Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

We Met At the Banya (NudieUnicorn & DeviantAngel) [NSFW]

space alpha-mask-3072468_960_720.png "Yes..." Anna said. "It's cum." She smiled, dopey, dreamy. Then she shook her head, coughed and said: "Yeah, it's cum. We, um, she and I, I mean, got a little frisky in the taxi, yeah."
space Trudy, the person on door duty that night grinned at Anna. "You are so cum-drink, girl. I know that because your breathalyzer is way low. Unless you're a super lightweight." The woman laughed at Anna's expense.
space "Bitch, I don't need to take that shit from you, just give me a fuckin'... form. And... I..." she shook her head, sobering up from her experience. "Ugh, and we'll be through and in and this line can more forward."
space Her head finally clear, Anna handed Angela the pad with the waiver, and filled out her own form, vouching for Angela and purchasing a locker rental. She leaned over to Angela. "My name is A-N-N-A-L-I-S-E B-A-U-T-I-S-T-A," she let Angela know. She waved her smart-bracelet over the pay-pad when asked. "There we go.
space "There we go indeed," Trudy said. "Step through to screening."
space Anna walked through the passive scanner, directing Angela toward the bio-scan booth for her first time scan... she was gripping her own body, focusing on herself and trying to be patient. But her body was giving her imperatives, her mind racing, she couldn't be sociable or make conversation, she just waited, hopping from one foot to the other, ignoring friends and partners trying to greet her, dismissing them with shakes of the head.
space When Angela was finally free and clear she hugged her, sticky cum on her body pressing into Angela's beautiful form. "I need you to cum on me right now, then I need liquor and your cock inside me." She fell to her knees in front of Angela, hands behind her head, leaning back, her body exposed. "Please dress me, paint me and make me pretty..."

It was a riot watching as Anna was struggling to get through the wait. She needed Valery, she needed Anna's cock and was hungry for it. This made Angela smirk a bit, also a bit happy as someone actually wanted her cock so much. She was happy about it, and would give Anna what she wanted as soon as they were inside. The scan of course came back clean. Angela kept herself up to date with her doctor as well as made sure to practice safe sex when needed.

It was only a few steps into the club when Anna had dropped to her knees, hands behind her head and her body fully exposed and waiting. "A blank canvas, almost." Angela mused as some cum was on Anna, but clearly not enough for the woman. Could Angela cum on cue? Sure, it would just take a few strokes and Anna was giving her something to be excited about. Valery was of course up to this, precum dripping to the floor, balls tightening as if they were getting ready to shoot.

"Aren't you cute, begging me for my seed." Grinning, Valery began to be stroked, gently at first, but more feverishly so Anna wasn't waiting too long. What turned Angela on even more were the eyes on her, no one staring too long without breaking their gaze but they would soon return to the scene. Angela was well endowed, and she had just set foot inside the club when Anna dropped to the floor.

Stroking her shaft and parting her thighs, Angela was getting closer and soon the second release came. Her free hand reaching up to grip her own breast, kneading the flesh and pinching her pierced nipple as a flood of fresh cum shot from her loins and began to paint Anna. Angela was a true artist, her seed blasting the olive beauty and spilling across her chest, her chin, dancing across her face. As ropes became weaker they would hit the woman's thighs, her stomach, and dribble down her pussy. Angela was a crack shot, and after a few panting breaths she let go of her cock and took in the sigh below her.

space Anna signed and swayed. She felt the warm seed pulling at her skin, she reached up with both hands and spread the cum from her chin to her ears. Then lowered her hands to run the cum into her breasts, making lazy circles with her hands, her chin bobbing up and down in lazy, languid motions. She sighed out gasping breaths...
space "Thank you..." she squeaked. The sight of Angela, feet spread apart, one hand on her cock, one hand mashing her breasts. It was intoxicating, beautiful, wonderful, enthralling... She rubbed the cum against her tummy...
space Struggling to one knee... then to a standing position, she staggered forward into Angela, hand on Angela's hip. Then standing upright, and grinned up at the stronger woman. "Hi," she said, face and body and thighs coated with Angela's cum. "Thank you..." she whispered, then she kissed Angela, standing on her toes, kissing her on the mouth, regardless of the cum smeared on her face. She mashed her lips into her friend's, extended her tongue to explore the woman's mouth... She moved in a daze, on instinct.
space Eventually, she came out of it, and took Angela by the hand. "You're wonderful..." she breathed. "Come on, let me show you around.
space Covered in her friend's cum, she showed Angela around the front of the club, opened a locker for clothes and put her own smart-bracelet inside. "I'd really like it if you would take off your shoes and socks as well, I mean, if you feel comfortable doing so."
space The club was three levels, the bar was on the first level, and all three levels had play stations with various sex, bondage and BDSM equipment.
space "Angela, this is Tiffany, Tiffany, this is Angela, my play partner." Tiffany was a large, muscular female in a leather harness that did nothing to hide her breast or her vagina. She had thigh high black leather boots, shoulder length leather gloves, and a sardonic, rye expression with purple hair and an undercut.
space "A pleasure," Tiffany said to Angela. "I have to say, you look beautifully dressed, Anna. You're work, I assume?" she said, addressing Angela.
space "Rye whiskey please, a double? And whatever my friend wants?" Anna said. She leaned against the bar counter, her ass as high as she could make it, and pressed her thumb into the paypad as Tiffany presented it. She swayed her hips, ready for Angela. Her mind was still swimming with cumdrunk thoughts, her usual polite demeanor submerged under the eager, cum-thirsty desires.

Using the hand that was kneading her breast the woman helped Anna to her feet. The sticky goo that coated Anna stuck to Angela when the female pressed her body against her own. Angela didn't mind, she loved cum as much as the next cock wielding woman and was obsessed with its properties as well. The smell, feel, the way it seemed to make someone feels just by its presence, it was amazing. "Hello." Angela responded to the hi from Anna then indulged in the kiss. Her tongue exploring the other woman's mouth as her hand reached around and caressed Anna's rear. Her cock wasn't spent, but Valery was taking a break as she softened and just hung between Angela's legs.

When the kiss was broken and a compliment paid towards Angela she giggled and nod, Anna was being super cute and with her cum-drunk attitude it made Angela want to keep exploring, to see how intoxicated she could get the smaller woman. "Lead the way..." Angela motioned for Anna to show her around and soon the larger woman was following. First was the locker room, where Angela nod and had no problem removing her shoes, then her socks and stuffing them into the locker. She kept her bracelet on and her ear buds, rarely taking them off though she really needed to add that camera to her bracelet.

Angela nod, smiling as she was introduced to the other woman. She was quite the looker, and intimidating to anyone that was smaller than her. Angela seemed to match up well with the woman, a similar body type minus the cock on the other patron. "Same." Angela responded to the pleasure comment, though she could have been more snarky with it. "I'm the artist tonight, and Anna is my canvas." Angela mused, her arm around Anna's shoulders and holding her close to her side.

