Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

We Met At the Banya (NudieUnicorn & DeviantAngel) [NSFW]

Angela looked back at Anna as she pleaded for a faster speed, only to hear Tiffany screaming that Angela was busy. This made the woman chuckle as she turned back to Tiffany. Chastity had her orders and was following them, save for the slap to Anna's ass a few times, but Angela didn't mind the off script actions. It was cute to watch the bald female be a bit of herself, and even imagine her enjoying the fact that she was getting to boss someone else around. Looking back down at Tiffany and her arching back as she used her body against Angela's wrist, it was something different to be seen, that was for sure. Her entire hand was soaking with juices, a clenched fist stretching Tiffany's walls and her subtle movements pulling and pushing the woman's pussy from the inside.

The aggressive female wasn't a turn off for Angela, quite the opposite as she got to explore a different side to herself. She had never fist anyone before and the experience was beyond what she could have imagined. At the sudden scream then burst of liquid sprayed from Tiffany Angela thrust her fist faster, working out what fluids she could before finally yanking her hand free.

Leaning down Angela grabbed Tiffany and flipped her onto her back before yanking her up by her arms. "Do you think I'm just going to fuck you because you told me to? Nah, you're going to suck this dick and get it nice and wet." A slap to Tiffany's left tit rang out as Angela was getting into the more aggressive attitude. She stayed within the rules, and slapped the woman's other breast to even out the redness between the two. Sliding her hand behind Tiffany's head she didn't wait, she pulled the woman close, gripped her jaw and forced her mouth open before pushing her cock between her supple lips and to the back of her throat. "No slapping above the neck, you said nothing above shoving my cock to the back of your throat." Angela mused as she looked down at the woman's stretched lips and her vanishing cock. Technically, her mouth was a front door, though nothing was said about sucking cock, just being sure to fuck Tiffany's pussy, not her ass.

space So surprised was Tiffany that she barely had a moment to recover before Angela was shoving her dick in front of her face - perhaps it was the challenge, perhaps it was instinct or spite, Tiffany took Angela's cock into her mouth and dove.
space She sung Angela's cock all the way in, down her throat, stuck out her tongue and licked Angela's balls, then she reached out and grabbed Angela's testicles with both hands, sliding her head up the thick shaft, having coated it thickly with juices, gurgling as she unswallowed the girthy beast. "Hey!" cough cough. "I said front door only - meaning vagina. You are lucky I like you or I'd kick your ass, woman!"
space Tiffany threw herself back on the bed, starfish bouncing on the abused surface. "Now seriously, I'm not sure I want you to fuck me now..." She sat up. "Come here and lay down on your back, I'm gonna fuck you instead."
space Over at the bondage frame, Chastity was still slapping Anna's butt, much to Anna's delight, and just as the slapping stopped, the dildo in her butt started slowly, slowly moving. The pistoning in her pussy was speeding up and she was wiggling back and forth in her restraints at the sensation, getting into the rhythm of it, feeling herself beginning to get into it... Then the slightly curved dildo in her ass began rotating as it pulsed in and out. "Oooh!" she said before squeaking at another rotation. "Oh my goodness!" she clamped her eyes shut. "I honestly forgot it did that - ah! MMMmmf!" The Now both dildos were also vibrating, slow pulses building to faster pulses before dropping off to slow again and repeating, off rhythm with the thrusting in and out at this speed, but slowly synchronizing as the pistons grew faster.
space Panting hard, Anna felt herself slowly building up to loosing herself to the various things going in and out of her and around in her, and vibrating inside of her - then Chastity slapped Anna's ass again, and she forgot what she had been thinking a moment before and moaned, cried out with longing and desire and pleasure. "Thank you!" her brain said automatically when Chastity spanked her again. It was her default, the one thing she could say when words became hard, and the automatic response to spanking. "THANK YOU!" Both pistons were slowly growing faster...

Angela moaned out as she felt her balls being licked while her cock was buried inside of Tiffany's throat. It was an erotic feeling and sent shivers down her spine. "You said front door, your mouth is in the front." Angela had to point out after Tiffany had taking her mouth off the throbbing Valery. Looking over her shoulder she noticed Chastity doing as she said and having the anal dildo start twisting. Walking over to Chastity she received a kiss on the cheek and a pat on the head from Angela. "Good girl, maybe if Tiffany allows it I'll take your tight booty for a ride too, not just your mouth." Angela whispered to the female, giving her rear a light smack before returning to Tiffany.

"So now you gotta fuck me cause I fucked your mouth? How childish." Angela joked as she crawled onto the bed but instead of laying down she hovered over Tiffany first with her hand cupping the woman's pussy. "I'll allow it." The power struggle continued but it was fun for Angela, she enjoyed it and soon laid back onto the bed and looked over at Tiffany. "You won't ride a harder cock unless it's one of those androids with the steel dick. So come get it while it's stiff." Angela mused as Valery was hard, if there was another name for her it would be Superman. She was a cock of steel and ready to make short work on Tiffany's cunt.

