Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Thirteenth Cabin (bunny x east)

Having now gotten a taste for his sister's body, and tried all three of her holes it was strange to articulate just how it felt inside of her. Each hole was different. In her mouth he had felt her tongue be an active welcome participant. Inside her pussy it was kind of like his cock was melting, It was warm, and accepting if a bit tight. This though, not only was it tight, but there was a pressure to it. It made his entire body shiver. Now that he was fully inside of her he kind of had to admit that this one was probably his favorite out of the three options, at least from what he had played with so far. Having only been a virgin till earlier today sex was still very new to him.

His question was echoed back at him. along with her giving him an affectionate nuzzle. Alexander's hand was guided down by Briar he kissed her neck, and softly nuzzled back into her for a moment as his fingers started to brush the pink sensitive nub of her clit. He breathed for a moment trying to think of the best way he could tell Briar how he was feeling. "It feels so good." He said softly. "It's like your body is trying to crush me, but it's so soft and warm. It's rougher than the others. Feels great."

Course now he was inside of her, and that meant that he could start moving. The first thrust, pulling back and pushing forward again caused their hips to slap together enough that it actually echoed lightly through the room. His hand on clit was like a wall pinning her down and keeping her locked in place as his hips moved. He let out a slow moan for a moment as he started to thrust his hips against her, his cock starting to move inside of her ass. He didn't mean to be rough with her, but he did notice there was a building pressure every time he thrust against her. At the same time he slipped his middle finger inside of her pussy, as his thumb continued to press against her clit. Using both her holes in a rhythm.

She felt so full, Briar could feel the difference between when he'd been in her pussy and now.. So full and it felt good. When he'd suggested it's been worried she'd not like it. It didn't seem like it could do much for her, though, how would she have known. She'd touched herself, but Briar couldn't say she'd ever explored messing with her own ass. Yet, her brother filled her up and she found herself panting softly, wanting more.. There was a slight shame to it, yet that too aroused her. There was no shame in wanting Alexander sexually, or wanting to be his plaything. It was the fact that anything he wanted, she'd try... That she liked everything he did to her.

His cheek rubbed back along her own as she nuzzled him and it made her smile, bright.. happy. Briar loved that he loved it.. loved that she'd talked him into it. His fingers had already started to rub her clit and she'd been able to stay quiet for a moment, but soon she was moaning for him, eyes closing at the sensation. It made her want to squirm.. made her want to push back into him again.. So she did just that. Pushing herself into his fingers for a moment, she pushed herself back on his cock, gasping at the twin sensations. "Fuck"

Alexander seemed to understand her need, her want and he pulled back this time and she whimpered at the feel of him sliding backwards. A pleasure soaked cry left her when he thrust back in, their hips slamming together. Eyes closed as his fingers assaulted her clit, thumb moving to take their place, his fingers dipping into her as he fucked her ass. Briar's hands scrambled at the wall, she'd have killed for something to hold onto, something to ground her as he baby brother slowly drove her insane. A hand reached back and Briar gently tugged Alexander's head closer to her neck..

There was one thing to be said about his kitten, she was a demanding, horny little thing.

Turns out his little sister was a demanding lover, as he felt her pull his head towards her neck, he kissed and nibbled against the soft skin. He wasn't complaining moaning as his hips slapped against her. Enjoying the feeling of his fingers exploring her pussy, and the way their hips fit together when his cock explored her ass. He was just as horny as she was and enjoying every second of it all. He bit down on her shoulder lightly. A place where any bruise would be hidden by a shirt, sucking on her soft skin and leaving a visible hicky to claim his territory. A small mark she would have to hide tomorrow, but that he would know was there on her skin.

"Trust me, I have an idea." His fingers fed her greedy pussy, his thumb rubbed hard against her clit, but he stopped, pulling his hand back for a moment, his cock suddenly slipping out of her ass. He needed a moment to change things up. His hands grabbed his sister under her knees and lifted her entire body up off the ground awkwardly. It pushed his chest into her back as he carried her able to better support her. He sat down on the bed, and basically put her on his lap.

It took a few too many seconds to set things up. for him to put his cock back inside her as she sat now on his lap. But he had now positioned them in front of the mirror stand. It set up the perfect view. His hands under her knees raised and separated her legs. "You'll need to play with your own pussy for a moment, but." He gave her an experimental bounce, and she would feel the difference as his entire cock was pushed inside her ass pushing her all the way back down on his lap, only to lift her back up, and repeat literally bouncing her up and down on his lap in plain view of the mirror. The mirror showing off every private detail of the two's passionate lovemaking.

