Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Foster Home

dammit, he thought, she wasn't as submissive as he thought.. fighting her off by parring her arms. with him
still deep inside her he grabs her arms with one hand and slaps her hard across the cheek with an open palm.
Wham, he got her hard. you gonna put your hands back where they belong or do i have to tie you to the bed

She flung her hands up at him, trying to his his face but he managed to grab them and she gasped out as he slapped her face, causing her face to fly to the side. The side of her face bright red from his palm. She whimpered and she moved her hands to grasp back onto the bars and her eyes closed as her head shook slowly. "No.." She said and gripped the bars roughly, waiting for him to think that she had stopped before her right hand once again flung up. Her fist grazing his jaw. With her being only thirteen she knew how to take care of herself, seeing as she got into a few fights back there.

she hit him squarely on the jaw knocking him off her for a minute. now he was really mad.
with his hand forming a fist, he punch her hard on the stomach knocking the wind out of her
ripping his shirt he used it and grabbed both her hands and tie them to the post.

with her hands tied tight as to cut the circulation off her wrist he squeeze both her nipples hard

She felt him get knocked off of her a bit and she moved to get up but gasped, falling back onto the bed as the air was knocked out of her after he punched her. She gasped in and coughed out, gasping for air as he tied her hands to the post and she squirmed a bit. "No!" She growled and cried out as he pinched her nipples hard once again, whimpering out.

you will learn to submit if its the last thing you do.
he positioned himself to re enter her but this time, slowly, letting her feel the pain as inch by inch
slowly, his thick cock enters her yet again. pushing, skin against skin against her dry pussy wall
he bends towards her, sucking her nipple then biting hard as he thrusts deeper inside her.

She shook her head wildly, wanting to scream out no. Though the only thing that could come out was a scream itself. She arched her back as he pushed himself deep into her, letting her stay dry. Whimpering under him and gasping out in pain as his teeth clenched down on her small hardened nipple. "Please.." She managed to stammer out, gritting her teeth as she could feel droplets of blood seep down her thighs. For one since he broke through her hymen and secondly as she wasn't wet, causing her to grow raw.

He stop biting her for a moment to look at her face, the face of helplessness, it meant so much to him to be in full control.
He start to pump her wildly. going faster and faster, knowing full well what it would do to her dry pussy.
how it must burn.

Look at me, he ordered, as he pummelled her pussy like a madman.
Look down and see what my cock is doing to your pussy.

LOOK KATE

Crying out her head continued to shake back and forth. Her eyes slowly looking up to him and she whimpered. Tears streaming down her face. And boy how it burned. She squirmed under him, trying to pull her hands free from it's restraint. Though she cried out once more as he yelled at her, her eyes slowly traveling down. Seeing him holding her legs apart with her ass slightly in the air. Seeing his cock roughly penetrating her and she closed her eyes tightly. Though the pain shot through her body feeling her body reacting to it as it began to slowly grow wet, giving some slight relief from the pain. But not fully with how rough and careless he was slamming into her.

Seeing her closed her eyes, enraged him,
Don't you close your eyes, don't stop looking at my cock ravaging your tiny cunt.
he grabbed her hair and pulled her head down trying to make her look.

what was he turning out to be, he couldn't recognize himself anymore, he didn't know
he was capable of this and he liked it. looking at the poor helpless girl bound to the bed, legs wide apart

She gasped and gritted her teeth as she felt her hair pulled, trying not to cry out in pain. As he forced her to watch him pummel her. Not letting her head back down. She had wished to get out of the Orphanage which was granted. But she now knew she should have been more specific to what kind of family she wanted. He seemed so different at the orphanage but she knew he had to be in order to adopt her. Sweet, loving, charming when in reality he was a careless disgusting bastard. Maybe if she stopped squirming he'd get done sooner and that is what she did, stopped squirming as she let him pound away at her.

he was really getting into it now, it felt good, she could take all of him easy enough as he watch his cock disappear
completely inside her up to the base with every thrust, she was deep but she was tight too.
not tight as he first entered her but he gathered she must be getting wet by now.
she stopped squirming, he wondered why, has she come to like it ? has she come to accept her fate ?

as he continue to ravaged her, he grabbed her hair again so she could see him.
tell me you want me inside you, he ordered her..
tell me that you will do anything for me to cum deep inside you.

