Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

We Met At the Banya (NudieUnicorn & DeviantAngel) [NSFW]

Angela listened, giving Anna her full attention with the occasional sip here and there. The beer was half gone, and she was actually babying the beer, usually she liked to suck down the first one and give her buzz a jump start, but with the conversation and company, she took her time. "So, what you're saying is that if I met your family there would be tits, ass and dicks everywhere? Fascinating, but also intriguing. I'm not saying it's not normal, but obviously not something many people get to experience. It's not sexual, at least not all the time, to you, it's just you living your life." Angela mused as she really put some thought into it. "I actually like it. The idea behind it, the normalcy that one feels with it." With that, Angela gently grabbed the top of her tube top, slowly lowering it until it fell below her breasts and her two magnificent orbs bounced free. The breeze in the bar caught her nipples, hardening the tips quickly.

"Feels...liberating." Angela smiled as she looked down, massaging her breasts just a bit to loosen them up. "I will admit, since I'm not used to it, seeing you sitting there naked is giving me many ideas, and images of what I want to do to you. Not to be rude, at the moment I see lovely tits, smooth legs and a very, very cute smile." Angela added, she had to be honest and up front with Anna.

"How's the beer? You can try mine if you want, it has an orange aftertaste that's pretty smooth." Moving her beer so Anna could reach it Angela sat back.

space "Oh sure!" she reached out and took the glass, tasted it. "Mm," she nodded. "Yeah, you're right, I can taste it!" She smacked her lips. "Also, you're breasts are beautiful, and I'm so glad you feel comfortable freeing them. Also, no, I totally get it - the human body is a beautiful thing, even in a platonic sense, aesthetically, I love the human body. I think there's nothing more hansom or lovely than skin, and a healthy human being. I just feel..." she trailed off, took a sip of her own beer. "Mmm... wow, this is..." she struggled for words she'd heard her friends use to describe beers before... "Sort of peppery, on the... um... after-note... and... uh, I don't know... malty..." Fuck.
space She struggled for an idea about how to change the subject. "I am so eager to hear those ideas you're having... because, I sort of feel... that I would be so into those ideas. And, I mean..." she cupped her breasts, one in each hand (her hands were cold from holding the glass beer mug, which made her nipples perk even more than they already were, instantly) "These 'lovely' tits, smooth legs, and cute smile... I'm really interested in what you want to do to them... and I'm... to be honest... very into all the things I can come up with right now that I think you'd want to do to them..." for emphasis, she licked her top lip, then her bottom lip, then ran her fingers along both the moistened lips of her mouth, and dragged the now moistened finger down between her breasts... And then took a sip of her beer. "I mean, if you want to..." she shrugged, turning her gaze to the side, casually, looking around the room, people watching. Maximum nonchalance engaged.

"I do love the human body, that's why I keep mine in top shape and with how my body is, it fascinates me even more. I'm a female with a cock, it doesn't get much different than that." Angela mused then sipped her beer. She was loving the bar, but as the conversation changed to a more adult topic she was aching for the club. "Mmm, I'm a fan of casual sex. I like the idea of bending you over the bar at the club, slowly striding my cock between your slick folds and carrying a conversation while going at it. Smooth thrusts, nothing too hard as we share a drink, a convo and a deep tissue connection." Angela was quietly seductive with her words, she knew what she liked and had no problem outlining her desires.

"While not a favorite of some, I love giving a facial to a female, then letting her leave my cum on her face as we don't skip a beat with our day. The idea of my partner walking around cum covered gets me hard," It was true, she was seeing Anna in a different light and that light had Anna with cum on her face, but doing as they were now, just talking.

