Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Reunited and It Kind of Feels Good [NightStalker&SHARPii]

Her eyes brightened and her adorable silly demeanor was returning. "Really!?" She squeaked. She cleared her throat and then looked away and then at him. "I-I mean, thank you." She crossed a leg over the other, bouncing it nervously, subconsciously too. Two reasons for her nervousness. 1) Because she was applying to be her ex's and current love's secretary and 2) Because since she had been in prostitution for about a good year or so, she was afraid that she wouldn't get any admission. That some businessman would recognize her and out her as 'the best sex ever.'

Henry heard the squeak and noticed the nervousness take over her body even more, listening to her speak and watching her leg move he placed his cup back on his desk. Standing up he moved across to his filing cabinet, opened it and placed her resume into the top folder, taking the small black folder from the rack just underneath it. Walking back to the desk and around it he placed a pen in front of her and the paper for her to read before signing. His hand lightly touched her shoulder as he spoke.

"Darla no thank you. Your qualifications, personality have convinced me that you are perfect for this position"

Her eyes watched his movement, seeing as he moved to the filing cabinet. Not long, what seemed to be a contract was presented in front of her and she picked it up as well as the pen and read quickly over it. Nodding, she put it down and then signed it, looking up at him when she was done and smiled gently. "Is it okay though? I mean...give it's...'us.'" She said softly.

His eyes watched her read the agreement before signing it, hearing the nervousness in her words he smiled as his hand massaged her shoulder. Leaning down closer his lips softly touched her cheek, words barely whispered.

"Darla we are fine together, it will make this a better working relationship too"

Her cheeks heated up a little bit. He still had his amazing charm. Smiling softly, she nodded to him and kissed his chin. "I really missed you a lot. i never understood what happened with us, Henry." She said softly, putting the pen down and turning slightly, moving her hand to his.

He noticed the slight reddening of her cheeks, hearing her words he knew it was inevitable and taking his cup from the desk he took several mouthfuls. Feeling her hand touch his he smiled and moved towards the couch.

"Darla then i think i should try to tell you now, its a long and somewhat not nice story"

Moving to the couch with him, she sat down next to him and sighed. "I want to know. I never understood and I think it's time I did." she said softly. "You said it yourself that working here would definitely make our relationship so better. I want and need to know."

He watched her move across to sit near him on the couch, hearing her words and the sigh he too sighed and put his cup down on the small coffee table. One hand lightly moved to touch hers as he began to speak.

"Darla yes i know i do owe you this.

When i left you it was not my decision at all, it was due to that work i was doing and what i witnessed with it. The night i left you i arrived at work at the wrong time. Since then my life has changed, the whole of it had to be almost erased. I am very sorry for what happened and am glad i was given a second chance if you can really take me back"

Sighing softly, by the time he was done explaining, she looked at him and her hand was laced with his. "what'd you witness? If you can tell me that is?" She asked softly her thumb rubbing the back of his hand. She kissed it gently and then moved into his arms and burried he face into his chest. She never even once told him that she had been kicked out, or had a false pregnancy due to a home pregnancy error and that she had been cut off completely. Gripping the side of his shirt, she didn't wantt o leave his arms.

Hearing her questioning words and feeling her fingers touch his hand he smiled. On the inside he was sighing a little but at the same time happy. The kiss and feeling her cuddle into him only made him realise how much he missed her. His lips softly touched her cheek and forehead.

"Darla i witnessed a killing, my boss shooting an employee for allegedly stealing"

It broke her heart to hear him say taht and she loked at him, putting hr hands on his face. "But you're okay now right? Nthing will happen to you and things are okay?" She asked gently, looking into his eyes, pure fear and sadness in her eyes. With him, she felt she'd finally have a family again.

He felt her body move as her hands touched his face. Smiling into her eyes he leaned close and softly kissed her lips. Words came out slowly and almost in a whisper.

"Yes i am safe, my ex-boss is now deceased so our life can be very happy together"

Noticing the nod and returning the kiss he heard her words and lightly traced fingers down her back and spine. It had been so long that he had not even asked about them. Sighing a little he spoke.

"Darla may i ask what happened"

Darla pulled back from him slowly and she looked at him, holding his hands. "I took a pregnancy test and it said that I was pregnant. So not checking again I told my parents and they kicked me out." She said softly. Taking in a deep breath she continued. "But then I went for the ultra sound and the doctor found nothing. So it was a false test and when I told my parents, they wouldn't take me back. They disowned me completely and since then I was alone. By then you were already gone, so yeah." She said softly looking at him, looking down and then back at him.

His eyes studied hers, listening intently to her words he felt his heart ache slightly at the words. Softly kissing across her forehead and cheeks his words were barely whispered.

"Darla do not ever fear me leaving you again"

Feeling the softness of the kiss to his cheek and her arms wrapping around him he smiled and held her tighter. Her words hit his heart as he sighed a little on the inside.

"Darla i love you too, tonight would you like to stay with me"

Hearing her words he grinned and moaned softly at the kiss to his neck. Fingertips ran lightly down her back as he spoke.

"Darla then you should pack a few things tonight and we can move you fully in over the weekend"

Watching her stand, listening to her words and noticing the grin he grinned back and slid one hand up her leg to grab her ass quite hard. With a wink he stood up from the couch, walked across to his desk and grabbed his phone before moving towards the door.

"Of course you do"

Back
Top Bottom