There had been perhaps a moment of worry that Alexander wouldn't like that she was so demanding with what she wanted, needed as well.. Then his mouth pressed to skin and she moaned. Kisses and nibbled offered in response to her demand. Briar was in heaven, blissful, sinful heaven as her brother's fingers toyed with her pussy, his cock filling her ass. Whimpering she bit her lower lip, as pleasure arced through her body. "F-u-c-k," the word moaned, the syllables stretched out as Alexander bit down on her shoulder, sucking on her skin. He'd leave a mark and Briar found it incredibly hot. No one would see it, she knew it, but being marked, being his?

"Hmm?" She blinked, lips parting as he pushed his fingers into her, thumb on her clit and suddenly they were gone. A whimper left Briar, but she bit her lower lip, trusting him. Then his cock left her and she gasped, moaning. The feelings vanished, if but for a second as he lifted her into the air, giggling she turned slightly, careful to not off balance Alexander. Placed in his lap she blinked.. And then he started to slide himself into her ass again. Moaning, Briar rested her cheek against his as his cock slid home. Knees lifted, her legs spread. Alexander said she'd have to play with herself, before she could answer though, he bounced her on his cock and she moaned, the sound low, ragged.

Her eyes opened and she watched as he bounced her on his cock. Briar watched in the mirror as he bounced her, his cock filling her so fully with the movement.. she could see her breasts bounce. Her pale eyes were hungry as she watched in her mirror, before she found his own eyes. Watching him she slipped fingers into herself. Eyes holding his, she fingered her pussy, on full display for them both to see. She could only keep her eyes on his for so long, before they drifted back down, watching his cock vanish into her tight little ass.

"So close.. Alexander.." His name was whispered and she turned her head, catching his mouth. Briar kissed him, her desire, hunger evident. Pulling back, her eyes moved back to their bodies. "Cum, Alexander.. please.. cum in me.." Her voice desperate, her fingers moving faster, clearly ready to orgasm with him.

He never would have imagined that his older sister could be so lewd, but here they were locked eyes through a mirror, watching as she openly fingered herself for their enjoyment watching as her ass bounced up and down on his cock, he was in heaven in this moment. To him it was something he wouldn't have imagined, but it was also something he embraced and welcomed. Knowing that this energy would carry them forward and give them a lot of ground to explore going forward, it wasn't one night of pleasures it was the rest of their lives they had to look forward too, and it all started here. He watched as she was getting close, his own body was getting there as well he could feel a tremble through his body, as his cock quivered, everything was hot at this point.

In all honesty it wasn't hard to bounce Briar up and down like this, but he was starting to feel exhausted, his body, their bodies had a healthy sheen of sweat. What had started with no effort now had Alexander shaking with each and every thrust up and down into her ass. His entire body was in bliss, but he agreed he was close. He closed his eyes and breathed heavily. "Together." He said under a small moan, before pushing her down, all the way down onto his cock and letting go of her knees so he could wrap his arms around her stomach embracing her in the moment when he finally hit his climax deep inside her ass.

His eyes opened and he let out a loud sigh, watching and feeling the final throws of pleasure go through their body, his hips made soft squeaks against the bed as he grinded his cock against her insides filling the condom with his cum. When he pulled out it was slow, not really wanting to exit her body at all, but knowing that they needed too, also his body felt like it was over heating, his heart was still pounding in his chest, and his sister's weight on him was oddly crushing him, it felt like his entire body was being baked by a very warm, very comfortable oven. He kissed Briar's cheek, but needed a few moments to let the cool air of the underground Cabin. Breathing came in quick, but soft pants as he tried to cool down. This was one reason why he had originally suggested a dip in the water outside, he had heard how humid, and sticky sex was, and now well he was more or less covered in it.

He let out a small chuckle for a moment a thought hitting him as he breathed, one that came voiced a moment later. "Our bed smells like incest." He honestly wouldn't have it any other way. "You... are a goddess." He said softly.

Her need had come with her begging and when Alexander decided when they would come and how... It made something inside Briar fracture. A demanding, needy pet, she seemed more than willing to allow him to call the shots. More than that, she craved it. The elder of the pair, if just barely, she'd never been the more dominant. When the situation called for it, she often followed in his wake. It took away the fear of making the wrong call, of failure. It seemed though, that submissive tendency was more than appreciated by her younger brother.

"Together."

The command had been all she needed, and she fought to keep her eyes open even as Alexander sunk his cock deep into her ass, her fingers working frantically for her own release. When she shattered, the goal of watching their climax vanished, her eyes closing tightly. Panting she rode her orgasm, glistening fingers falling from herself, back pressed firmly to his chest as she slowly opened her eyes. In the mirror, Briar met his gaze. She could feel him still moving a little within her and she gave an exhausted chuckle. Their bodies glistened in the low light of her room. Much like Alexander, Briar felt hot. Shifting she gave a small whimper. Pulling herself up she could feel him help her, and his cock slid from her ass. Lips brushed her cheek and she closed her eyes for a moment.

