Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Thirteenth Cabin (bunny x east)

Alexander couldn't help but giggle a little as her words about her ass belonging to him touched his mind. Her reply gave Alexander the chance to relax. He had always been a little afraid of his own mind, the dreams he had, the fascination with seeing his older sister vulnerable, and submissive to him. He had been a little afraid that she would have judged him harshly for those wanton desires, but considering her reactions he was learning a lot more about his sister, and the way she reacted to such ideas. He enjoyed her kiss, it helped to calm him, and he held her close for a moment. His arms wrapped around her shoulders and he made a soft 'mm' noise. When she confessed her own desire he didn't laugh at her, he didn't make fun of her for it. He got up from her lap and hugged her close for a moment. Kissing his sister's neck before softly whispering into her ear. "My kitten."

"That is certainly something I would want to see. You in only a cute set of cat ears, and a tail."
He chuckled. "If we were in a city, I'd already be out shopping." He said with a small chuckle. It was true though he would have jumped for the chance to take her out to look at the various items, of course the two of them were trapped in camp. A camp that they needed to get back too. So giving Briar one more, deep passionate kiss, tasting her one more time on his lips. "But we have a camp to get back too, arts and crafts await, as well learning to swing a sword."

While it would have been so tempting to lounge around, they were now dressed, they had probably missed lunch, and the two of them had to get back to the classes they had been assigned for the day. Walking back into the main cabin, he smiled for a moment. "You know, without this camp... I never would have thought this possible." He said softly. Their new home wasn't the best, they still had no internet, but this place had brought them closer together than ever before. Walking back out into the daylight he shivered for a moment, it wasn't exactly cold, but the air in the cabin was warmer.

When they arrived at the 'arts and crafts' location it was more a large pavillion, and it wasn't exactly paper mashe that Alexander had expected from the name. True enough Briar had been far more accurate, it was a bit chaotic, people running around forges, a group of younger campers were learning how to fletch arrows, but it wasn't all weapons of war being made here. There were some working on sculptures, paintings, it was a walk through the arts of all kinds. "Okay... I take it back, Arts and crafts is not lame."

"Finally the prince and princess grace us with their presence. I thought you two were going to skip out again after we didn't see you at lunch." a young man wearing welding goggles among other protective equipment extended his hand to shake theirs. "I'm Jacob, the senior camper of the Hephaestus cabin, this is my playground of sorts." He gestured around. "It's chaotic and more free form then other activities, we want to encourage people to have their own personal projects, find what interests them, and learn to create. But the first day is safety orientation for everyone who walks through here. Some of these activities, handling a forge, learning how to use a millstone to maintain equipment, learning how to sculpt, they all carry with them risks, and safety is a priority. But we have the tools to do everything from woodworking to steel work, a veritable open door shop class."

She could feel the tension leave him as they kissed. Briar nibbled on his lower lip gently before sitting up once more, Alexander following suit. Pulled into his arms, she sank into his warmth, eyes closing as his lips brushed her neck. "Mmmn" Her cheeks brightened at the nickname, a shy smile on her lips. She had liked it and it clearly showed with how shy she had become for the moment. Her laughter was sweet and she touched his cheek gently. "I'd have really liked that" The idea of shopping for such things together made her smile again. When he kissed her again, she leaned into him and it before slowly pulling away, her reluctance clear. "I suppose you're right" Her tone slightly pouty. She wanted to stay in with him... Though a devious thought popped into her mind.

Following him up the stairs she bumped into him, arms slipping around his waist, cheek nestled against his back as he spoke. "It's really the only bright side" Briar admitted. A kiss was placed to his back and she let him go. The walk to the pavilion that held arts and craft was a short one, though the pair was definitely late. Her cheeks brightened once more. "Sorry lost track of time" She shook his hand when it was offered. "It's nice to meet you Jacob" Listening to him she nodded once, her long hair still loose, swaying around her body.

She could feel eyes on her and for once, she wasn't sure why. Was it because she was the daughter of Hades or was it because of her outfit? Short shorts, clingy band top and her dark raven hair reflecting the light outwards in blues and purple. For the first time in her life, Briar felt sexy. It had nothing to do with the others looking at her, if that was even why. It was all Alexander's feeling for her. Biting her lower lip her eyes shifted towards Alexander for a moment. While she wasn't able to perfectly picture it, she sent down the line to Alexander an image of her on her knees, a pair of cat ears on her head and a tail curling around her side. After a moment, Alexander gave her a command, in this little fantasy of hers. Yes Master came her sweet reply before she began giving him head.

The image was a double edge sword, while teasing him, it wouldn't just make him horny. It would make her horny too. Though she turned back to focus on Jacob as he began laying out safety rules. Making a mental note to talk to him about a bow for Alexander she nodded when he paused and looked at them. After a moment they moved on to another section and another set of rules. While he spoke, she wondered what she would do. The idea of making weapons sounded fun, but perhaps she should stick with something less dangerous, she was rather clumsy after all. Maybe pottery... or painting.

Her fantasy touched his mind, and alexander shivered for a moment as he was trying to pay attention to Jacob. He looked at his sister for a moment, discreetly biting his tongue so that he didn't get drawn into her fantasy. Bad Kitty, do that again and I will find a spray bottle. He thought back, his voice confident as he tried to hide just tight his pants were suddenly feeling, or the way his body shivered at the knees. He took a deep breath and then tried his best to relax as he went about walking through the areas available to them. There was so much to learn, so much to work with.

Jacob didn't really seem to notice that both siblings seemed distracted as they walked them through the various tools they had available the safety requirements for them. Alexander wasn't really paying the man much attention, he had a misbehaving kitten that was linked up to his mind, and she was playing literal mind games with him. While he would have loved to hear the safety requirements for working the forge or anything else that Jacob was prattling on about, Alexander had lost his focus and was simply trying to not be aroused by the thought of his sister with cute cat ears and a tail.