"In college they called me Thor and my cock was Mjolnir." Angela grinned, her cock was just like Thor's hammer, always hard and ready to take on a challenge. The woman actually missed that name, and knew she needed to live up to it. She also knew she needed to not cum, the load was for Anna, at least the next one, any load after that was for Tiffany or Chastity if they desired.

space Tiffany snorted at the comic book reference. "You fuckin' nerd." She straddled Angela's body, rubbing the woman's cock against the cleft of her ass, rubbing the slick, throbbing penis up and down with her ass cleavage. "That's alright, I love fucking nerds, best fuck anywhere." She gripped her hands down hard on Angela's side, squeezing Angela's hips with her knees. Though Tiffany was nowhere near Angela's level, she was lean and toned and strong and, because she knew she couldn't squeeze any part of Angela's muscular frame hard enough to do any real damage, squeezed with her hands and legs as hard as she could, just to get her point across, and, hopefully, do something for Angela. In Tiffany's own way, she was really doing her best, but her usual methods involved brutal domination, and there was, realistically, little she could do to Angela (without pulling a real bitch move like cheapshotting or punching her balls) that would get her Domminess across, other than putting up a good front. Briefly, Tiffany wondered if this was the sort of thought process pro-Dommes went through with unexpectedly large clients. And, she filed this thought away for later, since she knew a few, she'd ask. Maybe they knew some truly monstrous women who could dominate Angela, if she so desired. She made a mental note to pour some free drinks and have a real discussion after they were done playing. What was she doing? Right! Cock! Time to ride this mare, she thought.
space Tiffany reached back and grabbed the woman's steel-hard cock, marveling how hard it was to move it, wondering if moving even as much as she did to line it up with herself, if that caused Angela any pain?
space Anna felt the piston pumping her ass speeding up, getting close to the perfect opposite rhythm it would eventually get to when sped all the way up to "Normal", with one all the way in, and one all the way down, almost out. She was feeling heavy, her knees twitching and her feet cramping, all this time she had been standing on her tiptoes, and now she lowered her heels - just as she lowered her body, the rotating, vibrating dildo was thrusting up and it buried itself so far into her asshole that she shrieked briefly, quickly swallowing it and turning it into a stuttering moan. "Oh wow...!" she sobbed. Her pelvis was thrusting on its own now, her tummy tightening the other dildo was rotating and- nothing. For a moment her body kept moving as thought the dildos were, but they had completely stopped. "Noooooo...!" she whined. "Angela! Chastity is fucking this uuuuuuuupp...!" she pouted and yanked at her restraints.
space Chastity patted her on the head, rubbing the pouty girl's tummy with the other hand, making a mocking "sad face" with her lower lip shoved out. She took the hand from Anna's tummy and drew a line from the corner of her eye to her cheek as if to say "Aw, is baby gonna cry now?" Then she smiled and slapped Anna's ass really hard.
space "Angela! Tell Chastity to stop it! I mean, start it! I mean I WANNA CUM! Come ooooooonnn..."
space Tiffany slid down Angela's shaft, right down to where she was pressing her thighs against the sides of Angela's abdominals, then slowly slid back up... then down again, cocking her ass out to wrench Angela's cock inside of her, then twisted her pelvis the other out, forward, shimmying up and down Angela's cock, clamping her floor muscles around the girthy phallus, then kneading it in her body by shifting weight from one knee to the other, pressing her thighs up and down like she was on a stair-master, not letting the cock have a smooth in and out, but trying to knead, push and pull it as she worked it's shaft, up and down... back and forward... side to side... Speeding up quickly, fingers gripping into the tight-packed muscles of Angela's body, her booted feet and shins pressing in hard on the larger woman... In this game, she was determined to make it really, really hard for this woman not to cum... "Mmm... you feel amazing inside me, do you like in there... is that nice... mmmf... for you? Yeah... how does that feel, Thor? How's your glorious hammer feel?"

Angela wasn't sure if Tiffany had ever gone up against someone like herself, she was awakening a sleeping beast that hadn't been awake since her graduation day of college. That was the downhill slide, the moment her sexual adventures ended and her more professional ones began. Valery was put to sleep, only coming out to play during times of desperate need. Now, with only one job to do professionally, she could awaken the beast and get back into that life she once loved. She could let Valery live again, let her do the damage she used to when she was younger. Angela was in her prime, she knew it, everyone who knew her knew it.

Looking over she watched as Anna's pistons came to a stop, Chastity was having fun and Angela liked this. The bald female was cute, and Anna would definitely have to talk to Tiffany about lending her out for some fun. She had a month to kill, might as well take Chastity out and have some fun with the woman. "Oh Anna, just know you'll be rewarded in the end, I promise sweetheart." Angela then turned her eyes back to Tiffany. Gritting her teeth as she felt the tight, warm walls of her pussy slide down her wanting shaft. Valery seemed to kiss Tiffany's cervix when the woman sat on her pelvis. In her own mind when Angela felt the squishy head of her cock rest against Tiffany's cervix she swore she could have heard a kissing sound. She didn't of course, but it was cute to think about.

Side to side, back and forth, her cock was being worked from all directions and the movement was appreciated. One direction often got boring and Tiffany seemed to have known this. At the words, Angela grinned as Tiffany would soon find out who was going to cum first. "Mmm, you're doing a fine job my lovely Dom." Angela cooed, not wanting to destroy Tiffany's confidence, but Angela wasn't easily broken. She had the cock, the muscles and was about to go ham on the woman.

"This place does come with fire extinguishers, yes? Cause I'm about to burn a hole in that cunt of yours." Angela smiled a devilish grin then looked over to Anna and Chastity. "Be sure to watch you two, cause I'd love to do this to you." Angela winked before looking up at Tiffany. Sliding her hands to Tiffany's sides, she gripped her flesh before lifting her up until just the head of Angela's cock was kissing her lower set of lips. Bending at the knees, Angela's feet planted on the bed and spread. There was plenty of air between the two, only the futa's cock connected the two just by an inch. She was in position, and now Tiffany was going to feel why she was really called Thor. It wasn't just because of her steel hard cock, but because she could lay down a hammering that put the real Thor to shame. "I do pelvic thrusts in the gym often, and usually use extra weight to push myself. It's times like this those exercises really come in handy." Angela licked her bottom lip, then using those strong hips shot forward, sending her cock into Tiffany with a thunderous crack as her pelvis slapped against her ass.

