Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Home is where the Black is (Anansi and Sorrow.)

"Yeah but not when you've been having sex with me." He said slowly before he gently kissed her bruise waiting to see her flinch so he'd have a reason to treat it.

"True, I don't want to get anymore bruising on my ribs." she agreed, her face tensing a bit as he kissed her and sighed "Fine, patch me up oh wise Xeno." she added, levity in her voice a moment.

Grinning he slowly cleaned off the bruise and wiped it with a salve to help the healing before he bandaged it slowly. Looking up to her he smirked. "Maybe sex is out of the question, I mean, you're injured." He said with a playful smirk.

She sighed gratefully as he treated her and raised a brow "I've fought with more then this, I'm no weakling." she stated with a small grin.

"I never said you were." He said as he kissed her stomach gently and nipped it. "You comparing our sex to fighting? ...well it explains alot." He said with a snicker.

She laughed and shook her head "I wasnae meaning to, I meant that sex is easier on me then fighting, don' worry so much." she commented, kissing his shoulder lightly.

"I meant for me..you're brutal woman." He said with a laugh before he kissed her beneath her chin his arms slipping about her waist as he laughed softly against her flesh. Slowly he slid his hands down to his pants and unbuckled his belt as he did so

She thumped him lightly with a fist "I am not." she protested, sticking out her tongue and she chuckled, dressed in her pants still.

"See you're so abusive." He replied with a chuckle as he gently nipped her bottom lip. "Aren't you over dressed? I mean I can try to do it like this but I think nudity or at least partial nudity is required." he said with a snicker.

"Mmm I think so." He said before he leaned up and slowly slid off his pants as well before he nibbled along her upper lip. Gently he stroked his fingers along her back making note of where her injury and bandages were so as to avoid them.

Leaning up into the kiss he gently stroked his hands down to her hips and raised her up slightly before he kissed along her jawline to just below her ear. He then kissed down to her shoulder.

She shivered lightly and deepened the kiss, tracing her blunt fingernails down his back and sides softly, head tilted to give access to her shoulder.

Nibbling along her shoulder he smiled his skin tensing under her touches before he gently kissed over and along her collarbone his lips sliding along the smooth flesh. His lips traced scars as he found them following their curves whenever they touched before continuing along to the next.

She grinned lightly, the pressure increasing slightly and she shivered faintly, scar tissue was tender and she had traces of it all over her skin, and Xeno seemed to know which was the most sensitive.

He savored her scars his tongue playing over them stroking here nipping there before he slowly leaned up and kissed under her chin. His fingertips soon began to trail along them before he laid her back onto his bed and leaned over her kissing the scars along her stomach.

She murmured lightly, wriggling as she enjoyed the sensation her skin heating under his tongue. Laying back, she twitched lightly at his touch, her stomach tensing faintly.

"Mmm what?" He asked as he leaned up and gently kissed a scar just above her breast before licking another scar along its underside. "You seem so tense, are you ok?" He asked her slowly before he looked up to her.

Hawk blinked and looked down at him, shivering again and shook her head "I'm fine, just a reaction of mine, ye're not hurting me." she assured him smiling.

Grinning he licked from her scar to her nipple then back down with a snicker before he stroked his fingertips gently along her backside lifting her slightly higher before he pulled her closer.

He grinned and slowly trailed his fingertips along her back as he looked up to her before gently kissing along her stomach his lips occasionally puckering to kiss the soft flesh.

He laughed softly before he gently nibbled along the side of her neck then kissed up to her ear playfully nipping her earlobe and giving it a slight tug. "Mmm one sec." He said as he tapped a button on the wall and suddenly above them the ceiling became a field of stars moving about them. "Feed from front mounted cameras." He said to her slowly.

Back
Top Bottom