"Futanari have high libido's, so what you can expect out of me are multiple loads. I can go three, four times before needing to recharge." Angela added, figuring Anna would love that bit of information. "I do want to, if it were classy I'd take you into the bathroom for a pump and dump, but we can save it for the club." She added with a light snicker.

space Listening to Angela's description of her desires, Anna began breathing harder, taking little sips of her beer, not really paying attention to it, but needing the distraction... she was rubbing her thighs and knees together under the table...
space When Angela was done talking, Anna tried her best to return her face to a neutral state, and leaned in, across the table, and, in a low voice said. "Like Olivia said, I usually wear an outfit of some kind to Crystal's, jewelry, accessories, makeup, and, to be honest, I am feeling sort of 'naked' for going to the club as I am right now... but, I would love to get there, and for you to dress me in your lovely cum for the evening." She took a casual sip of her beer, hand holding the mug shaking a little bit. "And, to be honest, I'm sort of conflicted... because I deeply want your cock inside me, but I can't decide where I want it more first... I want it in my mouth, I want it in my vag, I want it in my ass... and I think it would be super hot to do that bent over the bar..." she had to stop for a moment to catch her breath. "If this was an appropriate venue, I would ask you to bend me over this table right now - I've wanted that since I first saw you in the hot pool."

Angela leaned in a bit herself, wanting to hear Anna clearly with as little space between them as possible. Hearing the fellow woman's desires had Angela feeling the same way, though she had little control of her cock and soon it was slithering down her pants leg as it gained some girth. "I'm somewhat of an artist when it comes to painting, so I'd love for you to be my model." Angela grinned, sitting back again then finishing off her beer. Looking around her eyes eventually fell on Anna once more.

"While this is a fine establishment, I think we should move the scene to the club. Any more of this and that pump and dump might just happen." Angela wanted it bad, not just the sex, but a more adult venue where if they wanted to, they could indulge in adult activities.

"Finish your beer and we can go," Though if they shared a taxi Angela wondered if anything would happen in the back seat. The taxi was ran by machine, a full AI that just knew how to drive. "Think you can keep your...pussy off my cock in the taxi?" She mused as she leaned forward, her arms on the table as she let her breasts hang under her.

space Anna caught Olivia's attention as she was walking by, made the "check" gesture. Then eyes back on Angela. "Oh yes, I completely agree... and, um... yes, I can keep my puss off your cock... but I might not be able to keep my mouth off you... If... that's okay with you...?" Again she did the coy, hiding behind her shoulder maneuver, except now she really felt it, felt shy enough to press her chin to her shoulder, hiding her mouth behind her upper arm, hands clasped in her lap.
space Olivia came by with the paypad, and Anna swiped her smart-bracelet over it, and thumbed in a tip, confirming. "And I would be honoured to be your fashion model, I won't take it off all evening."
space "Oh!" Olivia was saying, with no context. "Are you a fashion designer, Angela?" Olivia was saying as Anna called up a taxi from the bar to Crystal's on her bracelet.
space Anna grinned at Angela as Olivia said this. Winking at Angela as Anna attempted to finish her beer.

"Mouth is perfectly fine with me..." Angela cooed before turning in her seat as she looked at Olivia. "Something like that, when we meet at Crystal's at some point I'll show you what kind of art I'm favored towards. It's messy though, but I have no doubt you'll enjoy every bit of it." Angela was out of her shell and looking for sex, that was obvious, but she was also the flirty type and that was coming through as well.

With the taxi ordered Angela finally motioned to get Olivia's attention, having her eyes lower down until they saw the outline of Angela's hard cock through her jeans. "That's my paint brush, it's unlike a lot of others, but I'm very good at using it." Grinning, Angela made sure she was out enough from the table so that Anna could get a view as well. The females girth was on display, the jeans showing how thick the cock was and the length of its full hardness.

space Having finished her beer, Anna was standing and walked around the table... "Oh my goodness," Anna said. "It's bigger than I remember," she whispered. She leaned down to Angela's ear and whispered, more quietly. "Can I play with it when we get into the car? I've actually never touched someone's cock before..." she admitted. And it was mostly true. A few times, passing each other in narrow spaces like store aisles or between boxes of personal belongings, her brother's penis had bumped into the small of her back or some other such innocuous place, but that didn't count, that wasn't sexual. She had seen penises before, obviously, her fathers' and her brothers' being the first ones she'd seen, and it was what she had imprinted on her brain as normal for what a penis should look like. When she had first seen an uncircumcised penis, she had had many questions from her parents.
space Anna briefly wondered what Doctor Freud would say about her being so attracted to this particular penis, which was really just a larger version of her father...? She dismissed that line of thinking out of hand. Her aunt the anthropologist had always said Freud, though a luminary in the founding of modern psychology, essentially just had a dirty mind, and following this line of thought she sort of agreed with her.
space She held a hand out to Angela. "Can we hold hands on the way out to the car...?" she asked at a normal voice. Then whispered in Angela's ear. "And can you hold my ass, too...?"