Her laugh was shocked, bright and unadulterated. That sort of laugh when one caught someone by surprise. Eyes dancing she shifted, falling to the side, sprawling across their bed. Gazing at his back, she blushed and stroked a hand across his back. "Only half, but I will take the compliment," her voice was warm with love and laughter. "Besides, the son of a king deserves the best." Her breathing was slowing and after a moment she pushed herself to sit. "Fuck, it's hot down here now..." Briar pushed herself to her feet and after a wobbly moment, she walked past her brother. Her hand brushed against his chest, her finger crooked at him. It said ‘follow me.’ It was late, no one would see them.

Briar walked up the stairs slowly, giving her brother.. master.. lover.. the view of her hips swaying. Up the stairs and out into the pool. Moonlight danced along the surface of the water, disrupted by the ripples her body made. Moaning softly she dove beneath the dark surface. Like a fish, Briar slithered through the water, it's surface distorting her naked form. Coming up for air, she looked up at him, a smile on her lips.

Alexander savored the sweet sound of her laughter. At the end of the day whatever they were siblings, lovers, half gods, and more the only thing that really mattered to him was if he could make his sister smile and happy. Which it seemed in this moment he could not only please her physically, but emtoinally as well and he let out some laughter of his own. When she mentioned the temperature he couldn't help but agree It was rather uncomfortable down in the basement. It didn't really seem to air out, which was odd. It seemed like it should have been the coolest room in this house. Yet he was sweating, and feeling his heart beat as he recovered.

The feeling of her hand on his back made him groan for a moment still sensitive. Feeling her shift and get up he wondered if she was about to get dressed. Instead her motion to follow her was something different an entrancing offer to follow. He nodded and followed without question almost drawn to her. He watched her hips bounce, her perfect ass go up the stairs and followed her with a smile on his face, when she walked across the open air glass of the cabin at first he was curious what she was doing so late at night, but when she arrived at the pool in the crisp night air, feeling the slow summer wind on this perfect star filled night, the moon looking down over them.

He followed a few moments later, falling into the water, and enjoying the refreshing feeling of the cold refreshing dark waters, before he floated back up to the surface to take a breath. Swimming with her, following her in the small pool of water hidden away from the rest of the camp under starlight. "See I knew this would be a good, refreshing feeling." He had been the one to suggest a swim back when they had first talked about doing two things. The water and open air. Helping to refresh, revitalize but also to ease his body. He was sore after all he had done today, and while he could easily lift his sister the repetitive ups and downs and holding her up while he had eaten her out, it had all been a solid work out for his arms which could now take a break.

Now that the two of them had sex, and had agreed to this strange new relationship, it would take time to get used to certain things. He trusted Briar to tell him if he had hurt her, so his mind wasn't really on that when he swam with her, instead it was this strange feeling he was going through in his mind. The question of what came next? did the two of them have or need to have a plan? Was he supposed to be content? what came after you had sex with a person this was his first time in a serious relationship, and it was likely the same for her. He swam with her, but was more trying to relax. "Okay, is it just me or is it a lot more difficult to be naked out in the open then I thought it would be?" He said softly. The sounds of the night around them crickets chirping, and an owl hooting off in the distance. It all made him feel kind of exposed.

"I keep wanting to cover myself as I swim, or turn away, or keep looking around." He said looking up watching a bird, not an Owl or some kind of nocturnal bird but a Cuckoo rather land on the top of the cabin, and watch the two twins. Alexander tried to dismiss the feeling as just post sex paranoia. Turning his gaze to only focus on his sister for now. "But I guess if I am expecting my pet to be comfortable I should try to show the same amount of bravery." He said with a soft chuckle and smile, but he honestly couldn't shake that feeling.

He'd followed her into the water, much like he'd followed her up the stairs. Briar didn't have a dominant bone in her body so the fact that he'd followed didn't make her feel powerful, but sexy. Laughing, she nodded. "I didn't know we'd get so hot," she said softly into the night air. The idea behind the bath had been a good one, to help work the kinks from their bodies, but after what had transpired between them the idea of getting into a hot bath had been so unappealing to Briar that it had been dismissed almost immediately. "But you were right, Master." The title gave her pleasure to say as he swam closer to her.