There was more to come, slowly sliding back up she thrust again, doing the same until she was finally into a pattern of non stop thrusting and crashing against the woman's body. Angela's balls slapped up against the Dom, a pace quickening as Angela used her endurance and hammered into the woman as if she was a jackhammer. Cock burying to the hilt, balls slapping and Angela gritting her teeth with a nice shine of sweat on her brow. An intense look of concentration on the futa's face as she showed just how valuable her muscles were.

space "Mmmf... ooohh..." Tiffany let go of Angela's body and put her hands behind her head, gripped and started pulling at her own hair, then dragging her nails down the sides of her face, her shoulders, her breasts, mashing them and sliding, roughly, down to her own side, crossing her arms over her stomach, hugging herself breifly before moving her hands up to her head and starting the journey again, all the while riding the futanari like a bucking bronco, clenging her knees against the woman's hips for dear life. "FUCK YEAH! AAAH!"
space The Domme was fully surrendered to the pleasure, taking the hammer-blows like lovertaps, uttering sweet obscenities. "Yeah... yeah..." she choked out in a bouncing cadence as she was bounced over Angela's lap. "FUck mY cunt... yEah... yeAh... yeaH... MMMF! GooOod girl...! AHH! YEah! SHow ME how MUCH WOman YOu are! MMMG! YEAH!" FUCKMEFUCKME! AAH! YEAH!" She crushed her breasts into her torso, whipping her head side to side like she was in a mosh pit.
space Meanwhile Anna's knees were trembling with the frustration of her ruined orgasm and she was pouting to a totally unsympathetic bald girl over the issue when... after what seemed to Anna like an eternity... the piston in her ass started moving again... then vibrating... then turning... the piston in her pussy stone still until the one in her ass had built up speed... and still it was still... the robot fucking her asshole but absolutely nothing but the firm, hard, fully inserted stone-still dildo in her pussy.
space "FUCKMEYEAH!" screamed Tiffany. Leaning forward, hands not gripping Angela's body, but holding her up as she continued to twirk and twist and grind herself against Angela's cock as it bucked and bounced madly, powerfully beneath her. "FUCKMEFUCKMEFUCKMEFUCKME...!" her screamed words were horse and strained at the end, her throat raw.
space Then the piston in Anna's pussy started up at full speed, spinning and vibrating. She threw her head back and screamed - just as the dildo in her ass was thrusting up, causing her to rock backward onto it, sending it still deeper than it had been yet. This caused her scream to be cut off, and replaced by a whimpering hiss, her mouth still open as if she were screaming out... but now leaning forward, away from it, just as the next round of thrusts hit, knocking her straight up and shifting about side to side as the pistons slid in and out of her.
space Anna and Tiffany came at the exact same time, Anna falling limp in her restraints, held up by her padded wrist cuffs, abdominals spasming. Tiffany threw her head back and, unlike Anna, who was louder than she had been yet, was silent. Tiffany came choking on held breath, squirting onto Angela's cock and tummy and hips, tiny squeaking breaths escaping her clenched throat as she dug her nails into her own hip and stomach... bouncing still to the powerful, hammer-falls of Angela's cock. She stopped screaming and was whimpering soft curses and sobs of pleasure the occasional "yes" whispered from her clenched jaw...
space Anna was shivering and spasming in her chains, and Chastity was slowing the pistons, but not stopping them. Patting the bound girl and kissing her arm and armpit, and shoulder. She mouthed "shh" but made no sound. Chastity's face was one of pure devotion and admiration, her smile one of pride and care as she patted the girl's back.
space Tiffany was whispering now, calling Angela a superwoman, a good bitch, a fantastic cock, random combinations of those words, as well as nonsense sounds that let Angela know she approved.

Angela reached up during her unflinching fucking session and gripped Tiffany's throat gently, more of a brace as she sent her hips crashing into the woman's cunt. The nonstop thrusting of her cock went all the way through Tiffany's orgasm, as well as Anna's as the women came together. "Such...dirty...words...from a...pretty mouth!" Angela grunted as Tiffany definitely had a dirty mouth but it was a turn on. "I guess I won." She grinned, sending her cock up with a thunderous crash for the last time after Tiffany came. Wanting Tiffany to remember the feeling of being filled with such a steel cock. "Come here, be a doll and let me kiss those dirty lips." Angela pulled Tiffany back down, resting her own hips and straightening her legs as her thrusting was done. Planting a kiss on Tiffany and sliding her tongue around the other woman's.

Glancing over at Anna that's when Angela remembered what she needed to do. Slowly breaking the kiss Angela pushed Tiffany off her, very much like a sack of potatoes but it fit the dominant theme. "Now be a good girl and watch as I fill Anna with my pent up seed." Sliding off the bed the fit woman walked over to Anna, blowing her a kiss before moving to stand behind her.

"Chastity, be a doll and move this machine." Angela waited, her cock ready and willing to deliver a hot load into Anna's ass. When Chastity walked over she was stopped though, Angela's large hand on her chest as she leaned down. "You did a very good job, I might have one more load in me, just for you after I finish off Anna." Angela was soft with her words, but her hand moved from Chastity's chest to her pert rear. Gripping it and pulling the female closer. "Would you like that?" She asked in a husky whisper as she really wanted to go for the hat trick and satisfy three women that night.