"Apple bourbon, on the rocks, make that a double as well." Angela placed her order then looked around, catching the lights, the people and the adult scenes taking place. Walking up to the bar Angela positioned herself behind Anna, her soft crotch pressed between the other woman's soft rear. "Valery needs a break, but she'll be back soon. You'll know when she's ready to party." Angela whispered after leaning down to Anna's ear. Then the tip of her tongue went lower and drug up Anna's neck slowly.

space "Mmmm... that's fair. Val is such a good girl..." she shook her head to try to clear it. When their drinks came, Anna made a pointing gesture at the bartender to indicate she was covering Angela's drink on her tab, gave her a wink and knocked back a good portion of her whiskey. It had a very different flavour tonight, the taste of cum lingering in her mouth and nose. Fortified by the drink, she made an effort to act less silly, though one hand was constantly rubbing the cum into her skin, presently at her hip to where some of it had dribbled down to.
space Anna turned to lean her mostly dry back against the bar, pulling a foot up to press against the side of the bar counter, and toasted Angela when she had her drink in hand. "To new friends!" she took another mouthful whiskey, making a face as she swallowed the harsh liquor. "Mmm," she said, in what could have been a sound of either pain or pleasure as the rye burned her throat in the old familiar way. "So you like ice in your liquor? I've always preferred it at room temperature." She smacked her lips. "You want to try some of mine?" She held out the old fashioned glass, filled with three neat fingers of harsh "cowgirl whiskey" as Anna liked to call it - Tiffany always had a heavy pour for guys and gals she liked and who either dressed provocatively, or not at all. "It will bite," Anna said, regarding the rye. "But you just kinda have to let it."
space Idly, Anna was rubbing the viscus, slowly drying fluid into her right breast with her right hand, holding out the glass to Angela with her left. "Or, alternatively, you can just taste some from my mouth first?" She took a little sip and leaned toward Angela, lips flushed and slightly parted, without swallowing her whiskey...

Angela had thanked the bartender for her drink and shot the female a wink, she was cute, barely there clothing and tonight Angela wasn't going back to Anna's place without her balls being completely empty. Even then, she planned to get Anna in the taxi back to her place, even if she was ejaculating air she was sinking her cock into as many holes as she could that night. Too long, she's gone too long without sex and realized just how much she liked it. If she could kick her own ass for forgetting such pleasures she surely would. Her cock deserved a steady flow of attention and she was going to do her best to schedule that into her every day life. She should have before, but she became work obsessed and now her body has paid the price by forgetting what a wet dick felt like.

"I'll go for that option." The taller woman mused while leaning down, her free hand sliding to Anna's jaw and holding her head still with a gentle grip. It was possessive, but Angela liked to take control every now and then. With a tilt to her head and press of her lips she began to take the whiskey out of Anna's mouth. A slow, lingering burn as she was slow with taking the whiskey while at the same time kissing Anna with a liquid fiery passion.

Valery was slowly came back to life, pulling in her own energy and as much as Angela's blood as she could to stiffen to the rock hard state once more. She had returned, steel flesh and sponge like head ready to impale and leave her mark. "I think Valery is ready to paint your insides now." Angela cooed once she broke the kiss. "Why don't you be a doll and turn that plump booty my way and bend over the bar." Angela stood back, letting Anna enjoy the view of Valery, she knew she loved it. "Before we part ways tomorrow, I promise you can take pictures of Valery if you want." She added with a light chuckle.

space Kissing Angela, strong hands holding Anna's head and jaw in place, she felt as though she could purr. She reached out to caress Angela's back and sides with her appreciative hands, sliding along the soft skin wrapping hard muscle. Angela drank the liquor from Anna's mouth and Anna tasted the whiskey from Angela's mouth with her own tongue... eventually their lips parting, and Anna could see that Angela's cock was awake again, pressing against Anna's tummy tummy and even poking her in the breast.
space Anna laughed and cooed at the penis, stroking it's head down it's shaft several times with one hand, while gently fondling Angela's balls with the other. "Mmm, you hear that, Valery, you get to play inside me now." She kissed the tip of the penis. "Be a good girl and come on inside now," she said (secretly hoping that pun would earn her a spanking of some sort from someone) as she stepped well away from the bar, leaning over with both hands on the edge of the counter.
space "You two have strange sex talk," Tiffany was saying with a snort. As she spoke she was pulling out a sex sheet from behind the bar. "Back up? Back-up-back-up-back-up, Anna."
space Anna stood up and took her hands off the bar, and Tiffany laid out the sheet on the narrow section of the bar in front of Anna. "Hop up here, girly, get that cute little butt up high for this nice lady." Anna obeyed, lying down on the bar counter, the cum covering her front pressing into the sheet rather than the polished counter of the bar. "Gotta keep my counter clean," she winked back at Angela.
space "This will be my first time," Anna said, standing on her toes on the runner pole at the base of the bar, getting her ass as high as she could.
space "No!" Tiffany said. "Seriously?"
space Anna was wiggling her posterior for Angela to take control off. "It will be my first time with a real life penis - I've done it with strapons before, but not with a futanari."
space "Well, next rounds on me then," Tiffany directed this comment to Angela. "After you fuck this cute little thing - but only if you treat her nice and fuck her good and hard." Tiffany turned toward Anna, booped her on the nose, which had Anna tittering. "This gal is an adorable little pain slut when it comes to her ass."
space "Only for spankings!" Anna said, turning around to address Angela emphatically. "Please be gentle otherwise, Angela, I mean, not too gentle, but I mean- w- I mean, you know what I mean." She was biting her lip and leaning her chin on the sheet covering the bar.
space "You mind if I pet this one's head while you're going at it?" Tiffany was saying, already petting Anna's head and ignoring the increasingly irate patron at the other end of the bar who was flailing her arms with annoyance at the bartender.
space Anna had her eyes squeezed shut, butt still wiggling in the air, a bit catty grin on her face as Tiffany pet the shorter woman, Tiffany's other hand under the bar... perhaps playing with herself? It was impossible to tell.

The mix of liquors had a hard, rye taste swirling around a more apple aftertaste from Angela's drink. A slight tinge of semen dusting her taste buds as well. Once the kiss was broke and Anna brought her attention back to a stiff Valery Angela grabbed her drink and took another sip. The cute talk to her cock was new, not that night, but in general but Angela liked it. Valery rarely got that type of attention, usually all words were just directed at Angela, so having a conversation with her cock meant Angela mostly didn't have to respond other than a few twitches from her loins. "Oh, Valery will be giving you a fill up within moments." Of course Angela wasn't going to cum that fast, but rather fill Anna to the brim with hard, fleshy meat.

About to get into position Tiffany took over, laying down the sheet to keep her bar clean then directing Anna to crawl up. Admittedly it was a better angel, and allowed Angela to be in a more comfortable position. She didn't have to lower herself down to slide into Anna and was now at cock level with the woman's lovely sex. "Spankings huh? Oh, I think these powerful hands can lay out a few swats." Angela rubbed her hands together, creating a bit of heat before stepping up and placing those experienced hands on Anna's rear. Kneading her cheeks, spreading them, giving herself a view of the targets she wants to explore. From a tight pucker to a slick sex, Angela mused at the sight of them both.

Already knowing this was Anna's first real cock Angela had no plan to go super hard, her cock was above average and had a different pound to it when powered by such a muscular woman. "Pet away, let me get a taste then the show can start." Angela felt eyes on her, not for long periods of time but for a moment as their gazes diverted as Angela looked around.

