing in her bra. Fuck, the fabric brushing against her bra was fucking annoying. She peeled off her bra, falling to the ground. He could hear the unclipping of her bra. "Oh! Oh! I love how fucking hard you are, how willing you are, how you moan for me.." She breathed, her hands tangling in her own hair, lost in the throes of passion. She eagerly bucked her hips faster, and faster. Finally, they were reaching the highlight of the night. Why she had spent so long setting up, and choosing what to wear.

"I know, you just can't get enough of your client.. your pet.. your Luis.. " He hoarsely whispered and increased the pace of his thrusts, his precum forming a soapy like substance around that ran through the bulgy veins of his rod. His body released sweat all over, his mind was completely focused on fucking Claire the best way he possibly could.

Back
Top Bottom