Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

We Met At the Banya (NudieUnicorn & DeviantAngel) [NSFW]

space Chastity waved goodbye over her shoulder, throwing a kiss in Angela's direction as well as miming the "sucking dick" gesture, with her tongue pushing against the inside of her cheek, followed by a fluttering of her eyelids - this could be interpenetrated as "I love sucking you cock."
space "That's okay, I'm willing to take any and all of Valery's loads whenever she has them," Anna said in response to Angela's warning. She kissed Angela deeply, holding the larger woman's head with both hands, tasting her and experiencing her fully.
space Breaking the kiss, she found herself being carried again. "Oh, I love this. Please do this more, I love being carried. It's over there, by the way, that door lit up under that staircase." She pointed in the direction. "Oh wait! Take me back to the bed real fast?" There were already staff members in gloves tearing door the bed and cleaning it. "Hey!" She waved to the staff members. "Yeah, that key's ours, ah!" they tossed her the key and Anna struggled to catch it. "As hot as these bonds and this collar are, I'm not as comfortable with them as Chastity is, and I kind of want out of them now." Anna laughed. "I'm gonna leave the collar on, but, honestly, these thigh cuffs are starting to become uncomfortable."
space "Here we go..." Anna said as they entered the showers. "Oh, this is gonna feel good..." she said as she began to strop off the wrist, thigh and ankle cuffs.

Angela chuckled as she had forgotten about the restraints. "They just looked so good on you that I forgot about them." She teased as she key was caught and they head to the showers. When they got to the locker room first Angela put Anna down and helped her get the restraints off then looked at the collar. "As beautiful as you look with that on, I think something prettier could adorn your neck." Angela said as she placed a finger under Anna's chin and raised her head a little to get a better look at the collar. "If you want to wear it that's fine, but if we go to the sex shop I think we should get you something prettier and in a different color." Angela mused then when Anna was finished and the restraints were put on the bench she head for the community shower.

Turning the water on Angela stepped under, pulling Anna over to her since the water spread out enough to cover both of them. "Any idea of where you want to eat? Nothing too greasy, I don't want to sleep with that on my stomach." She said as she used her hands to wash the thicker globs of dried cum off of Anna. "Don't worry, we can add fresh cum to you later if you want." She teased, helping the woman wash off before grabbing the soap.

"Honestly, I might look for a place to live here." She said out of the blue, though it's only been one day, she had more fun in that one day than she has over the last few years. She sighed, she felt like shit for wasting her life on just working. "It's...becoming more of a need to live here." She added.

space "It's a great city for it. We've got a spaceport for point-to-point globe hopping or orbital travel, we've all the great technology firms represented here, and you can't beat the nightlife. Mmmm..." she luxuriated under the hot water. "That feels good... More cum is always welcome, but I love it when it's hot and fresh, not when it's dry and crusty, if that makes any sense. Also, as far as food is concerned, I honestly just want to go home and slam some food bars. Do you eat meal substitutes? I print my own food bars from raw chemicals and algae tanks - I also have an herb garden for flavouring. I mean, technically its a autorerrium, but... I mean, it grows real herbs, you know what I mean." She scrubbed her butt, being careful around the butt plug she was still wearing.
space "Also, I'd love to go shopping for collars, but I think I'd like to wear this one at least until sometime tomorrow. I think I'd love to go to this one cafe in the park tomorrow with you, me and Chastity - I have this image in my head of a powerful futa woman walking two naked, collared women on leashed through the park... mmm... Chastity will love it, she'll be so embarrassed," Anna literally squeaked with excitement. "I'm actually concerned she might cum from embarrassment," she laughed. "I mean... I don't think she could blame us for that. So long as we keep her wrist cuffs connected behind her so she can't play with herself, I'm sure she'll be fine. Anyway, this cafe is owned by a good friend of mine, he's cool. Not above some 'performance art' at his place. Though he or his girlfriend might want to take pictures of us, for purely artistic reasons, of course. Would you be okay with that? You can wear clothes for it, if you want, Chastity and I can just be your naked slaves for the morning."
space Anna danced under the hot water, reinvigorated by it.

