Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Thirteenth Cabin (bunny x east)

It made sense, but Briar knew she would miss the luxury that was the internet and other small creature comforts that they had grown up with. It was odd that they seemed so set in their ways. Perhaps the advancements of humanity wouldn't benefit them in a war with the Titans? Surely they were not the first, nor the last to question such. Was it even their place to question such things? Unlikely.

Silly, we can both practice it. I still think you did a good job, for what it is worth. Her hand found his for a moment and she teased him mentally, unable to help it. Remember, horses can smell fear! Was she being a bit of a buttface? Yes. "Pegasi, I think." A form seemed to appear from nothingness, a younger boy, perhaps sixteen with jet black hair and shocking blue eyes. Pushing his glasses up, he nodded. Indeed. The plural form of Pegasus is Pegasi. The word Pegasus comes from the Greek origin word Pēgasos. Briar had watched this boy appear, so she knew him for what he was. Thank you. What's your name? At her question he looked shocked and vanished. Ghosts are a bit odd... This was whispered across her link to Alexander.

When he pointed out they needed to return their gear Briar honest to goodness pouted. She had been ready to run off, but sighed and nodded walking back with him to return their gear. Blushing, Briar struggled to unstring her bow, the blush deepening under Eldora's gaze. It seemed puzzling she'd strung it, but could reverse the task. How did one explain a ghost had strung it? She looked to the racks and frowned. "Odd.. You're right"

When Eldora told the pair that it was her responsibility, Briar was more than happy to be off. Her hand found Alexander's and she tugged him away as she waved to Eldora "Thanks for the lesson!" Come on, I snuck a sugar cube for you. Feed it to your Pegasus and I bet they will love you. Briar produced the sugar cube from her pocket and bumped her hip into his. More or less alone, they could talk normally. "It's really not going to be that bad, I know horses scare you, but are you not excited to fly?" Surely that appealed to him? Her fingers laced with his, the touch meant to comfort... but also it made her heart skip a beat.

Hearing that his sister had seen yet another ghost Alexander blinked for a moment. He looked around the camp for a moment. It was a warm day, bright and sunny, it wasn't the kind of weather he associated with ghosts or creepy stuff. He knew his sister didn't want to be thought of as weird and he wasn't really thinking about her connection to the afterlife, he was just curious. You know I think I have to say it, why are their so many ghosts of dead campers around?

It was a little chilling of a thought. Maybe they were the spirits of those campers who had embarked on quests given to them by their godly parents and never returned? Maybe there had been an incident that had left many campers for dead. They were training for a war against titans after all he wasn't a fool some people would end up dead in a war like that. But why were they all here? The camp was supposed to be the safe place for half bloods so where did all these spirits come from. Were they drawn to Briar? The thought that she could see them after all would mean that she can give them attention that no other living person could. With stories of possession and darker aspects of spirits he wondered for a moment if the spirits of the dead were drawn to his sister so they could find someone to help them move on. So far they seemed to be strictly helpful, but would that last? Sorry I know you don't know the answer to that, it just makes me worry that your seeing so many dead people in a place that doesn't even seem to have a graveyard.

Of course the thought of dead campers was creepy, the thought of living bird horses was much more terrifying. He looked at his sister incredulously for a moment when she asked him if he was excited to fly. "If horses were meant to fly they would have wings." He looked at his sister for a moment his voice had been genuine stern, but he quickly realized that yes these horses had wings. "You know what I mean."

Still he took the sugar cube, and walked with her to the stables where the rest of their class was starting to gather for the next lesson. Again they were on the beginners circuit but this one seemed to have a lot more people than just the archery range. The camper in charge here was a familiar woman, a woman who's nose was ever so crooked now after Alexander had broken it the day before. She even still had a few bandages. The counselor of the Athena cabin. Samara gathered them around. She had one steed already out of the stables, it's white body and gold main mixed well with the bird like feathers it displayed. "Welcome everyone I am Samara of the Athena cabin. This is Rio she will be my assistant for the first lesson." Her voice was slightly more nasily and when she saw Alexander and Briar approach she sputtered her face going white for a moment.

Blinking, Briar's eyes slanted toward her brother with a smirk on her lips. "Do I?" She said innocently. "I mean, a god... gave them wings. Seems meant to be to me" Her voice had somehow become more innocent, as she batted her lashes at him. "If you wanna tell Poseidon that you don't like his winged horse, you might be on your own" Giggling brightly as Alexander took the cube from her. Standing closer to him, Briar decided to give a flying fuck about her closeness and laid her head on his arm. There was nothing sexual in the touch, just comfort. Her eyes were focused on the Pegasus before shifting to their instructor.

Her eyes widened and Briar blushed, looking away as Samara's eyes found her and then Alexander's. Shifting closer to him, there was now more of a reason to be closer to him. She'd been feeling okay, but the comment about her eyes stung. It was one stupid girl's opinion of her but it wasn't hard to shake. It wasn't like Samara was the first to have picked on Briar for her eyes; she wouldn't be the last. She wasn't looking up, her eyes on the floor. Of course...

Figures the class she'd been looking forward to the most was led by her. She loved horses, the idea of a flying one had been thrilling. Gritting her jaw she was determined to not let Samara ruin this for her. She wanted nothing more than to slip her hand into his, fingers linked... But that might seem odd. She still leaned into him but her eyes were on the beauty beside Samara, who was slowly regaining her composure. Clearing her throat she drug her eyes away from the siblings.

"The first thing to know is you need to always be alert. Riding can be a lot of fun, but the moment you stop paying attention, an accident will happen." She looked around and with a nod, she began explaining about tack, important things to watch out for with each steed, basic care and safety tips. The whole intro took nearly half an hour. "I know you're likely excited to get started, but for the remainder of the time, I want you to get to know your Pegasus." It seemed there was enough for each camper to have their own for the class. She called out names, and assigned them to one of the magnificent beasts behind her in the stables.

When she called Alexander's name maybe fourth or fifth, her eyes flickered to him, then to his sister. "Alexander, you will have Kataigída" A few more names later, she called out Briar's name. "Briar, Kakó" Their horses were close together, his a lovely dappled grey mare, her coat flecked with white and her wigs almost like a falcons in coloring. Briar's mount was pure black, his coat so deep, like her own hair it reflected colors back, though rather than the purple that her hair gave off, his was blue. He was also a monster of a horse. Alexander's mare was large, but compared to his height, she wasn't too bad. Briar's demure figure was dwarfed by Kakó.

Briar didn't seem to mind as she held her hand out to Kakó, palm up, letting his nose brush against her palm. Snuffling her hand, he knickered and nudged her hand. He could smell both the sugar cube and the apple. "Ahhh you can smell your treat, can't you handsome boy?" Pulling the apple out, she held it palm up to him. Kakó greedily snapped up his apple, munching on it. While he was busy, she began to inspect him, as Samara had instructed.