Angela slowly moved her gaze back to her date when the question was asked, giving a nod she had no problem with her cock being toyed with. Especially if Anna was curious and wanted to just observe. If she really had never touched someone's cock before then the night was going to be more interesting than she thought. Had she ever had sex then? Or at least been penetrated with a cock? If she's never touched one then the answer perhaps, was no. This actually excited Angela a bit as she could potentially hear Anna's moans of satisfaction as she got to feel what a cock was like.

Not answering the second part, Angela stood up and pushed her chair in before walking over to Anna, extending her hand to the female she gently grasped Anna's own hand before helping her to her feet. "I'll touch your ass plenty, don't have to worry about that." The larger woman mused as she led Anna out of the bar and to the side of the road. As they were standing there Angela moved to stand behind Anna, there was an audible zipper sound and soon the sound of falling clothing. Angela had released the beast and was soon pulling Anna so her back was against Angela's chest. Anna would feel the strong cock, still rock hard with the underside of the shaft resting between her soft cheeks. Angela was now naked, save for her shoes that she left on. "Wouldn't be fair if you were the only naked one." Angela whispered in Anna's ear after leaning down. Then a soft kiss was laid on the woman's neck and a strong arm held Anna firmly against Angela's own hard body.

space "Mmm..." Anna leaned back, feeling the firm body, the soft breasts and iron-hard cock against her bare skin. "When I think of you it's always going to be as I first saw you, beautiful and naked."
space She reclaimed and squeezed one of Angela's hands in her own, luxuriating in both the larger woman's strong arms against her. She cooed as she felt Angela's lips on her neck. "Ooooh... that's nice... the sides of my neck are actually very sensitive..." In appreciation, Anna kissed Angela's strong arm. "So... just to give you a heads up. This is a members only club, but you'll be my plus one. After tonight, since you'll be on record, you can get your own membership on line. I'm going to vouch for you and put you down as my... fluid bonded partner, okay? Other than that, you just need to sign a waiver and walk through a bio-scan booth, and you're good to go, yeah?"
space She was saying her body against Angela's sliding her butt cheeks and lower back against Angela's cock. "Mmmm... this lovely lady," she shimmied against Angela's cock to emphasize what she was talking about. "This precocious little lady you keep in your pants, certainly seems happy to see me. It makes me want to pet it very much. I really hope she and I can become close friends...?"
space Anna craned her neck back and up to catch Angela's eyes, biting her lower lip.

"The first time you saw me? You mean when you were eye humping me but tried to play it off?" Angela had to tease the woman, it was funny to look back on and still brought a giggle out of Angela. "I'll definitely sign up, seeing as how I don't think this night will end with anything other than total satisfaction." Confidence, it was one thing Angela had her whole life since all her life she had been bullied, picked on and teased for being different. She's broken many noses in her day, boys and girls both for making fun of her and her condition. It had somehow gotten out in the open during her high school days, since then, she hardened and was now the person she is today.

Angela slid her hands down Anna's body until they came together and formed a V over the females pussy. Gently resting against her hood, with her fingertips parallel with her thighs. With her hands planted she pulled Anna back, tightening the pressure that Anna's cheeks were against Angela's cock.

"Oh I think you two are going to become very good friends.' The woman mused as she leaned down once more, planting a kiss on Anna's neck. As her lips pulled back the taxi finally pulled up and the doors slid open. "After you." Of course there was another reason to letting Anna go first other than being nice, there was an ass to be ogled and Angela wanted to be the one to eye fuck Anna now.

space Anna, reluctantly, pulled herself away from Angela, took two steps away from the larger woman, and bent her leg to raise her foot behind, her, brushing the side of her foot and ankle along the shaft of Angela's cock, playfully... Then, hands landing on the seat of car's back seat, she crawled up onto the padded bench seat and climbed in, wiggling her butt as she crawled for Angela's viewing pleasure. When she got to the passenger side rear seat, she rolled over onto her back, head resting against the passenger side arm-rest, legs bent and pulled up, and spread wide, flashing Angela with her pussy and asshole... she rubbed her tummy and her recently shaved mouth, smiling.
space "I like this car, it's comfortable and roomie!" she said, wiggling her shoulders and hips on the seat a bit.
space Looking back at Angela, naked except for her shoes, holding her top and her pants, she sighed contentedly. "You are really too beautiful for clothes... but I'm biased," she laughed, sitting up slightly, but keeping one leg up on the seat, both legs still spread wide apart, pelvis angled more or less toward Angela and the open door.