space "You won?" Tiffany said to the ceiling, but loud enough for Angela to hear. "And who got the world shattering orgasm? You or me? Tell me again who won? Mmmm..." Then Tiffany was quiet, rubbing her tummy and breasts, reveling in the afterglow.
space Chastity pressed her elbow together under her breasts, smiling a huge smile with eyes shut tight, preening under the praise of the large futanari woman, loving the attention. When asked if she would like a load of cum, Chastity pointed to Angela's rock hard cock, pointed to her mouth, making the "om-nom-nom" mouth movements, and then rubbed her hand over her tummy in the "yum yum!" gesture, nodding a question: "can you cum in my mouth?"
space Then, as an after-thought, remembering sometime, she fished a large metal butt-plug out of the toy case she had brought over, and, miming her forearm as if it were Angela's cock, put it near Anna butt, mimed the "thrust up Anna's butt" gesture, then opened and closed her hand, fingers splayed, in the "cumming hard in her butt" gesture, then mimed removing her arm (Angela's cock) and then plugging Anna's butt with the butt plug, holding the cum inside, looking to Angela in question, pointing to Anna and nodding.
space Removing the machine was easy, it was on wheels, locking wheels, but wheels all the same. She first removed the dildos from Anna, and rolled the machine out from from Angela's way, clapping her hands as she was excited to watch Anna get ass-fucked. She kneeled down and happily clapped again, in prime viewing location, holding the butt plug ready.
space "In case you're wondering," Tiffany said to the ceiling again. "Chastity doesn't speak, except to me, and only in private. Deal with it."
space Anna, for her part was just coming around and stood on her toes again. "Mmmm... did you have fun with Tiffany? Are you ready to brutalize my butt hole? I'm ready for you?"
space Chastity waved the butt plug and did the gestures quickly for Anna. "Mmmm... yeah... keep that cum inside me... Please fuck me, Angela, I'd really appreciated it." She arched her back and turned her chin up as high as it would go, trying to look behind her at Angela, a dopey, serene smile on her face.

Angela looked down at the smaller, bald female and kept up with what she was miming. It was cute, she was very enthusiastic about what she wanted. "Aw, of course I can cum in your mouth. As long as you save a little bit of my cum on those cute cheeks of yours and share a kiss with me. Can you do that? I'd love to have a cummy kiss with such a sweetheart." Angela leaned down, kissing Chastity's cheek before watching as she yanked the plug from the case and began to mime again. Tilting her head Angela kept up, nodding as she needed to then smiling as she put the entire picture together. "Oh that's devilish, how crude of you. I'd love to though, get that belly shaking like a bowl full of jelly." Which it kind of would be, Anna was about to be filled with a thick goo and Angela had been saving it for well over two hours now.

Looking over at Tiffany as she spoke the larger woman scoffed. "Don't make me come over there and show you this steel cock again. This time you won't be awake for the ending." Angela grinned then watched as Anna eagerly loved her body. Making sure Chastity was in place the large woman stepped forward and slid her hand to Anna's left side, holding just over her hip.

"As much as I'd love to jam it in, my cock is bigger than that dildo and I don't want to split you...yet." Using her other hand she grabbed the base of Valery and began to push into Anna's cheeks, gliding by the soft mounds until her mushroom shaped head was kissing the entrance to her anus. With a slight gape from the toy Angela was able to pop her head inside quite easily, but it was the shaft that caused Anna to spread. Like a tree, her cock got thicker further down the trunk and soon Angela had to put some force into it just to get more of the shaft inside.

Anna was hot on the inside, heating Valery quickly and sending that warmth to Angela's sack. "Mmm, such a lovely hug, warm and inviting." Angela cooed in Anna's ear then slowly she finally got to the hilt and her pelvis was kissing Anna's ass cheeks. Slowly pulling back, just as she did with Tiffany, she got to the head before sliding back inside, a slower pace, but quicker than the first entrance. This went on a few more times until Angela was confident she wouldn't hurt Anna and soon she was bouncing off Anna's cheeks like a basketball. Slaps rang out and when in her steady rhythm Angela fucked Anna's ass just as she wanted. Crashing off her cheeks, turning the olive mounds red as her hard hips pushed forward and pulled back just as quickly.

space Chastity watched Angela slowly, lovingly slide into Anna's butt, then fuck her slowly, then fuck her heartily. All the while, Chastity pulled her hands over her face and neck and breasts, tweaking her nipples and putting her fingers in her own mouth... swooning over ass fucking Angela was giving Anna, fantasizing over Angela's cock buried deep in her own ass...
space Anna was crooning and moaning over the cock shoved into her butt. "Yeah... oh goodness... I love you in my ass... yes... yes... Angela... you're so amazing... yeah... please fuck my ass... YES!" the slapping, pounding fucking commenced to loving fanfare as Anna sighed and slumped in her chains, hanging from her wrist-cuffs. "Please... yes... oh gods... yes... oh... my butt! Please cum in my butt!"
space Chastity sighed, and scooted forward... then scooted forward again... soon she was at the base of the bondage frame, touching Anna's leg, caressing her. Anna smiled down at her, shaking from the vigorous fucking. Chastity smiled up at her, made kissy lips up at her and stroked Anna's thigh, waving the butt plug between her thumb and forefinger, grinning.
space "Mmmmm... yeah! Filly me up! Fill me up inside! Yeah... I want your cum in me! Fill me up! YES!"

Angela reached up and held onto the top bar of the frame. She was tall enough to do so and gripped the steel as her hips thrust forward and bounced off the soft flesh of Anna. Each thrust was enough to take Anna off her tip toes, going harder and harder with the climax coming soon. There was such a grip on Valery that she was turning white as she sent her cock deep inside. She loved it, the anus clinging to her shaft and milking her with each crash of her pelvis.

Not wanting to warn Anna and give her notice of her climax Angela went into overdrive, going harder then suddenly sending one last thrust into Anna's ass with the force to send her off her tip toes. Angela held her there, Anna's ass flush with Angel's pelvis as a teasing load emptied into her bowels. "Oh my fucking Gods!" Angela moaned out as her cock empty into Anna, giving her that cum load she wanted and begged for. Valery pulsed with satisfaction as her balls emptied enough to fill Anna.