Alexander walked up too Kataigída walking up to the stable that contained the large imposing beast. Unlike his sister who seemed to connect to hers almost immidiately his nervousness around the bird-horse seemed to agitate Kataigída, and so the mare was skittish around her new rider who honestly just kind of lacked the confidence to handle a horse. He held out the sugar cube keeping his hand open, but trembling. "easy right, your not gonna bite my hand are you?"

As if too answer the question the Pegasus just slurped it's treat up, licking his hand while she was at it, which of course made him recoil but the offering was made, and the horse seemed fine with it. Samara walked about with the authority of a drill instructor as she looked around at the other students, but she always seemed a bit pale when she looked towards Alexander. When she saw Briar bonding with her pegasus she walked up to Briar's stable an approving look on her face. "Very good Briar, you are already making a connection with Kako. I can tell you're going to be natural with him."

She moved on to check the others as well. "Okay, so today we aren't going to be riding." A few of the students groaned Alexander felt a wave of relief over him. "You will get to ride soon, but before you do, you need to learn how to care for your pegasus. The ones you have each been assigned will be your friend, and ally for a very long time. They will be in your care for most of their lives. Cabins take turns cleaning the stables. feeding the animals." Samara looked at the two members of her class that were alone in their cabins. "The two of you will join the Hermis cabin when they are on cleaning duty, it's not a job one or two people could do alone."

"Today you won't be riding them, today you will be washing and caring for them it helps build a relationship between rider and pegasus. You will need that relationship to be one of trust as your life will be on their back a lot. Plus these guys all kind of stink. When I call for you, you will take your pegasus by the reigns open your stable and bring them to the washing area."
Naturally Alexander was one of the first people she called on, which lead to him opening the door and the pegasus walking after him, as he held the reigns. Honestly it was hard to tell who was more nervous, Alexander or Kataigída. Samara was amused for a moment. "Your brother... is not nearly as good with animals as you are."

Smiling softly as she pet Kako's nose as he munched on her treat she reached out to Alexander. Remember when we were little, maybe... six and seven and there was that dog? You stood your ground protecting me? It had been a dog that had been abused and had managed to break free. Feral and unwilling to trust humans he'd back the pair into a corner and Alexander had put himself in front of his sister. Kataigída is far less scary. You fear is spooking her. She is unlikely to bite you. Try petting her nose or rubbing her neck. Let her get used to your smell and get used to being close to her. There was no laughter or teasing in her voice, she was doing her best to soothe him.

She blushed when Samara gave her praise a shy smile offered. "I always wanted to ride when I was younger" The admission was also shy but she met her eyes. Perhaps she wasn't so bad? That or she was terrified of Alexander. She was stroking Kako's neck, the large stallion happy with the affection. It was made clear as he turned to look at her, eyes and ears pointed in her direction. While she had never been on a horse, she'd read about them a lot through middle school and it seemed the information had stuck. When Samara turned towards them, she nodded. It made sense, as they were alone in their cabin. "Okay"

She watched Alexander walk from the pen and she couldn't help but feel he was walking as if he was about to die. Relax silly. You're scaring her. Briar was unsure for a moment how to help him when the idea came to her. Smiling as watched him, she let her feelings pour into her voice, as she began to sing to him over their bond. It held her longing and love for him, in the only place she felt she could share it... Her voice was rich as she poured everything she was to help calm her brother.

Just a small town girl
Livin' in a lonely world
She took the midnight train goin' anywhere
Just a city boy
Born and raised in south Detroit
He took the midnight train goin' anywhere

A singer in a smoky room
A smell of wine and cheap perfume
For a smile they can share the night

It goes on and on, and on, and on

Looking to Samara she shook her head. "He is nervous, he will get the hang of it before we know it." Her voice was very confident, so sure in his abilities. Though her singing trailed off, she hummed the song down the bond, hoping to help him relax. She knew he could do this, she just needed Alexander to know he could too. Once he did, everything would be fine. Briar knew Alexander well, she liked to think, knew his strengths and weaknesses even better than himself sometimes...

The memory of the dog came back to him, and was uncomfortable for a moment. The feral angry dog had been confused, but viscous. Alexander had managed to put himself between his sister and the animal, but it had felt cornered and attacked. Alexander had managed to hold it off using his strength dragging the dog away from the two of them. The sad part of the memory was that there was nothing they could really do for the dog. When animal control came, it was too aggressive and violent to be helped. He looked at the horse who by comparison was just kind of big. Kataigída was indeed less scary than the dog from before.

He blinked for a moment when his sister started singing into his mind. He relaxed more visibly, as he brought the horse to the hygienic area. He smiled softly, his hand outstretched towards the Pegasus's neck brushing her gently for a moment. It helped to calm her, as she seemed to relax. The musical voice of his sister helped. Relaxing him as he looked over to her. A smile soft on his face, she always helped him be more brave. He had only gotten between her and the dog because of how much she had meant to him. Thank you Briar.

It hadn't completely removed his fear, but the distraction had been good enough for him to get his nerves back. "Okay, I'll stop spooking you." he said brushing her neck and main for a moment. He was still nervous, still uncomfortable, but he could at least stop seeing Kataigída as a beast. "You are kind of pretty I guess. From a certain point of view." He said towards the Pegasus.

Samara nodded at being told that Briar had always wanted to ride. A lot of girls had that same reaction when they came here. "You'll get your chance to ride, but it's important that everyone goes through the safety orientation. You can take Kako to the hygiene area as well." She went on her way to go help some of the others. "When you use the shower heads on them, spray from the hooves up, and do not spray the Pegasus in the face, that is one way to get on their bad side."

Alexander nodded and started to work with the warm water. starting the process of washing Kataigída.

She hadn't meant to bring up a bad memory, she had wanted to show him there had been a scarier time than this for the siblings. The memory of the dog was likely a sad one for them both. The dog had been mistreated to the point it didn't trust humans anymore. People like it's owner, the scum of the earth... Shaking the feeling from her mind she had focused on calming him and was in the end rewarded with a smile from him. Her smile was shy as he thanked her through the bond. There was a feeling of joy that followed down the line, happy she could help him.

Turning to Samara she nodded. "I understand, I am not in any rush." She wasn't. She was happy to just be near such a beautiful beast. "Okay" There was a clear smile in her voice as she led Kako out of his stall, unlike Alexander Briar was clearly at ease and by extension Kako was as well. Kako didn't need her to lead him, content to follow her from the pen on his own, the reins between them in her hand slack.