The taxi cabs were often roomie, they didn't have trunks due to this and the luggage, if anyone had any, was placed on the seat across from the other row of seats. Each cab had two bench seats in each, they faced each other much like a limo. This left a lot of room for passengers and Anna's highlight of this just made Angela grin. The display in front of her was also mouth watering and stimulating as it kept her cock rock hard. Her clothes in hand, the female had to duck a bit further than Anna to get inside, the door closing behind her as the female tossed her clothes to the other seat across from them and positioned herself between Anna's spread thighs.

"Mmm, I gotta say though, you're in a much more seductive position than I am. Do you spread like that for just anyone?" Angela mused, her hand moving to Anna's side then suddenly pulling her so she was laying flat on the bench seat with the larger woman over her. Her cock was now laying across the woman's freshly shaved pussy. The head of her cock at Anna's belly button as the woman leaned down to finally get a lips to lips kiss. Her lips finally touching Anna's sending an electric shock through her body, causing her cock to twitch against Anna's stomach.

Then, suddenly Anna would feel a tiny droplet hit her smooth skin, warm in temperature and if touched, she'd feel a sticky texture. It was Anna's precum, the female was excited and her cock showed as much. It had been a while since Angela had had sex, and the idea of finally getting some had her rearing and ready to go.

space Anna giggled as she was re-positioned by the stronger woman, moaned with excitement at being handled and manipulated by Angela. "Mmm... No, I don't spread my legs for everyone... just people I like... and my legs are always open for y-" she didn't get to finish her sentence as Angela's lips pressed into hers.
space For the first few seconds, she was fish lipped. But then, shock worn off, she tilted her chin up, leaning into the kiss. Her face pressed against Angela, smelling the soft salty smell of her skin... Her hands wrapped around the woman's shoulders... her body was like oiled leather sliding over mahogany muscles... impossibly firm and unyielding - she huged Angela with her arms and her thighs... When the kiss was broken, Anna was staring dreamy-eyed up into Angela's face, breathing shallow, woozy breaths... feeling Angela's cock on her tummy, the member so hot against her skin it was nearly searing. She took a deep breath and said: I just want to say one thing explicitly, to make sure that this, if nothing else is clear between us, yeah? You have my blanket permission, whenever you want, to put your cock in my v- my pussy, in my ass or my mouth, I will always welcome you inside me. All I ask is... you never ask me permission to do so again... surprise me, even, and I'll always welcome you..." her face, she hoped, was one of seduction, her voice breathy and sultry... and she leaned her head up to Angela's for another kiss...
space Then she felt the droplet of fluid on her tummy. "Ah! What's that...? Is it supposed to be doing that? What is that?" Her expression changed to one of confusion as she reached in and touched the cock between them, running her finger along its length, exploringly, until she got to the tip and the little hot droplet that had fallen on her tummy.
space She brought the wet fingertip up to her nose and smelled it, licked it. "What is this?"

One reason why Angela craved a companion was because...they were soft. Being the type of futanari she was, with just cock and balls, meant she produced little estrogen. Meaning she was destined for a hard body, to be muscular since she refused to have a 'dad' bod, be overweight or super skinny. She had no problems with this in terms of liking it on others, she was a lover of all shapes and sizes. But for her, she knew what she wanted, and could exploit her condition to achieve it. She had to get her need for soft bodies somewhere else, which is where Anna came in, and was currently giving that to Angela as her hands wandered the females sides.