"Get...ready..." Angela breathed out as she looked down at Chastity. "I'm pulling out." Angela warned as she began to inch back, slowly and smoothly as she wanted Chastity to get the plug inside without losing a drop...

space "Oooh... oohhh... oh-OH! OH GODS YES!" Anna screamed, feeling a fire-horse of fluid unleash deep within her, filling her inside to the point her tummy gurgled audibly.
space As Angela pulled out, the last spurts fire up at Anna's back, between her shoulder blade, the middle of her back, the small of her back, her butt cheeks. Chastity was sliding in between Anna and Angela, meaning there were spurts of cum landing on her bald head, shoulder and back as well as she shoved the butt plug in at the dribbling stream of cum, sticking out her tongue to catch the drops falling from between Anna's butt cheeks. As Angela stepped back, Chastity, unbidden, began licking at the plug, around it, lapping up the cum that so that nothing was wasted before moving onto Anna's butt cheeks, if she had her way, she would lick up every drop of cum that wasn't inside of Anna's body, giving her friend a tongue bath as she moaned and groaned about her tummy being full to bursting.
space "Nope, nope nope, down girl, that's not your cum." Tiffany was pulling at the bald girl's caller, forcing her down, making her heel at Tiffany's feet. "That's not your place, you'll get yours, girl, heel!"
space Meanwhile Anna groaned and slumped. Feeling the hot cum inside her, the butt plug damming up the deluge of white hot goo, the girl's tongue on her butt, until that was pulled away. "Angela...?" She cast her eyes around. "Angela? Where are you? Kiss me?"
space Tiffany was beside the frame, pulling the panic snaps that freed Anna's legs, then her arms, holding her upright with her hands under the girl's arms, handing her back to Angela. "She's gonna need some cuddles and aftercare, why don't you carry her over to the bed and you two can snuggle while she comes down."
space Tiffany, now without a trace of her domly Domme demeanor, was all crooning and kindness as she helped Angela carry the cum-stuffed nudist over to the bed.
space "Chastity and I will be over to check on your in a few, and you can fuck this little cum slut's throat, right now, Anna needs a big strong lady to cuddle her."
space Leaving to talk privately, the two left Anna and Angela to check in and snuggle and let Anna come back to the world.
space "Hiiiiii you," Anna said woozily, high on endorphins from her prolonged bondage and fucking session, she nuzzled back into Angela's hard, reassuring body. "I like you, you're the bestest... hmmmmmm..." she had a big dopey grin on her face.

Angela gladly let Chastity take control and insert the plug, cleaning up what mess there was and seeming to enjoy it while she did. Angela had one more load in her, and it was promised to Chastity. Though it would have to wait, which was fine with Valery as she needed a break. She was getting tired, as well Angela. She wouldn't disappoint Chastity though and when it was time she'd be ready. For now she carried Anna over to the bed and crawled onto the mattress to cuddle with the sex drunk nudist.

"Well aren't you cute in your cum drunken state." Angela giggled, placing her hand under Anna's chin to lift her head up so she could kiss her. Angela did so softly, moving her lips around Anna's before slowly dancing her tongue around Anna's own. The kiss would last for seconds, which felt like minutes before Angela pulled back with a single strand of saliva connecting the two. "Mmm, I might have to just turn my keys in at the hotel and just bunk with you for the month." She teased, but wasn't sure how good of an idea that was. "Or, we could piss off my hotel neighbors with some loud fucking until I got kicked out." She added with a more devilish grin.

"I had fun tonight, my last load will be for Chastity then Valery will need some late night food and a nap." Angela added as she moved, pulled Anna up onto her so she was laying with her belly against Angela's abs. "Your belly is warm." Warm with her cum which Angela found to be very hot.

space "Mmmm... I'm all full and happy..." Anna rubbed Angela's hips and butt. "And yeah... that'll be nice... then we can go back to my place and snuggle... I kind of need to snuggle with your now, though, if you don't mind..." She closed her eyes and nuzzled against Angela's body. "I'm not asleep, I just need to snuggle for a bit..." She ran her hands up and down Angela's body, caressing her in lazy motions...
space After about fifteen minutes, Anna pulled away, laying on her back and stretched her arms, while curling her legs in and pressing them to the side. "Mmm... I am so relaxed right now." She ran her hands over the splotches of dried cum on her breasts and stomach. "Mmmm... I need a shower."
space Tiffany brought Chastity over when she saw Anna was moving again, and Chastity knelt at the side of the bed. Anna noticed she wasn't wearing her heels anymore, the bald girl being barefoot. "Where are you shoes, Chastity?"
space "I told her take them off, I know how you like this little cumslut to be naked," Tiffany rubbed the girl's bald head. "I was going to ask if you could babysit my girl again for a few weeks? I need to head out of town."
space "Of course, Chastity's always welcome - she's gonna have to be naked, though," Anna said with a mischievous little grin directed at Chastity."
space The girl made an exaggerated pouty face.
space "Well, actually, in celebration of your finally getting your first futa-fucking, Chastity and I have made an alteration to our contact - she's not allowed to wear clothes even now.
space Chastity made boo-hoo fists by the side of her eyes with a crying face... before winking at Anna and making a heart symbol with both hands.
space "Awwww! She's going to be so embarrassed - I think taking her home tonight is going to be her first time naked in public, won't it? Naked in public with a chastity belt and bondage cuffs! How embarrassing!" Anna teased.
space Chastity was blushing, swaying side to side, one arm covering her breasts, the other covering the metal chastity belt.
space "Oh, Angela, do you mind if we take Chastity home with us? We can..." she turned to Tiffany. "Uh, can we take the belt off her?"
space "We talked about that, and yes, so long as you obey the rules with her, you know there are some things she doesn't do."
space "Of course, Angela, are you okay with taking her home."
space At the mention of Angela Chastity stopped luxuriating in her impending debasement and opened her mouth wide, chin up, sitting up on her knees, pointing to her open mouth, eager to be fed...