Once in the same area with Alexander, Briar began to start the cleaning process, her middle school knowledge coming in handy once more. Do as I do Alexander, the brushing process will help get us antiquated... Help them see us as friends. Briar moved slowly, but meticulously. Using a black rubber curry, she began to brush Kako's coat in small circular motions, cleaning it of any debris and dirt. Careful to avoid the bony area's she kept the brush to his neck, chest, belly and hindquarters. Next she brushed him down with a dandy brush, followed by combing out his mane. Then she began the process of actually bathing Kako. Starting at his legs she began to hose him down carefully, Kako danced a bit but still as she whispered to him. Not all horses would like the hose and some riders would need to wet their horses with a sponge.

The process was slow, making sure not to scare the Pegasus and to clean them thoroughly. Briar finished and was wearing as much water as she sprayed on Kako and smelling particularly like the stables. Sniffing herself she grimaced. "I need another shower..." Looking to Alexander she smiled softly. "Wasn't so bad, yeah?" He had seemed to relax more and more as time went on, which made her proud of him. Rather than say it out loud she whispered it down their bond. You did well when you relaxed. I am proud of you. From anyone else it might have seemed condescending, but she knew his fear of horses, let alone ones that could fly.

Alexander spent a few moments brushing Kataigída watching Briar he took notes on the tools she was using and tried his best to follow her lead, however this was when he learned that his Pegasus was more or less a total deva. She disliked the hose and forced Alexander to use a sponge to wet and bathe her. She smacked him with a wing at one point when he tried to touch her with the shampoo, and repeated the process several times till he finally went and grabbed a different shampoo. By the end of it, he was soaked, he was embarrassed, he reaked of stables, and between this and archery he just wanted to kind of go back home and sleep. Once Kataigída was dried off with a towel and returned to the stable he was annoyed visibly twitching.

Why is mine a total diva? He muttered through their link. It's like she thinks the regular shampoo isn't good enough for her, or that she demands special attention. He was a little salty about the way he had been smacked back by her wing, landing and getting soaked by the hose. It's like she thinks she is a kings steed or something.

When his sister suggested a shower he sniffed himself. "I'd join you for that." He meant it more innocently than it sounded, and in the moment he didn't correct her. "For you maybe, I don't think I'm going to enjoy riding lessons for a while." Next time they would actually be forced to ride the creatures which was a prospect he was actually a bit afraid of, but hearing her voice he smiled. For some reason his sister saying that she was proud of him had him glowing changing his mood from the soureness he felt to more light on his feet. It didn't completely remove the wound of the stables, but it helped. "Hey we found something your going to be better at than me."

They had some time before the mid day meal, and with the promise of the shower he was actually turned and intent to return to their cabin. He wanted to scrub the smell of horse off of his body. He supposed he could have gone to the more public showers, but why bother with those when their cabin had private bath, and a pool. "We have a bit of time where we can relax for an hour or so before lunch, and I am tired of smelling like stables."

"After lunch the schedule literally said arts and crafts."
He recalled their schedule. "That honestly sounds a little demeaning don't you think?"

Arriving back at the Cabin, Alexander let out a sigh. "Dibs on the first shower." He gave his sister a smile and pulled off his shirt, giving her a look of his well defined chest, it was something she had already seen after last night as he tossed it in the laundry hamper and walked into the bathroom closing the door behind him, tossing off the rest of his clothes on the bathroom floor as he walked into the standing shower. He let out a groan as he turned the hot water on and felt it run down his body, closing his eyes for a moment as he let it soak in his body and ease some of the pain of the day. Filling the room with steam.

Last edited:
Laughing down their bond she smiled Maybe she is preparing you for a girlfriend? Blinking she looked to Alexander. You're the son of Zeus... She is a king's steed. When Alexander said he'd join her, Briar knew he didn't mean it in the way it sounded, but she knew how he felt about her. Her cheeks flushed and she looked away. Letting him change the subject she cleared her throat and nodded. "Perhaps, I think you might like it more once you try it" She smiled and bumped her hip into his playfully. "Just the one though" Her voice was still bright, clearly having fun.

Following him to their cabin she laughed softly. "Demeaning?" She tilted her head to one side. "I don't think so, but I am willing to bet you see it like paper mache and bird houses?" She doubted that is what they'd be making. She'd be willing to bet it was smiting, pottery making perhaps... fetching. She didn't know what all it could be, but she didn't think they'd have them building bird houses. Most likely it would be practical based for their lives and the war that they were preparing for.

Heading into the cool air conditioning of the cabin she let out a soft sound, eyes closed. Briar stretched and sighed. "I am glad my dad at least got us AC... I don't think summer would be much fun without it" Briar bit her lower lip, mind moving back to what she'd heard before they had slept. It was a taboo that wasn't meant to be crossed... She knew that. They both felt it, while Alexander didn't know her feelings, they didn't differ from his.

Watching him pull his shirt off, Briar said nothing to his dibs and just watched him leave. She knew if she said nothing, he'd never know she knew. Perhaps they'd learn to love others. It would be for the best, she knew it and had she posed the question to him, he'd have known it as well. His voice echoed in her mind as had the images that Alexander had unknowingly shared. The problem was... she wanted him just bad. She wondered what it would feel like in his arms, to have him lover her not as his sister, but as his lover.

Biting on her thumb she closed her eyes, fighting with herself before deciding to say fuck it to everything. Following him she shed her clothing silently, letting it fall into the hamper over his. The bathroom was a wall of steam when she finally worked up the courage to push further. Naked, she slipped into the shower. She didn't know why, but she couldn't move past her own desires and his. Her voice came from just behind him. She was naked, the steam from the shower making her pale skin shimmer. It accented her curves, the intake of her waist...

"Alexander" His name whispered as her arms slipped around his waist and she pressed herself against his back. The softness of her breasts pushing against the middle of his back, her cheek pressed against his shoulder blades. "I heard what you last night... while we lay in bed... " Her voice held shyness so palpable, it was like the steam surrounding them.

His eyes closed his back had been to the door washing his hair he had never noticed the door open or the sudden presence of another person. He was considering the thought of playing with himself considering he finally had a chance to be away, the image of his sister in her underwear the closest he thought he would ever get to such a fantasy until he felt arms wrap around his waist, a very familiar voice whispering his name. His eyes shot open as he had this fantasy a few times before, but this wasn't the fantasy. Not when his sisters plush breasts were pressing into his back. His legs trembled for a moment at her touch. She had heard him last night.

"I never meant for you to hear that." His voice was nervous, but this was a strange experience. The two of the naked, her body pressed against his. He was excited, but at the same time he was a deer stuck in headlights for a moment. Alexander.exe had failed to respond and his mind took a few breaths to really respond to his sister. He did however sink further back to arms, feeling her support him he let out a tension he didn't realize he had been holding back for a long time. Is it really all that surprising?

