Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Reunited and It Kind of Feels Good [NightStalker&SHARPii]

His eyes met hers as he slid his hand around her waist briefly, opening the door he stepped into the corridor and spoke softly.

"Will meet you downstairs, going to organise a few things for tomorrow via front desk"

Striding down the corridor, almost a spring in his step again after all these years he was humming softly to himself. Making sure most of tomorrow and the weekend were cleared from his schedule he took the few memos and placed them into his briefcase before taking the stairs down to the car park. All of his thoughts to how if he had not gone out he would not have met her.

Once she walked out of the elevator, her eyes were smiling and she had this extremely happy look on her face. She waved to the receptionist, making it look like she was only happy about getting the job and nothing else. Walking out of the building, she waited at the curb.

Descending the last few steps he made his way across to his car, put his suitcase on the back seat and drove out of the under ground car park with a smile on his face. Humming softly he leaned across and opened the door for her.

His heart skipped several beats from the kiss and her giggle. Driving away towards the dorm rooms he lightly placed a hand on hers, gently squeezing it.

Hearing her questioning words he glanced across at her, smiled before lifting her hand to kiss it. Soon arriving at the dorms he spoke before getting out.

"Darla we can relax for awhile, tonight a dinner and movie or just stay home and eat"

Once they arrived at the dorms, she sat back and looked at him. "Hmm...I don't know. Maybe we can just like...chill? Or I don't know. Actually food and a movie sounds good." She smiled softly, leaving her bag but grabbed her keys and got out waiting for him.

Hearing her words he smiled and got out, locking the car he strode around to lightly place his hand on her back. Softly kissing her lips he spoke.

"Want me to come all the way up with you"

Hearing her words he grinned and followed behind her, his eyes watching her hips move and each time his lips were wet even more as he almost began to drool. God he was so lucky he mused to himself as he lightly patted her ass.

Following her inside he laughed a little as she tried to hide a few things in the room. Eyes scanned around before taking a seat on the bed.

"Darla we all keep things, its part of our life to do it and yes i do it too"

He barely heard her words as he thought about three rooms of his own house with various and assorted items in them that he had collected over the years. Smiling he wrapped an arm around her waist and lightly pulled her body back towards his.

"Darla i will never think that of you"

Hearing her giggle made him smile, her words hit his heart and gladdened him. Fingertips traced up underneath her shirt and across her stomach, words barely whispered.

"Darla i want and will always need you"

Hearing the moan and feeling her shiver he could only grin, Moaning at the soft touch of her lips to his neck and the whispered words he groaned and reached up to gently cup one of her succulent breasts. Fingertips lightly teasing the hardening nipple.

"Darla i love you and want to marry you too"

Feeling and loving her body straddling his lap now his fingertips traced across and around every inch of each breast and nipple, offering his neck to her as he moaned loudly.

Playfully and sensually, she bit his neck and then ran her tongue along it gently, grinding her hips into his. She wanted him again. it felt like forever since she had him even though it was just last night since they had sex but that was not knowing who each other was. Now that they knew, she wanted to really make love.

Moaning even louder at the combination of her nibbles and licks along his neck his own fingertips traced lower down her sides. Over her hips and onto her thighs before sliding up under the hem of her dress to her inner thighs as their hips ground against each other.

Back
Top Bottom