Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Foster Home

"Yes...sir." she said softly and she gasped as he rubbed it and she bit her lip as it was sore and she swallowed. "I.. I know how to cook." She said softly and her eyes widened a bit as he said that. Wanting to say no, though afraid he'd choke her again as he had done before when he shoved her against the wall. "I..I shall start dinner." She said quietly, waiting for him to tell her she could go.

Go on he told her, slapping her behind as she stood up.
eyes still on her as she makes her way to the kitchen.
she cleaned up pretty nice, he said to himself. She is really hot and she is all mine.
if she can cook then she should be perfect.

He got up and went to the kitchen bringing his beer with him,
watching her intently, playfully lifting her skirt, touching her everywhere, groping her,
he comes up from behind and starts to grind her, pushing his bulging cock on her ass,
as his hands cup her breasts. mashing them, tweaking the nipples, then his hand go down
between her legs grabing her roughly. inserting a finger in.

So what are you making ? he asked her.

She felt his slap and all she wanted to do was just fling her hands about, slap, punch, kick and bite but she knew if she did that she'd regret it. She made her way into the kitchen after finding what pots and pans she needed. She felt his hands moving along her body, trying to ignore him though she gasped and gritted her teeth as he pushed a finger into her sore canal. She whimpered a bit and she grasped the counters edge.

"Chicken..with...with pasta." She said and looked down. They were taught how to cook and clean and all of above when they lived in the orphanage. It paid off for her, at least it helped her not get beaten.

as soon as he had his finger wet with her juice inside, his finger found her clit
he started stroking it, rubbing it as the sides, he wanted to hear her moan.
his other hand found her nipple and start to stroke it as well, his fingernail scratching it a bit.
he continued this to see how long it would take for her to cum

She shook her head slowly, "P-please.." She stammered as her sex grew wet around him. But what made her gasp was his finger rubbing her clit, causing her body to grow sensitive and she pressed against the counter. Her small nipple growing hard against his touch and her legs quivered a bit around his hand as she bit her bottom lip, a light muffled moan escaping her mouth.

he continued to stroke her clit, going fast but he feels she is about to cum, he goes slow.
"you are not allowed to cum without my permission, kate" he whispered in her ear, as his fingered quickened the pace.

his other hand had left her breast and gone down to her pussy too, stretching her pussylips so that her clit is more exposed.

She heard his words and she closed her eyes tightly, trying her best not to cum now as his finger quickened. She whimpered more and she almost fell onto the counter a bit. The cool air brushing along her lips and her pussy as she felt herself contract a bit. The feeling in the pit of her stomach telling her she was close and she bit her bottom lip, holding it back as long as she could.

He saw she was close to cumming, he grab a knife by the counter and held it on her neck.
If you cum without my permission, I'm gonna slit your throat right here he whispered on her ear, even as his other hand continued to pleasure her.

he began to nibble on her ear, as he held the knife close to her throat.

will she pass his test..

Just seeing his hand reach for the knife she gasped, her head tilted back and hit his chest a bit and she whimpered. Tears forming in her eyes as she felt the cold steel against her neck, her heart pounding in her chest, forcing herself to not cum. She didn't want to die, not now. She tried her hardest as she felt it building up inside of her, quivering against him.

his finger mercilessly going faster now, now slowing down, he could feel her clit had become swollen.
he felt great, controlling this helpless girl, making her choose between pleasure or pain.
which would win ?

Remember he whispered to her again "You Cannot Come without my Permission"
so that she would know what to do.

She heard him and she shook her head slowly, "Please don't kill me.." She whimpered as her eyes closed. Gasping slightly as her clit had become swollen due to his non stop rubbing and pinching, her juices sliding down her thighs as she grew hotter and wetter around his finger.

"you have to beg me to let you cum", he whispered.
Beg, kate, tell me how much it would mean for you to cum..

his finger had grown tired of stroking her, so he put the knife down on the counter and switch hands not missing a beat and
with his hand fresh, he continued to mercilessly stroke her clit.

"Please. Let me cum." She pleaded with him and shook her head slowly as her back arched against his and she bit her bottom lip. "It. It would mean everything to me." She said and felt her body writhing against his, wanting to cum so badly. "Please." She whispered, a loud moan now escaping her lips and her face flushed.

I'm not convinced, kate, you have to do better than that.

his fingers continued to stroke her clit, faster and faster.

"It would mean so much to me. That i'll do anything and everything you want me to do. Without saying no.. No.. No buts about it." She said and swallowed, gasping out softly. Before she said she was a willing servant, but this gave him so much more things for her to do now and she closed her eyes slowly, shaking her head.

feeling she could no longer hold it, he whispered in her ear, "You have my permission"

his rested hand now went back to playing with her nipples and his other hand continued to stroke away.

he could feel her body convulsed as she let it all out.

She gasped and cried out softly against him as she came, feeling it release onto his fingers as it slid down her thighs and she closed her eyes. Feeling his hands on her nipples and stroking between her thighs. She tried her best to ignore him as she continued to cook his food for him until it was done and she placed it onto a plate and set it down onto the table for him.

She was a gusher, his hand wet from her pleasure. he could see puddles on the floor and chuckled.
he ordered her to sit across him and eat, together they ate in silence.
when he finished he got up, looked at her and said
"you do have other talents other than opening your legs" and left the dinner table.
"You can clean up now" as he move towards the sofa and turned on the tv.

She sat down as she ate quietly and she nodded her head slowly, "Anything you'd like me to do." She said, not having any other talents really...that she knew of. She sighed and stood up and began to do the dishes. Cleaning up the table before cleaning up the mess that she had made.

He called up to her and said, when you are finished come over here, i want to talk to you.

when she came over, he motioned her to sit beside him.

So what do you think about my friends comming over ?
they are just as horny as me, maybe even more.

why don't you go to your room and find an appropriate dress you should wear and show me.

She sighed and finished getting cleaned up and she moved to sit down onto the couch. "Oh.. wonderful." She said, trying her best to please him, though utterly not happy. She stood up and she moved from the couch and into her bedroom as she grabbed a dress. That was quite see through, showing her small perky breasts and showing her ass cheeks. She stepped out and moved into the living room, standing inf ront of him with her legs spread and she glanced down.

the dress she chose angered him, You SLUT! he shouted, is that what you would wear for my friends ?
so that they can see every inch of you ? so you want them to FUCK YOU is that it ?

he stood up and grab her neck again, raising her up until she only her toes are touching the floor.
i ought to snap your neck right now for such insolence.

Go and change, you whore.

She gasped and grunted out as her back slammed into the wall. She cried out and grabbed at his wrist, gasping for air. She whimpered and moved back into her bedroom as she pulled on a different dress that was longer and it was a dark color that was not see through. She looked down and then stepped back out of the bedroom, just waiting to be attacked again.

Arghhhh !!! you are hopeless, he drag her by the hair to her room, push her to the bed.
You will stay here and think of the proper dress for such an occassion.
I need to go out and buy something, something for you. a wicked smile flashed across his face.
he slamed the door shut and from the outside bolted it shut so she could here.

when i come back, you have better put on the right dress, he yelled

She cried out as he pulled her by her hair and she sat on her bed, looking to the ground before she whimpered. She swallowed and tried on a few more dresses, though finding one that wasn't long but it wasn't as short as the first one though it still was quite provocative. It didn't show her perky breasts. Something that was good for this occassion and she sat down onto her bed.

Back
Top Bottom