He finally got the nerve to turn around, his arms landing on Briar's shoulders as he invited her into the water. His eyes soaking in the sight of her face as hot water poured over them. with the two of them so close and entwined she would feel his hips brushing against her, his body excited by her presence had reacted physically and enthusiastically, with the tip of his penis now brushing against her stomach as he held her thanks in part to their height difference. "The greek gods invented degeneracy. Rheia and Kronos, Zeus and Hera. Everyone in this camp is our cousin in some way." He moved closer his lips taking his sisters as he pulled her close. Holding her supporting her. His strong arms holding her gently and protectively his fingers playing with her raven hair. When the kiss broke he smiled.

"I'd treat you better than any king does their queen." He brushed her hair a moment longer. looking into those pale lavender eyes for a moment longer, before he finally pulled back from her, just for a moment so he could take in the sight of her entire body. He was trying his best to savor the beautiful image in front of him. She on the other hand would get to see his full lithe figure, as water trailed down his sides helping to showcase the flow of his muscles, and hips. His tall posture meant that despite the fact that he was younger than Briar he stood well over a head taller than her. With well maintained muscles that only hinted at the godly strength he could deploy. Along with his hips she would get to see what his boxers had kept hidden before, and like the rest of him, it stood tall and proud in front of her.

Last edited:
Slipping into the steam had been something that Briar knew she could never take back. There was a fear that even desiring her, Alexander could turn her away. When she slipped her arms around him, she'd felt his body stiffen and her eyes had closed tight. She wasn't sure what all she expected him to say and when he spoke aloud, Briar nodded. "I know" She knew he hadn't meant to share it with her, but she had been unsure what to do with that detail then and was still unsure. Though, something shifted and he suddenly leaned back into her and her arms tightened a fraction in a hug. His question had her opening her eyes as she considered it, his voice in her mind.

Before she could answer, Alexander turned in her arms and Briar let him. Pulled into the hot fall of water, the clear rivulets of water streaming down along her body. First her dark hair, then along her shoulders, to the swell of her breasts. While Briar was not leggy, her soft form had been molded to perfection for her size. Her breasts were smaller perhaps, but the pair would find just a little less than a handful for Alexander, her pale pink nipples already hardening despite the warmth in the shower. Her stomach was flat and tucked in at the sides, giving her a slight hourglass. Hips blossomed out from that gentle intake and her rear was perfectly heart shaped. Blush rested in her cheeks as she watched his eyes, feeling how his body reacted. "They are gods.." Any further argument was silenced as his mouth found hers. Leaning up into him, Briar kissed him back, hands resting on his chest.

The feel of his fingers in her hair made her feel almost weak kneed as the kiss had and she bit her lower lip, looking up at him. She blushed, as he pulled back and took in her form, all supple curves and pale skin. Though while her blush would intensify, her eyes did not remain on his long however, as she looked over her brother. Her thighs brushed together as she took in all of him, her own desires spiking. His words played in her mind and she shifted, pulling him closer once more. He would, she had no doubt, treat her better than any king would treat their queen... though most of their peers would not take kindly to their love of one another. The Gods could do as they wished, but they were all half human. The camp and others might be willing to overlook the cousin aspect, but siblings?

Rising on her tiptoes, Briar pressed her smaller, softer form against his, fingers threading into his hair as she pulled him back down for another kiss. He'd shared his desires with her, though unintentionally. Now, Briar offered up her own. Though, tailored for where they were... His arms slipping under her as he lifted her. Alexander pressing her back firmly against that wall, his mouth moving down her neck, to her breasts. Her wonder at what it would feel like to have him suck a nipple into his mouth, or have him gently push himself into her. Her voice whimpering his name. Other flashes danced through her mind. Her laying on her bed, in their most recent house, fingers inside herself as she thought of him. "Alexander" His name was whispered again, as she broke the kiss, lips brushing his own. No one else can know, the Gods are Gods Alexander.... The others here wouldn't see it the same.. But I would be your queen, I would treat you better than any other could. His words offered back, her love and desire clear.

She was right of course no one else among the camp would accept this kind of relationship, there were a lot of risks between the two of them, and the gods well she wasn't wrong the gods were gods. They didn't have to worry about the risks that came with this sort of union. Yet the rewards, the taste of Briar's soft lips on his, the feeling of her breasts squishing against his body the fantasies that Briar laid out involving this very shower they were all sweet rewards that came with the risks the two were taking. He brushed down Briar's hair for a moment, and his hands trailed onward down her body, feeling her curves, and when they got to her ass, he squeezed her butt cheeks feeling just how smooth her skin was. Her voice through his mind telling him that she would treat him well, that she would be his queen it was all he had wanted to hear.

His lips touched her neck, softly nibbling away at her kissing her, playing like he would go lower, teasing her with the fantasy that she had just sent him, but dragging it out for his own amusement. When the others look at us they They will see only the illusion of two siblings adjusting to camp life. We live together because we don't want to be alone, we have separate beds set up in both our cabins, no one would guess that we will only use one. He made it sound easy, but it was also partly the truth no one would naturally suspect a set of siblings to be sleeping with one another. "Besides." His voice was low almost a whisper as he spoke.

He kissed her shoulder and went lower, his lips touched her breast, sucking on her nipple, his tongue running over the sweet flesh of her areola for a moment, but he didn't linger too long. He had his own plan. He lifted her with ease spreading her legs as he went onto his knees, kissing her stomach, his lips trailing down her skin softly watching as the water poured over them. Spreading her open, putting her thighs atop his broad shoulders as her back was pressed to the warm tile. He was on his knees a place he didn't mind when it came to her, his body making an eased seat for her as he kept her legs spread apart. His golden eyes looking up at her lavender ones with mischief in his smile. "The golden apple of chaos is right in front of me, I would be a fool not to have a taste."

His lips touched her pink center, before an untrained tongue touched her, giving soft exploratory licks prodding her, his eyes closed and he focused on the task of trying to pleasure a woman for the first time he didn't exactly know what he was doing, but his body was eager and willing to learn. His tongue found her clit, circling the small nub, and even sucking on it. Learning about her, at the same time warm breaths escaped him pelting her skin, as well the water that poured over both of them. Though honestly it felt like her body was a bit of an umbrella for him to take shelter with. she also seemed to weigh nothing for him to lift and carry. He hadn't even grunted when he had picked her up, and to hold her up his arms didn't tremble. There was an ease to all of this, that despite it being dangerous it felt so natural to hold her.

He moaned against her skin, finding pleasure in the taste. His body trembled not from effort, but from the pleasure he gained from finally having a taste of Briar.

She had no doubt that her words were correct... But Briar had opened the door that neither desired to close now that she had thrown the doors wide open. Biting her lower lip, her eyes closed as his hands moved along the softness of her body, before his hands to her ass, his grasp tightening. Briar had never had a boyfriend but she knew Alexander had just about the same experience that she had, so she didn't feel at a disadvantage. His lips trailed down along her neck, her head tipping to one side, giving him better access to the slender column of her throat. His words whispered through her mind. No one would know... He was right.