"Oh, and sometimes, very rarely we will come across some enchanted metal, adamantine or some other magic that the gods have left behind to be forged into weapons. There are a few family recopies for working them, so in most cases me or my siblings will happily assist, making a magic weapon is kind of a big deal to us. So, any questions?" Jacob had clearly concluded his tour of the grounds while neither of them had been paying attention. Alexander sighed for a moment trying to think.

"No questions for now, It's just gonna take some time to figure out what projects to work on." Alexander said as he moved around the more safe areas away from the forges and closer to those who were sculpting. He wasn't that much of a creator in this regard, but he did have respect for the arts. "Honestly... it's a lot to take in at the moment."

The revelation of their feelings and their fantasies was making Briar feel bold. It wasn't completely out of character for her, but it was on the odder side. I think we found out not too long ago I am perfectly fine if you get me wet, Master. Her bright giggle followed down the line. She had been trying her best to pay attention to Jacob and his lesson, but she had not had much more luck than Alexander and it was all her own fault. When asked if they had questions Briar's cheeks brightened a touch and she shook her head. "No, I think not right now." Hands locked behind her back, Briar was unaware of how his shirt was stretching across her breasts. After a moment she tilted her head. "Actually I do. I have two."

When Jacob shifted his focus to her she smiled and nodded toward the campers hard at work. "How long do we have to decide?" He smiled and nodded. "I know, it's a lot. Some of us are sort of drawn to things, like my siblings and I. Clearly we have an affinity. Others don't. You are allowed to really do anything you want, as long as it's a craft or art of some kind. You could build bird houses if that was really the only thing that appealed to you. Though... you might get made fun of" It was clear he was joking and Briar smiled and nodded. "But really, long as you're trying, feel free to dabble until something clicks"

"Okay. Um.. My other question. Can I talk to just you for a moment?" She avoided looking at Alexander and Jacob glanced at him before nodding. "Sure" The pair wandered off to the edge of the huge workspace. "So, I know you said there were enchanted metal and things like that and you and your siblings could help. I don't have anything like that, but I would like to get Alexander a bow made that didn't feel like a toy?" She wanted him to feel confident. Something that wouldn't be easy if he was worried about it snapping in his hands. "He is strong, like really strong. The bows at archery just didn't seem to be a great fit." Her hand brushed her hair from her face while she waited, wondering what could be done. Was there like bartering or something similar? It would make sense... Someone would be giving up their time.

Alexander blinked when Briar asked to talk to another man alone. After all they had just revealed he had complete confidence that she wasn't plotting to ask the man out, they had if anything barely paid attention to him at all. He had never felt jealous of Briar talking to another man before, but oh man did curiosity burn at him and he felt a slight sliver of annoyance. He blinked for a moment, thinking about how to get her back for this, and the previous image she had sent to him.

Jacob listened to Briar's request for a moment and nodded. "I heard a rumor he had Herculean strength, it's a fairly rare gift." He stroked his chin for a moment as he thought about it. He supposed there were a few ways he could make such a bow, he knew he had a few materials he could use. "I can make such a bow, but I'll need something to make it with. I don't think I could hand him a bow made of earthly materials that would work. So, if you go back, through the gate, outside of camp, about a 3 hour hike from the entrance you'll find a river." He pulled out a smooth blue and yellow river stone. "This is what Adamantine looks like before it's been cracked down and melted. For some reason the area around that river is loaded with the stuff. If you could bring me back a few of these stones, I can get you that bow what do you say?"

At the same moment she got an image from his perspective, Briar's hands bound by cuffs, a blind fold over her face, the cat ears, and tail present to the fantasy, as he held a lead in his hand, walking her through the cabin they shared. Alexander ordered the kitty to roll over, at which point he lowered himself down, and gave the kitty a reward for her good behavior, his tongue flicking against her soft clit, as his hands spread her legs wide open.

Alexander leaned back swaying slightly on his feet with an amused look on his face. However he also had to discretely move his pants up a bit so that he didn't show off to the world what he was thinking about.

Jealousy was not something she would have thought of as she asked to speak to Jacob in private. Alexander was the only male who had held her attention in any romantic sort of way and now, that barrier was gone? Curiosity she would have expected, but a gift wasn't as much fun if it wasn't a surprise. She nodded and smiled softly. "Indeed, though I didn't know it was rarer." She watched as Jacob contemplated the request. Giving Alexander the bow would be perfect, allowing him to use one without fear. While Jacob thought, she wondered if she should also commission a sword? In truth she didn't know what her brother might need to contend with when it came to his strength. Looking at the stone, a hand reached out to touch it before nodding. "I could do that." Anything else she might have said faded for a moment and Briar bit her lower lip as the image came across.

Blushing she wondered if she should provoke him further. Unable to resist the image continued of her writhing beneath him, moaning as her back arched. She had started this war, but in truth, she was more than willing to lose the battle if he proved up to the task. Clearing her throat she looked to Alexander, eyes narrowing for a moment. "You know more about this sort of thing" Her head turned back to Jacob "Would he need more than a bow? I don't know much about weapons. Would he need a sword or anything else of that nature?" If she was going to make the trip, if he needed more than just the bow, she could gather more, if she could find it.

Briar was well known in their small family for buying gifts just because she was thinking about them. Both their mother and he had seen this many times. It made her happy to give gifts to others. This would be a practical gift, one to be used time and time again. Briar doubted they'd be leaving the camp for a long time... Something about the camp while safe, made it feel like a prison too. In truth it was a mix of both in her eyes. A gilded cage meant to keep them safe while they trained, but could they leave any time they wished? She was less sure about that. Did they want to leave? It was dangerous out there, it's why their mom had sent them here. "Are we allowed to just leave for things like this ore?"