Bending at her own waist Angela still had her hands on Anna's cheeks, spreading them but this time holding them apart. Leading the tip of her tongue from Anna's clit, she drug it slowly up her slit, against the perineum, then to the woman's puckered hole. Doing the same right after in the opposite direction back down to Anna's pussy, Angela was hungry, but she wanted her cock to feel that warmth. Standing back up she inched forward, grabbing her hefty shaft with one hand.

"It's your time to shine, Valery." Angela cooed then pressed the head of her cock against Anna's entrance. Rubbing that head up and down until well coated with juices. When ready, she finally inched forward until her mushroom shaped head finally vanished. The warmth, the slick feel, the body attached to the hole Angela was sliding into. It was enough to turn her cock into steel and slowly Valery said goodbye to Angela, but said hello to Anna as she entered her inch by inch. Like a warm winter jacket Valery was in heaven, sliding deeper into Angela's pelvis was kissing Anna's ass cheeks. "I've been waiting all night to feel your warmth." Angela felt drunk, her cock soaking up Anna's internal juices and making the woman see stars as she felt how hot the hole truly was.

Pulling back slowly, Angela goes as far back as her head just being inside before pushing back in. She did this several times then the introduction was over, a steady thrusting began and as promised, Angela reared back, and slapped Anna's ass cheek hard enough to crash the one cheek into the other. "Don't worry, I'll kiss it better later." The woman winked, her other hand grabbing Anna's fresh cheek and suddenly her thrusting got faster.

space "Oooh... mmmm... that's so nice," Anna purred as Angela lovingly licked and lapped at her soft hot, sensitive pussy. However, her words might just as easily been directed to the bartender who was holding her chin with one hand and stroking her hair with the other. "Mmmm... and yes... if you can make me scream from spanking I'd... oooooh... be ever so happy... mmmmm..."
space Anna gasped as Angela touched her with the tip of her penis, her eyes going wide as Angela slid her girthy cock inside of her. "Ooooh! Ohhhmmmmghff.... oohhh..."
space "Oh wow," Tiffany laughed. "Oh, such as good girl... Angela, I think you are making our girl here very happy..." she booped Anna on the nose with a fingertip. "You're so cute!"
space "Mmmmm...! Feel my warmth, it's for you...!" Anna moaned, eyes turned upward and closing, her mouth unable to close... "My body is for you...!"
space Quietly, grinning, Tiffany excused herself to go tend to other patrons.
space "Aaaahh! I'm so full...! Oh fuck...! Oh! Come back!" she tried to shove herself back toward Angela as she started to slide out, but her range of movement was limited. On the second outward pull, Anna was mostly holding still, aside from the automatic back and forth movements her hips were doing all on their own, sadly out of rhythm with Angela's slow movements, either through inexperience or impatience, Anna couldn't say.
space When Angela started thrusting harder, Anna rocking back and forth stopped as it began to be all she could do to stay upright and in position as Angela began to truly fuck her. When the slapping started. Anna squealed a gleeful noise and shouted "Thank you...!" in a moaning voice that blended with the moans which were now a part of her breathing and in perfect harmony with the staccato slapping of thighs against Anna's bottom and the slick, meaty squelching sounds of Angela's slick hard penis. Anna's bare legs were tensed and trembling with the slamming impacts of both the spanking and the larger woman bodily fucking her. Her arms, folded at her sides, palms down on the bar, were pushing her upper body up bend back, and lay down at seemingly random moments, her mouth constantly open in a long, drawn own moan, her eyes half open, seeing the back bar, and the mirror of the large, gorgeous woman behind her, so stern and focused on her work, naked and toned, muscular arms gripping or swinging at Anna's bottom, she felt cared for, loved under the intense, physical attention. What's more, the cock inside her was alive, like an iron hard rod moving not only within her, but within a soft layer of skin... she wanted to feel it twitch and throb as it came, never having experienced...
space "THANK YOU!" she screamed each time the powerful hands slammed down on her ass cheeks with a thunderous crack, sending white hot sensation through every part of her, keeping her off balance internally to where she couldn't become accustom to anything, each thrust felt like the first, each slide inside of her a new sensation, interrupted or encouraged by the thunderstorm on her butt, her legs struggling to maintain her position, taking all of her attention - the rest of her brain freed from worry or self beyond their two bodies and their deep animal connection...
space "OOoooooooohhh... fuuuuuuck.... AH! THANK YOU...!" she slapped the bar through the sheet with one hand, palm making a muted thunk. "Oooooohhh... yeaaahhgg..." her moans were catching in her throat, making a clicking sound that sounded like crying sobs at the end, and she would try to smother them by closing her mouth and moaning in long drawn out Mm sounds that would, invariably, end with a squeak and a THANK YOU! every time Angela's hand came down on her reddening ass cheek...

Angela didn't know why, but she felt everything around her starting to fade, the music, the sounds, even her vision began to just fade out. With each thrust of her hips she was brought back to her college days. Each hard slap of her pelvis against Anna's rear end brought back a different memory. The first memory being Angela fucking a cheerleader under the bleachers in high school. That was her sexual awakening, this cheerleader being one of the first to find out about Angela's cock, and proceed to tease her about it. This was of course to stay cool, she had to maintain an image in front of her friends. What she actually wanted...was Angela's cock.

More images began to pour in, not college images and when Angela really became self-aware of the power her cock had on others. Her roommate, another Futanari would bring back females just as often as Angela would. Even sharing sometimes if the other didn't have a date. There wasn't a night that Angela wasn't burying her cock into a moaning mess of a woman. Even older women, the oldest woman Angela had ever fucked was 48, a professor of hers that taught nutrition. She was gorgeous, and didn't look a day under over 30.

Soon the music slowly came back, Angela realizing she was working Anna over without even putting a thought into it. Her body moved on its own, as if it was reverting back to muscle memory from college. Looking down Angela saw the work she had done, a red ass from Anna, and a stinging hand of Angela's. Angela did what she could to keep her hands soft, she was a working girl after all and sometimes, depending on the job her hands got really worked over. But lotion was a girls best friend, spending nights soaking her hands in the stuff just to keep them soft. Angela took great care of herself, it showed, and now she felt her hard work was being appreciated.

"Oh girl, you have no idea the ride you're in for." Angela purred as her thrusts slowly came to a stop. Her cock slid out of Anna, still rock hard as the woman stepped forward and grabbed onto Anna's waist. Flipping her around Anna would find herself on her back and being pulled, so she was in Angela's arms. "Tiffany, if you find yourself on the floor, by all means, don't be shy." Angela looked at the bartender and shot her a wink. Due to Angela's strength and Anna's petite size she was held with one hand, as Angela's other hand reached down, adjusting her cock before using Anna's own body weight to slid back down on her cock.