Lashes lifted almost lazily as his mouth moved across her shoulder before the softness of his lips brushed her breast. Briar's breath caught in her throat as his mouth slipped over her nipple. Gasping she whimpered softly, the sound almost drowned out by the sound of the shower. There was no doubt he'd heard that sweet sound as it had left her though. A giggle left her as he lifted her, her back pressed against the warmed tiles, his mouth trailing lower. Her teeth captured her lower lip as she gazed down at her brother. Her thigh pressing against his shoulders, her back firmly pressed to the tiles. Heart hammering she blushed as his eyes met hers, the mischief there clear. Blinking she opened her mouth, to question him, but any words were lost as his tongue touched her.

Dark locks rolled against the tile as gasped. He might not have known what to do, any more than she knew how it would feel. However her own eagerness matched his. When his tongue brushed her clit, Briar arched against him. "Alexander" His name moaned, a hand slipping into his pale hair, curling there until she whimpered pulling away from the attention he paid it. There was a difference from touching herself and feeling his mouth on her, his tongue brushing against her. Briar had always found herself quick to become slick, but it was nothing like now. Her own darkest fantasy come to life and her body eagerly welcoming his touch.

She had known Alexander was strong, that hadn't been lost as he pressed her against the shower's wall, supporting her weight. She didn't weigh much, but it was still near one hundred pounds easily held aloft without strain. Blushing her mind brushed his. I liked that.... I know from... touching myself.. that too much attention there will be almost painful as it is pleasurable. I can cum.. just from it.. Her voice was shy as she admitted this to him, trying to help him. She knew her own body, much like he'd know what felt good to him, like everything else, she was more than willing to help her brother learn... Though this is likely her favorite subject she'd shared with him.

Hearing her voice moan his name sent a shiver up and down his tall frame. His hands supporting and holding her up on a pedestal even shook for a moment. When she confessed that she liked what he was doing he smiled as he looked up at her. He was worried about his performance as any first time virgin would be. He was worried that he might cum too early, one reason he had currently left his cock twitching and wanting for attention was exactly that. He had a fear that he could do something wrong, climax too early and leave Briar thinking he wasn't worth the trouble or that he was somehow a disappointing lover, none of those fears were shared they were hidden behind his smile well away from the surface, but in the pit of his stomach.

When she told him that she could climax with only the attention graced onto this small bundle of nerves and pink skin, he resumed his focus upon it with new vigor, his tongue washing over her pink bean lapping at her. Her thighs on his shoulders felt good. Wherever her skin seemed to press against his own felt warm and he couldn't help but be excited. His lithe athletic frame kept shivering from the enjoyment of it all, and his own voice escaped him in moaning breaths as he worked on her. I wanna see that. His voice over the link was more confident, excited and hungry for her.

There are very few things that would give me more pleasure than watching you squirm and cum. He supposed it was a bit weird, the link they had allowed him to tease her mentally as he continued to tease her physically as well. He was having a lot of fun with this new position of power he had over her. He kissed and sucked on her pink slit making a few exaggerated noises as he worked her over with his mouth trying to throw her into that mix of pleasure and pain, trying to get her to climax just to see if he could provoke it with just his tongue and mouth. Flicking her clit around as much as his tongue could. Cum for me Nee-chan. His voice had just a tint of playfulness as he acted a bit dirty, tossing in some hentai language just for fun.

Is it weird that I thought about watching you before? His question over the link a little more genuine than he thought it would be, this entire relationship was weird, but now came the microcosm of questions. We had really thin walls in our old place, I could hear you once or twice and well. His own mind wondered over the link showing a memory, Laying back on his bed, trying his best to stop the spring frame from squeaking while at the same time he had laid himself out naked, in a mess of covers and clothes, his hand running up and down in a quick rhythem at the same time biting his lip and trying to cover up the sound of flesh beating flesh. The heat of that room and the task at hand made him pant, his athletic frame glistening with sweat. The thick head of his member that swollen red the beating of pleasure escaping, showing her a memory of his own climax, how it had splashed out along his abdomen, dripping down the happy trail of pubic hair to his crotch, before his mind turned back to the moment at hand.

Before what had been fantasies were now the strange reality of opportunity. He had no shame when it came to his own body or desires.

The tremor through his body as she had moaned his name was felt by Briar. Pale lavender eyes met his, blush in her cheeks as she encouraged him. She did like what he was doing. It only deepened when he answered her through their link. She could cum, at least by her own hand by her clit alone... And when he redoubled his attention to that little bead of pleasure, she knew without question he could bring her like that. The hand in his hair tightened and her sweet moans left her a little quicker. Her back pressing to the tile, forcing her hips into him with a bite firmer pressure. The teasing of his voice made her gaps, her free hand slipping along the slick tiles. It was something about the way he teased her, what Alexander said that made her so desperate.

Her cheeks flushed even brighter as he told her to cum for him. More playfulness as he demanded she cum for him. It was followed up by him returning her sharing. She'd never known that he could hear her. She'd always tried to be quiet... But she couldn't completely muffle her whimpers or her moans as she played with herself. Fingers slick as she drove herself to that cliff and to know that he had played to the sounds she'd made. It was that memory that he had shared that pushed her over the edge. Her mind across the link whispered fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck Alexander...Her lips echoing his name "Alexander!" Her hips ground into him, eagerly as she came.

It was different, cumming from the attention of someone else. Sweeter, perhaps? Or maybe it was the taboo nature of their coming together. His tongue, mouth on her. Her juices soaking his face. Panting softly she blushed and relaxed against the wall. She wanted nothing more than to push them further, but they wouldn't have time. "Alexander" His name was breathless on her lips. "Put me down.." There was still desire in her voice. He'd brought her to her climax, she wanted to give him the same pleasure. They'd have enough time for that at least wouldn't they? She had no idea how much time had passed.

Briar had never considered herself... dirty... If you took out the whole desire for her little brother aspect out. But even now an almost cruel idea formed. No matter if they had time or not, she wanted to tease him. It was likely the closest she'd ever come to "top" energy. But there was something delicious about slowly driving him insane while they were in public. The link she'd thought could be good for battles, strategy.. but now?

Hearing that sweet tones of his sister's moans, her slight panic and repeated cursing. Alexander couldn't help but eagerly anticipate her climax, and when it arrived he was over joyed, getting to not only hear her thrown over the cliff of pleasure, but getting to see it, feel the way she clung to him, he winced slightly at his hair being pulled, but the feeling of her thighs straddling him made it very worth while. He enjoyed this moment feeling her shiver and shake in his hands as she reached a climax his name on her lips, it was the sight he had always secretly wanted to have.