She was exhausted so even if his naked body close to hers made her arousal stir lazily, she pushed it to the side. While she wasn't really up for another round, the idea of kissing him again though? That was appealing. Floating in the water, Briar felt less concerned with her nudity than he did and she smiled some. "Want a kitten shield?" she purred playfully at his comment. She swam closer and pressed a kiss to his cheek, lips lingering. "Even if someone saw us, I doubt they would question it much. They'd have to get close to see we are naked and even then we could just say we don't have bathing suits but wanted to swim." it might be a touch odd, but it was doubtful anyone would poke at it too much.

Sitting on a ledge within the water she pressed her back to the cool tiles. "Come here, Master?" She pointed between her spread legs. "I wanted to take a hot bath to help us relax our muscles.. After all the lifting you did though, you must be sore. Let me give you a massage?" Briar had always been thoughtful like this, it was nothing new. However, she'd never been quite so personal with how she'd tended to her brother before. There was a desire to care for him, to be sure, but Briar wanted to touch Alexander more. It didn't need to be sexual, but she found herself wanting to be closer to him, feeling more submissive and needy than she ever had in the past.

She was right of course no one would really question the two of them swimming around like this, the dark made it difficult to tell if they were wearing clothes, and she was right again that skinny dipping even with a sibling wasn't exactly weird when you had a pool and no clothes that could go into water. He sighed trying to relax, and then his kitten offered herself as both a shield and a Masseuse, He didn't shy away from the way she kissed him either making him more relaxed in the water, she wasn't wrong the day had left him kind of sore. He swam his way to the edge of the water and sat between her open legs. "By all means Kitten, massage away." He said relaxing a bit more.

"Honestly, I thought it would be easy to lift you around like that, but I don't think I could do that every day. It's more like a rare treat, because it's exhausting." He said honestly. He hoped his actions hadn't set the bar for their sex life so high that he could never live up to it after their first time, but it had been a lot of fun. He sighed for a moment feeling her hands on him as she rubbed his muscles. "The cool water helps a bit with the heat, and sweat, and even with my muscles being weightless for a moment, and of course I have my kitten's hands helping me through it all." He leaned back and placed a kiss on her cheek.

Even with the feeling of her naked body directly behind him, her breasts floating and touching his back, his arousal stayed purely emotional because his physical body was starting to want sleep, because it had been a long day. "I actually feel like I got a work out in today." He said with a soft sigh for a moment, closing his eyes and feeling his body melt against hers for a long moment finally his body was able to relax.

Her fingers began to massage the knots from his shoulders, slowly working each one out before they moved to the next. Her movements were not practice, but the intent was clear. She just wanted to help him feel better. She chuckled softly from behind him and pressed her breasts to his back, her tongue licking the shell of his ear. "I will take special occasions." In truth she had doubted it would be a daily thing and then she paused in her motions, blushing. Already so normal to her, she was picturing the events of the day as being daily.. Shaking her head, her eyes lowered to her 'task' at hand, leaning back so she could work.

A kiss was placed to her cheek and she purred gently. Hugging him to her as he leaned back into her. Her head laid on his shoulder and she closed her eyes as they both relaxed in the cool pool. It wasn't until her skin actually felt chilled that she gently kissed his neck with a lazy sigh. "We should go to bed.. We have a full day ahead." Gently she pulled herself free, water running down her body in shimmering rivulets. She waited until he joined her before turning to head inside. A hand brushed Cerberus' head and Briar smiled at the dog before heading down the stairs to the bedroom. Her skin was slowly drying and she didn't mind falling into bed slightly wet.. Drying off would take too much effort.

Flopping onto the bed, she stretched along the sheets, looking at him through half lidded eyes. "Will you hold me while we sleep, Master?"

"Yeah, a full day." The day had been long, but the two had agreed to many things around this camp. He felt the day's weight start to melt away with her attention on his body. He felt his muscles loosen and relax as he felt far safer in her arms. It was their second day at this place, and camp tomorrow would probably be just as traumatic tomorrow as it was today. Heck, tomorrow they would actually be going out of camp for a bit, just a trail hike to get some rocks, but still a long way out. He watched as she left the pool his eyes tracking her but softly for a moment as she walked. He slowly got out as well, honestly seeing her walk naked through their shared quarters, if it weren't for the fact that fatigue was catching up with him he would have turned around and probably demanded more from his kitten. instead, he collapsed not so softly onto the bed beside her, sprawling out for a moment.

"Mhmm." He gave a small reply as she asked him to hold her, and he turned slowly. His body was still damp, and a little cold from the night air, but it warmed quickly against her own as he pressed into her and wrapped his arm around her.