"Not asleep, gotcha." Angela teased as she also laid back and closed her eyes. She didn't fall asleep but she did let her body relax to the point she felt a few cracks down her spine. The bed was surprisingly comfortable but as she said earlier, she could sleep anywhere. When the fifteen minutes were up the muscular futanari sat up and stretched her arms. Leaning over and kissing Anna's cheek. "Yeah, you sure do need a shower." She exclaimed, wafting her hand in front of her nose with a cheeky grin.

Scooting to the edge of the bed Angela sat beside Anna as Chastity and Tiffany came walking over. It seemed Chastity needed somewhere to stay, or be babysat as Tiffany put it. Looking down at the bald female Angela shrugged. It was Anna's house, Angela didn't mind but the decision didn't lie with her. "I don't mind, she's a cutie and is definitely quiet." Angela mused before looking up at Tiffany when rules were mentioned, as well as the chastity belt coming off. "What are these rules? I'll need to know them in order to follow them." The whole rule thing was different for Angela, she was getting used to it but didn't want to break them. She already stretched the one rule with Tiffany when she shoved her cock down her throat, so she wanted to know all she could.

Seeing Chasity open her mouth that's when Angela remembered her promise. Sliding off the bed she walked over, casually grabbing the base of her cock. A few strokes to Valery and she slowly woke up, hardening enough to where she could slide her cock into Chastity's mouth. With the tip on Chastity's tongue she slowly pushed her girth inside, letting her cock harden while in the woman's throat. About half way, with the thickening shaft stretching the smaller woman's jaw.

"What are Chastity's kinks, if you don't mind me asking?" Angela asked, sliding a hand behind the bald girls head and starting to move her hips back and forth. It was a bit different casually fucking someones mouth but Angela was slowly liking it.

space Chastity took Angela's cock into her mouth and allowed it to slide easily into her throat, licking the underside and sides of her shaft all the while - years of practice had left her with virtually no gag reflex to speak of, a fact she was very proud of.
space "Well..." Anna collected her thoughts on the matter, lying on her side and watching Angela's ass as she started to fuck Chastity's face. "As you might be able to tell, Chastity is a lifestyle kinkster, she's a 24/7 submissive to Tiffany and Aarna, Tiffany's wife, and a few of their other partners. She's into the whole slave thing, being non-verbal - which actually makes it super simple in terms of safewords because all words are her safeword - if she tells you something verbally you know she means it, so yes means no and no means no with her. If she's talking she's in distress. She's a huge, huge fan of orgasm denial and chastity, as a matter of fact, her real name isn't Chastity, that's a scene name - like a nick-name. She loves being stimulated but 'not allowed to cum'. I she doesn't cum for, like, sometimes years at a time. Um... no vaginal penetration of any kind, her asshole and her mouth are fair game, of course - and think you've got her permission for both...?"
space While taking Angela's cock all the way into her mouth and throat, she gave the thumbs up to indicate Angela had, indeed, permission on both her ass and mouth.
space "Yeah, looks like she likes you," said with a teasing tone.
space "She really like you, Angela," Tiffany confirmed. "She's into cock worship, but rarely gets to play with one, so she really wants your permission to worship your cock."
space "Oh, and when she says 'worship' she means it. Chastity was raised by literal crazy people in like a religious fundamentalist compound somewhere out in Montana, or something?"
space "Idaho," Tiffany correct.
space "Right. So, she's a big masochist, but I can tell you about all her little likes and dislikes later, she wants to worship your cock and take it in her mouth and butthole. I don't think... I don't think she likes getting cum on her as much as I do, but she sure wants it inside of her."
space "Also," Tiffany said. "She's huge into bondage, confinement, distress positions and suspension. Her other kinks don't apply because they squick Anna - needles, medical play, urine, cutting, piercing and extreme pain play - so she knows that sort of thing is a no-no when she's staying over at Anna's."
space "Yeah, I don't do a lot of Chastity's more extreme kinks, but she's a good girl and respects other players' limits." Anna laughed. "I'm a huge softy as a dominant, and I adore her because she respects that. She's a really good girl. I'm so excited to keep her naked 24/7," she said.
space "She's actually really excited about that too - girl's really interested in experimenting with exhibitionism," Tiffany confirmed.
space Around Angela's cock, Chastity hummed, vibrating Angela as Chastity said "Mm-hmmm!" confirming Tiffany's assertion that she was excited.

Angela looked down, petting the bald girls head and nodding as this information was unloaded onto her. "Anal and mouth, stay away from her vagina, don't let her cum, I think I can do that. As long as she gives me some sort of warning she's close to an orgasm, I'll be able to tell for the most part, but a little help never hurt." Angela said since she would be able to read Chastity's body enough to know she was getting close. Plus, if she was as good as she is at denying herself orgasms then it probably took a lot to get her close to one. "She's a cutie, I'll stay away from some of the more extreme kinks, but I don't mind some of the pain play. Pinching her nipples, slapping her ass raw or smacking her across the face with my cock. Anything she wants, within reason." Angela mused as she began to bounce Chastity's head off her cock like a mini basketball.

"It's kind of thrilling, knowing I can use her mouth and butt whenever I want. With her mute personality that's also cute, her gestures and miming is adorable." Angela said as she rubbed the top of Chastity's head before shoving her entire cock down the now bulging throat of Chastity's. "So when you say naked, do you mean naked? Or does she have some leather outfits she can wear? Sort of like the one you're wearing? Also, do you mind if we take her shopping? I know they sell Chastity's belts that only allow anal sex, that'd be cute on her." Angela mused, she really wanted to take Chastity shopping at one of the many sex stores in the city.