Her climax also ended up upon his lips, and his face, the unique taste was salty, but wonderful to him, and even as he nodded and did as he was bid to put her down he was still licking his lips. Putting her down also meant that he finally had the chance to stand up again, and kneeling down on the shower floor was not exactly a pleasant experience. His knees hurt, and he let out a small groan of pain as he got up to his feet. "We really should have done this on a bed." He said a little regretful they had chosen the shower, that nether of them wanted or could wait till they were dry for a more comfortable place to do this. "I recommend you sit not kneel."

But that was also part of the fun in a way. If they waited then they would have had even less time. As he left her sitting on the ground now, he got up and stretched, and incidentally his cock thick, erect desiring so much attention, slapped his sister's face lightly. The feeling of the sensitive red tip against her smooth, warm skin actually made him shiver for a moment, before he realized what had happened, and couldn't help but laugh for just a second. He hadn't meant to slap his dick against her like that, but there really wasn't a lot of room in the shower to maneuver.

Actually, her climax had been across his face, and they could clean it up.. the thought of his seed across his sisters breasts, and face was... a bit warming, it made him blush actually. Either way the two of them were on the same page, he had brought her to a climax, and now his body ached for attention. Be careful with it, when you touch it, don't yank, be gentle with your hands. He wanted to say for her to lick it, or use her mouth to suck on him, but at the same time those things had been his choice to perform on her He didn't want to influince her in this moment. He just had a need to be touched.

Slowly set on her feet, she let our a breathless chuckle when he said they should have done this on the bed. "Likely... but there is always next time" Her body still felt like it was glowing, the pleasure still deeply settled in her body. Slowly sitting herself on the floor she looked up at him, she was much shorter than him, sitting as she was it was made more obvious. She would have little choice.. Shifting she knelt on the as his cock bounced against her cheek. Laughing she looked up at him as she bit her lower lip. I mean, that wasn't bad, but not sure it's my kink Briar teased him, her eyes dancing with that laughter.

The tips he offered were helpful, but she had something else in mind. Her hand slid down the length of his cock slowly, eyes on him as she touched him for the first time. She waited until his eyes found hers before her mouth opened and the tip of her pink tongue brushed the head of his cock. She had never thought she'd be doing this to Alexander. Someone else, some day, sure. She'd seen both a little bit of porn and hentai and knew the bare bones of what she wanted to do. Briar had actually read more about sex in her cheap silly romance books than she'd seen preformed.

Her hand stroked along Alexander's shaft, her head leaning forward as her eyes closed. Slowly her mouth closed around the mushroom tip, sucking gently before pulling back. She saw this as a time to explore, see what he liked and to slowly learn what she liked. She could taste the cleanness of his skin, salty that was a little tangy. It was pleasant, the taste of him. Lips trailed down along his shaft the tips of her fingers exploring the velvety softness of his tip. Tracing along his skin, her eyes focused on what she was doing. She loved the way his body reacted. The small little jerk of his cock when his body liked something. Her mouth moved back to the head. Tell me if something feels good or doesn't? Briar was sure he would.. Her head bobbed gently and her hand moved to meet her lips.

It was amazing what read, watching porn could do for one's initial skill set. She wasn't very good, but she had the basic idea down and like Alexander, Briar was eager to learn.

I'm not sure what my kinks are, I'm keeping an open mind. Alexander was truthful through the link. This was all about experimentation for the two of them. Finding out what kinks they shared would be half the fun of this new level to their relationship. Just the feeling of someone else's smooth hand on his member was a rather intense feeling, but then his sister actually went ahead and licked him, and his entire body trembled for a long moment, his breath hitched as he realized what Briar was going to do to him. She told him to be honest and let her know when she did something that made him feel good, and he just nodded closing his eyes.

It was more than just his cock that twitched when she sucked on the swollen tip of his member his breath hitched and his entire body seemed to twitch when her tongue touched certain parts of his member. the edge of the tip was especially sensitive as he moaned verbally when she passed over it. I don't even know where to begin with this. He was trying to think and organize his thoughts as he went with through the pleasure of her motions. He breathed heavily for a moment looking down at her, meeting her eyes on occasion.

"Briar." Her name left his lips as his body shivered his knees weak. from the motion. "Your mouth feels so, good. your lips and tongue." He couldn't really contain his voice it came in panting breaths. Finally he was getting all the attention his body had craved since all of this had started. His hands moved down to her head, tangling in her soft black hair as she worked on him. He wasn't however dictating the pace or stopping her from moving. Rather he just found him brushing her hair praising her.

Don't just spoil the tip, you can drive me crazy with it sure, and I would cum if you do it long enough, but it's also painful after a bit. Play with my balls to, they are sensitive as well. It was so much easier to form thoughts and words over the link than it was to say words like balls out loud. He wasn't sure why, but it sounded dirty telling his sister how to play with him, it made him blush perhaps more than the actual acts they were doing.

To be fair, Briar was just as in the dark as he was. Her joke held truth though, while it had been fine, it had done nothing for her. Briar loved his reactions, the only drove her to see what else her brother might react to her touches. The praise was encouraging, but it was the tip that helped her know how to make this better for Alexander. Her free hand, that hadn't been doing much other than resting against his though moved. It moved between his thighs, cupping his balls gently, rolling them in her palm before she shifted closer.

His hand in her hair was a comfort even as her head dipped and her tongue brushed against his sack. She'd read once in a book about something like this. Gently, for she was unsure if it would feel good, she sucked on his balls. Does this feel good? her voice was clearly shy, but she wanted nothing more than to make Alexander feel good. Her other hand worked at his cock, her hand circled around the shaft with a gentle yet firm pressure... Occasionally heading to the tip, picking up precum to lubricate her actions.

Pulling back her hands shifted position, mouth moving back over his head, and down the length of him, curious how much she could take, while one hand cupped his balls. There felt like so much to do for him, the possibilities and combinations endless. Her head went further down his shaft, tongue brushing along Alexander's hard length while she sucked. That was at least until she felt the tip of him brush her gag reflex.

Pulling back, the tip of him left her mouth with a soft pop and her hand moved to take over, if but for a moment, her tongue flicking at the tip of him before starting again. Briar found she loved the way he felt in her mouth, in her hands; the taste of him.. all of it. She made a pleased sound, the vibrations of her little hmmmn of pleasure running along him.

While she was enjoying herself, Briar did feel a touch unsure, even with his reactions, touches if she was doing a good job. New to it all she was just as nervous as he had been.

The question of did this feel good or not, was met with a rather loud. "Oh fuck yes!" As Alexander couldn't really contain himself or his excitement at all that was happening in the moment. He was shivering yes, but it was more than that, the way her tongue flicked him, or the way her hands stroked him, it was like it set off this fire inside of him, or more accurately shocked his body, like every time her hand stroked over a certain position a push of lightning went through his body, when her mouth kissed him or sucked on his sack it was like a hot fire was being set on him, and he was enthralled by these new warm sensations.