"I know what you mean, old crusty cum doesn't have the same feeling as fresh. I have plenty of fresh cum to give you." Angela said as she looked down at Anna and nod after she went over what the city had to offer. "Let's see how the month goes, the first day has been great, but I don't want to get ahead of myself." Angela added as she was about done with the shower but was enjoying how happy Anna seemed to be.

"I think I'll wear a pair of my spandex pants, I'll go topless for you but I think the dominant feel would have a larger impact if I had some clothes on and you two were completely naked, save for Chastity's cuffs and collar, and your collar. The leashes are a nice touch, I'd love to hold them with you two on the ends of them." It was an exciting feeling, being such a power woman with two subbies on the end of leashes. "Yeah, that sounds fun, I'd love to." She added, not minding if a picture was taken, she was in her late thirties, it was time to have fun.

"Food bars are great, I take them to work outs and grab them for plane rides all the time. Compact meals in bar form, you really can't beat it. Plus, they're more healthy than some of the options you get on planes as well as trains and ports." She added before finally stepping out of the water and heading over to a wall of towels.

"Do you want that plug inside still? If you want, I can probably give you a fresh load for the road. I'd just have to be quick with putting the plug back in place when I dump into you." Angela did love sex, but she noticed it was more than just sex for Chastity and Anna. They seemed to love the feel, the emotions and connection brought on by it, and Angela wanted that as well.

space "Yeah, I like having the butt plug in - it's actually one of my favourite types of jewelry, but also, I mean, it's comfortable, sure, but the psychological stimulation of it, the idea that it's hold all of your cum inside me... mmm..." she leaned against Angela. "That it's holding all your hot, rich cum in my butt, deep inside me, the idea just drives me crazy... I want to leave it in as long as I can, at least until we get home. If you have another load, though, I'd love for you to pick me up and fuck me against the wall like you did earlier, right here," she slid two fingers between her legs, fingering herself. "Mmmm... or we could do it in the car ride home, you still owe me a car fuck. You can keep Valery inside of me to hold all your cum in until we get to my place?"
space With her other hand, Anna stroked and fondled Angela's cock, kissing Angela on the mouth playfully. "In fact, we could make it a rule - when we're in cars, you keep Valery inside of me at all times? Deep in me... mmm" she thrust her two fingers in and out of herself, rubbing her clit with her palm. Deep in my pussy, yeah?" She made a mischievous, playful face. "What do you say?"

Angela looked down at Anna and just had to laugh, this was just so much fun and Anna seemed like she was the most laid back, horniest person to ever be around. "You're a horn dog, and I absolutely love it." Angela mused as she leaned down and kiss Anna a few times. "In the car we can do that, I do owe you a car fuck and when we get to your place we can either plug your ass again after I remove my cock, or I can carry you to your bathroom so you can let it out. If you let it out I promise I can give you a refill tomorrow." Angela cooed and kissed the woman once more.

"I'm ready to leave this club though, it was fun, and I'm looking forward to Chastity being with us, but the music and over all noise is getting to me. I'm not used to this, so I need a quiet place now." Angela said as she reached over and shut the water off once they were clean. "Thank you for a fun night, I couldn't have picked a better hot-pool this morning." She added as she helped Anna towel off, placing two fingers on the butt plug and making sure it was pushed in tight.

"We're going to make a mess in the car, but fuck it." She added as she dried her hair and sat down on the bench to dry her legs and stomach. "If I agree to always being inside you during a car ride then you're gonna have to explain to Chastity why I'm not inside her." Angela added as she pulled Anna over so she could be toweled down by Angela.

space "Oh, I don't know, I think we be pretty clean about it. Also, when I said I wanted you inside me I meant my pussy, silly. I'm wearing the butt plug home."
space She kissed Angela playfully as they dried off. "Yeah, I could use some quiet time myself. This place is nice for the company, but the music is always a bit much."
space Walking out through the club, they have an opportunity to wave at Tiffany, who briefly gave them a wave while in the midst of filling drink orders. The music was pulsing and the cries of happy players could be heard echoing through the space. Back in the locker area, Anna reclaimed her smart devices and got a plastic bag from the front desk she could carry the restraints and key in on her way home. "You want to put your clothes and shoes in this bag with my stuff? Or are you going to wear your shoes out?"