"I kind of have a makeup kink, either for Anna or Chastity, I like it when I face fuck a woman and her makeup runs." Angela admitted before chuckling. It was an old kink, something she loved to do to cheerleaders back in her younger days. They had so much makeup on that when Angela got done face fucking them they looked like they got caught in a rain storm.

"I look forward to learning more about you sweetheart, you're gonna have some fun. Does she cuddle at night or how does she sleep?" Angela asked as she looked at Anna and Tiffany.

space "Ooooooo..." Anna said as she stood up and hugged Angela from behind, wrapping her hands around Angela's torso just under her breasts, nuzzling her face against Angela's back and shoulders. "That makeup thing sounds hot... We're going to have to take a picture of my face with my makeup messed up with a load of your cum... Mmmm..." She cuddled Angela as she fucked Chastity's face. "I mean, I'm sort of going to be in charge of Chastity, and I personally don't like chastity-belts, but we can talk about it? And I personally would really enjoy going adult toy shopping with just the three of us - oh, and doing Chastity's makeup! That will be so fun!"
space "I'm leaving her in Anna's care," Tiffany said, watching her girl taking Angela's cock down her throat, tickling the back of her girl's neck as she sucked. "So it's up to her what she wears."
space "I'm really eager to keep her as naked as possible, just her collar," Anna said. "Mmm... there's just something about keeping pasty white girls like this bare-ass naked... Though I'm totally into the makeup thing." She gave Angela's body a squeeze. "Oh, as far as sleep is concerned, Chastity sleeps best in cages - I have a sleeping cage with a padded bottom at my place Chastity uses when staying with me. Cages are her happy place - they make her all floaty and happy. It's called kenneling. But she is a cuddler when she's awake. But she prefers to sleep alone."
space "Yeah, she likes her alone time, and I respect that," Tiffany said.
space Chastity wasn't missing a beat taking Angela's cock, in fact, she was casting her eyes up longingly at Angela, caressing Angela's legs.
space "I think..." Tiffany said, circling them, drink in hand. "That Chastity wants you to start really fucking her throat like you mean it."

Angela was trying to keep up, her cock was feeling pretty good and with her fourth load being worked up she was beginning to get a little light headed. "No chastity belt, that's fine with me. Makeup we can do, she'll be cute with her before and after pictures." Angela mused as she looked over her shoulder. "You two, we'll have to do before and after I mess up your face." She added then looked back down at Chastity as she looked like a puppy dog with a bone in her mouth. "Sleeping cage, gotcha. This is all new to me, so I'll just follow Anna's lead and take her advice. I do like the idea of fucking Chasity in the ass though, maybe as I work, or I'm reading up on something." Angela licked her lips, thinking about the free use idea but not wanting to overdo it.

"Alright cutie, let's fill that belly of yours." Angela said as she looked down at Chastity and put both of her strong hands on the back of her head. "Will...she be staying tonight? Or tomorrow, when you get the cage to Anna's?" Angela asked then moved her eyes back to Chasity, giving a wink before really starting to fuck her pretty face. Her pelvis going to the hilt and back, sending her cock down the expanding throat of the small subby. With her strength Angela was able to just use Chasity as a free hole, fucking her mouth and throat. She had to admit though, the smaller woman was taking it like a champ, and seemed to be enjoying it.

"I do love a woman that can take a cock, I think I might have to move here so I can be around you all all the time." Angela mused, grunting as she kept giving Chastity what she wanted, small globs of precum falling to the woman's stomach. Getting close, Angela wanted every drop to spew into Chastity's stomach and soon she was there, shoving her entire length into the subbies throat and dumping her final load of the night.

space "Mmm... I, for one, wouldn't mind at all you moving here. And yes, Chastity is a wonderfully talented cock slut - her ex-girlfriend, Greta, is a futa, similarly buff and beautiful as you, though less nice." Anna kissed Angela's shoulder. "Greta's banned from this club now because she did our girl wrong."
space "Yes, we take protecting our subbies seriously. No amount of abuse is tolerated, just so you know," Tiffany said, still circling the scene, looking at her beautiful bald girl from every angle as she took Angela's cock. "We're very protective. I like how tender you are with my girl - it's sweet."
space "Yeah," Anna said in Tiffany's direction. "Nice Dommes, what a change of pace, eh bitch-Queen?" Anna teased Tiffany.
space "Fuck you, nudist cunt," Tiffany laughed back before taking a sip of her drink. "In all seriousness, though, I think you've got a keeper here, Annalise - do I see a collaring ceremony in the officing...?"
space "We just met, Tiffany, and I'm not that kind of subbie."
space "Okay, whatever... Oooo... this is getting good..."
space "Also, she's good to come over tonight - when I said I had a sleeping cage, I meant I have one always set up at my place. I fabricate bondage equipment and sex toys as a hobby. I made that fucking machine and bondage harness I was in just now. Just one of the things I do. I have a lot of things at my place I'd be more than happy to show you, as well as my fabricators and 3D printers."
space Chastity was red in the face, holding her breath, eyes rolled back in her head, taking every drop of Angela's cum into her esophagus and down into her tummy. Slamming her own face into Angela's pelvis to "kiss" Angela's balls with her lower lip and tongue before allowing Angela's shaft to come out of her, gasping for air when it was out, and giving Angela's leg a tight, living hug, her bald head rubbing Angela's thigh and crotch as she gasped, rubbing her hands along Angela's thigh, wiggling on her legs, folded under her, a dreamy smile on her face.
space "D'awww! Isn't she just the goodest girl?" Anna cooed. "Yes you are! Who's the goodest girl? You are!"
space Tiffany leaned over and gave Angela an appreciative kiss on the shoulder. "Thank you for feeding my girl - you've made her very happy, and me too, by extension." The bartender winked at Angela and patted her on the shoulder before sitting on the bed and continuing to watch and nurse her drink.

