Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Foster Home

She heard his pants unzip and it sent shivers down her spine. Oh no..it's really happening. She thought to herself as his hands grasped her ass cheeks. Once spread apart she could feel the cool air on her virgin sex and she looked down. Hearing his question and she gasped as his finger pushed back into her. Giving a soft whimper at his question. "No." She said and her eyes widened.

"Yes.. Yes." She said, stammering but she knew it was probably too late. She looked down, she had told him the truth. She didn't like it but now that she had lied she waited and she cried softly. She had never wanted this, she wanted a loving family. Not someone to use her like this.

NO ? you said no didn't you ? he slapped her ass cheeks hard. once on the left and right. turn around and get on your knees.
I have just the punishment for you. he opened his legs up.. stroking his cock as he watched her get into position.

She shook her head and cried out as he slapped her ass and quite hard. Her knees hit the ground, leaning against the wall and she slowly turned around. Her face cringing a bit to see his legs spread and his cock out with him stroking it. She swallowed and leaned back against the wall as she looked to it and then to him.

Put it in your mouth, he ordered her, all the way in, every inch of it must be inside.. do it now !!!

he grab her hair and shoved her head down on it hard

She swallowed and she moved forward, her mouth opening a bit as the head pressed to her lips. She was above to move though she gasped just before she gagged out wildly. Her hands moving and grabbing his thighs, her nails digging in as he shoved her head down onto his cock. Shoving him all the way into her mouth and the head shoving down and into her throat, forcing him to deep throat him. She cried out and squirmed a bit, gagging a bit more.

ohhhhhh , damn that feels so good, as he looks down at her, hands flailing wildly, he continues to shove her head down. pushing it, not letting go, deeper... mmmmm suck deeper kate, he thrust her cock up her throat and holds it there for a minute before letting her go.

She whimpered against him, closing her eyes as he pushed her down further. His cock in her throat, cutting off her air as he shoved deeper and harder. She gasped for air just before he pulled out and let her go. She gagged out, coughing wildly as she fell over onto her side and grabbed her throat a bit and she breathed in deeply.

he grab her hair to lift her head up and stared at her, how do you like your punishment ?

now start sucking my cock, pushing her head back to his thick cock.. go all the way down and stop halfway.
don't every take your mouth out of my cock without me saying so..

Do it now

She cried out a bit her head tilting back as his hands grasped her hair. She gritted her teeth before her lips met his head and she swallowed. Her mouth opened and she leaned forward and pulled him into her mouth before she did as he said to stop halfway and keeping her mouth on him. Feeling her tongue pressing against his shaft and head. Her lips around his width and her eyes closed as her hands grasped his legs tightly.

mmmm, yes, he said, enjoying the warmness of her mouth, now go up and down, no teeth, only your lips should touch my cock

keep going.. seeing her bobbing her head up and down, he could not contain himself any longer
feeling the cum rise from his balls...

i want you to swallow my cum, all of it, don't spill a drop you hear...

She moved her teeth so it wasn't touching him, only her lips and her tongue. She closed her eyes as she moved her head to begin to bob up and down his shaft. Feeling his head pushing back into her throat and she gagged a bit each time it hit the back of her throat. She sighed softly as she heard his words and she nodded her head slowly, waiting for him to cum.

He smiled looking at her, his own willing slave, taking everything he dished out and more.
he placed the palm of his hand on her head. guiding her.. pushing her head down some more when she didn't reach all the way down.. then he felt it, the cum rising.. unable to contain it.. he pushed her head all the way down and thrust his cock all the way up spurting his load deep in her throat.. moaning as he did.. it felt so good.. doing everything.. holding nothing back, not afraid of any complaints just pure animal.

She wanted to clench down and just bite him but she didn't afraid he'd hit her. She continued to bob her head though she gasped out and gagged once more as his cock thrust into her throat. Feeling his cum squirting down her throat. She swallowed what she could, her throat walls tightening around his cock and she gagged out on him more. Swallowing all of it down so he wouldn't get mad. Though once it was all down she kept her mouth around him, waiting for him to tell her to pull him out.

although he was spent he kept her head down.. her lips touching the base of his cock, he wondered if she would complain. would she ? how long can i keep her like this.. my cock all way up her throat. the thought of this kept his cock hard.
pushing her head even further down with his chest as he reaches over to see if he could feel her cunt with his finger..

he could, her cunt was dry again. no longer wet... he wondered.. could he get his cock in ? her pussy dry ? would she take it.
just how submissive is this girl.. he wonders