Connected again, Angela wanted to show Anna off and her cute moans, to be paraded around while being fucked. "We'll come back for our drinks." Angela mused before starting to walk, all the while watching where she was going and using her powerful arm to lift and drop Anna up and down her shaft. This turned Angela on, her nipples rock hard and cock throbbing as if she was close to an orgasm, but she wasn't, Valery was just excited. "Valery loves your pussy, I hope they become good friends." Angela mused as she stopped near a wall, had Anna's back against that wall then suddenly began to pound into her. Angela's teeth gritting as she gave Anna another hard round of thrusts.

space Anna felt Angela pull out and violently shoved her ass up in the air, pouting "noooo...!" like a petulent brat, gasping for air, pushing herself up to look behind her - but then suddenly being rolled over. With a squeak of surprise, and then a giggle, her pouting forgotten due to the joy of being handled by Angela, she looked up at the redheaded Amazon - and then she was pulled bodily up into her arms, knees clamping down on either side of Angela's body, arms up and around her shoulder, she kissed Angela's neck and jaw and shoulders, licking her tongue against her cheek and nuzzling her head against Angela's burying her head against Angela's neck and Angela buried her cock into Anna's pussy.
space "Ooooh! Fuck! YES!" Then her words faded off into moaning oos and awes as she flexed her hips side to side, feeling the throbbing cock deep inside her as Angela took her for a ride. Anna felt them moving, and part of her was overjoyed to feel so exposed, carried naked, ass out, legs spread with a cock burried between them, for the first time in a long time she felt naked, vulnerable and exposed to people. It was exhilerating. Knees bent, clamped onto the sides of this muscular woman, feet hanging in the air, toes pointed, her face worshiping every part of this powerful demigoddess...
space She felt the wall against her back, and her crooning sounds changed to gasping huffs as Angela began fucking her again. "Uuuh! uhh! Huuuu! Yea...! Make me yours! Uhh, huhh! Uhhhh..." every few thrusts she faded out with a little squeak, panting before her brain registered the thrusting again, and her head would writhe back against the wall, her huffing louder than before... "Fuck me!" a little high pitched squeaking sound. "Yea....!"

Angela appreciated the attention given to her body, she worked hard for it and felt like it should be noticed. With Anna firmly pressed against the wall Angela could give her the harder, sharper movements of her hips and deeper strokes using her cock. Using the wall and Anna's clamped knees against her side Angela let go of her ass and moved on hand to hold Anna's jaw, keeping her head in one position that had the woman looking to the right as Angela moved in and pressed her lips to Anna's bared neck. She laid down her own kisses and subtle licks using the tip of her tongue.

One thing Anna loved to do was build an orgasm, to get the woman to feel flustered with ever changing positions. Angela was also hungry, and slowly pulled Anna off her cock as she gripped her side. Anna would find herself rising higher, and higher until she was sitting with her legs on Angela's shoulders with her pussy to the females lips. Sliding a single hand up she cupped Anna's left breast, with her free hand holding onto the woman's ass as her tongue dove in. Juices ran down Angela's chin as her tongue twirls, swirled and thrust within Anna's tight confines.

"Mmm, by the gods I love the taste of pussy." Angela mused, a low tone that would send vibrations into Anna's sex. Diving back in Angela devoured Anna like a starving lion, her tongue exploring where it could reach, her top lip rubbing against Anna's clit and both her lips massaging the woman's labia. Eating pussy was an art and Angela saw herself as a Leonardo Da Vinci. Valery was of course still rock hard, stimulated by the taste of Anna and the knowing that she'll be buried again soon. But Angela was hungry, her tongue aching for Anna's juices.

space Having already been dreamy and cum-drunk before, Anna was now straight up floating in a world of her own. Her face, held still by the powerful, loving vice-like grip of the larger woman, looked straight into Angela's face. "Hi..." Anna said shakily between huffs and moans and emphatic curses of pleasure. She moaned straight into Angela's mouth, kissing as best she could, but her control over her mouth was questionable at best with Angela fucking her with such force and speed.
space "Oooooohhoohhoooooo...!" she breathlessly sang out... she could feel herself getting close (already!)... her body tensing and writhing more than she could control...
space Then she was lifted up, away from Angela's cock, and hoisted onto Angela's shoulders. Anna crossed her legs around Angela's head, began dragging her hands over her own face, and breasts and tummy and sides, one hand briefly reaching down to play with her clit, rubbing it in a rough circular batter as best she could before Angela started using her mouth...
space Now, so close to orgasm, but with such less vigorous stimulation, she could control herself a little better, and looked down at the powerful woman eating her own, used one hand to stroke the woman's hair, dig her fingers into it. Her other hand was against the side of her own face, holding it together, eyes widening as she looked through splayed fingers. Her moans something more coherent, slower, but just as loud, her mouth agape. "Ooohhh... oh, fuck... your tongue, grrrfff..." and other semi-coherent snippets of speech were all she could manage. "I... ummmphhfff...! Yea... Fuck...!"
space The hand on Angela's hair moved up to her torso, between her breasts and her tummy, pressing against herself, she began to tremble, her feet were shaking behind Angela's shoulders, her head starting to bob forward on her unbelievably tenses neck, no sound coming out of her wide open mouth, lips pulled away from her teeth... She shuddered hard throughout her hole body, her teeth to her toenails vibrating with a rock-shattering intensity that had her scream and ear-rupturing banshee wail, whipping her upper body forward and back to the point she banged her head against the wall, helpless against the bone-crunching intensity of her orgasm.
space She came hard against Angela's mouth, her hips thrusting about with all her strength, bucking wildly into Angela's face.
space Eyes clenched so tightly she saw bright light against the inside of her eyelids, she soon screamed herself out, shivering with small burst of lessening spasms as Angela's tongue continued to stimulate her... "Ooooh... yea... oh gods... Ang... mmmmmff... fuck..." she was panting through her moans now... So high, she managed to pry her eyes open, seeing this level of the club from a perspective she'd never seen before, she felt so floaty. This must be how tall people saw the world, she thought, then giggles, rubbing her new friend's scalp and hair with both hands, head lolled to the side, panting and moaning, looking down lovingly at the redhead, her mouth still buried in her pussy...

Angela was hungry, Anna was the first pussy she had eaten in quite some time and the feverish way she ate hinted at that dry spell. Valery was rock hard, excited and willing, but patient as well. She had came twice already, a third time could wait as Angela showed she was a giver as much as a receiver. She loved pleasuring women, it brought her her own pleasure even if her cock wasn't involved. Cute moans and body squirming Angela tried her best to look up and catch as much as she could, but her starving tongue kept going to work and worked overtime when Anna had finally given into her climax. There it was, the orgasm Angela was working so hard to get to.

Violent, bucking, sweet orgasm that allowed Angela to reap the benefits of as her mouth eagerly took in the fresh juices. Warm to her tongue and soaking her chin and chest as drops fell. If a female facial as a thing then Angela was the poster child, with all the juice that had fell onto her chest and abs one would have thought Anna had squirt on her. No, instead there was a waterfall like flow to her sex and Angela greedily took it in.

Reaching up and planting a hand on Anna's side helped stable the woman, from such a height Angela didn't want Anna to fall so she held onto her during the duration of her orgasm. The slow burn after the initial burst of pleasure having Angela lap up what was left and slowly pulling her head back. Seeing such plump, well taken care of lips had Angela marveling in her work. With a simple kiss Anna was lowered slowly so she was now at eye level with Angel. "I haven't had such a meal in ages, you were delicious." The woman mused as she leaned forward, kissing Anna with a hunger and sharing her own juices with her.