Once the kiss was broken Angela listened to the permission that was given. "That goes for me as well, any time you want to take my cock, you have my permission. Want to suck it while I have a drink? Go ahead, want to slide my cock into your pussy while I'm at the bar? Have at it, my cock is yours, do as you please, when you please, where you please." Angela kept eye contact during her words, wanting her full attention to be on Anna as they verbally signed the agreement.

At the shock of her precum falling onto the females stomach Angela giggled. "Precum, the opening show before the big bang. It just means I'm excited, it doesn't mean I'll cum soon, but just my cock letting me know good things are coming." Angela made it sound like a dream world, though she wanted it to sound like that, she didn't want to be all scientific with it. She did remember though, that Anna hasn't had much experience with cocks. "Precum is often more clear than cum itself. It's warm, due to being in my testicles just moments ago. It can often be used as lube, cause as a futanari, we precum a lot, and it's just getting started." Angela added then watched as Anna licked the droplet.

"I have a high fruit diet, so my cum is sweeter. I love cum, be it mine or another futa." She admitted before sitting up and sitting on the seat. "Care to do your exploration now?" She asked, hands at her side as she wanted Anna to learn without her influence. "I'll answer anything you ask, and as mentioned, my cock is yours, do as you please." She said once more.

space Licking her finger clean, Anna laughed as she sat up. "I remember my roommate from college, you remember the one who would never shut up about her futa fetish, she used to go on and on about her love of the taste of cum when we would get drunk together, I gave her no end of shit for it, but... I have to confess, the idea of tasting it now has me... mmm... has me, mmmmf..."
space She got up onto one knee, her other leg outstretched, foot on the floor, and leaned down over Angela's cock. "Hi there," she stroked Angela's cock the tip all the way down the top of the shaft to the base, and then continued her hand up Angela's hard tummy to her bellybutton. Then she stroked the cock with her other hand along the side of the shaft, up from the base and ended by tickling the underside of the head with all the fingers of that hand. "Does she have a name?" She raised her mischevious eyes up to Angela. "I don't know if they were shitting with me, but my guy friends insist they have names for their cocks - my friend Jerome insists he calls his Jerry. Do futas have names for them?" Still holding eye contact with Angela, Anna leaned down and gave Angela's cock a little kiss. Then another, then a kiss lower down on the shaft. She broke eye contact and began exploring the member with her fingertips, exploring the ridge at the head from the underside... all the way around, and back to where it began... With her other hand, she cupped Angela's balls very gently... "Is it okay if I touch these? I know they're really sensitive on shows, they always play up how painful these can be for comic effect... does this hurt?" she kneaded the testicle gently in her palm and fingers, leaning down farther to kiss it gently with her lips, the shaft of Angela's penis rubbing against her ear and the head pressing into her hair...
space She blew on Angela's testicles. "Mmmm... I can't wait to wear your yummy girl juice all over my body..." she stuck out her tongue and licked from the side of Angela's left testicle, up the shaft of her penis... around the ridge at the top... and finally kissed the very tip with her lips before sliding the tip into her mouth, her jaw open wide, licking the underside of the tip inside her mouth with her eager, curious tongue... her eyes looking up for Angela's answers and reactions...

She felt young again, or at least at a stage in her life when she was exploring sexually on the regular. College, it was college when Angela remembers having the most sex, or at least always having someone available. She felt young, with so much energy that she would have sex multiple times a day. College girls couldn't get enough of her cock, especially those who were caught between liking men or women. Angela was the best of both worlds, and they felt comfortable around her.

Anna brought that feeling back, her curious nature, her worry free attitude and her cute exploration of Angela's nether regions. It was cute, and Angela appreciated it. "No, my cock does not have a name. She can, though, I've always been a fan of the name Valery. Or Val for short, something that commands power, like my cock, a powerful shaft with a bulbous head, Two commanding orbs below my shaft that release the nectar of the gods." Angela grinned after her answer, looking down and watching as Anna explored, licked and gave her cock the attention she has been craving.

"Touch away, sweetheart, you'll know if you're hurting me. They do hurt when hit, the sound effects in shows is fake, but the pain is real." Ah yes, to be kicked in the balls or elbowed, she had futa friends that would ball tap her. They knew how much it hurt, and believed because they have felt the pain that it was alright to cause it. Angela got them back, even if it was during sex she was sure to get her revenge.