Oh yes she would complain. She squirmed a bit as he pushed himself deeper into her throat. Cutting off her air and she tried to breath in. She cried out, though muffled as his hand pushed against her lips. She was dry, of course she was dry. She was not turned on by this and she wouldn't be at all. Though only she wouldn't like it, her body would react other wise. Her nails moved and dug into his thighs, trying to push him back from her.

finally he released her. take your mouth off my cock. now lick my cock dry, its still a mess, clean it with your tongue.

now go to the bed.. raise your skirt up and open your legs wide.. grab onto those bars on the back of you head, your hands are not to leave those bars under any circumstances.. understand..

hmmmm.. maybe he should tie her up... it might get messy.. no.. lets see how good she is at following orders.

She did as he said and she licked him clean though she sat there for a moment before she quickly got up so he wouldn't yell or hit her. She crawled onto her bed and she sat down onto it and she sighed softly. Her eyes swelling up with water once more and she swallowed a lump in her throat. Her hands shakily moved down and pulled her dress up around her stomach. Her legs opened up and her hands still shakily moved up and grasped onto the bars.

"W-what are you.. going to do?" She asked in a small whimper and laid on the bed.

What do you think am i going to do ? he asked as he climbed on to the bed.

got in between her legs, pushed them wider apart.

he grabbs her right hand from the bar.. don't put this hand on the bar just yet.. you need to make something big first
he placed her hand on his cock. massage it.. make it grow, so i can ram it inside you kate.

She breathed in, in slight pain as he spread her legs wider. Causing her lips to open a bit, exposing her tight sex to him. Her hand moved and she felt it on his cock. Swallowing as she heard his words run through her mind, 'What do think I'm going to do?'.

It made her shudder and her hands moved on him. "Why.. why couldn't you pick one of the prettier girls.." She said as her fingers massaged it now.

he pinched her nipples hard, you are telling me what to do now ? who do you think is in charge ?
tell me.. squeezing it even hard.
You are getting me mad with all this stupid questions, i gonna love ramming this cock inside you hard.

I won't even wait for you to get wet.. I'm gonna fuck you DRY !!! what do you think of that kate ?

now hurry up and make my cock big.

"N-no..I wasn't." She whimpered, "You are.." She said and she cried out in pain and surprisement as he pinched her nipple harder. She whimpered again and shook her head. "It'll hurt.." She whispered and looked to him as she continued to move her hands. Squeezing and moving her hand up and down to make him hard.

the sight of her pussylips partially opened and her soft hands on his cock was taking effect. he was getting hard now, almost rigid.

put your hands on the bar kate, he ordered, i'm ready for you. he inches closer, his knees push her legs apart
even wider as his cock inches closer to her virgin pussy.

with his fingers, he parts her pussylips to see no moisture, no glisten, just dry cunt. she's gonna scream he thinks out loud

with the other hand he guides his cock in her pussy so that the tip touches the lips
he starts to shove it in

Her hand grasped the bar and she looked over to the side, clenching her teeth as he spread her legs apart more. She glanced back over as his head pressed to her lips. She opened her mouth to plead with him but he already began to shove it in. She gasped and screamed out, her back arching up. Though his hands and knees kept her legs down. She gritted her teeth and whimpered, the feeling of him stretching her dry walls apart made her began to grow wet but not as fast she would have liked.

Feeling his huge cock shoving in more, it felt like he was ripping her apart and she shook her head slowly. "It hurts!" She cried out, tears streaming down her face.

he had gotten the head of his cock in, when she started to yelp and scream. but the look of her in pain only excited him.
the tip of his cock could feel that she was getting wet and he did not want that, he wanted her to feel the full pain of her hymen ripping so he grab her waist and with one hard thrust while pulling her towards him, shove his cock all the way inside her
ripping her, she felt so tight, his skin rubbing on her skin with no moisture. he wanted to scream with delight as he felt his cock rip her insides. buried deep inside her, he lay motionless enjoying the feeling of being inside such a sweet young helpless girl

And she watched him, shaking her head. Moving her hips to try and pull away. But his hands grasped her waist and he pulled her down as he thrust roughly into her. She could feel her hymen ripping and she screamed out, her back arching and her scream high pitched. She cried out, tears streaming down her face as he ripped her apart. He said there, burying himself deep into her.

"It hurts!" She cried out again and she moved her hands from the bars and flung her hands up to him. Grabbing at his shirt, trying to push him off but she knew that his weight could hold her down easily and she whimpered underneath him.

Back
Top Bottom