"Valery can wait, the longer I build her up and bigger your reward would be." Angela whispered against the kiss. "Imagine it, such a hot, filling load that spills into your body. Valery wants that, but we gotta build her up some more." Angela cooed and kissed Anna one last time. Keeping up with the manhandling theme Angela carried Anna back over to the bar. Sitting her on the sheet that was still there and standing between her thighs as she collected their drinks. Handing Anna's hers before taking a sip of her own.

Angela was never quick to want to cum, she could wait, she knew the benefits of building her own orgasm and knew her next load would be enough to surprise Anna. A proper filling, maybe a facial and even chest cover with the same load. Angela was happy to give this to Anna, she has been a doll and needed to be rewarded for her efforts. "I'm looking forward to going back to your place, though it won't be the pillows you're cuddling with tonight." Angela said between sips as her drink began to empty.

space Having been sat down on the sheeted bar counter, Anna barely held herself upright. She held out her hand and took her drink, then used her second hand to stop her from dropping it. Her hands were still shaky. "Mmm..." she sipped her whiskey and wrapped her legs around Angela, hugging her with them. "I..." she breathed, dreamily. "I can think of nothing I'd like to do more... than cuddle you, that is."
space She luxuriated in the sight of the larger woman she had her legs wrapped around, she reached out a finger to run along the cleft of the woman's abs, up to her cleavage and over along the top of her breast, her clavicle, the excitingly firm curves of her muscular arms. "Mmm, my tummy is absolutely filled with your cum right now. I think another load will fill me right up - make a proper meal." She put a hand up to touch Angela's cheek. "Mmm... I really got your face wet, didn't I... kiss me? I want to taste myself on your lips."
space "You're so beautiful..." She ran her thighs up and down alongside Angela's hips and the sides of her torso, her legs out, toes pointed behind Angela. Legs slowly kicking up and down. "You're not just a pretty cock... Every part of you is beautiful. I want to see every part of you, touch every part of you... Mmm... new rule, when we get back to my place, no clothes allowed inside, hm? Clothes free zone," she giggles and nuzzled Angela, sighing. "I haven't cum like that in a long time. I mean, I've cum harder, just not better... I'm having a great time... am I making any sense? I feel like I'm being silly..."
space Her words were slow, languid and trailed off at the end with sighing, breathy sounds, her eyes half-lidded the whole time.
space She finished her drink and sat it down on the bar.
space Anna started as someone put a hand on her shoulder from behind. "Hey, sorry," Tiffany said. The bartender, tattooed and wearing only a skimpy leather harness that covered neither breasts, butt cheeks or crotch, and heavy knee-high combat boots, was leaning on her elbows to the side of Anna, rubbing a hand along the girl's back, shoulder to butt cheek.
space "You two are adorable together." Tiffany turned her eyes to look at Angela. "You mind if I take you up on that offer? To play with you two a little? I usually don't play with customers, but I always make an exception for this little dork." She mussed Anna's hair, causing Anna to smile, lean her head back and kiss the hand that pet her.
space Anna wrapped her legs more tightly around Angela's body, as if asking her to please say yes... turning her eyes inquisitively toward Angela's.

Angela held her drink with one hand while reaching out and rubbing Anna's cheek with the other, moving down to her neck then back up to her cheek again in a more embracing touch. "It's been a long time since I've slept with someone, be it a bed, or pile of pillows." Which was true, and sad at the same time due to Angela being such a sought after futanari. "I promise, my next load will more than fill you up, just gotta keep Valery from going premature." Angela mused then nod to the kissing request, sipping her drink then leaning down with bourbon tinted lips. She kissed Anna softly, her hand moving to caress the woman's jaw as the kiss lingered for a few moments.

Once broken another sip of her drink was needed then the final gulp before putting the empty glass onto the bar. "You've been silly ever since we sat naked in the hot-pool. But that's your charm, and I feel I wouldn't be as happy around you if you didn't have that sillyness to you." Angela was being honest, she loved the females quirks and felt they were the traits pulling her more to Anna. "No clothes? I can do that, as long as your permission you gave me earlier extends to your place as well. I won't make a mess at your place though, if I do I'll help you clean it up." Angela winked, though if she was going to be around Anna for the month she was going to be in the city she'd want to get the know the female more. Sex was fun, but Angela was actually after a friendship, something she needed badly.

When Tiffany had come back Angela gave a wave. Hearing she wanted to take Angela up on her offer, and the subtle eagerness from Anna had the Futa nodding. "Of course, I just ask you give me your permission to enter you whenever I please, just as Anna had given me. You have my permission to use me as you see fit, no need to ask, just go." Angela was new to this permission idea, but seemed to have it down to a certain point. "Just tell me what's off limits, Anna has made it clear every hole she has is up for grabs." Angela added as she would gladly take on more company.

space "Oh she has, has she?" Tiffany said, pouring herself a glass of gin. "Every hole, huh?" she took a sip of her gin and gave Anna a playful slap on the breast and pinched one of Anna's nipples, crushing and rolling it between her knuckles. "What a little slut you are!" she crooned to Anna. "When did you become such a wanton slut?"
space At the attention Anna was laughing, then gasping and biting the knuckle of one finger, face contorted into a look of pleasure as the bartender abused her nipple.
space "Well, if you don't mind, I'm just going to give you permission to enter my front door. And there you can go crazy and shoot anything or nothing as you like. I would ask that you try to not cum on my leather," she pointed to the diamond crisscross of leather straps that wrapped her body and left large gaps for her breasts to hang through. "You can touch me with your hands anywhere, but hands off my neck, and no slapping above the neck, yeah?" She grabbed her own breasts, round plump D-cups. "You can handle my girls here however you want - I'm gonna keep my leather and my boots on if you don't mind, though. We're not all nudists around here, yeah?"
space "Oh come on, Tiffany," Anna spoke up. "I've seen you play naked here before."
space "Yeah, but not barefoot, this floor is gross, remember I'm here after closing for cleaning, I know of which I speak!"
space "Oh like you've ever cleaned a floor before, you big baby!" Anna teased.
space Tiffany gave Anna another nipple pinching that had Anna give one sharp bark of laughter, and then cry out "Owie-owie-owie-owie-owie!"
space "Okay, how about this, there's a bed free over there," she pointed to one of the free play-stations. "And right next to it is this one's own fuck-machine, we strap this one into her own device of torment, and have her watch you and I fuck, and then, if you've managed to hold off from coming, I get to watch you fuck this little dork and fill her asshole with cum for the first time, yeah?"
space "Oh my goodness," Anna put her hands in front of her smiling face. "It's down here? I thought Delma had it moved to the private play room?"
space "Nope it's here."
space Standing over by the bed (a round mattress covered in tight synthetic sheets that looked and smelled like leather, but were anti-microbial and specifically meant for fucking on, was a metal door-frame with wrist and ankle restraints that would hold a woman in a standing position, arms and legs spread in an X orientation, and, in the middle, were two long pistons with attachment points for dildos. Between where the woman's legs would be, were powerful looking engines that would pump the pistons up and down.

"I was a little shocked myself, my cock is going to push that tight ass of hers to the limits when I get ahold of it." Angela mused as she watched her new friend get teased by Tiffany. Her nipples seeming to take the abuse first which Anna seemed to enjoy. "She is a little slut, but a fun one and she can't get enough of Valery." Angela motioned towards her cock, wanting Tiffany to understand who Valery was as she seemingly nod at the human, though she was just twitching from the attention she had been getting lately.