"I have absolutely no doubt, that by the end of tonight you're going to be walking around, and out of that club covered in my yummy girl juice. I can almost promise it." Angela grinned, though she wished her bracelet had a camera on it. She would have to install one, she never needed one before due to her work kit having a camera in it. Now she needed one on her wrist, she had one, just needed to upgrade it and install the bugger.

Gathering Anna's hair Angela held it back, it wasn't the longest hair, but enough to block some of Angela's view. "We're gonna make a mess in this taxi if you keep playing with my cock. I might not be able to wait until we get to the club before dumping my first load." Angela was being honest, she wanted to plow Anna, it was part of her list of kinks, Angela loved public affection. She had many stories of fucking in college, and many of those involved the cheerleaders getting fucked right on the sports field. Their skirts lifted, bent over the chain linked fence and going to town as the other cheerleaders watched their squad mate getting handled by futa cock.

space "Mmm... Hello, Valery, will you be my friend?" she kissed Angela's cock on the head again, and sucked the head into her mouth again, sliding her lips up and down the head and upper shaft, going all the way back to her soft pallet. She pulled Angela's cock out of her mouth. "Mmmm, you taste delicious, Val, do you like being inside me?" She nuzzled Angela's cock against her cheek.
space "Mmm... I don't want you to make a mess when you don't want to... but I sort of want to 'make the scene' dressed in my new outfit, too... do you think you could get your girl juice on me without messing up the car?"
space She looked up at Angela, caressing her hand up and down Angela's cock and balls, and reaching her other hand behind Angela to grip and caress the larger woman's ass. "Because, I don't want to be greedy, but I am so eager to be covered in your cum... mmmm... or have it inside of me...? Would it be okay if I ate your first load?" She put Angela's cock back in her mouth and slid her lips along the head and shaft down as far as she could without going back too far, her thumb and forefinger of one hand wrapped around the lower shaft and stroking up and down, her other hand caressing Angela's ass... her tongue licking every part of Angela's cock she could reach inside her mouth, eyes cast up to attempt to lock eyes with Angela...

It was cute, the way Anna spoke to her cock and used her newly given name. She had never met anyone like this female and to Angela that made Anna special. She could definitely see herself being with this female a lot more after their first night together. "I'm glad you enjoy Valery, though she can be a devil at times. She likes to make women scream, and often leaves a mess when she's done playing. Perhaps it will be best if Valery fills your belly, I can't promise I won't make a mess here." Angela wasn't a complete monster, she wasn't going to get cum all over the taxi, even if she wanted to fuck Anna into a daze. Maybe next time, but at the moment she was enjoying Anna's mouth skills.

"Are you sure you haven't seen a cock? You're sucking off Valera pretty skillfully." Angela smirked, was this female just messing with her earlier? Did she practice to get this good? Who knew, but Angela certainly wasn't complaining. Her cock was happy, she was happy and soon Anna would be happy with a belly full of warm Valery juices.

space Anna suckled Angela's cock a few moments longer, then popped the head out of her mouth and made a single, small laughing noise. "You know I'm a lesbian, right? This is literally the first cock I've ever had sexual contact with..." she racked her tongue from the bottom of Angela's shaft up to the tip, where she kissed the head again with her lips mashing into the head and pee-hole, pulling her lips away, tongue staying on the very tip until her head was too far away, at which point her tongue went back in her mouth.
space "Although, I had a girlfriend in college who used to wear this strapon..." she licked her tongue around the ridge of Angela's ridge again. She smacked her lips. "And this strapon had a vibrator on her end, and she would make me suck it, on my knees, and press the strapon against her clit with my mouth pushing on the strapon, sucking on it, as though I was giving her a blowjob, so, I guess you could say, Rachel trained me how to suck a fake cock. But yours is the first real one I've ever touched... I mean, my brother's cock bumping against my thigh doesn't count. Valery is the first real cock to ever be inside me... And I really hope she likes being inside me... because I want her to be at home in my body, making a mess inside me..."
space She put Angela's cock back in her mouth, sucking down about a third of the way, caressing the lower parts of the shaft with one hand, caressing and kneading Angela's testicles with her other hand from below, rolling her head on her neck, Angela's cocking grating against her soft pallet, tongue, her cheeks and teeth... trickles of drool were running down Angela's shaft, getting caught by Anna's hand stroking Angela's shaft, lubricating it...