Jacob winced slightly at the request for a sword, she wasn't the first that had asked about such a possibility but the answer was always difficult. "We simply don't find enough of this stuff in a year to make a sword. As much as I'd love to craft one out of this stuff, it's just not something we can do." He sounded slightly disappointed as he looked at the forges. When she asked if they could leave he gave a small nod. "It's not exactly encouraged, but there are three reasons why a camper can leave the grounds."

"The first is the big one, a quest handed down from an oracle's prophecy, they are the big missions or legends, like Percy Jackson trying to find and retrieve Zeus's master bolt. They are a bit of a big deal, and are some of the few times we ever get to really see our godly parent. The second is stuff like this, the camp doesn't just run on magic, there are plenty of things we need from the outside world. You can fill out some paperwork at the big house and get a day or two off camp grounds. Just know that leaving the camp for an extended period of time is a bit dangerous. And the third is choosing to go out and live in the mortal world. Some demigods don't want to stay here for the rest of their lives they choose to go to school, work and grow old in the mortal world. The camp is safe, but safe can often mean boring. Camp life can become slow if you stay here too long."

Hey so everyone in our group is packing up their art supplies, are you done chatting with your new friend, I think we have one last class before dinner. Alexander's voice echoed in her head, sounding hungry, and well he was a bit impatient too. He was clearly still in the phase of wanting her, and he seemed to be counting every second before they finally got to go back to their cabin, and be alone together.

She couldn't help her frown when Jacob said no, but it made sense. Nodding she sighed softly. "Was worth a shot" Asking him about leaving at least provided an upside. Briar smiled softly, thinking of what Alexander earlier. Biting her lower lip she looked over to him for a moment before, her eyes lingering on him before she looked back to Jacob. "Do they grant the requests easily? I'd really like to get that as soon as possible. I think it would give him a lot of confidence" Jacob smiled, finding the care she had for her brother endearing. "Normally no, but the area is reasonably safe, I can vouch for you and Alexander both to go." Smiling, she nodded as Alexander's voice came through her mind.

I am, I will be just a moment longer Nodding at Jacob she lifted a hand in a wave "That would be great, thanks! I should get going though.. Don't want to be late.. again" He nodded and began returning and gathering his own tools and such as she headed towards Alexander. Hugging him briefly she tilted her head towards him. "Ready to go?" Are we skipping dinner? I really hope not. We didn't have lunch after all Pale eyes shifted to him That and I hear having sex makes you hungry... And I mean... You're not just going to rip my clothes off right? You plan to ravish me as well?

The fact that she could tease him, even so subtly was enjoyable. What little she knew, the act would be considered bratty. Something that would likely lead to some form of "punishment". Would she like being punished? Briar didn't think she'd enjoy pain for no reason, but perhaps with Alexander? As they walked to their next lesson she decided to question him. I know you're a little unsure, but can you tell me some of the other things you liked the idea of? I can't help being curious as to what we might try together There was a clear blush in her mental voice as she asked.

Alexander had been trying really hard not to think about the fact that they had skipped lunch, so his answer to dinner came in the form of a loud stomach growl. No we are definitely going to dinner I need food. He didn't regret the choices they made when they skipped lunch it was the highlight of his day but it had come at a cost and she was probably right. I read somewhere that Sex can count towards a days cardio, something like 100 calories per 30 minutes or something like that.

He supposed that answered her question but her use of the word ravish made him blush and chuckle for a moment. She wanted to know more about his fantasies. He sighed for a moment trying to catagorize his thoughts a little better but nodded still he was a little more willing to talk about it considering she hadn't rejected any of his advances as they walked towards their last activity today. Haven't you ever heard curiosity killed the kitty? Man I had no idea you were so naughty, I kind of love it.

So diving into another fantasy to indulge her interest he conjured the image of him bending her naked body across the bed, a hand firmly holding her down by her neck, not chocking her but preventing her from getting up, his other hand helped to rub his ridged hard cock along Briar's ass for a moment, his voice came in like a sweet purr. You did say your ass was all mine earlier. He leaned over her kissing her cheek, as the tip of his cock found her backside entrance, slowly but not exactly gently penetrating into her ass before the fantasy faded from his mind.

Alexander gave a light smile towards her. You sure you want me to keep sending you these ideas while we are in public? isn't it a little distracting? Or do you want to take a few risks. How much do you really like wearing clothing anyway? If I asked you to take a walk into those woods with me, asked you to leave your stuff behind would you?

The news that they would in fact be having dinner made Briar happy. While her stomach did not growl like his, she could feel the pangs of hunger deepening. Good, I am starving! Missing lunch had been well worth it. Her risk had paid off in unexpected ways and thrilled her even now. They were more than she ever had thought they would be to one another now... though she had dreamed of what they were now. So had he, it seemed. Oh? A smile came across the bond, her next words playful and teasing. And how many do you plan to burn, Master?

As they walked and she asked her question she could see and hear some visual clues to her questions or statements. It was honestly a bit sweet. Like that blush in his cheeks, or the sigh as he tried to organize his thoughts to answer her question. Ah, but cats have nine lives and I am the daughter of the king of hell.. I think I might get a pass. Her teasing answer made her smile, though she didn't actually think that her lineage would provide her any actual such reprieve when her time came. That was not how life and death worked.