"Front door only, keep cum off your leather. As long as you're not a squirter that's fine, but if you are, then it'll be your own cum soaking your straps." Angela could do her best to keep her own cum off of Tiffany's leather outfit, but she planned to take the larger woman to pound town and put the legs of that bed to the test. She also wanted to show Anna just what she could be getting, for the time being Angela had been going easy on the smaller woman, but was thinking about opening up her full range of fucking soon. She was just getting started, knocking the dust off her cock as some would say.

"I'll have to agree with Tiffany on the floor thing, I've stepped in a few gooey puddles." Angela gagged a bit at what they could have possibly been. She didn't want to think about it and figured it was best not to. Looking over to the framed BDSM device Angela tilted her head. She was already taking apart the machine in the middle with her mind and guessing what speeds it was capable of. Snapping out of work mode she looked back to Anna and Tiffany.

"We better get moving then before someone claims it." Snatching Anna off the counter she was slung over Angela's shoulder, her pelvis on Angela's shoulder with her ass next to the woman's head. Reaching up Angela gripped and fondled Anna's ass cheeks, kneading them before running her fingers over her slit. Looking behind her Angela made sure Tiffany was following as Anna was dropped onto the bed. "Mind getting Valery all wet for Tiffany?" It also gave Tiffany a chance to get the restraints ready for Anna and to get the toy attached to the machine.

space Tiffany made a detour to talk to one of her helpers before following Angela over to the play station.
space All the while, Anna squeed as the larger woman picked her up and threw her over her shoulder. Anna pointed her toes and kicked her feet up by her butt and Angela played with her, and she stretched out her arms and caressed Angela's back, reaching for her butt.
space "Mm, my pleasure," Anna said after giving the bed a few bounces. The bead was set on a heavy, legless frame that was bolted to the floor with metal braces. The sheets were matte-black with a sheen. Anna got on her knees and one hand, and leaned down to kiss Valery on the head, circling Angela's shaft with her tongue, licking it sloppily with moisture. With both hands she gripped Angela's hips and lowered herself down, Valery's head on her mouth she slid the ring of her lips down as far as she could - which was not even half way down the woman's cock. But, doing as she was told, she got it as moist as she could, little rivulets of saliva running down Angela to her balls, Anna rubbing the moisture around the base and up with one hand to make sure it the shaft was as coated as she could make it. Then, sliding the cock out of her mouth, she leaned farther down, hands back on Angela's hips, and, Valery bumping against Anna's forehead, she licked and lapped at the lower parts of the penis, doing a thorough, enthusiastic job of lubricating the penis.
space When Tiffany came back over it was with another woman in tow - this individual was shaved bald, completely naked except for black leather pumps and bondage gear: the gear consisted of six padded synthetic-leather cuffs, on her ankles, wrists and thighs that were banded in shiny silver metal, each of the seven devices locked with a heavy metal padlock; a synthetic-leather collar banded in the same shiny metal, also with a heavy padlock; a metal chastity belt that encircled her waist and had a nasty, grated metal binder running between her legs, this devilish device covered in several heavy metal padlocks. She also had a rather thick metal ring pieced through the septum of her nose and through each nipple. She was carrying a metal briefcase and a leather bag, which she set down beside the machine.
space Tiffany caught Angela's eye, hand hovering over Angela's shoulder and gave a quick question of confirmation - "May I touch?" That out of the way, she leaned a comradely hand on Angela's shoulder and watched as the naked subbie slobbered over Angela's cock. "So, you named your cock? Is that a normal thing where you come from?" Tiffany teased.
space "I hope you don't mind, but I got my little bitch-slut Chastity to help out, she'll be spotting Anna while we play a bit. Safety first, after all. Also..." Tiffany reached behind her and snapped her fingers haughtily in Chastity's direction. The pale bound girl scampered over, carrying the metal briefcase. "Unless you brought your own gear, Angela, I can lend you a complete set of bondage restraints to put on our little nudist here, just like the set Chastity is wearing." As she spoke she caressed the bald-girl's head, Chastity practically purring as she rubbed her Mistress's hand with her scalp, luxuriating in the touch with serene delight.
space "Oooo..." Anna kissed Angela's penis and sat up straight on her knees, pressing in close to Angela for a hug, looking up into her face, smiling. "I wouldn't mind that..." she looked around Angela at Tiffany, sans the shoes, chastity belt and collar..."
space "Aw, you're no fun," Tiffany smirked at the girl.
space Anna looked back up at Angela. "I mean... I wouldn't mind wearing a collar for you... for a while... just for fun, I mean... I'm not really big into D/s outside of playtime but... It would be kind of hot... to wear a locked collar for you... knowing you had my key... I'm enough of a subbie to get a little thrill out of that... I mean, if you're into it?"
space Anna got up on one foot and pushed her face very close to Angela's ear. "I'm not into orgasm denial, but Tiffany and Chastity really are, just a heads up." She got back down to her knees.
space All the while, Tiffany was patting Chastity on the head and praising her as a good girl as Chastity extracted the banded synthetic-leather cuffs and collar.
space Tiffany handed Angela the collar and matching padlock. "All these locks are keyed to a single key, you could wear it around your neck? Close to your heart?"

Valery was enjoying the attention once again as Anna praised the thick beauty and rewarded her hardness with a wet lapping of her tongue. She was a trooper, staying hard even when not attention was being paid to her. Angela was of course enjoying herself as she leaned down and stroked the top of Anna's head and caressed her cheek as she took as much, even half, of her cock into her mouth. It was cute, watching as she struggled to take the cock into her mouth, her lips tight against the shaft and the shine that came afterwards when Anna pulled back. Even her balls were paid attention to, the slick orbs bouncing with movement and tightening when touched with Anna's tongue.

When Tiffany came over with her friend Angela turned at the torso, not wanting to take her cock from Anna. "Of course, touch me as you see fit. Nothing on my body is off limits tonight." Which was true, Angela wanted to dive back into her former sexualized self, even if just for the night or the duration of her month in the city. If the first night was any indication of the fun she would be having for the month then she was in no hurry to leave the city. Angela also acknowledged the new female with a nod and smile. She was cute, small, bound with restraints and looked to be on cloud nine when Tiffany paid her attention.

"Chastity, you look lovely, and I'd be honored to have you join us." Angela mused as she wanted to touch, but knew she needed permission first. "Do I have permission to touch?" She asked, and while waiting for that permission Angela looked back to Tiffany. "I think Anna would look down right devilish with those restraints. I can already see the machine pumping into her." That thought had Valery upgrading in her hardness and damn near full to the max with pumping blood. She was like steel to the touch and Angela was ready to do some damage.