Well, that explained it, a fake cock that the lesbian sucked. It was a pleasant image that Angela had in her head then she realized she was actually getting her cock sucked and decided to look back down. "You definitely aced the lesson." Angela complimented the woman before wiggling her ass a bit, so she was on the edge of the seat, her legs spread and hands slowly sliding to either side of Anna's head.

"Word of advice, when I cum, just swallow as fast as you can, you want it inside you, and Valery is going to give it to you." Angela would warn Anna beforehand, but it would be within seconds of her warning that her balls would be releasing into Anna's mouth. Which would be happening soon, she was close due to her long dry spell and as Anna went back to sucking her cock, stroking her shaft and working her magic Angela laid her head back. Closing her eyes she held on to Anna's head, feeling her move up and down on her shaft.

"C...cumming...!" Her thighs tensing, toes curling and balls slowly lifting as the semen raced from Angela's testicles, down her shaft and exploded into Anna's throat. Valery was on cloud nine, spewing her juices into the depths of Anna's tummy.

space Anna was ecstatic as Angela held and petted her head, caressing her as she caressed Angela's cock in her mouth and in her grasp... It was better than drugs, better than alcohol, being petted by a beautiful, strong woman, her cock in her mouth, suckling for...
space She wasn't ready for it. Whatever she imagined it would be like to have a big, strong futanari cum in her mouth was not the case, because her entire mouth and part of her throat was flooded with cum in a second, leaving her choking, struggling to swallow... choking it down even as more came out, filling her mouth and throat and... jerking her head up and down on Angela's cock, she moved down farther than was comfortable, which triggered her gag reflex, leading to more spasming against Angela's cock - how she managed to avoid clenching her jaw down and biting Angela she would never know, but she manged it somehow, through will or happenstance, and still more cum gushed forth.
space Anna was a very good swimmer, capable of holding her breath for a long time, but she had been completely unprepared for this, and probably couldn't mange much longer... she was gulping gasping against the fleshing shaft in her mouth... she felt something dribbling down her face from her nose and realized she had Angela's cum filling her sinus cavity as well as he throat... gulping, guzzling, struggling, she manged and choke down as much as she could before, finally, it seemed she was ahead of it.
space There was still come filling her mouth, but now she was gulping and breathing in tandem intervals, she hadn't let more than a few streams of cum pass her lips to dribble down her chin and onto her throat, dripping onto Angela's thighs...
space Now she was swallowing in time with the spurts, the hot, pungent goop travelling down Anna's throat, barely having time to register it's flavour at first, but now the sweet, salty flavour was prevalent, filling her senses with the almost saccharine, musky, piquant sensation on her tongue and sinuses...
space When the spurting had slowed, nearly stopped, she wrenched her head back, gasping, mouth agape, hands clasped to her beasts and neck... cum dribbling down her throat, covering her lips...
space After a moment, she reached up to her face and neck and nose (bubbling to cum) and dragged the sticky moist juice down her body to her breasts and tummy... eyes rolled back in her head, coughing... gasping... reveling in the taste which lingered on her tongue. Later she would feel bad about totally forgetting Angela's presence, but, at the moment, she was lost to sensation...

It was never easy taking a load in the mouth the first time, even Angela struggled when she sucked off her first futa. The sudden gush of semen, the thick ropes of goo, no matter the name it all filled your mouth quickly and kept coming. Futanari were known for their orgasms, the amount of semen they could release with a single climax. Angela was no different, adding in her long-term dry spell, and she was ready to fill a gut or two, or three. She could cum more, her first load was just the appetizer.

During Anna's spasms, Angela let go of her head, sliding her hands to the seat cushion and gripping the fabric as Valery released her seed. It was mind-numbing, Angela's thoughts leaving her and a cloud, a daze washed over her. The sound of Anna choking on her seed was music to her ears, the gagging, the semen coming from the other woman's nose. It was all stimulating and contributed to Angela remaining hard.