While Angela wanted to join in on the conversation she was a bit busy making sure every drop of her cum was inside of Chastity's stomach before pulling her cock out. The way the bald woman affectionately loved on her was cute, something Angela wasn't prepared for but embraced as she lat Chastity on the head. "She'll be taken care of, I can hurt anyone out of anger, or spite. I'm just not that type of person, I can be a dom in the bedroom when it's needed, or adhere to kinks such as Chastity's to an extent, but really hurting someone just for the sake of them being in pain isn't for me. I want to hurt someone out of love and affection, but that's it." Angela said as she stepped back, sat on the bed then leaned down and pulled Chastity up onto her lap with her bare ass sitting on Angela's softening cock. "Such a good girl." She said, her strong arm around Chastity's waist with her other hand petting her head.

"You too." Angela reached for Anna, pulling her down so she was sitting between herself and Tiffany. "I had fun tonight ladies, my first night in the city was definitely one to remember. I look forward to learning more about this kind of life. Hopefully exploring a bit more and trying find a balance with my work life. I've forgotten what it's like to have fun, kind of makes me feel like shit." Angela said as she looked back on years wasted thinking she needed to work all the time.

Well, she did that, worked way too much, now she needed some fun and found some people to help her. "I do love this cute butt on my cock, when I get more juice in my balls it's all yours." Angela mused as she rubbed Chastity's head.

space "Awww... poor baby," Anna hugged Angela and kissed her cheek, hugging her head. "Well Chastity and I think you're great, and I personally will be more than happy to helping you balance your life better."
space Chastity, whose face was buried in Angela's breasts, gave the larger woman a squeeze and patted her bare back in solidarity.
space "Just let us subbie girls take care of you for now. You're in good hands."
space "Well, I need to go back on shift soon, do you mind if I borrow this girl for a little bit?" Tiffany patted Chastity on the head.
space "I personally need a shower before we go - and, though I'm filled from both ends with your cum, Angela, I do, I think need some real food in me too, so are you okay with us heading home after I get cleaned up? Do you need to cuddle for a bit or are you okay to go wash up together? There's showers here on premises for after-play cleanup."

Angela appreciated the kind women and their gestures, she was really starting to re-evaluate her life and some of the choices she's made. She's also remembering advice her boss had given her about finding balance and a stable place to live. Angela sighed, nodding to the girls before Anna broke her concentration with talk of a shower and real food. "No no, a shower sounds great." Angela said before looking at Tiffany. "Sure, will you be dropping her off at Anna's later or will you be done with her by the time we get done showering?" Angela asked before looking down at Chastity and petting her head, leaning down and kissing her cheek right after.

"Some real food sounds good too, we'll need to collect my clothes from the locker, but I won't put them on if you're alright with that." Angela said as she looked at Anna, figuring she'd be okay with Angela being naked with her. "Plus, I think I remember a challenge from earlier that you wanted me to be naked my whole trip. Though I won't be able to when I have to work on the tide generators, other than that I'll step outside of my shell for you." She added with a soft smile and light touch to Anna's cheek as she pet the female.

space "I'll bring Chastity by your place tomorrow morning, if that's alright, Anna?" I've got an early flight out at 9am, so I'm not going to sleep tonight."
space "Fine by me," Anna said. "Oh, and you don't have to stay naked the whole trip, Angela, not that I'll stop you, of course, you have a beautiful body."
space Chastity got up from Angela's lap and hugged her Mistress and walked back to the bar with her, whispering in Tiffany's ear the whole way, Tiffany patting the excited subbie on the shoulder as they went.
space "I love the idea of you being naked most of the time, however. But, I sort of have this strange request? I'd really like to dress you for some outings? Like, pick out clothes to put on you? I know it sounds weird coming from a nudist, and a subbie nudist at that, but you have such a beautiful frame, I'd love to dress you like a big beautiful doll?" Anna took Chastity's place straddling Angela's lap. "Just like I want to do Chastity's makeup, I sort of want to dress you up in sexy, revealing clothes, I've got some ideas for things I can print from my garment press at home if you're interested - and yes, the nudist has a garment press. Like I said, I literally have one of every category of 3D printer at home, so, what do you say?" With one hand, Anna was caressing the back of Angela's head, digging her hands into Angela's bright orange hair, with the other she was caressing Angela's flaccid cock, lovingly, like one would pet a tired puppy.

Angela gave a nod to the time Chastity would be getting dropped off, just confirming she had heard it and wouldn't be surprised when someone knocked on the door at 9am. "Bye Chastity, I look forward to seeing you tomorrow." Angela said, waving at the smaller woman as she walked away with Tiffany and went back behind the bar. "Such a cute girl." Turning to Anna as she straddled her lap Angela slid her arms around the woman.

"I honestly don't have a problem with that. I need to expand outside of the shell I've created around myself. Tonight was amazing, and you've cracked that shell in several spots. I do appreciate it and I will show that appreciation with giving you my cock whenever you want it, per our agreement earlier today." Though the clock was striking midnight soon and the girls had literally been together all day.

"I'm actually excited about the outfits you could dress me in, and when we get to your place you can measure me so you have what you need." Angela reached up, kissing the side of Anna's neck then her cheek then finally to her lips. "Careful, Valery might have another load in her if you keep petting her." Though it seemed Valery was fast asleep, not moving to the touches but Angel appreciated them.

"Lead me to the showers." The larger woman said as she slid her hands to Anna's ass and stood up, much like earlier as she carried the woman but this time her cock wasn't buried inside.

Back
Top Bottom