Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Foster Home

after 2 hours, she heard the door opened and closed. he was back!

did she put on the right dress ? did he want something about 6" above her thigh, dark in color ?
she heard the bolt unlock and he came inside carrying 2 small boxes.

He looked at how she was dressed and nodded in approval.

he opened the first one, it was a leg chain about 2 meters in length and gave it to her, "tie one end to your leg and cuff the other end to the bed post.

He collapse on her bed and waited

She flinched as he came into the room though the box was set down and she gave a soft sigh as she tied her leg and cuffed the other end to the bed post and she looked over to him as he collapsed onto her bed and her eyes closed softly.

You know what would make me fall asleep kate ?
my cock in your mouth, he mumbled.

placing the 2nd box on the table next to the bed, he closed his eyes

She looked to him and grimaced a bit as he closed his eyes. She sighed and bit her lip before she moved down and placed his head into her cock before pulling a ibt more of him in her mouth as her eyes closed.

He woke up at about 1am to find her still resting on his crouch, mouth still in his member, he nudge her and told her to climb to the bed and sleep normally, he got up and went to his room leaving the 2nd box in her room.

He went to his room and rested, he needed it for soon it would be a new day and he needed new ideas to welcome his
new daugther.

He soon woke at 7, he got up and showered, he went to her room, found her still sleeping and took out the chain,
grab her by the crouch roughly, waking her instantly and said, "Get up and shower, I expect breakfast to be ready in 30 mins."

he saw the box, took it with him, hmmmm.. i hope she didnt look at it, he thought

She cried out a bit and grimaced in pain as he grabbed her crotch. Swallowing she left as she got herself cleaned up in the shower, got dressed in the appropriate dress and left to the kitchen as she began to make them their breakfast of eggs, bacon and pancakes a full breakfast and it was done with about a few minutes to spare and she set the plates down onto the table, waiting for him to eat before she could.

he looked at her and nodded, signaling her to eat as well.
How did you sleep ? he asked as he chowed down on the food before him, his appetite surprised even him,
he poured his second cup of coffee waiting for her answer.

Remember i told you my friends were coming over tonight, well aside from the dress you are going to wear, i have
something else for you to wear, why don't you go upstairs and get the box i brought last night

Finishing up her food she got their plates and things cleaned up before she nodded and slowly moved up stairs and grabbed the box. Though turning right back around she came back down and set it down onto the table. Not opening it before she looked over to him and stepped back, "What is it?" She asked him, wondering what it was exactly.

he smiled and said "maybe i should wait until tonight", he teased her.
he spread turned to her and parted his legs, "just how badly do you want to know?"

why don't you try to convince me let me show you what is in the box, use your imagination

She looked to him as he was sitting down and watched him spread his legs. She bit her bottom lip, "Very badly, sir." She nodded her head slowly and she moved down. Kneeling onto the floor between his legs and she looked up to him. "I'll do anything you please." She said and moved her hands up to rest on his thighs before her fingers brushed over the zipper of his pants and unzipped them slowly.

he watched as she unzip him, the touch of her hand on his thigh excited him. she's learning, he thought
wanting to see how far she has come to becoming totally submissive to him he said.
I won't tell you what to do, kate. he said
You should be able to please me now without me telling you how. so go ahead
do what you think will please me, whatever it takes for me to open this box.

She nodded her head and unbuttoned his pants before she grabbed them and tugged them down a bit. She bit her lip and moved as she spread apart the slit in his boxers and she pulled out his cock. She leaned forward and trailed her lips along his head slowly, leaving soft kisses and licks before she pulled his head into her mouth. Slowing pushing down as she pushed all she could of him in and she began to bob her head on him, sucking a bit harder and faster now.

as soon as she put his cock in her mouth, he closed his eyes to enjoy the feeling more. she was a fast learner indeed.
He had chosen the right one. any other kid in that orphanage would have taken days before he could have broken them but kate was already broken, all he had to do put built her the way he wanted to.

she had not forgotten not to include her teeth, as all he could feel in his cock were her lips and tongue and it felt good.
he didn't say a word as he watch her take all of his manhood in her mouth.

She twirled her tongue around his head, not brushing her teeth along him as she pushed further. Her eyes closing a bit tightly as she felt his head press against her throat. She gagged a bit before she began to deep throat him. Pulling back before pushing again as she began to quickly bob her head once again up and down him. Her fingers grasping his base as she massaged it, her right hand resting on his thigh and massaging it.

he enjoyed watching her please him, the way the top of her head move up and down, especially how he would playfully
thrust his cock up to meet her head going down, making her gag as he did. but she kept going, no complaints and no nasty looks, like the other girls before her.

he moved down and grabbed her ass, making her get up but her mouth still in his cock, positioning her so that she beside him instead of infront of him and lifted one of her legs and rested it to dinner table making her sex accessible to him.

And each time it thrust up she did gag, though she knew that if she glared or gave any nasty remark he'd slap or yell at her. She moved a bit and groaned as her leg rested on the leg and her hands grasped his legs as her sex was now spread and opened to him and her face grew red.

he was curious if it aroused her, so he reached over to her sex and started to see if she was wet,
she was still dry on the outside as his finger parted her lips and went further but as soon as his finger
was halfway in he felt moisture like a driller hitting oil, he smiled wanting to say something but remained silent.

he took out his finger back and shove in two, his index and middle finger found their way in her hole,
she felt tight and he could hardly move them but continued to push them in.

Back
Top Bottom