Angela was clearly out of it, she thought she would be fucking Anna's ass again, but shrugged it off as she just needed to get out of the club. When they got to the locker room Angela shook her head. "Nah, let's be naked together." She said as she leaned down and kissed Anna's cheek. Bringing up the screen on her bracelet she called for a cab before closing the screen once more. Grabbing her clothes she put them in the bag with Anna's stuff.

"I'm ready to get out of here, and feel that night air, and some fresh air for that matter." Sliding her hand into Anna's that's when Angela led them across the club, waving at Tiffany once more before heading out of the club. As soon as Angela hit the fresh air she took a deep breath. "That's good, so good." She mused as the cab was just pulling up.

"I love late night cabs, they're always on time." Walking over she pat Anna on the ass then slid inside after her.

"Valery is all yours if you want her, if not you can just sit on my lap and cuddle against me." Angela looked at Anna then leaned over, kissing her cheek, then her neck and back to her cheek.

space"Yay! Cuddles!" Anna straddled Angela's lap and, with one hand on Angela's shoulder to steady herself, reached behind her and lined up Angela's cock with herself. She spread her knees wide to giver herself the best angle, the tops of her feet against Angela's thighs. "Mmmm... I adore having Valery inside me... and cuddling with you..." she pressed herself against Angela's larger breasts, leaned up into a kiss...
spaceAnna placed both hands behind Angela's neck, interlinking her fingers. She parted Angela's lips with her tongue. "Mmm..." she tugged at Angela's lower lip with her teeth... "Smack my ass a little, yeah? Tell me some situations where you'd like to just casually slide your girl inside me when we're just going about our business... How you would just casually fuck me without having to ask, hmm?"
spaceAnna began sliding herself up and down Valery's length, working up to where she could go all the way down and rest her butt cheeks on her heels and Angela's thighs...

Angela wasn't too surprised Anna straddled her and took Valery back inside, it was always exciting to watch and that initial feeling of penetration was always a favorite of the larger woman. The slick feel, tight hug and tingling rush her body felt whenever she slid into a tight hole. Angela gave back into the kiss, sliding her tongue around the other woman's as her hands slide up the sides of Anna's head then into her hair, her fingers combing through her locks.

When the question was asked after the woman smiled as she sat back and enjoyed the feeling of being inside Anna, her pussy extra tight from the gallon of cum still trapped in her anus. "Mmm, I like to be as much a giver as a receiver at times. So whenever I'm looking over technical data or blueprints I wouldn't mind you sitting on me and riding me until you're satisfied. Or, you sitting on my face while you're working, that's always fun. Ah, a casual fuck while at the store, you picking what produce you want and I slip Valery inside, even just for a moment just to tease you." Angela said, giggling as she rubbed her hands on Anna's side before sliding lower and slapping both hands on Anna's ass, a loud slap echoing in the taxi before she did it again and left two large prints on Anna's olive colored cheeks.

space"O-Oh! T-thank you!" Anna said in response to the spanking. "Mmm... hey... do you mind an engin-, ahh..." Anna slide slowly all the way down Angela's shaft, momentarily interruting her speech. "Oh... your cock... I feel so... so full and nice with you fully inside of me, oh wow... Mmmm..." she flexed her legs and raised her body, sliding up Angela's cock, gasping at the sensation. When she was high enough to where she just had the head inside her, she moved back down a ways, then up and down at a friendly pace. When she had gotten her breathing and moaning under control she started again: "Do you mind an engineering question...? About your cock I mean?"
space Up and down Valery's length, Anna started flexing her pelvis in a rolling up and down gesture as her legs moved her body up and down, her tummy sucking in and out with the rolling gesture. "How much... um... by volume, uhhh... by volume... do you cum at a go? In... mmm... milileters, I mean? Or... aahh... fluid ounces... mmmmf... if you're like that..." she laughed but it was cut off by a moan as she dropped her body down along the shaft of Angela's penis farther than she intended to, twisting her body to the sides and groaning, she didn't slow down, and was soon going far farther up and down - though this meant she could no longer speak through her moans.
space"Ah, ah, ahhh, ah, ahh... fuck... big... warm... aaahh... insideme... aaa, aahhh...!"
spaceFor a moment she slowed down, leaning back, supporting herself with one hand on the seat and touching her sternum with the other. "Touch me! Touch my body... touch me everywhere like I'm mmmmf... like I'm yours... I want to feel your hands all over me..."
spaceShe sat up straight and started her rolling up and down motions again, moving down still farther on Angela's shaft as she did so. "Aahh...!"

