Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Reunited and It Kind of Feels Good [NightStalker&SHARPii]

She felt chills run up her spine as he fan his figners along her skin. She let out a soft moan, biting her lower lip hard as she ground against him some more, only getting wetter the more they ddi t his, the more they teased each other like this.

Feeling the heat emanating from between the v of her legs as his fingertips traced higher up her thighs he grinned. Dancing across the soft silken skin of her thighs his fingers soon pulled her panties down and off each leg. Pushing her back only slightly he freed his hard, thick cock before rubbing the glistening and bulbous head against her hardening clitoris and glistening pussy lips. Teasing her like this made him even hornier before he gave one quick hard and fast thrust burying the entire length of his cock deep inside her pussy.

Once he pushed straight into her, she let out a loud moan and held onto him tightly, gripping his shirt so hard that she ended up ripping it right off of him. She moaned loudly and tilted her head back, not hesitating a bit to start moving herself on him, riding him hard and fast already as her lips pushed against his in a passionate and loving kiss.

Feeling and loving her hands gripping and ripping his shirt from his body he cupped and squeezed her ass cheeks quite hard as their hips ground together. The pulsating and well lubricated tip of his cock penetrated even harder and faster against her g-spot as their tongues danced together.

Alread her moans filled loudly throughout the room. She kept her lips locked to his, her tongue dancing with his in a very sensual manner. Pulling back through, her head tilted back and she nearly started screaming, digging her nails into his shoulder and then into his back as her hands moved.

The kiss broken as he felt her nails moving along his body, moaning loudly his hands moved to grip her hips tightly pulling them harder against his own. The pulsating tip of his rock hard, thick cock pounded relentlessly and ferociously against her g-spot, even trying to penetrate it.

Her hand gripped his shoulder tightly and she whimpered out loud squeals and moans. It hurt but at the same time it felt so good. more good than hurt actually. "Oh god yes!" She was nearly screaming, they going at it like complete animals really.

His hands gripped her body just as tightly as she held him, the pulsating and well lubricated tip of his rock hard thick cock pounded continuously and ferociously against her g-spot. The combination of her whimpers and moans only excited him more as his balls tightened almost excruatingly now. Moaning even louder he could feel the pre cum surging towards the tip before his cock erupted like a dormant volcano, hot sticky seed splattered hard and fast against the inner walls of her pussy.

Just seconds before he came, she came hard, her lively juices rushing against his cock altogether and even dripping out slightly. And when he came into her, she groaned deeply and could feel her juices mingling with his and when the creamy and thick newly formed liquid dripped out of her slightly, oh it was like bliss, given the feeling of it. She closed her eyes and collapsed on him, her body feeling like it went limp. She was in complete heaven that she didn't dare to try and move a muscle.

Feeling and loving their juices mingling combined with her moans matching his, he held her body even tighter as he pumped his cock in and out of her pussy but much slower now. The entire contents of his balls were left deep inside her pussy as he felt total bliss surge his body.

As both of their orgasm's subsided, she let her body relax completely on him, her lips pressing against his shoulder, giving soft kisses there up until s he got to his neck. She kissed on it gently and as her breathing came to norm, she rubbed her hand through his hair. "God, I love you..."

Moaning at the soft kisses along his neck he heard her words as his own breathing slowly returned to normal. One hand caressed down her spine.

"Darla love you so much "

Slowly, she got off of him and nearly fell backward since she couldn't feel her legs completely from such a rush. She started putting her clothes on and sighed softly. "We need to pack..I have a lot of crap." Sh e laughed a bit, running a hand over her sweat-moistened forehead.

Feeling her body move off his he steadied her body as he listened to her words. Nodding his head he also got dressed and l;ooked around the room.

"Anything you want me to grab first to take to the car"

Listening to her words he smiled and grabbed the boxes from her wardrobe, stepped out into the corridor and took the stairs down to the car. Putting them on the back seat he hummed to himself as he ascended the stairs. He was really happy his life was moving in another good direction.

[time for some drama xD]

While he went to take the boxes down, she was busy packing her clothes into her suitacases and her other junk away.

Charlotte, a girl a yaer older than Darla, was just walking back onto campus when she spotted the hottie know as Henry. She smiled and walked to him and leaned on the car and watched him. "Hey there. Why haven't I ever seen you here before?"

( hehe nice one )

Henry was just about to walk back inside when he heard her voice, his eyes glanced at her briefly but all he really wanted to do was get Darla packed and home with him.

"Hey there, i came to pick up Darla"

"Ah...well good luck. From what I've heard and known, she's nothing but a complete whore. I got her that job at that agency. She's been doing it for a year almost, now. If I were you, I'd stand clear and find someone pure nad respectful of their body." She stepped in front of him and smiled. "Someone like me." She ran her hand down his arm enticingly.

Henry heard all of her words and watched her body not only step in front of his but her arm to touch his. Anger was starting to build up inside of him but he would not show it. Taking one step forward he took a deep breath before speaking.

"I have known Darla for years and she is nothing but a very sweet and sexy lady"

"Well apparently you don't know the new Darla. She's not capable of a relationship. She's been a hooker for almost a year now and it takes over easily. SHe's changed into a nympho. No matter what, she will always be..." She leaned up and whispered in his ear. "A slut." She was doing this on purpose to irk him.

Henry heard all of her words and knew what her intentions had been from the start. Not giving her the satisfaction he just chuckled and grinned before pushing her out of his way and entered the building. His words hanging in the air.

"I know Darla better than i know anything else in life so good day to ya"

"Uh hh! You'll come to me stud!" She smirked and walked off.

Darla packed fast. She was like programmed to pack all her things away all the time which made packing all the more easier and faster too. She pushed all her packed suitcases towards the door, one being so heavy that in her effort to really push it, she pushed it but then fell over on it, knocking over the suitcase that was there. Groaning, she rubbed her side and just lay there.

Henry strode back upstairs to Darla's room and almost fainted as he noticed her laying across the suitcases. Helping her up he softly smiled and kissed her lips before speaking.

"Darla my baby grab the lighter ones, i will take these down and then we can on our way back to my place"

She giggled when he helped her up and kissed his cheek. "Gotcha." She smiled as she took the lighter ones and took one last look at her dorm. She sighed and took the keys and then walked out, stopping by and handing in her keys and then walked out to his car and put it in there.

Charlotte walked up to Darla and she smirked. "You know you don't deserve a guy like him. You're just a slut."

"Shoo fly don't bother me. Otherwise I will punch you again. I've done it before." She snapped at her.

"Ooh the whore is going to hit me. I'm so scared!"

She growled and looked at her and then punched her right in the cheek and pushed her down. "Lay off of my man and me, you little bitch!" Moving away, she looked over to Henry. "Can we go!?"

Back
Top Bottom