Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Foster Home

DooM

Planetoid
Oscar was tired of dating, tired of always looking his best just so he could get laid. wearing uncomfortable clothes, trying to look smart and rich just to impress the girls.
Then he had this brilliant idea, why not adopt a foster child ? mold her to my own personal plaything ?
he went to an orphanage, really poor shabby one, one that couldn't turn away the prospect a another one less mouth to feed.
he went in, dress in good clothes, the last time he will dress like this. He smiled at the woman in charge.
"I'm looking to adopt, can I see the children ?"
The woman smiled and led him to the backyard where the children were playing.
Immediately one girl caught his eye, She was a loner, didn't play and just sat there looking down on her feet.

And a loner indeed she was. Her eyes were staring at the ground as the other children giggled and played. She sat down on one of the chairs in the back, she had no friends here. Even in the orphanage. She glanced up to see the woman in charge come in, bringing a man with her. Would she be adopted today? Hah, yeah right. All of the girls there were pretty, their breasts already slowly perking out. Hers were almost there, she stood tall at 5'2''. Her hair a dark brown and her eyes a light blue, sad.

She breathed in and trailed her fingers along the ground as some of the kids moved around the man and the woman. "Are we getting adopted today?!" One girl asked adopted. Kate, stood up from her chair and moved from the crowd of children and moved to the corner of the yard by the fence and she looked out of it.

What attracted him to her was her fragile frame, she was so small and skinny, with hardly any breasts at all, his devious mind began to wander what it would be like to be inside her, how tight she would be, how he would make her scream, without him realizing it, he was getting hard just going to her, he tried to hide it, tried to make it soft by thinking of stupid things like how he was actually going to pull this off, his thought faded as the lady in charge asked him if he wanted to be alone to talk with the child, he nodded a bit and smiled.

He sat down next to her and began to plan his next move.

He smiled and asked her how old she was ? Was it okay for her to live with a single parent ? Did she have any allergies,
Allergies ? what am i talking about he wondered, anyway he tried to gave him his biggest smile, all the while sizing her up
does she have potential ?

She jumped a bit and glanced over to see the man was by...her. The kids seemed a bit jealous, as to asking...why her? She swallowed at his questions, "Thirteen..." she said quietly and watched him, though most thought she was young just by how she acted. "I lived with my mother before she died.." She said and nodded, she was use to living with a single parent and she shook her head slowly to the allergy question. She moved a bit as she stood in a white t-shirt and a pair of pants, both were a bit small for her and dirty.

13, hmmmm. I wondered if she had her period yet, would he be able to come inside her, how he would love that, the thought of pumping her cunt full of semen began to arouse him again. he fidgeted a bit , trying to find a position where his cock wouldnt buldge so much, she needs a lot of work, so unclean dirty but with so much potential.

He asked her if she wanted she could come live with him on a trial basis, she could go with him right now and that he could arrange for it. but there would have to be rules, would she follow them without question ? how badly does she want to get out of here, he asked.

She watched this man before her and she swallowed softly, she nodded her head slowly before speaking. "I hate it here.." She said bluntly and glanced around. "The kids are mean to me.. I have no friends.. no one likes me." She whispered a bit and turned from him as she leaned back against the fence as she looked outside. "why me?" She asked softly, when there were so many other beautiful kids out there.

why her indeed, he would have loved to answer her straight, cuz you are just right for the picking, the loner, the girl that nobody likes, it would be so easy to make her into whatever he chooses because she hates herself. but instead he smiled the most sincere smile he could muster and said, Because i think you are special, so you just wait right here and I will arrange it with the lady in charge.

He got up hurriedly, so excited, his plan was working, does this girl know what she is in for ? then it occurred to him, he spun around and said, I don't even know your name, I'm Oscar.

She looked to the man and she nodded her head slowly. She was going to get out of this place for good and she sighed softly, relieve. Though her head turned, "Kate.." She said softly and nodded her head as she watched the man leave to the woman in charge. Before she knew it they were bringing her inside, none of the kids caring if she was leaving or not. Taken to her room to gather up her clothes and stuff.

Home sweet home,
He could not believe it, he had gotten Kate home, it was so easy, the woman practically jump out and rejoiced as i told her
i would take kate, surprised by my choice but happy to have one less mouth to feed. She didn't even asked about my ID or where i lived, i just signed a few papers and that was it.

I showed kate her room, but didn't but her bags inside. You should take a bath first, there's the shower over there and these clothes of yours just won't do, that closet there is full of clothes, from now on, you will wear only those clothes, I will lay the clothes for you to wear when you get out of the shower, please put them on.

I watched her reaction, knowing full well her answer would be the start of things to come.

And out of the hell hole she was and reached her new house and she breathed in softly. She reached her new room an actual nice bed and she smiled. Though she glanced over to the clothes and she saw what they were and she opened her mouth. "But.. but what about my clothes. They're perfectly fine." She said and looked up to him. "I can't wear what I want..?" She asked and looked up to him. Maybe this wasn't the best, did she get herself into something terrible and she swallowed.

I gave her a menancing look, "you will wear what i choose for you is that understood ?" did you not say you would do anything and follow my rules to get out of the orphanage ? now go take a shower this instant.

I went to her closet and chose red dress, it was short, in fact it was very short, and laid it down the bed and sat down the chair waiting, my arms folded. looking at her.