Her thoughts were sidetracked however, when the mental image came down the line. Biting her lower lip, Briar fought back the feelings that rose in her at the image. She'd never been opposed to the idea of anal. She had no idea how such a thing would feel, so teasing him back was a bit out of her depth, though she did let him get a glimpse of her feelings. Eager willingness, the way it turned her on, before whispering to him I almost moaned out loud... a clear blush in her voice. She glanced up at him and lifted a brow.

Why would you seem to think I wouldn't? There was a thrill to be had in such a request. Though, explaining her lack of clothing would be interesting to anyone who came upon her. Besides, dear brother... I don't show it like you do when I am horny. I don't see any reason to stop. I will not be the one with a tent in my pants. Her voice was the picture of innocence. She smiled up at him as they arrived at their last class. And I don't need clothing... I do think someone I know salivated at my naked body... Who was that again?

He smiled at the confession that she had nearly moaned, the feeling of eager anticipation it filled him with a small sense of power. Not to mention every time she called him master even playfully or jokingly made him smile. He wondered if anyone around them could tell that the two siblings could have conversations without talking considering how often they blushed, giggled or smiled he was sure that someone would notice they had a weird mental connection, but for now he put that thought away and just enjoyed his time. When she mentioned that he was the one walking around with a tent he tried to keep his face relatively calm even though he just wanted to laugh a little.

My dear sister, you have never noticed it before, why do you think anyone else would? He didn't gesture but thought she might notice that he didn't exactly have a bulge for two reasons. He had chosen track pants because they were looser, and allowed him to rather easily hide any erection baggy pants, mixed with a pair of good boxers meant that he could keep his erection tucked away and not showing. I mean I've been drooling over you for a while and I like to think that I was at least okay at hiding it before.

Yes he would fully admit that he had salivated over his sisters body. Every girl he had ever met had been more or less mentally compared to Briar maybe one of the reasons he had never really had a girlfriend for any amount of time or never really showed interest in girls was because of that comparison always came up short. He was about to work on another tease or image he could send to her, but was interrupted when they arrived at the arena where he had fought yesterday.

"Can you two pick up the pace we want to start up the lesson some time today." a cute if small blond girl stood impatiently at the center once again the two of them were put with the group of youngest campers, with another cabin master as their teacher. "I am Sophia, Senior daughter of Ares. Now get a training sword, and we can get started."

Last edited:
Pale eyes cut towards him underneath dark, thick lashes and a dark brow rose lazily. Is that why you started wearing baggy jeans? It was a curious thought, that it had been affecting Alexander for so long. She had been in the same boat, she was sure, desiring the forbidden... But she was a girl. her desire didn't affect her physically. She was also likely a little less horny? Honestly she didn't know if that was true or not. Briar had masturbated nearly daily. One way to find out, was there not? Alexander, can I ask you something personal? You don't have to answer He might say no, but she asked just seconds after. How often did you masturbate? She blushed and decided to share first. I did almost daily and well.. I was curious.. There was no mistaking that shyness in her voice.

Blinking she looked to the girl almost her height and hurried with Alexander into the group. Why did they always seem to be late? Since lunch at least, was it all the talking they seemed to be doing? The group shuffled to get swords. They were all pretty simple, though not what Briar had expected. For some reason she had expected wooden swords. Instead there were sleek black steel swords with no edge to them. It was heavy and she frowned softly. Alexander would have no issue wielding the sword, but the weight of the sword would cause problems if he were to hit someone. He could easily break a bone. She on the other hand would have quite the opposite issue. Briar was unsure if she could hold the sword aloft for any period of time.

It felt like a real sword, or rather what Briar assumed a real sword would feel like. Looking around she was relieved to know she wasn't the only one struggling. Sure, it only weighed maybe two or three pounds, but holding a sword upright and fighting with it would quickly become tiring to those inexperienced or those who were not Alexander who had easily held her on his shoulders... There was a flashback of his tongue inside her and she blushed. What Briar was unaware of was she'd shared the vivid memory with her brother... It was the first real time she'd slipped.

The personal question didn't really catch him off guard, masturbation had been something he had been curious about as well, not knowing his sisters body as well as she did, he had honestly been thinking of maybe asking her to play with herself at one point so he could watch how she touched her body. Her confession that she had done so almost daily made him nod a bit. Twice a day easily. Once in the morning when I wake up, and again before I went to sleep. Honestly in the morning it's invigorating and gets the heart beating, plus it takes care of a bodily need in the morning, and at night it helps set the mind at ease. Unlike her Alexander didn't exactly have any shyness in his tone when he talked about masturbation, for him it was more a part of the daily ritual at this point so he didn't mind talking about it as much, plus they had already done a lot more together. A fact she was quick to remind him of as the image of their shower together came through his mind. A soft tone in her mind like an 'ahh' or moan came through the link, his voice followed. Can I just say that was the best 'lunch' i've ever had. It wasn't filling but 10/10 will taste again.

Taking the training sword it felt sturdy, and yet frail at the same time, it felt awkward in his hands like if he was careless with it he could throw it or break it. "Um, I don't really want to repeat what happened in Archery so how durable is this training blade, and do you maybe have something... heavier?" He asked with a genuine tone but the instructor just gave him a roll of her eyes, she didn't seem to care about his question.

"Listen up class, just because these aren't sharp doesn't mean they can't hurt you or get you injured. Some of you probably think it's similar to swinging around a stick, please don't treat these things with respect, now everyone spread out a bit. We are gonna get warmed up before we start learning the basic movements." setting everyone up a safe distance from each other, where they could practice her movements, the first thing she did was actually start to lead the class in stretching. Getting them all to limber up and actually engage their muscles first. It was no incident that Alexander had actually set himself up behind and too the left of Briar, keeping to the back of the class. He wanted to give this class his full attention.