Angela had her hands panted on Anna's ass, squeezing her cheeks as she rolled and slid up and down Valery's length. "Oh you're so good at this, and tight, definitely tight." Angela moaned along with Anna, not able to contain herself even after already cumming four times before this. At the question Angela actually had an answer without having to put thought into it. "I...actually did a project in college regarding your question..." Stopping for a moment Angela slapped her hands down on Anna's ass once more, then slid them up her body, over her shoulders, down her arms then back up to her shoulders before sliding down her chest and cupping her breasts. Angela's hands never left the woman's olive colored skin as they traveled.

"I average...between..." Moaning between words Angela bit her lip, feeling Valery engulfed by Anna's tight sex. "30 milliliters to 50 milliliters, depending on the time between releases. I can build a 50 milliliter load in the course of an hour after cumming. So, this load you're going to get will be around 50. The last one or two were probably only 30, with the first being 50 or even slightly higher." Angela said as her hands never left Anna.

Sliding down to her thighs, her thumbs resting on the inside of Anna's legs before sliding back up her sides and kneading her breasts. After that touch she used just her finger tips to run down Anna's sides and around to her back, her nails now running down the woman's back to the tops of her ass cheeks. Gripping those plump cheeks, Angela spread them to expose the plug that was in Anna.

"I need...a camera on my smart bracelet. I would have taken so many pictures of your sexy self, Tiffany and Chastity tonight if I had a camera." Angela admitted as she wanted to savor the moments with a few pictures.

spaceAnna was panting, moving up and down faster now, thanking Angela as best she could whenever the hands came down on her ass with a smack. "Ah-we-ahh-we-can-aahh-picsatmyplace, mmmfff! Yeah...! Ahh... mmm.... ye... sogood... ahh... inme... hhhmmm..."
space Dirty picture ideas flowed through Anna's mind, as well as the camera drones she could use to take them, from exciting angles and perspectives. Along with those images, she had so many dirty things she wanted Angela to tell her, but this wasn't a time for talking, there would be time for that, and the ride to her place wasn't that long. She picked up the pace, going farther, longer, faster, her panting became an involuntary inward and outward forcing of air in synch with the rolling movements her tummy and diaphragm were making, her face screwed up in concentration, eyes closed tight with effort. She wanted to cum, needed to but...
spaceDing-ding, da-ling!
spaceThe car came to a stop and the doors safety laches made an audible clunk into the unlocked position. "You have arrived at your destination," said an all too cheery voice.
space"Uggghhhh...!" Anna groaned in frustration. "No I haven't!" she continued to slide up and down Angela's dock, trying to get her rhythm back.
spaceDing-ding, da-ling! "You have arrived at your destination. Do you require assistance exiting the vehicle?" said the gentle yet insistent voice of the car.
space"Fuuuck..." Pouting, she berried her face in Angela's breasts and made sexual frustration noises into the soft flesh. "Can you carry my like this...?" she asked, expecting the answer to be "no" and not really sure that would be as fun as she hoped anyway.

Hearing some what Anna had to say, something about pics at her place, but with how fast she was moving and the build up, Angela was late with processing the information. She was just enjoying the motion and letting Anna ride her cock as she pleased, using Valery for her satisfaction and own needs. Angela was perfectly fine with this as her needs were being tend to as well and was loving every bit of it.