He was going in and out easier than before as she was growing wet, her juices escaping and seeping down her thighs with each thrust he gave into her, a mixture of juices and blood. She whined out a bit as he grabbed her hair once more. Looking to him she glared at him, "I want you inside me.." She muttered and gasped a bit as her head tilted back a bit more. "I'll..I'll do anything for you to cum..deep into me." She growled up to him, trying to not let her emotions get to her to let him know that she was nort letting him win.

He pulled her up hard. Say it like you mean it, kate... look me in the eyes..
tell me that you will be my willing servant convince me or you will be sorry.

He was starting to cum, he could feel it, he did not want too but she is getting so wet and
it is feeling so good, he never had a girl this young before and it was great.

She managed to shake her head and cried out a bit in pain as he pulled her arm, stretching her arms behind her and she whimpered out. "I'll.. be your..willing servant." She whimpered under him, tears once again forming in her eyes as she could feel his cum seeping out into her and she swallowed. She knew she had just ended her life as a free girl to become this mans...servant if it meant he'd keep her alive.

As soon as he heard her say those words, he came.
His juices flowed inside her and as he continued to ram his cock inside he could feel
his semen spurt back out, that was how tight she was.
he stayed on top of her, spent and exhausted, cock still deep inside her,
breathing deeply

And she felt him release and her body squirmed, almost as if trying to keep his cum out. But with him thrusting only pushed it deeper and deeper into her body. Deep into her small womb and she closed her eyes as he stayed ontop of her, breathing heavily and her head turned away from him. Looking at the wall before her eyes closed and she swallowed.

He was spent, after a few minutes on laying on top of her he finally rolled over to lay by her side.
a weird smile on his face. he got up went to the bathroom, he showered.
entered her room again, she was a mess, cum oozing down her pussy, sweat and tears on her face.
he untied her and said .. take a shower and clean yourself up.

She watched him re-enter the room and she got up. Rubbing her rope burned wrists and she moved quickly into the bathroom and turning on the shower. Cleaning the cum and crap off of her as fast as she could. Wanting herself as clean as she could be before she stepped back out and dried herself off. Putting the dress back on and she stepped out of the bathroom slowly.

when she got out he told her to come to him, did she cleaned everything ? he needed to inspect her.
kicked both her feet to the side to open her legs and shove a finger in her cunt.
did you clean here ? he asked ?

he had laid out a new outfit for her, a maids outfit, that when worn the hem would barely cover her ass.
as soon as she got out of the shower, he told her to change into the maid's outfit, she was to clean the house
top to bottom starting with her room. he went out of her room and got himself a drink and sat on the sofa to wait for her

when she got out, he told her to get him a drink, there was a six pack on the fridge.

Getting out she gasped once more as his finger shoved in, hurting a bit with how raw and torn up it was. She nodded and began to clean her room, not questions or buts. If she did as he said, she'd eat and live. Soon she left the room after it was clean, pretty spotless and she opened the fridge before getting him a beer. Great..he was a drunk. She moved as she once again began to clean, feeling the cool air piercing her sex and bottom as she cleaned up the house.

drinking his beer, he began to observe her, cleaning the house, everytime she bent a little he could see her crack, it was turning him on, the knowledge that he could have her anytime he wanted, there would be no "not tonight", " I'm not in the mood" or "i have a headache", just YES.

He wanted to get to know this girl a little to get more inside her head, after all, he can't watch her 24 hours.

so Kate, why don't you grab a beer and sit next to me, lets talk

She grabbed a beer again and moved into the living room as she sat down onto the couch, setting the bottle down onto the coffee table for him and she looked to the floor for a moment. "What do you want to talk about?" She asked and bit her bottom lip.

here are a few rules you need to follow while you are in this house

1. when you are sitting down or standing up, legs should always be apart, you
should always show your cunt to me whenever you get the chance.
2. always say sir, when you talk or answer me.
3. i will tell what to wear.
4. you must maintain your weight.
5. no going out of the house, if you ever set foot outside this house, i will kill you.
do you understand this rules ?

as he was saying this, he put his hand on her leg, rubbing them, observing if she understood the rules

She sighed and nodded her head slowly before eventually spreading her legs and her head nodded slowly once more. "Yes...sir." She bit her bottom lip and she looked to the floor. When he said that last rule, she knew he meant it. She could feel the chill running down her spine and she swallowed, waiting for anything else he would say, feeling his hand on her leg.

his hand reach her pussy, and he asked, is it sore ?
he started rubbing it.

by the way, start preparing dinner, you do know how to cook ?
don't tell me all you are good at is spreading your legs, he mocked her.

you should because i will be having a few friends over tomorrow night to play poker and you will be serving us.
who knows you might be dessert.

Back
Top Bottom