For now at least Alexander set aside their mental link, and closed it off for a moment, or at least he thought he did, he wasn't exactly sure how it worked if he could completely turn it off or if it was Briar's gift so she had more control over it than him.

The contradiction aside in her mind, she found it interesting that he did it as much if not more than her and then giggled to herself mentally. Wasn't there some trope about boys and masturbation? Briar couldn't help but admire Alexander's lack of shyness, it was something she had never quite achieved, save for a single time. Though.. It had paid off in spades and she blushed as he teased her back down the line. They really needed to focus.

Briar had no idea that the link had been set aside nor that Alexander had set himself up so he could focus. Had she, she might have pouted but understood. This was important, right? If they ever left the camp, the things that attacked them wouldn't be human or at least.. not really human. They would need to be able to defend themselves. Slowly the group was put through stretches, which had sounded easy but seemed less so as they moved. Her movements felt sluggish and by the time the stretching was over she felt a light sheen of sweat along her skin.

She wasn't alone at least. Looking to her left and right she could see others in the same predicament. It made her feel better at least. She'd been afraid they would both be so far behind, but it seemed that just wasn't the case. Next they were shown basic movements as Sophia went between them and corrected grips, posture and the like. She was quick, efficient and seemed to tolerate little. As she came to Briar she corrected her like the others before with clipped words and when she took too long, moving her on her own to show her. Nodding she walked away. After their posture and grip had been corrected she paired people off to practice sparring, doing the same as she had before correcting the mistakes she saw and there were a lot, from the way her voice never seemed to fade.

To her credit, while Sophia was not warm and fuzzy, she didn't seem to pick on any one person. They all needed the help and she moved from person to person like a golden hurricane barking out her orders.

When it came time to pair up for sparing practice Alexander was singled out, the class had an odd number, so when she was done helping others Sophia chose to spar with him directly. Singling him out exactly because of his strength. "Even though you are a beginner you are actually far more dangerous because of your strength. A slip up from them and maybe a hand gets smacked or a person gets knocked over. If you make a mistake you could seriously injure your opponent so I'll be your sparing partner."

Alexander took no offense to that claim, in fact if anything he was more at peace with it. the last thing he ever wanted was to incidentally harm someone else or have a repeat of the bow and arrow incident where his weapon exploded in his own hands. "You may swing as hard as you wish, do not hold back your strength."

That however again made him uneasy. But he knew she wouldn't have said it if she wasn't serious. So he took the first swing, and as their blades impacted he felt his arm go numb for a moment. Her stance didn't budge but he felt like he had just hit cement. Alexander's eyes went wide and in that moment as he lost his focus he was suddenly hit in the chest with an open palm the strike literally sent him skidding across the floor for a moment as he regarded the small little blond girl who had struck him.

"Get up, do it again."

"You have~?"

"Get up and do it again." She said more firmly and gestured for him to go back through the motions of the basic sparing match. Each strike it was like hitting a brick wall with his arm, and he felt himself getting tired out rather quickly especially after he was knocked down two or four more times.

"I thought that gift was rare?" He said panting for breath, he wished he had put on some deodorant after his shower earlier as is armpits had noticeable dark wet spots to them.

"It is, out of the entire camp you are the fourth to have the blessing of strength. But what you don't realize is that your strength is as much a weakness as it is a blessing. It makes you underestimate the world around you, you're sluggish, you hold back, and your leaving yourself open. You're treating the world like it's made of cardboard. But that hesitation, that restraint will get you killed it's a bad habit one all four of us have had to break. So do it again! We go until I am satisfied that you are using all of your strength."

The first time Alexander went skidding across the floor the group paused, Briar among them to watch. None, not even her though desired to linger and bear her wrath. While she sparred with her partner, she listened to what Sophia was saying, feeling respect for the smaller female. She'd had of course respected her to begin with, but what she sought to teach her brother was a lesson he needed to learn, for Sophia was not wrong. He did treat the world like he could break it.

It seemed sparing was all that was allotted for the afternoon's lesson. For once Alexander was being truly tested and the others were already in agony as the lesson came to an end. Limbs burning, bruises and a general tiredness lingered over the group. Personally Briar's arms felt like rubber and her skirt clung to her torso much like the other's clothes clung. They had more than worked up a sweat and Briar would need another shower. Making a face she placed her sword back where she'd gotten it from and cast her gaze toward Alexander, who was being cornered by Sophie once more. See you at dinner. She had no idea he'd set the bond aside and that her words wouldn't reach him as she headed out with the group.

"I have been informed that you and your sister will be allowed to leave the ground the two weeks after next. You are Prince and Princess... Highly sought after. Chiron has heard back from your other instructors and I will spend extra evenings with you, while your sister will learn the bow. If you both don't pass our trials before then... You will not go." Sophia looked up at Alexander, cool composure, she'd barely seemed to get winded unlike everyone else. "Every other night you will both report for further training... It's not negotiable." And with that she walked away, for it wasn't and he, the Prince of their kind was dismissed easily by the small female.

With Alexander missing, they had started anyway, the group of them already sitting when he would arrive. Briar had already begun to eat. A salad before her and a bowl of fruit. She was not a vegetarian, but Briar had always tended to prefer what one might call rabbit food. Taking a sip of icy water she sighed softly, still feeling hot from the workout they had gotten. The press of bodies didn't help that feeling.

With the link on pause her words never reached his ears, and it took ten minutes before Alexander would eventually show up to the dinner table, bruised, sore, and tired he stood beside his seat at the head of table one, beside his sister, his arms felt like noodles in the moment, and he was also tired. It was rare for him to get a proper work out, he had never really done any weight lifting because of his strength, and today he now had someone who would actually put him to task. He grabbed his cup and pulled back a drink feeling cold fresh water hit his lips and help with some of the pains he was dealing with. But it was a lot to take in that he was now being taken to task.

