Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Last TV show you watched

Does my niece's toddler show count? It had bright colors and pretty songs and numbers. I walked away a bit more edumacated.

Handmaid's tale (used to have a RP, would do it again)
Discovery of witches
Just finished Shadow and bones and craving it

Invisible city and SW the clone wars. I really need new scifi shows and perhaps historical (meaning not Reign).

Maaaan, Titans was a fucking doozy of a show and it just got worse. Bit off more and more each episode to wrap that shit up in less than an hour in a very whack-ass finale.

I powered through S1 which was just "What's wrong with Rachel?" every episode, but combining Deathstroke/Jericho, Blackfire, and the Cadmus Project into this entire season just made a fucking mess to have to slog through.

The whole team fucks with Jason Todd (hands down one of the most interesting characters in the show and it's not even fucking close) and then texts him a few episodes later like they didn't blame him for shit he didn't do and they all pretend they didn't gang up on the guy. The best part was that Rachel was the initial accuser and she sends him the text like she didn't falsely accuse this dude of fucking with her. This man nearly committed suicide and no one--not even Dick fucking Grayson--seemed to give a fuck that he was pushed to that point. Maybe Dick didn't tell anyone, but the reason he was on that roof was because of PTSD and because everyone thought he was a prick and left clues about their past around the house that HE WOULDN'T EVEN KNOW THE SIGNIFICANCE OF!

Rose is good now... because. I like Chelsea Zhang a ton and thought she was one of the better actresses in the show but I wish the build up to her becoming a Titan was a little more interesting than "they were nice". And speaking of actresses, other than Starfire and Raven who play the role well, her competition is Donna Troy(Conor Leslie) and Dove(Minka Kelly), with some of the FLATTEST acting I have ever fucking seen. I don't feel anything from their lines, their action sequences--NOTHING. Every scene with these two is just painful. No charisma. No chemistry. Nothing.

Gar's a letdown. You'd think they'd give him more to do this season besides playing babysitter and being a pawn for Cadmus, but he just holds the hands of characters with far more agency. Superboy is fine but I'd rather have Garfield get some development that wasn't holding Rachel's hand or trying to tell jokes all season.

They kill off Donna Troy... BECAUSE. I guess letting these guys be happy without some tragedy going down is just too much to ask. Not like Superboy couldn't have run and jump to catch the falling electrical tower, or Donna couldn't have used her super speed or whatever to get everyone out of the way, or even Rachel using her powers to catch the damn thing--no we need Donna to be the only one who has working legs to catch it and die. It must SUCK being a Donna Troy fan and seeing that go down. I can't relate though because her acting was mediocre and her character wasn't likable. Sorry if anyone is a Wondergirl stan. I'm sure she's better in the comics and other media. Titans just killed this chick off for drama.

Nightwing's cool but Dick being a bitch and ending up in prison because he thinks he deserves it is... eh. I mean, okay, fine.

I'm only interested in Season 3 because Jason Todd (Curran Walters), Rose Wilson (Chelsea Zhang), and Dick Grayson (Brenton Thwaits) are my favorite characters, the actors/actress are some of the better ones on the show, and the writers haven't completely fucked them yet. If one of them died trying to catch a freefalling electrical tower, HOO BOY I'd be pissed. Praying for some Red Hood build up, or some rogue Robin type shit for Jason. The chemistry between Jason and Rose was fucking great. I stan Rose Wilson and I'm proud of it.

9e12c8668914c71bb635603ce29dcd92.gif

I need me some fucking Jason Todd x Rose Wilson ass-kicking in my life ASAP.

I survived Arrow's nauseating Felicity and Oliver shipping bullshit for several seasons and I think I only threw in the towel when they were living together. So I can probably handle a few more seasons of this show if I get my Jason, Rose, and Dick Grayson fix. If we do one more season of everyone being like "OH NO WHERE'S RACHEL WHAT'S HAPPENING?" I might lose my shit though.

I'll be trying Doom Patrol next up if only because my man Cyborg is in it and I gotta see if DC got some things right with that one. Stay tuned ya'll.

Sweet Tooth and Loki. Not really invested in watching more of Loki.

Doom Patrol is fantastic; would recommend anyone looking into a show about dysfunctional "heroes" give it a look.

Finished S2 of Ragnarok on Netflix and hungry for more; always ends just when it's getting good.

Considering Lucifer but anything about the devil bores me as much as vampires do--unless it's about killing vampires, that's fun.

I finished up Azur Lane recently; girls who are warships. I wouldn't mind another season....and Unicorn is so CUTE! :)

Black Summer Season 2.

Haven't finished it yet so no spoilers please, but PHEW. I'm enjoying it just as much as the first season.

Back
Top Bottom