Just nodding at the orgasm denial advice Anna gave her the attention was once again put on Tiffany. "I think we should get Anna all suited up and strapped in." Turning to Chasity the woman continued to smile. "You are super cute, I can't get enough of you." Angela cooed then looked down at Anna. Ready to get strapped in? As Tiffany hinted at earlier, you will be getting that fill of cum. I promised it to you, and you will receive it. But when? Who knows, that's the fun of it." Angela grinned then before using those strong hands and pulling Anna up. "Be a doll and make sure you're loud enough to hear when that machine is churning that tight pussy of yours." Angela kissed Anna after her words, nibbling on her bottom lip when she quickly pulled away. The kiss wasn't long, but enough to tease the smaller woman. When the kiss was done Angela put her hand out and was handed the collar. She looked at the collar for a moment, doing what she always did with a mechanism. Chastity had the key as it was already unlocked. Leaning down Angela grinned as she looked Anna in the eyes. "I didn't think it would be possible to make you even cuter, but here we are." Angela praised the woman before slowly sliding the collar round her neck. It was adjusted part way, not wanting it to be too tight as Angela finally closed the collar, and with a click it was locked. "Mmm, such a cutie pie." The woman mused before indulging in another kiss for a few seconds. The leather color with a metal strip plus the lock looked perfect on Anna, her neck adorned with such a piece having Angela excited for what was coming next. After admiring the collar she turned to Tiffany and Chastity...

"I'm new to this, so I'm gonna need help." Angela said as she had Anna near the BDSM frame and looked to Chasity for help. "First..." Angela already had permission from Tiffany, which meant Angela wanted something. Sliding her hand behind the woman's waist she gripped her ass and pulled Tiffany against her hard body and kissed her. Her hand sliding up Tiffany's body to the back of her neck as she deepened the kiss and used her tongue to dance around the others.

space Anna held her head high, exposing her neck for Angela to collar, swooning as she felt it close around her neck and click shut. In a very un-slave-like fashion, she quickly shot her hands up and caught Angela's hands as she was pulling them away and kissed her fingers and palm. "I'm always loud," she giggled. Then hugged Angela, kissing her back, foot popping behind her.
space "You absolutely have permission to touch my girl," Tiffany patted Chastity on the head. "In fact, I was wondering, after you fill your girl up, my little slut here is particularly cum-starved. And, being that she's been such a good girl recently, I think she would appreciate a nice throat fucking if you still feel up for it when we're done?"
space While Tiffany and Angela were talking, Anna was blissing out on the heavy feel of the collar around her neck. She was imagining wearing the full seven piece bondage set out and about, to bars and restaurants with Angela: Angela wearing something tasteful, a skirt-suit, or a gown, Anna naked and bound with metal and leather, sitting on expensive chairs in fancy restaurants, legs spread, breasts exposed (little metal clamps on her nipples with a chain stretched between them, little fancy charms hanging from the chain!) - she even fantasized about her head being shaved and a ring through her nose like Chastity, then imagined herself kneeling beside Angela's chair, being pet and fed spoon-fulls from Angela's plate - that was extreme, and Anna wasn't really that much into the lifestyle, but it was hot to imagine. And she felt dopey with arousal as she touched the collar around her neck, luxuriating of the soft synthetic material and the excitingly firm metal banding, the strong (well, strongish) feel of the padlock...
space Chastity was fitting the banded cuffs around her thighs now, then her ankles and her wrists, a matching seven-point set, each with a little padlock, each with a D-ring opposite from the lock where she could be attached to the bondage frame.
space "Mmm..." Tiffany purred as Angela handled her ass, allowed herself to be grabbed at the waist and kissed. "You are feisty... I don't usually allow other women to take my reigns, but for you I'll make an exception... But, I'll offer you a challenge - you can cum inside me, and I would welcome it, but, how about, you try your hardest, with your big strong body, to make me cum while you resist the urge, and store up all that lovely cum for your cute girl's asshole?" Along with the challenge, Tiffany issued a kiss on the tip of Angela's nose.
space Over at the machine, Chastity was affixing two dildos to the pistons, one smaller than the other, both penis shaped, and measuring and adjusting the connection points and the lengths of the arms. The arms didn't go straight up and down, but came at the person from adjustable angles, ensuring comfort and a good even stroke in and out. Anna knew this because she had designed and fabricated the machine herself, and, originally, used it herself in the "testing" phase, to great results. Her thigh, ankle and wrist cuffs attached to little shiny lengths of chain attached to the free-standing frame, her legs were spread and secured over the engine, her hands above her head and to the sides. She bit her lower lip as Chastity lubed up her ass with water-based lubricant, and Anna stood on her tip-toes as Chastity depressed the arms manually... and slid the dildos in, first one into Anna's vagina, then one into her ass... this latter much slower as Anna gasped and moaned as the lubed dildo slowly opened her up... She nodded at Chastity, chewing on her own lips and confirmed with subsequent nods that she was secured comfortably.
space Chastity caught Tiffany's eye and gave her the thumbs up. "Doesn't your girl look pretty? So cute in her collar and gear, legs spread, helpless, robot cocks stuck in her holes? My girl will control and watch over her while we play, she's very good at teasing and will slow down when she gets close to cumming... well, cumming without permission, that is. If you care to, while you're playing, you can tell Chastity to let her cum..."
space Chastity held her finger expectantly over the button to start the machine, next to the button were two dials, ostensibly the speed controls for different arms, with off switches under each dial. Below those buttons were two more dials, one labeled "spin", the other "vibrate". She waited until either Angela or Tiffany gave her permission to start the machine.
space "How do you want to proceed? Do you want to toy with your girl for a little bit, or turn on the machine and throw me down on the bed and take me?"

Angela watched, her eyes observing how Anna was hooked into the seven restraints then those restraints attached to the frame. The machine caught her as well, watching while the dildo's were attached and the smaller one obviously for Anna's rear. Angela was bigger than both dildos and knew when she decided to ass fuck Anna later she would feel a very, very large difference in size. This excited her, she didn't want Anna to be used to a larger size before she got to stuff her with Valery.

When the challenge was presented Angela smirked, she had already came twice, had a bit of build up and was not settling down a bit. She was good to go, she could fuck Tiffany sill and not cum. "I accept your challenge, and I would love to fuck Chastity's face and fill her belly with cum. I wouldn't mind taking her for a ride either, but perhaps at a later date with your permission, of course." Angela mused as she pat Chastity on the head and caressed her cheek. "Such a pretty slave." Turning to Anna that's when she needed to decide how to proceed and what to do with the woman. Using her finger to motion for Chastity to walk over to her Angela leaned down.

"Start with her pussy, go slow, she's going to hate it but the slow build up will be good. Then speed it up when she gets to squirming, once you've gotten stead with her pussy then pump her ass. I want the anal dildo to twist before the vaginal one. Get her ass ready for me, she's gonna need it cause I plan on pumping her full of hot seed after a rough fuck. Once you've reached a steady speed with both holes deny her first orgasm. Just hit stop on both, let her whine a bit, then hit her hard and let her cum. Spread it out a bit, let her build a good orgasm." Angela said this all quietly to Chastity, wanting only her to hear it so it was a surprise to both Tiffany and Anna. "Do this, and I promise you won't leave her with a full belly of hot seed." Angela cooed before kissing Chastity's cheek. With a pat to her ass Angela sent the slave on her way.