He looked to his sister who also seemed tired. "I can see why they put sword fighting at the end of the day." He said before he picked up his plate, and walked over to the fire tossing in some of the meat as his offering to the gods, something which felt awkward now that he wasn't the first one to do it in the line up. When he got back to his seat he was finally able to collapse for a moment and then start working on the meatloaf, potato's and vegtables he had sat down with. One good thing about the enchantments it provided a well rounded meal. Even if his sister seemed to want to eat like a rabbit.

"You're going to be getting extra bow and arrow lessons, every other day after dinner for a couple of hours. Apparently we are going to be leaving the camp for two weeks after next." He didn't exactly know the full story there, he assumed they would get more information on what that meant when the time came.

He looked over at her plate. He wasn't exactly disturbed by her choices in food he knew her well enough to know her apatite but it worried him, and when he spoke out of concern. "We are actually doing a lot of physical work now, if you don't start eating a more expansive diet your going to end up hurting your body down the line. You need more protein." A thought crossed his mind and he quickly picked back up the link, as he sent her a mental image.

Putting Briar under the table, the cloth hiding her from any onlookers as she sucked him quietly off under the table. His rock hard cock twitching inside of her warm mouth giving her a small taste of a different kind of dinner though one she had earlier today. Giving her a bit of seasoning of dessert because after dinner if they wanted too they would be free to return to their cabin, and he was most assuredly tired and didn't really desire to stay out with other campers.

Pale eyes followed Alexander as he moved, watching as he made his offering to the gods. Briar wondered if they even cared. She had done it as well, they all did, but she couldn't help but be curious. As she ate, Briar listened to Alexander tell her about the extra lessons, a brow lifting. It made sense and she nodded and went back to her food, working through it methodically when his voice distracted her again. The image he posed to her made her squirm in her seat. They both knew how that felt, the pleasure and joy. She added in a kitty tail and ears as well as another device that he might have killed to have. A remote controlled egg, so he could tease her even as she gave him head. In the picture, she was dripping with her need even as she swallowed his seed.

Leaning into him she stole a bite of his meatloaf with a smile. "I suppose you are right. I can start tomorrow?" Briar was getting full, but she knew Alexander was right. She would need to eat a more balanced meal if this was, and it certainly seemed like it would keep up. A few more bites were stolen from his plate and she pushed some of her salad to his. "Well balanced, yeah?" Her smile was sweet as she rose from the table. Snagging a peach she crossed her legs and leaned back some, eating the sweet fruit. She could taste it's honeyed sweetness as it ran down her throat and pooled in her stomach. The food grown at the camp was fit for the descendants of gods, no one could argue that.

Briar lingered until he too was ready to go before rising. Before he'd gotten to the table she'd talked with some people who were not scared to talk to the daughter of Hades. She'd learned there was cooking and cleaning details, much like the pegasus, they would rotate with the Hermes cabin for their turns. Dropping their plates off she walked away from the roaring fire in the direction of their cabin. Not even one complement of how I looked. She was playing with him, but she was acutely aware of how she looked in the clothing he planned to ruin. Too small shorts that clung to her ass, the shirt that pulled tight across her breasts, her short legs made to look miles long in the short shorts. Shame and here I thought someone wanted to rip my clothes from me. Briar couldn't help but poke at him playfully. She wanted the compliments and she also perhaps wanted to goad him into not showing restraint when he did rip them from her body.

Entering the cabin, she left the door open, knowing he wasn't but a few feet behind her. The air-conditioning made her sigh with delight, eyes closing. But.. Something had been on the coffee table. A elegant lacquered black box rested on the table, inside was a small assortment of things and she gasped. What almost looked like a beginners set for BDSM, candles, lubricants, condoms and more buried underneath. Groaning, she covered her face with her hands. This was mortifying... A simple white card lay on top, scrolling letters clearly hand written.

𝕭𝖊 𝖘𝖆𝖋𝖊 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖍𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝖋𝖚𝖓

"Bright side... we don't need to go to a store?" Her eyes lingering on what she could only assume was a pair of ears and beneath that a tail. "On the seriously disturbing side... just... Fuck" Turning to look at Alexander, she stepped out of the way so he could see the goody box her father had left them. It's kinda.. creepy isn't it? Her father was hades though and very much showing his support. He likely didn't even find it creepy, he was just a loving father, providing what his daughter and nephew needed.

They had to stick around and mingle for a little while, but honestly after all they had done he was happy to blame fatigue and retire to their cabin on the edge of camp away from the rest of the onlookers where the two could rest in private. Her comment about how no one had complemented her looks made him feel kinda annoyed at everyone else in camp. Well if they can't see that you look amazing that's their loss, more for me I suppose. Oh and don't remind me, I'm looking forward to seeing those clothes in tatters on our floor.

Walking back into the air conditioned building he let out a sigh feeling more relaxed as he closed the door, the glass wall meant there was always a risk that they could be caught in some act, it worried him now that they were more intimate with one another, at the same time it faced away from the actual camp and towards the ocean giving them a frankly amazing view of the horizon. However his view like hers was shifted towards the box. When Briar opened it his eyes went wide for a moment, he felt kind of uncomfortable as he looked around the cabin. On the one hand yeah this was great, it helped a lot, the condoms especially were something he had been kind of worried about and now they had some form of security that they could really go at one another.

the plug tail was another thing that he was excited about. He actually picked up the soft tail and looked it over. "Is that how you imagined one being attached?" He said somewhat curiously for a moment. She had told him that her ass had belonged to him, and he had felt her excitement, but the plug was... well it wasn't small in his hand. He looked at the box a thrill, and yet he looked around for a moment. When he had envisioned her with a tail he had usually thought of something that would clip onto her panties, or just an anime image, he hadn't really thought of the real world butt physics that went into the toy he was now holding.