As the sucking, and spasms slowly came to a stop Angela mused at the show in front of her. Anna was off in her own world it seemed. It was cute, and as they were getting closer to the club Angela leaned down and used her muscles to pull Anna off the floor of the cab and onto her lap. She wanted a taste, with Anna sitting with Angela's cock between them, up against both of their stomachs now as Angela leaned in for a kiss.

Tasting herself had her cock twitching, her hand wandering around to Anna's plump butt cheek. It was Angela's right hand gripping Anna's left cheek, kneading it. "I bet you want Valery deep inside your pussy. don't you?" Angela whispered against the kiss. "You know you want a taste, to feel her fill your pussy, to stretch your walls. Tell Valery how badly you want her." Angela continued with the seductive tone, her lips mere centimeters from the other woman's so she could feel her hot breath on her own lips.

space Anna felt steam coming out of her mouth, the hot cum quickly drying on her throat, her cheeks and her tits... and she coughed, spasmed, slumped her head forward and back as though she were drunk... Her senses coming back to her slowly and her mind gripping onto what she was hearing and seeing only well after the fact, until she felt she could finally catch up with what was going on...
space "Oooooouuuugh..." she said, helpfully. She was straddling Angela's waist, somehow, she reached out and gripped Angela's shoulders with her hands, slumping forward to rest her head against Angela's neck, her cum covered lips pressing into her shoulder, kissing her, tongue licking her own lips and Angela's shoulder, neck...
space "I..." she gasped. "I want you in my pussy... I want... your cum... everywhere... inside me... on me... dressing me... filling me... always..." She lowered a hand to Angela's cock, caressing it, her other hand sliding down Angela's side, caressing her body.
space Her stomach felt filled, as though she had just swallowed a sandwich or a full cup of soup, she could imagine feeling satisfied by Angela's cum for an entire meal, or the first course in a fancy dinner. The power and volume of it has surprised and overwhelmed her, but it had her leaking and oozing against Angela's thighs from her own pussy, swaying her hips from side to side, swaying her upper body to its own invisible rhythm...
space "I love your cum..." she said woozily. "I want more of your cum... I want to wear your cum..."
space She took a big breath... face toward the ceiling... she opened her eyes.
space She lowered her chin, eyes locking with Angela's. "That... was... a lot..." she laughed without it changing her dazed facial expression. "Is that..." she panted. "Is it always like that...?"
space Her face contorted to a look of petulant discomfort, her thighs clamping down on either side of Angela's, as though coming out of a bad dream, she made a face as though she were about to cry, her hands leaving Angela and clamping down on her own pussy. "Aaaahhh... I want... I want more... I want you inside me... ooooh..." she sobbed, rubbing herself furiously. Eyes confused and wandering around the car, unseeing, one hand rising from her pussy to squeeze and mangle her own breast, her body moving in jerky, uncomfortable movements, spine snapping side to side as she swayed...

The woman seemed intoxicated, her body moving to imaginary music and her words, her words that were of someone that had an addiction, her addiction being Angela's cock. It was amusing, sexy, and a turn on for the hard woman. "I do, Futanari cum quite a bit, our libidos are always on high and I've just come out of a dry spell, so expect more." Angela really wanted to penetrate Anna, to lift her rear, slide her cock under and let her slowly slide down the shaft. It was haunting her, she needed it, but the car stopped. They were at the club...

Angela looked out the window then back at Anna. "Mmm, gotta sober up a bit." Angela mused as the door opened and Angela helped Anna with her movement. Her clothes in one hand and her free hand around Anna's waist. The taxi took off, not feeling or sensing the passengers anymore after the doors closed.

"Are we going to make it into the club before you bend over for me? Or you gonna just have me fuck you while we wait in line?" Angela chuckled, she would be happy with either, she didn't care where she slid into Anna's pussy at. She wanted her cock surrounded with a warm hole again. Heading to the line, it wasn't too long, but having to do a bio scan took a bit, plus those who were new to the club had to be vouched for.

With Anna in front of Angela, the woman pulled her back, the tip of her cock rubbing against Anna's pussy from between her thighs. It was hell, but Angela wanted to see how far she could push Anna, to get her to let loose and forget where they were. Would anyone mind if they fucked in line? Who knew, there were already others making out, groping and half naked already.

Back
Top Bottom