"Briar..." He moaned as her tongue flicked over the head of his cock. She would feel the thing twitch, and expand more in her mouth and hands. He was panting a little heavier and it was clear that something was about to happen. "I'm gonna... I'm gonna cum Briar." He was panting trying to warn her, but even so it wasn't like he wanted her to stop, his hand was still wrapped in her long dark hair. His entire body was shivering with pleasure. "Don't stop, please suck me dry."

God it sounded embarrassing to say this kind of stuff out loud. But he wasn't able to really focus on the link at the moment, not when his entire body was going through the throws of a powerful climax, the first one not made by his own hands. He closed his eyes and felt his cock twitch and pulse releasing thick strands of semen into his older sister's mouth, and he could only enjoy the sight through half lidded eyes watching her take him in her mouth. "Try to swallow it."

Briar didn't speak down the bond, but her pleasure at his exclamation was glowing. Thrilled, elated, he could have taken his pick of emotions that rolled down the line to him as his exclamation out loud at her actions. It made her feel bold and encouraged her further. When Alexander all bur moaned her name she shivered and doubled her efforts. She wanted to bring her brother to climax, share the pleasure he had given her..

The hand in her hair tightened and she gasped. The warning didn't slow her down, it only made her head move faster. His words made her giggle and even as her eyes closed, the tip of him brushing that sensitive spot at the back of her throat she whispered to him. I know I laughed, but that was pretty sexy... Her words were honest, and there was a deep desire in her voice as he began to cum. Her head boobed slowly as the salty strands hit her tongue and at his command she tried to swallow. Her throat convulsing, the demand enough for her to want to make him happy.

Only when she felt the twitching stop did she pull back. A line of spit and semen connecting her mouth to the head of his cock. Looking up at him from her knees, she blushed, her long hair still fisted in his hand. The strand broke with a snap and she smiled shyly. Leaning forward she licked at him once more before gently pulling back. Rising slowly she leaned into him, her mouth brushing his, her arms slipping around his neck, pulling him closer.

They didn't have much time... Briar knew this.. But "Kiss me" Her demand was sweet, though her body felt sated, she still wanted more. It would have to wait, but this one thing, this kiss... She could have, couldn't she? There was no coming back from this, Briar knew it in the depth of her soul. There would be no other for either of them. Damned in their passions, their love... But together. She would be his queen and he'd be her King. Nothing, not even the gods would separate them.

There was this odd intensity to the way that Briar got up to her feet, the way her arms circled around him, he felt so warm all of the sudden. The fact that she she had called his orgasm, and his requesting sexy, it all made his face turn this brighter shade of red as he looked at his older sister. His own hands on her hips almost like the two of them were dancing leaning into her as she pressed against him. She asked him to kiss her, and he obliged more than happy to press his lips against hers. He could smell his seed still on her breath, but he honestly didn't care it was more fun to hold her plush body against his own enjoying the feeling of how they seemed to fit together for a moment. One kiss melted into two, three or more making out with Briar tasting her lips trying to learn how to actually kiss a girl as this was still new to him and he was learning how they fit together like pieces of a puzzle, but it would take practice to actually learn how to kiss and not be sloppy with it.

When those kisses broke he smiled and rested his forehead against hers for a moment. "You wanna talk about sexy? Just the way you stood up had me wanting another round." His tone was playful, but he knew they didn't have any time. His body wouldn't recover in time if they were going to make their next camp appointment. His hands on her thighs caressed down her legs for a moment then around to her ass. The tempting thought to pick her up and put her against the wall was there once more, but he had to break away, he had to turn off the water, they couldn't stay in this shower forever no matter if he wanted too. But a door had been opened between them.

"Indulge me for a fantasy?" He said softly brushing her hair, before he broke away finally stepping out of the shower, he felt a bit like a prune, this entire thing between them, he had lost track of all time. He handed her a towel and took one for himself working to dry himself off as best as he could. "When you get dressed, put on clothes you don't mind getting ruined, stuff that is worn, or already has holes in them, because tonight when we come back to our room." He blushed for a moment giving a small chuckle. "I want to rip them off your body."

It wasn't like the two of them had a lot of wardrobe to spare, they only had so much time to pack before they got here, and he still had no idea where exactly 'here' was. So the thought that they could go into town and pick up any new clothes was wrong because they didn't even have a store. What they had was all they had for the moment, but it was a request he wanted for a long time. To use his savage strength to rip open her clothes like a present on Christmas to get at what he had desired for a long time, it was a little rough, and his blush made it apparent that he still wasn't completely over that first awkward stage of this new relationship. But he was excited, energetic. He could see every part of his sister, and wanted her. He was going to be giddy with anticipation for a long time to come.

They both learned from one another, it was a slower process for neither had the experience the other could lean on. Briar honestly didn't care.. This was her biggest fantasy as a whole, not broken down like the one she'd shared of him pinning her to the wall and just fucking her... This was them, together. He hadn't rejected her, which had been a large part of her fear before she had known how he felt. Breathy she giggled as they parted for breath, his forehead resting to hers. One hand had moved between them, her palm flat over his heart. She could feel it's erratic beat as if his mind and body were still accepting everything. His first time, but more than just a first, it was with her.

His words made her smile and her face tilted to rub her nose to his, a sweet Eskimo kiss. "Truly?" She hadn't felt sexy per say, but it made her blush and feel shy. there was a deep sort of pleasure to know he had thought so. In truth, she would have been happy skipping the rest of the day, but their absence would be noticed... What they didn't need was someone walking in on them. She'd been debating asking him to stay when he asked her for a fantasy. looking up at him, her eyes closed for a moment as his fingers brushed her hair back from her face. "Possibly" Her tone was playful, though Briar was likely to give her little brother any wish he had. The water came to an end and he left the shower with her close behind. Taking the offered towel, Briar was unable to stop her amorous actions, or rather, had no desire to. Her mouth brushed his in a chaste kiss as she began to dry herself off. The towel buffing away the moisture that clung to her body.

Listening to him she had tilted her head and when he explained her cheeks turned bright pink and she nodded, wordlessly for a moment. How had she never thought of that before? Her eyes met his and she smiled. "I can't believe I hadn't thought of that..." Her thighs moved closer together, as she thought about what he'd asked. "Holy fucking hell..." Her voice trembled softly and she couldn't help but laugh. "Yes, please?" Her tone was hopeful and eager. She didn't have the clothing she once had... Their rush to leave had left her with what she'd thrown in her suitcase. Biting her lower lip she hung her towel up and looked over her shoulder at him as she left the room. Alexander would have the perfect view of her heart shaped ass as she climbed the stairs.