"You have arrived at your destination." Rang out just after the ding and sound of the locks disengaging. Angela groaned, running her hands over her face in frustration and disappointment. Anna kept going through, at least until the ding and voice repeated itself, with the addition of potential help being needed.

At the question from Anna the larger woman shook her head. "Absolutely not, someone might see us." Angela had to play it cool, she had on a serious face before gripping Anna's sides and pulling her up, and off her shaft. Her cock was coated in juices, shining from Anna's own excitement. The cool air caused Angela to shiver as the wet feel of her cock mixed with the wind got her colder than she wanted to be.

Sliding out of the car Valery was still rock hard, and after helping Anna out, along with her bag, Angela shut the door and let the taxi leave. Looking down at Anna the larger woman didn't say a word as she handed her the bag, lifted her up and had her spread her legs before using her hand to guide her cock back into Anna. "Just kidding, just direct me where your apartment is." Angela said as she head inside the main building and headed towards the elevators, assuming Anna lived on a higher floor. All the while her cock penetrating Anna deeply as Angela used Anna's own body weight to impale herself and keep her cock as deep as it could go in that position.

space"No, you're right." Anna straightened her hair with a reflex gesture, sitting on the seat where Angela had put her, legs together, posture straight, taking a deep breath. "I'm a respectable person, and this is my neighbourhood," as she spoke she rubber her body down with another reflexive gesture, as though she was smoothing out mussed clothing. "I'm a respectable nude urban professional, got it, sorry, was sort of in the moment."
spaceAfter she took a few more deep breaths to steady herself, she followed Angela outside, the cool night air tingling her skin and making her shiver once before acclimatizing to the new temperature. "Hm?" Angela was handing her the bag with their stuff in it. "Wha... OH!" Angela hoisted her up and, supporting her by the legs, thrust Valery back into her still dripping sex. "AH!" she burst out laughing and hugged Angela. "Thank you!" she said, feeling silly, yipping as the larger woman bounced her on her cock. "Mmmm! That's nice... uh..." one arm around Angela's shoulder for support, Anna twisted in Angela's grasp and leaned. "That building right there, uh... I lease the whole thing."
spaceWhat she was pointing at was a long industrial warehouse with a gabled roof full of skylights. There was a large industrial sliding door in front of it large enough to accommodate two semi-trailer trucks entering side by side with room to spare. There was a small security door built into the sliding door, which looked like it had been welded shut at some point and was no longer functional as a door for industrial vehicles. "I live in a space build into the upper part of the building, like aahh..." she wiggled on Angela's cock, making little, mischievous noises of pleasure. "Like a loft. The lower level is my workspace. Watch your feet - if you're not used to walking barefoot, the pavement is a little rocky here."
spaceShe hugged Angela, kissing her neck, and whispered," just get me close to the door, it'll unlock when it detects my smart device being worn by me." Biometrically, the device recognized her pulse and heartbeat - she wondered if it would still recognize her while she was being fucked...? She giggled at the thought.

Angela had no idea where she was going but when it was pointed out she turned and nod as she saw the building. At the warning of a rocky surface she nod and just kept walking until she got closer. "Nice place, I'm definitely curious as to what you have inside and would love to see whatever you're willing to show off." Angela said, each step causing Anna to bounce on her cock. No thrusting or grinding needed as just her steps alone allowed Valery to grind against the inside of Anna's sex and thrust back and forth. It was kind of nice not having to thrust her hips, just walking seemed to do the job and felt amazing.

"So tell me my little rabbit, do you want this load inside your pussy, or are you hungry like our little friend Chastity? We did just shower, so the choice is yours." Angela said as she stopped near the door but it seemed to recognize Anna and after a few clicks then a motorized sound the door opened.

"I would love this if I didn't have a normal apartment. Perhaps if I move here I'll get a space like this, where I can put my toys and bring them out of storage." Angela mused, liking the idea of not having to store her toys and gadgets. She could have work stations, tables, shelves, just full of her stuff that she's collected over the years from jobs and shopping.