"You know I kinda expected this more from my dad then yours." He said softly. "But... at least it means he doesn't hate me." No father would give a gift like this to their daughter if they didn't at least approve of their partner on some level. He picked up the whip next looking it over. "this is actually the one time i really wish I had google, because I have no idea how to actually use some of this stuff." But then his eyes caught it, the leash, and fuzzy collar and his knees shook his body shivered with excitement. He blinked looking it over. So many fantasies just became a reality in a moment.

"Well... it's creepy, but you've seen my cabin. I feel like a bit of voyeurism... is a bit o a price to pay for comfort." He looked around. "I still kind of wish my cabin was an option." Then again his cabin had an actual marble statue of Zeus directly staring at it. "Well... Lets take this stuff down stairs." He picked up the box and walked to the bedroom down the comfortable stairs. To their bedroom, and put the box down on the table as he turned back to look at Briar.

"Before we go about, ripping and tearing your clothes off, and playing with toys that I don't know how to use... should we come up with a safe word? Or like... talk about this at all?" He said softly unsure how exactly to start this conversation.

I meant you, silly Briar's voice held laughter as they walked. She'd wanted him to comment on her appearance and while it might have been fun to see if Alexander would be jealous, it wasn't something she needed by any means. The only opinion she cared about was her brother's. By the time they'd reached the house, she was glad to see it. Her body ached and before or after, she'd talk him into a bath. Along with the expansive shower, she recalled the large bathtub. Relaxing in it sounded heavenly. All those thoughts vanished when she came upon the box.

Looking at Alexander as he lifted the tail she blinked and nodded. "Yes.." her voice seemed hesitant, she'd seen a few porn videos with the tail. it was why she was in part curious about it all. Shifting her weight from foot to foot, Briar's eyes moved back to the box. A frown forming on her lips as she looked back to Alexander. "Why would he?" A hand rose to touch his forearm. "That would be like me hating you. I am not your dad's biggest fan, sure and I am sure my dad likes him even less... But you?" She shook her head. "I don't think my dad would hate you, you did nothing wrong"

His next words made her smile and she pushed him gently. "I am sure we can figure it out together" Laughing she shook her head. "No thank you. I get wanting to look out for us, but either of our dads or mom watching us fuck isn't on my list of things desired." She looked upwards and raised her voice "Ya hear that?" Watching him pick the box up she nodded and followed him down the stairs. The box was placed down on the bed and she met his gaze with a nervous smile.

Her eyes softened and she nodded, closing the distance between them. Rising on her toes, her lips brushed his. The hiss was more of less chaste and as she lowered to her feet once more, a hand found his. "I think that would be a good idea." Her thumb rubbed over the back of his hand and Briar smiled softly. "Let's tackle the safe word first" Tipping her head to the side "Maybe.. Medusa?" A shy but altogether dorky smile came to her lips. "Cause she turns you into stone. Stone would stop things" Pale eyes met his and her smile softening. "I think maybe tonight, we can pick a few things to try? Sex being one.. Clothing ripping second and maybe one more?"

Ah. He could have sworn he had complemented her, but instead he just decided that since he could literally show her what he saw, he would just do that, going through his memories of all the times during the day that he had quietly looked at her cute butt, the outfit definitely did a lot for her, but he may not have voiced exactly how much he had appreciated it. I will make sure my opinion is more vocal next time.

She asked why the gods would hate him, and he shrugged. "Their gods, they do wrathful, vengeful things all the time. It's not like I've ever met your father, or mine for that matter." He supposed he could chalk up a few things to 'daddy issues' but he wanted to pass on the rest of this conversation now was not the time. He nodded at the suggestion of medusa. "I like it." He said with a nod of appreciation. He regarded the box, she was right they had to pace themselves so only working on three options at the moment kept the scope pretty narrow and focused he took a few breaths trying to calm down. Her kiss, and her hands upon him helped, and he just pressed her a little closer, his hand on her waist pulling her into him a bit more. While his other hand held hers, it was almost like all the dancing lessons the two had taken as kids.

"The pool?" he said softly. He looked to Briar. "I'd like to go skinny dipping after, I feel like it would be a good way to unwind and relax for the night, We have that pool out front. It's a bit risky, but no one is gonna come out here at night, and it's not like it's illuminated if they did. We could hide pretty easy." It wasn't really a S&M, thing, nor was it something from the box, but honestly the box would be with them for a long time, and maybe it was best to pace themselves first and foremost. They wanted to take this slowly, so why not just end this night with relaxing naked in a pool under the moonlit night? It was a calming image to be sure.

"now, about my little fantasy, clothes ripping." His hand left her waist and he pressed it gently to her cheek admiring her smooth face for a moment, drawing her in for another soft chaste kiss. Though he pulled away from her after her giving her a grin. "I want you to run from me." He said looking at his wrist like he was wearing a watch. "I'll give you a five second head start."

Her smile was soft, growing as he showed her what he'd witnessed and even adding he'd compliment her more. Thank you. Briar had never had a boyfriend before and Alexander was somehow that and more. Sorry, it just feels nice.. knowing. There was a shyness to her voice that seemed to linger as she spoke, though, there was a warmth. Alexander made her feel good, with even the simplest of things. As they walked, she wiggled the butt in question for him, a playful tease.