No one would be around, so she felt no need to be shy, now that everything was out on the table. She headed for their room naked.. for it was now theirs, not just hers. Pulling her suitcase to the bed she frowned, looking down at it. What wouldn't she miss? Finally she settled on a pair of simple white panties. Not sexy, but they wouldn't be missed. Next she settled on a pair of old black denim shorts, they were a little... short and would hug her ass. Again, a win over all and she wouldn't mind him ripping them off her. Next she found her oldest bra, it was pale and had a wire that liked to poke her. Good riddance to it. "I don't have any shirts I want you to rip... Do you have an old tank top I could borrow?"

She had already begun to dress, pulling on each item of clothing one after another. Her hair was pulled into a ponytail and she turned to him in her short little black shorts and bra, a smile on her lips. "Shame it will not smell like you" She had actually been really bad about stealing his hoodies and jackets and now, he knew why. Her smile was shy and fished out a pair of socks and sat on the bed, legs crossed as she began to slip them on. "Do.. you have any other fantasies?"

Alexander certianly didn't seem to mind the seductive ways she moved about him, the kisses, the Eskimo affection. He didn't shirk away from any of it. Watching his sister take in and process his fantasy, the way her thighs tightened the look upon her face, he breathed out more relieved for a moment. Chuckling a little when she said she hadn't thought about that, it was something he had thought about once or twice. Usually in the winter when the cold caused them to wear more layers. He happily followed her out of the bathroom wearing nothing as well, his eyes watching the soft bounce of her ass. His thought again accediantly audible though at this point it wasn't like he was hiding them. God Her ass is perfect.

As they passed the main hall there was one creature able to see them, and Alexander swore he saw Kerberos give him a sideways glance, not so much imagined judgement or support more like the dog was visibly confused by this sudden revelation. Alexander's focus returned to his sister as she got dressed he wouldn't exactly miss those panties or shorts either. He himself worked on finding his own clothes in his bag, trying to find stuff he could wear. Tossing on a fresh pair of blue boxers, he needed pants he could move in considering they had Sword fighting and other classes so he went with comfortable track pants he had gotten as part of his P.E. uniform from school. She asked him for a shirt, and he went through a few of his own to choose from.

He settled on an T-shirt, black with a Metallica logo. It was old, a bit worn, and was a little too short on him, but it would fit Briar fine. She was a bit shorter than him, even if he accounted for the fact that it was a men's T-shirt. "It might be a bit tight around the... honestly it will look good on you." He said with a smirk. Knowing that a bit of tightness around her chest would only make it more fun to watch her through the day. Then she asked him that question did he have other fantasies. He bit his lip for a moment thinking about it. They had already gone into a very taboo relationship, he had always been open and honest with Briar so he didn't think he could directly lie to her without giving it away, but even if she was okay with one fantasy didn't mean she would share all of them. He didn't exactly know where to begin with that question. "Yes I have a few other fantasies."

He put on a longer sleeved grey shirt, and thought for a moment about what to say about it. "I mean I'm willing to talk about them but... You can't laugh." Alexander's face said it was rather serious as he looked at his sister, the blush, and small trembles through his body told just how embarrassed he was. This was a topic he had intended to take to his grave never having her find out about how he felt, but that door was wide open now, they both knew how the other felt, and it felt amazing. Still he wasn't sure what was safe to talk about they were already fairly taboo did that immediately put everything on the table or if he said something like 'hey put on the dogs collar and let me walk you around the cabin' would he just get slapped.

He sat next to her on the bed as he put on his own socks, and then fully dressed he laid back down so his head was resting in his sisters lap for a moment. "Okay so, I have a confession if we are talking about this. I'm a little afraid of some of my fantasies. I think about sex from time to time, but my thoughts tend to stray down... aggressive paths. I spoke with my counselor about it, I even had a therapist visit once or twice. So I think... I've always worried that I take after my dad. I don't really want to hurt you, but I've had thoughts about being rough, or spanking you. tying you up, I guess it falls into sort of bondage stuff? I mean we have the internet and if you look at my history it has shit like 'fake taxi' or 'shoplifter punishment' those dumb channels that are kind of a mix of blackmail and forced sex when you know everyone is a paid actor."

He really didn't want this confession to change the way she viewed him. "I'm still trying to sort out my mind, I'm not asking you to call me master or anything like that... well maybe a little, it would sound cute coming from you, but well I just asked if I could literally rip the clothing off your body, and that is the tip of my iceberg. It's fairly easy to say I enjoy the rough side of porn, but I've only ever had my own thoughts on the matter. I never thought we would get this far."

When Alexander's thought slid through her mind she couldn't but blush and smile. And to think, it's all yours. Her voice held humor and something else, far more sensual. She missed Cerberus' look at the pair, far more focused on how giddy Alexander made her feel. Before he'd shared his feelings, she'd felt alone in her desires, like a freak for wanting something she shouldn't by society's standards. But... she wasn't alone in her desires. Alexander felt them too and that was... amazing. When he handed her the shirt she pulled it over her head. He wasn't wrong, it emphasized her breasts, stretching across them and leaving very little to the imagination.

When he sat beside her, she leaned into him, savoring the closeness. Blinking, she shook her head. "Alexander, I am not going to laugh" Tilting her head she peered into his face, a hand rising to brush his cheek. "I promise" Shifting closer she hugged him, head resting on his shoulder. When he laid back, head on her lap, her fingers ran through his hair. She listened while he spoke without interrupting him. A smile curled on her lips and she leaned down, her mouth brushing his. "Alexander, you asked to rip my clothing off... Think of how I reacted" She'd been visibly excited at the idea. Closing her eyes Briar thought about what Alexander had told her. "I have to admit, I haven't thought about it much or seen much about bondage" She'd been pretty shy in her own searches, but thinking about some of what he said aroused her.

"I would be willing to try with you though. I might not have thought a lot about it but... the idea of being over your lap and being spanked sounds kinda sexy" Briar kissed him again, this time, lingering as she nipped his lower lip, deepening their kiss for a moment. The contact was simple, but it sent her blood boiling as she slowly pulled back. "And I wouldn't mind trying to call you Master" Sitting back up, she played with his hair a bit more, thinking once again. "I would be open to trying things out that you're interested in." Smiling at him she tugged on his hair gently to get him to look at her. "There was one thing that I liked, when I was exploring such things." Blushing she bit her lower lip. "I kinda always wanted to be a neko" Shrugging some she blushed more. "I don't know if I'd like pet play, I think that's what it's called... But I like the idea of a tail and ears.."

Her face turned more serious for a moment as she gazed down at him. "I don't think you hurt me though, Alexander and you're not Zeus. You are you. I love you..." Placing a kiss to his nose she smiled again. "And I trust you. We will learn how we both feel about it together, okay?"

Back
Top Bottom