Stepping inside Angela let the door close behind her, and while curious about the inside she didn't care at the moment as she turned to the wall at her right, put Anna's back against that wall and began thrusting into her. Angela leaned down and bit on Anna's neck, nibbling before sitting back up and slapping a hand across the woman's left breast. Doing the same with her bother breast Angela leaned back down to kiss Anna as her hips pounding her cunt into the wall.

space"Oh yeah...! My pussy... please... ahh... mmmmf... fill me... aaahhh... soclose...!" Held against the wall, fucked, played with, held and cared for. Anna felt free to give herself over to the sensations, safe in Angela's grasp, her iron-hard cock going in and out of her... she pressed her head back against the wall and crooned out a broken gasping sound that ended in a wail of pure pleasure, her muscles spaming against the wall and Angela's muscular body.
spaceAnd as Angela kept going, so did Anna's orgasm. She snatched a quick breath before continuing her stuttered long, broken note of orgasm, quavering as the thrusts shook her body. She wanted Angela's hot cum inside her, but conscious thought was beyond her at this point.
spaceInside the warehouse ground level there were rows upon rows of fabrication machinery, all automated, with several huge 3D printing machines for resin, composites, metal, automated assembly and manipulator arms as well as several shelves and stacks of building material. Above these all were a series of waldos that could lift machines and materials.
spaceAt the sound of her voice (even though she wasn't using it for words at that moment), her dog-bots, Winky and Douglas, came walking over, their casings dark blue and bright red, respectively, standing a respectable distance while their owner and her guest did "human things".

"Copy...the...fill up." Angela made sure she heard the woman correctly as her strong hips pounded between Anna's legs, slapping her thighs and cock penetrating deeply into the open woman. It had been years since Angela had a pair of legs spread for her so many times in a single day and she was loving it. Memories of her college days coming back and the women she'd hook up with randomly on campus or in the city. She was a free use cock and loved every moment of it as she satisfied woman after woman.

"Fill up...coming..." Angela groaned as she ignored the robotic dogs and kept thrusting, her cock going deep and finally releasing its load. As promised it was a 50ml load that filled Anna and squirt from between them. The drops of cum hitting the floor as the load had nowhere to go once Anna was thoroughly filled.

"I'm...drain." Angela giggled, leaning down and kissing Anna before pulling her from the wall just so she could slap both hands on the woman's ass cheeks. "One more shower? We can take your plug out, then dry off and you can show me around before we spend the rest of the night cuddling." Angela wanted to cuddle, she needed it, but also wanted to take one last shower with the woman in her arms.

spaceAnna panted and hugged her new friend after she could stop moaning. She kissed Angela back. "Thankyou!" were the first coherent words out of her mouth as the surprising, but welcome, butt-slaps made contact. She lowered her feet down to the ground with Angela's help and leaned against Angela in a standing cuddle, nuzzling her head into the larger woman - and running her hand down to caress the other's lower back and butt.
space"Yeah, I have a shower over here - it was supposed to be an emergency shower to meet building codes, but, I just never got around to installing a shower upstairs, so..." she shrugged. The shower area was tiled with dull grey tiles and had a drain in the middle of the tiled area. There were three shower heads (one with a detachable head) and no curtains or barriers for privacy. There was no need.
space"You can put your clothes in one of those footlockers, I have all my friends strip down if they want to come upstairs." A short way from the shower area was a wrought-iron spiral staircase leading up to a circular hole in the ceiling, presumably leading to the loft.
space"Oh, also, can you take this collar off of me? I was super into it back at the club, but I don't think I could sleep in it, to be honest," she laughed. "Let's just pretend I did and I'll put it back on before Chastity gets here in the morning. She'll like that."
spaceAs she turned on the water and dispensed some soap from the wall-mounted pump, she gestured over to the two dogs cleaning up the bodily fluids they had left on the floor with floor-cleaning attachments. "Oh, you, those dorks over there are my robo-babies, Winky and Douglas. They're cute, but don't leave anything on the floor down here because they'll either 'clean it up' or sort and store it away. They're good girls but not very bright."