Hearing Tiffany and her words Angela smirked. "Chastity will handle Anna, I will replace the anal dildo with my cock later, for now we're in for a show. As for you..." Angela put her hands on Tiffany's waist, turned her around then bent her over the bed. "Mmm, I love the sight of a woman bent over." Angela licked her bottom lip as her right foot planted on the bed beside Tiffany. Her cock was pointing down towards Tiffany's cunt but that's not what Tiffany would feel. She would feel two fingers slide into her pussy, curl and start rubbing her walls. Angela had large hands, which lent themselves to a deep finger fuck. Her pussy was the only hole she had permission to play with, so Angela stuck to that hole and began fingering the woman from behind. She had to get her nice and wet for what was to come.

space "Mmmm... yeah..." Tiffany practically growled out. "Service me..." she breathed as Angela finger fucked her, exploring her thoroughly with her thick fingers. "Mmm... come on, woman, you can do better than that! That's not a pussy your tickling- Fuckin' fist my cunt!" Tiffany smashed her hands down on the bed in front of her and knocked the cool cement floor of the playspace with her steel-toed boots. "You're a gorgeous, powerful woman, show me you're not just all cock..." Tiffany growled, spreading her legs wide with straightened knees.
space To the side, Anna moaned softly as the pistol started to slide up and down, slowly, ever so slowly pistoning in and out of her pussy. Meanwhile, one hand on the controls, Chastity used her other hand to caress and pet Anna, rubbing her back and her butt and lower thighs. Through long association with knowing how Anna liked to play, Chastity took some initiative and stepped aside momentarily to grab a pair of metallic, vibrating nipple clamps, applied one to each of Anna's sensitive nipples.
space Anna gasped then sighed. "Ooohh..." then she laughed. "Oh you bitch!" Anna teased Chastity. "I'm gonna get you for this," she sing-songed at the happy slave between moans. Chastity responded with a quick peck on the cheek, then went back to petting and caressing Anna, petting her back, butt, thighs and tummy tenderly, slowly speeding up the piston by fractions of a degree on the dial every ten or so seconds. Just for the sake of stability she pushed a manual extension button to insert the dildo in her ass all the way in, to hold her in place, and left it there, causing Anna to gasp and then mutter "Mmm... thank you."
space Chastity, ever the silent, consummate service-oriented subbie, leaned down and kissed Anna's still bright red ass cheek tenderly, giving it a loving pat before going back to her petting and slowly increasing the speed of the dildo.
space Tiffany was still growling out harsh complements and curses of encouragement to Angela, biting the sheets and hitting the bed like a caged animal ready to lash out. Apparently she got off on aggression, either from herself or others, and she was setting a tempo of hate-fucking, the song in the playspace, coincidentally, switching over to a heavy-metal balled that just seemed to be getting Tiffany more riled up... "Come on, woman, make me scream!"

Angela had never been involved with the hate style fucking that Tiffany was wanting, not to say she wasn't interested, it was just new to the woman and she knew she had to adjust or else Tiffany would become bored. Looking down at her hand, her wrist and then her arm she saw how thick her own appendage was. Veins popping her her muscular forearm, her hands as big as they could be without looking weird. She had a thick writs, everything about the woman was thick from years of hard work and a more testosterone filled female body. She wasn't sure what Tiffany could handle but she was going to find out. "No slapping above the neck, no cum on her leather." Angela thought to herself as she repeated the parameters around their agreement. "Front door only." She added the thought before pulling her fingers free of the soaking cunt.

"One second." Angela stepped to the side, grabbing the bottle of lube that Chastity had used for Anna. "I'd warn you that this will hurt, but I think we both know you're hoping it will." Angela mused and soon a hand came down, slapping across Tiffany's right cheek, sending the fleshy cheek into a fury of jiggle. Again, another slap came down, even stinging Angela's hand as she connected with the same fleshy mound.

Using the lube Angela began to coat her hand, her wrist then the first few inches of her arm. Using a glob of the slippery goo she rubbed it against Tiffany's cunt. "I'm more than just a strong cock, let's see what your pussy feels like from the inside." Angela cooed as her first three middle fingers inched inside, followed by her shorter pinkie then finally to her thumb, each finger marking a milestone as she slid deeper. She was slow, not wanting to just jam her man sized hand into the woman, but she didn't stop though, her slow pace being enough for Tiffany to either adjust, or enjoy the pain of being stretched.

Soon she was to her wrist and stopped, she could feel every inch of Tiffany's pussy then slowly formed as much of a fist as she could. Stretching the woman's poor cunt to as far as it would go, or even past that to give Tiffany some pain with her pleasure. "How's that bitch? My strong hand gripping your pussy from the inside." Angela didn't want for an answer as her hand began to move back and forth, keeping her wrist deep but pulling back enough to stretch Tiffany's pussy, Her labia and inner walls gripping Angela's hand whenever she pulled back. It was a new feeling for the cocked woman but with how rock hard Valery was it meant she was turned on by it. Sloshing, grunts and huffs were audible as Angela fist fucked Tiffany as she demanded!

space No stranger to a good stretch, Tiffany gritted her teeth and groaned as Angela inserted her hand and balled within in. "FUCKIN' YEAH!" she shouted through her teeth. "FUCK!" Her legs were sliding, skidding the thick rubber soles and heels against the cement, her own fists pounding the bed. "AHhhh... you're hands are so fuckin' big! FUCK YES! YEAH, stretch my fuckin' cunt! MGH!" She was clenching down against Angela's fist, fighting her, trying to crush her, encouraging her, high as hell on her own internal brain chemistry, pleasure and pain.
space Anna watched in opened eyed amazement. She had never seen Tiffany penetrated by anything, but then, she'd never watched her play with a futa before - perhaps this was her kink? One Anna had never watched? This train of thought was derailed as soon as she felt the dildo pumping her pussy speed up... "Mmm... come on, Chastity... please? Angela? Make Chastity go faster, please?"
space "SHUT UP, BITCH!" Tiffany screamed. "WOMAN'S FUCKIN' BUSY! AAGH!"
space Chastity made a silent shaking gesture, the only indication that she was laughing beside the bemused look on her face. She nuzzled her face against Anna's running her fingers through Anna's hair with one hand and briefly rubbing Anna's tummy with the other. Then that hand moved back to the controls and turned up the speed another few degrees, not a lot, but slightly more than she had been increasing the dial previously.
space "UUgghh... You are a fuckin' demigoddess, I'll bet you crap lightning! FUCK!"
space Anna was not into the level of aggression Tiffany was showing, but hoped Angela was - either way, it was going to be an interesting conversation when they got home. She smirked at the thought.
space Then Chastity slapped Anna's butt.
space Anna gasped, and, smiling, shook her head at Chastity. "Who said you could do that...?"
space Chastity shrugged and spanked Anna again. Anna stuck her tongue out and made the "I'm gonna tattle on you" face, and said: "Miss Tiffany, Chas-"
space "Shut up...!" Tiffany growled, thrusting her body down against Angela's wrist, biting down on the bedding. "Aaaahh...!" Tiffany was flexing her back like a break dancer, her breathing speeding up. "FUCK..." was the last coherent word she uttered before cumming hard around Angela's hand and wrist, squirting all over Angela's body, her body doing it's best to squeeze the life out of Angela's poor hand, all the while screaming like a wounded wolf. When the spasming subsided, the first human words she uttered were "Get that fuckin' cock inside me..." through her breathless panting.

Back
Top Bottom