"That's fair. I wonder how many of us have never met them."
Frowning she couldn't help but wonder why they kept their distance. In the modern world, such a thing was honestly frowned on. Briar recalled her words earlier. They were basically deadbeat parents. She'd at least heard from her father, even if she'd never met him. How many were like Alexander? His words pulled her from her thoughts and she chuckled. "I think it's only because you seem to have an ass fixation" She teased him. He did seem to favor her ass, not that she minded. Snuggled into his side she looked up at him.

"Hmmm. While I like the idea of the pool.. could I offer an alternative?" Her lips pressed to his chest. "Let's take a hot bath and then maybe trade massages? I saw some oil in the box for massages" She smiled and hugged him closer to her. "But I will let your decide, Master" The word felt odd in her mouth, unused to it as she was, but she still enjoyed saying it. "I will happily do either" When his hand cupped her cheek, Briar pressed it into his palm. The kiss sweet. "Mmm yes?" Her eyes widened and she giggled. "Okay!" She didn't hesitate, turning on her heel she ran up the stairs, taking them as quickly as she could. For a moment she lamented his longer legs.

Her laughter trailed behind her as she moved, she wanted to put a good amount of distance between them, though five seconds wasn't much. She'd made it to the living room when she heard him behind her. Putting the couch between them, she prepared to circle it. Her breath was coming quicker now and her eyes danced when he came into view. Maybe next time they could play this outside... Being caught by Alexander in the woods, taken against a tree or on the soft bed of pine needles with the stars above them sounded lovely and it would allow for more of a chase before he won his prize.

The suggestion of a hot bath, and a massage, her suggestion was far more personal than his, it was a great idea, and he nodded, feeling that same shiver of pleasure as she called him master. Though one comment he couldn't exactly let slide was when she said he had an ass fixation, that got a bit of a glare before he simply clarified. "I am a man of culture, I appreciate the entirety of the female body, but it is a lot easier to get away with glancing at someone's booty than it is their chest." He said with a playful huff.

He waited for a few seconds while she scrambled up the stairs, he had a similar thought, that this place simply didn't allow for a wide range of motion. That doing this in a forest or in his mind field of tall grass, would be far more playful than running around their home. When he chased and followed after her he almost tripped on the stairs for a moment, but hit his stride quickly. The dog didn't seem to fully understand or appreciate this particular game mind you. Cerberus growled at Alexander as he watched the man chase his sister around. But aside from that the dog gave no further reaction than verbal disapproval.

Alexander was already tired from the training, he felt sluggish, but his longer stride helped him, as the two circled around the sofa and short living room once or twice, before Alexander jumped her by hopping over the sofa, and in one clean motion his hand grabbed her and pushed her not so gently onto the soft plush sofa. His hand caught the collar of the shirt he had lent her, and as he he pulled there was a satisfying sound of fabric ripping as he pulled that shirt apart. Exposing the old bra underneath. As his fingers pulled along the fabric it was like claw marks ripping apart a present and exposing the sweet rewards under the wrappings.

"mmm, finally mine." His tone was playful, and also aggressive his previous workout had him already sweaty and now he was kind of panting as he held her down. his arms could easily lock her into place, his strength made it easy to hold her down to the sofa as he towered over her.

A smile curled on her lips. "My apologies. That is a fair point." Briar stuck her tongue out playfully. "Not that there was anything wrong even if it was true" He had a valid point, it had been more than looking at her ass. It had been the tail and the other comments that had led her to that assumption. Her lips pressed to his shoulder, a sort of apology for her assumption while he explained what he wanted. The idea thrilled her and she had taken off quickly.

Cerberus didn't understand their game, but beyond growling at Alexander, made no move to interfere. Round and round the furniture the siblings raced until he jumped over the sofa. A squeal of laughter left her as she found herself pinned to the couch, breath coming quickly as she looked up at him. She watched with eager eyes as his hands moved the collar of her shirt, the wet sound of fabric tearing making her shiver. Shifting along the couch, she found herself well and truly pinned, which Briar found... she liked.

Pale lavender eyes darkened a fraction and she nodded. "Yours" The words echoing his own. Being his was something briar had always wanted. This fantasy come to life? Good god she was horny and even with the fatigue that lingered in her limbs, she felt alive with energy. Playfully, she fought back against his pinning, struggling just enough to make him tighten his hold on her, but clearly not hard enough to make him actually think she wished to be free. “I never thought about you chasing me, or pinning me down before” Her voice was warm. “But.. I like this” Briar smiled and turned her head to gently nip at his arm.

The affirmation that she belonged to him, the playful nature of her struggle making him hold her down a little tighter. The feeling of her body squirming under him turned him on. He smiled when she admitted that she liked the feeling of the chase. He grabbed her wrists putting them firmly above her head trapping them with one hand his other hand was able to grip her jaw for a moment, allowing him to lean in, and kiss her passionately and deeply. When the kiss broke he smiled enjoying the strange feeling of power and joy at the playfulness of it all. It gave him a pleasant feeling.

"It's a lot better than what I imagined." He said with a small grin, keeping her wrists secured he was able to move himself straddling her stomach as he kept her pinned down, but he had to let go of her wrists for the next part as his hands grabbed on her bra, Ripping apart the bra from the front was a difficult move, but his unyeilding strength meant not even the wire could resist him for more than a few seconds as he broke open her old bra and revealed his sisters breasts. "and I'm glad you were willing to indulge me in this."

Looking down at her bare breasts he couldn't help but smile he was so hot at this point his own shirt was starting to feel hot against his skin. "Course now I'm curious dear sister." He leaned over her for a moment. His eyes going up from her chest to look her in the eyes for a moment. "Are you ticklish?" The way he grinned was almost malevolent keeping her pinned to the sofa, her body exposed for a moment, he couldn't help but want to torture her just a little. His fingers working on exploring her body to find those sensitive weak points.

Back
Top Bottom