"Of course Kitten." He said softly as he closed his eyes and slept with her, damp, naked, and now entangled with his sister and pet. He slowly took deep breaths as he was drawn into a comfortable sleep.

When morning broke he was glad that their bedroom was underground, and that the cabin's glass windows faced away from the sun. He was the first to awaken, and slowly, gently untangled himself from her. While the dining pavilion would provide breakfast he still wanted to get up a little early and use the kitchen that Hades had supplied for them. Alexander kissed Briar's head softly again in the morning, and soon he would be in the kitchen wearing shorts, but nothing else only because the glass wall would not hide the incest while he was on the first floor. Soon the smell of morning eggs and coffee filled the air. While gods could provide for them at breakfast, he would rather provide for his Briar. Despite knowing that Hades supplied her with the groceries. He cooked an extra egg and put it into his dog bowl as an offering to his host. "Mom never let us have pets, and I'm a cat person... growl all you want, but Hercules wrestled you down when you were the size of a building, now you are a house pet."

The entire time he walked through the kitchen Cerberus watched him with a dark intensity that the dog wanted to rip him apart he was certain of it. Alexander just kept his distance as he brought the plate downstairs for his sister. "Hey kitten, I got you a little something to tide you over till breakfast."

She had felt his eyes on her as she'd left the pool. As she'd entered the house and to say it made her feel sexy was an understatement. It was easy to remember how girls had looked at him back home and she'd seen the girls watching him even here. To know that he was hers? That was a power she'd savor. It wasn't over him, not truly, but it still made her feel powerful to know that while they watched him, he'd only have eyes for her. As the bed shifted beneath her, his weight joining her own. Chuckling softly she had poked him. "Don't go breaking the bed, that would be hard to explain.."

Her request was answered as he pulled her into his arms. Both of them were still wet from the pool, but it wasn't unpleasant as they warmed one another. She let out a soft, throaty purr. A happy sound as she closed her eyes. That pleasing power was also felt when she called him Master, when he called her kitten. In his arms, she found sleep easily. Her dreams, if they existed, were gone before she woke. Safe in his embrace, she slept soundly. Even when he rose from the bed in the morning, she continued to sleep, the only sign that she knew he'd left her was a soft whimper before she rolled into the space he'd vacated, his warmth and scent enveloping her, pulling her back under.

Cerberus gave him a low growl in greeting as he came upstairs, though he didn't bother to get off the plush couch. He watched Alexander as he moved about the kitchen, lazily flicking his tail side to side. While Alexander would never be his favorite, he could tell that the care he had for his mistress was genuine. Rising he padded into the kitchen as he tilted the egg into his bowl. Another soft growl, though he made no move to attack Alexander. He smelled like Zeus and he hated him for it. He might have been a house pet, but he wasn't some dumb animal. Watching him head downstairs, Cerberus huffed before starting to eat.

It was her brother's voice that woke her and she gave a small groan before opening her eyes. Rubbing at them, she pushed herself to sit, a smile on her lips as he handed her the plate. "It smells good," she shifted, careful of her plate to kiss him. Unlike him, Briar was still naked. Sitting cross-legged she began to eat her eggs, wiggling in place. "Mmmmn, so good." she held a forkful of eggs to him, a smile on her face. "Thank you, Master."

Returning to the bedroom he got to see his sister in all of the morning glory, messy hair check, still undressed, double check, the smile and a kiss from her were really just dressings that made his morning feel all the more special. And this would only be their first morning together, each and every morning after would be just like this one, he took a deep breath and savored the moment as she made an offering to him. He smiled and took the bite she offered. He chuckled a little when she called him master, everything from yesterday still felt like a dream, and yet the smile and the way she looked at him all but confirmed it was real.

He moved to sit next to her. "It's a shame we can't stay down here all day." He said softly, his hand brushing her back gently. The two of them would be needed to properly start breakfast at the Messhall, plus they had their own mission to carry out, which meant that they had to get ready and go through another day of training to get their teachers to sign off on it. But, one glance at the clock told him they had time, this place was cloaked in the veil of summer, the sun rose early, and it was only 6am. In the real world where seasons existed, it would be pitch black for another three hours.

"We have a bit of time though before we have to join the others." he glanced at the box her father had left them. He glanced at the tail and ears. He wasn't hiding where his eyes would wander. He was a bit like a kid on Christmas morning, wanting to unwrap a present. "Do you think you could put it in?" He asked out loud, he had no idea how such a thing would fit, or how it would feel for her, it looked rather big. Then of course he returned to the fact that she was eating, having just woken, and he was thinking about a butt plug. "After you are done eating, of course, Kitten."

His face flushed red in a soft warm blush for a moment.

Back
Top Bottom