She gave a soft sigh and she nodded her head, "Understood." She said and she turned as she found her way to the bathroom as she got in. She got her hair cleaned along with her body, it took about fifteen minutes before she hopped out with a towel around her. She did clean up good and stepped back inside her room. He was going to watch her? She bit her bottom lip and she finished drying off before setting her towel down and grabbing the dress to pull it on over her body.

he got a glimpse of her naked body, he wanted to order her to stand naked infront of him but would he be pushing it,
should he take things fast or slow, how would she adjust ? he better take it slow, besides, he smiled, he has all the time
in the world, nobody knows kate, nobody saw her come in and nobody was looking for her, she was all his, it was brilliant!

He watch her put on the dress, she was about to put her panties on, when he said, no panties, don't ever wear panties.
just the dress and nothing else, when you are done, come closer so i can look closer.

She opened her mouth to object but sighed, setting her panties down onto the bed and she moved closer to him. She breathed in softly as the dress stopped at mid thigh. If someone was to really look at her, they could see her cheeks a bit and her young sex beneath her dress. Standing before him and she bit her bottom lip.

when you are infront of me you are always to keep your legs apart ? do you understand ?
i start to touch the edge of the skirt, playing with it, looking at her, have you started your period kate ?
i start to lift the skirt up, to get a peek of her, wanting to touch it. wondering how tight it would be.

She grimaced a bit, she entered another hell hole. Maybe worse. She nodded her head slowly, "I understand." She said and she breathed in softly. "Yes.." She spoke and glanced down, "Just a few weeks ago." She said and looked to him, feeling his eyes staring at her sex. Only making her grow more uncomfortable in front of him.

Damn, all those thoughts about comming inside her vanished into thin, would he risk it, did he have time to go to the drugstore to buy pills, heaven was a just a few inches away from him as he stared at her. wider, he told her, spread your legs apart for me. as he continued to lift her skirt up, not taking my eyes off her pussy, his other hand starts to caress her thighs, so lean and skinny, covering it entirely with his hands.

his hands start to caress her inner thighs going in between her legs, going upwards, stopping just beneath her cunt.

he must have her. it has been so long

She glanced down before she slowly spread her legs for him a bit wider, causing her lips to stretch a bit. Feeling his hands along her thighs, "Please. Don't do this." She said to him, shaking her head as his hands rested just below her sex. Swallowing a lump in her throat, she was actually safer at the orphanage than she was here. Seeing the desired look in his eyes and she stepped back a bit from him, which might have been the wrong choice.

he hardly noticed the saliva trickling down on the side of his mouth, this is it, the moment he had waited for all this time, her sweet pink pussy staring back at him, enticing him, he was so hard now. he was planning to insert his finger in when she moved away.
he snapped ! stood up, all 6'4" loom in her as he grab her tiny neck and pushed her to the wall in one swoop, don't every step away from me! he snarled. He stopped, is this him ? he didn't knew he had this side to him, it felt good, so much power so much control.
He let her go, as she knelt on the floor choking and coughing, catching her breath.
He sat back on the sofa . I'm waiting he said, feet apart

She watched him and she gasped out as his hand grasped her throat and shoved her to the wall. She gagged out as he let go and she fell to the ground, crying out softly as she managed to catch her breath. She whimpered softly, tears streaming down her face as she looked to him. She pushed herself up as her face was soaked now with her tears. Her bottom lip trembling as she stood in front of him, her legs apart as they shook a bit.

I hope you learned your lesson Kate, he snarled, i don't like rejection as you may have noticed and never want to hear the words "NO" come out of your mouth, understand?
he lifts her skirt up again, this time with her legs apart start to slowly insert his index finger inside her. burrowing his finger deeper and deeper until it is halfway inside, careful not to break her hymen, not just yet anyway. with his thumb he starts to rub on her tiny clit.

She nodded her head slowly and she whimpered a bit, biting her bottom lip as her eyes closed. Gasping as his hand moved between her legs. "Understood.." She whispered before giving a light cry out. Wanting to scream out from the top of her lungs the word no, but she knew that if she did. He'd do worse, beat her or kill her. And she knew that he was possible of that as she felt his finger pushing deep into her body, violating her. Her hands grasping his shirt roughly and holding onto it tight as his thumb touched the sensitive part of her sex and her body jolted a bit as his thumb grazed her clit.

God, it feels so tight, he thought to himself, the picture of her taking in his finger, his abuse, his every demand only excited him more, he never felt so much power, his cock getting so hard and rigid he needs to release this tension inside..

turn around, spread your legs and bend over, he ordered her.

he wasn't sure what to do with her just yet but the thought of her obeying his every command turn him on in ways he could not imagine.

She couldn't believe she was obeying him but she also couldn't believe that this man was doing this to her. Moving she slowly turned around and she bent over after spreading her legs. Her hands moving as they rested against the wall to hold herself up a bit. Her sex in full plain view as she was bent over, wet from his violating her slowly glistening now.

as she turned her back to him, he slowly unzip his pants, intentionally making noise to make her hear and slowly slid down his pants to his ankles. pulled his chair even closer so that her cunt could feel his breath on it. he grab her ass cheeks with both hands and spread them, her glistening cunt in glorious view, the lips still sealed shut telling him his cock with be her first, which excited him even more, he could not remember when he last had a virgin before him.

he pulled his shorts down, making his thick cock jump out. it wasn't really long, just normal 6" length but it was thick, and he was proud of it.

he push his finger inside again, just halfway, you like it don't you kate ?

Back
Top Bottom