Angela caressed the back of Anna's head as she nuzzled herself against the larger woman's body. It was a cute moment that Angela enjoyed and there seemed to be a lot of those over the last 24 hours and Angela remembered them all. "Well, you're just here with yourself, so no point in having two showers. Might as well use the one that's already done, just convert it a bit." Which it looked like Anna did with the tile flooring and soap dispensers.

Grabbing her clothes Angela walked over to the footlockers and put her clothes inside before closing the door and heading back over to Anna as she asked about getting the collar off. "Absolutely, you look cute with it on but I want you naked naked." Angela said then realized the key was in the bag she had just put in the locker. Turning on her heals she head back over to the locker, opening it then rummaged through the bag. "And....got it!" She said as she held the key and put the bag back into the locker before shutting it once more.

Heading back over to Anna she held the woman's shoulder with one hand before unlocking the collar with the other. "When Tiffany drops off Chastity we'll give her the collar. After you take it off of course and tell Chastity you wore it all night." Angela chuckled as she took the collar and locked it back without being on Anna then put the collar and key on the work bench closest to them.

"Let's shower hot stuff." The large woman mused when she walked over and let Anna take over when it came to getting the shower going.

"Well I can't say I don't like this shower. I like the openness, though you keep bumping into me." Angela teased as she was actually the one bumping her hip into Anna's side. She was a bit taller but the bumps weren't very hard and meant to just be cute. "I would just turn your other bathroom into a toilet only. Keep this beast of a shower as your main." Angela suggested while running water over her face.

Walking over Angela turned on another shower head, this one being the detachable head as she began to wash her body. Taking the head off she just moved the head around, spreading her legs a bit to wash her cock off then her balls. "Valery hasn't been drained like this since she was young." Angela joked, laughing as Valery just hung between her legs and looked beat. "Want me to get that plug for you then wash off your booty?" Angela made the offer as she put the shower head back on the wall then used the soup from the dispenser to begin lathering her body.

Last edited:
space"But I like bumping into you!" Anna laughed, playing along. "Any excuse to make our bodies touch, yeah?"
space"Yeah, the upstairs is sort of... au natural right now, it's another open plan room like this one, but with lower ceilings, of course, and gabled skylights, I have a few free standing room dividers up there, like there are some dividers creating a half wall between the kitchen area and the entertaining area with the sofas and things. Also I have some dividers near the toilet and sink area for friends who don't feel comfortable using it without 'privacy'," she shrugged. "You can also schlep those dividers around the sleeping area if you have friends over who aren't cool with seeing others having sex, but I, uh, haven't had any of those friends over at the same time as play partners in a while," she shrugged with her hands and a cock of the head.
space"Ooo! Please wash me!" Anna clapped. "Mmm, and tell me more about how you'd like to keep me naked? I really like hearing that - especially during sex. And, uh, would it be weird if you called me your 'naked girl' your 'good naked girl' even?" She had her back to Angela now, under the spray of the detachable shower head, leaning slightly forward so her butt stuck out toward her, hands clasped in front of her, wiggling coyly with embarrassment at the request. "It's a weird fetish, I know, but part of me that's left over from my teenage years still fantasizes about being a textile who's forced to be naked and embarrassed by a big strong dominant lady? It's dumb, I know, but it makes me sort of hot to think about to this day - I can't tell you how many times I made myself cum in my teens fantasizing about that stupid scenario."

Angela listened to the floor plan of the upstairs and nod as she was rinsing off so she could give more of her time to Anna when she was ready. "I think if I had to build my own place it would be like this. As an engineer and mechanic I love the open space, I couldn't be a lab tech and be confined to small, sanitized rooms. It would drive me nuts, I also need the noise, I have to have noise when working. That's why I keep my earbuds in all the time, if it's too quiet I turn them on to play music or white noise." Angela said as she welcomed Anna to her shower head.

"I also like the idea of moveable walls, I've fucked you in every hole but your ears so I don't think I can't be shy now. As long as you don't get your jollies off if I have to pee and you can see me." Angela joked, chuckling as she put some soap on her hands and began to slowly wash Anna with her back to Angela.

"No worries my good naked girl, I will be happy to call you as such. I'm more of a fan of cute names, though if Chastity wants to be called something else I'd do it to make her happy. She's a cutie and I'm looking forward to having two naked cuties with me all day and month." Other than the job she had to do she was free for the month, and the job hopefully wouldn't take too long to fix or at least diagnose the issue.

"When I was growing up, and after hitting puberty with this monster cock I like it when women would pet Valery. Just sitting beside them, their hand on her and stroking her. Casual sex, and not even sex, just the casual handjob while watching a movie or something like that." Angela mused while her hand traveled down, sliding between Anna's soft cheeks and gripping the plug. It wasn't a quick yank, but a slow pull until the toy popped out and was set to the side.

Angela then grabbed the shower head, switched the dial to a massage setting so it sprayed one strong jet. Using that she washed off Anna's back while at the same time massaging it but her goal was the woman's booty. Sliding lower until the jets of water was pulsating against Anna's anus. "How's that feel my little rabbit?" Angela asked as she got closer with the shower head, increasing the force.

spacePOP! "Eep! Mmm...! Thank you... oh... that feels wonderful..." Anna shivered at the sensation pulsing water on her anus. "Mmmm... yeah, I'm not aroused by urine," she wrinkled her nose. "I mean, the idea of it, maybe, like, don't get me wrong, I am a slut for projectile fluids from genitals, but the smell of urine is just... gross. I don't like it to get on my skin either. Chastity is totally into it - she and Tiffany sometimes use this shower area for watersport scenes when they stay over, so, you know, if you get your jollies off from pissing on subbie girls, Chastity is super into it," she laughed.
space"Oh my goodness, that feels so, so good. Also, I love petting your cock - she's so cute! Cute and affectionate, I can't help but wanting to be affectionate back to her," looking over her shoulder at Angela, Anna gave her a playful smile. "And yes, I love open space, if I could have had this shower outside, I would have. I actually have speakers up on the studs and rafters upstairs that I play white noise through, like thunderstorms or ocean waves crashing. Great to sleep to."

Angela alternated the aim of the shower head, from a direct shot to Anna's anus then to an angled shot so the water ran more over her pucker than just hitting it directly. She wanted to keep the woman on guard but soon she was moving the shower head into her other hand as she stood behind Anna. With her now free hand she reached down, sliding her middle finger into the subbie's puckered hole and wiggling it around. "I don't think I'm into watersports, just never tried it and the idea isn't too appealing. I'll try to bend to some of Chastity's needs, just because she's so cute and I want her to be happy." Angela cooed as she was enjoying the tight hug Anna's asshole had on her finger that was now curled and hooked inside of the woman.

"White noise is a god send, I love it and it has its own album on my smart bracelet. I can't stand being on the plane and listening to other peoples conversations, so I either turn on my music, white noise or lectures that I've downloaded." Angela groaned at the thought of listening to others talk on the plane, such loud voices or obnoxious laughs.

"I would love a shower outside, like at the beach when you have to wash off the salt water." Angela said then quirked a brow. "Wanna go to the beach tomorrow? Me, you and Chastity?" Angela asked as she just got the idea.

space"Mmmmm... maaaaaaaaybe?" Anna wiggled her hips in thought as Angela fingered her butthole. "Mmm... it's hard to think about leaving the house when the idea of being lazy here with you and Chastity is so appealing... Also, that feels really nice," she wiggled against Angela's ministrations in her butt.
space"In all seriousness, though, I would like to stay here and chill with you and Chastity tomorrow, but I'm not against going to the beach this weekend with just the three of us. But... I mean, okay, mmm... when I'm playing, when I'm really hot, I get a lot of really hot ideas of things to do in public and things, but I'd have some concerns playing in public. Like, if we were going to the beach, I'd like to take Chastity's cuffs and things off, beside her collar, of course. Also, would you mind being naked for a trip to the beach? Totally unrelated, but I sort of find swimsuits as kind of gross."

Back
Top Bottom