Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Reunited and It Kind of Feels Good [NightStalker&SHARPii]

Henry smiled at her and grabbed the heavier cases, almost carrying them downstairs and out to the car effortlessly. Watching the small scene unfold he just grinned as he placed the cases in the boot. Closing it he opened the passenger door and spoke.

"Darla of course we can"

Henry smiled and strode around to the drivers side, soon buckled up and behind the wheel he just laughed a little. Starting up the car and heading towards his place one hand rested lightly on her leg giving it a gentle squeeze.

"Darla those were dark times without me, you had to do what you did to survive and its understandable"

Darla looked down and put her hand on his and nodded. "I know but you see, because I did that, it will always be there and it will never stop haunting me. Until things like that blow over, I'll know I whored myself out for a year, even if it was to pay for college and life." She let go of his hand and looked out the window, crossing a leg over the other.

Hearing all of her words on the inside he sighed a little, out of the corner of his eye he noticed her legs move. His hand moved at about the same time caressing higher up one giving her inner thigh a squeeze.

"Darla i love you and that will never change, those who try to cause trouble for us should think again"

Darla sighed and she looked at hima nd then bit her lower lip. "You're not ashamed of me right?" She asked softly. She'd probably die if he said he was or even tried to lie about it. She had no other choice since she had to and needed to get through college, prove that she could do it without any suport at all from her parents. That if she could do it, anyone can if they really tried. Though she did admit taht she kind of did take the easy way out by whoring herself out.

Hearing her questioning words his hand moved from her leg up to caress lightly across her cheek before placing one finger on her lips.

"Darla no i am not, i would have done the same as you. Now come closer to me"

Darla nodded and she moved closer to him, lacing her hand with his and then sighing softly, resting her head on his shoulder. She closed her eyes and just stayed by him. She waited years for him to be back in her life, she wasn't about to let him go now.

Feeling her move closer he softly kissed her forehead and squeezed her hand lightly as they continued on home. About ten minutes later he was pulling up in the driveway and shut off the engine.

"Darla take my keys and the light bags ok, i will bring in the rest"

Once they were home, she smiled as she got out after grabbing his keys and then opened the truck and took the lightest bags and opened the door to his home and walked in, heading to his room and putting her bags down. She went back down and helped him with the other stuff...even if he didn't want her to help.

Henry smiled and carried most of the larger suitcases inside, giving the front door a kick after she had entered the house.

"Darla what would you like to eat tonight"

His eyes followed her every movement from falling onto the couch to walking across towards him. His hands went around her waist scooping her up and kissing her lips softly.

"Darla yes i do and can prepare us a steak and vegetable pie in about an hour"

Laughing a little at her words he smiled and started to head into the kitchen. Peeking out from the small alcove he spoke.

"Darla there is room in my wardrobe for some and the room just down the hallway can store the rest in it"

"Gotcha." She said as she skipped on to his room and she worked like a total cyber-droid as she unpacked. Within the hour, she was done since all her junk was just her clothes. She didn't care much for her knck knacks and even if she did, it was just one box which she stored with the rest of her clothes in the other rom down the hallway. When she was completely done, she skipped down to the kitchena nd then slid onto the counter and smiled at him. "Howdy partna." She giggled tippng the imaginary hat she had on

Hearing her move down the corridor he began to hum as he moved about the kitchen preparing their meal. Time passed and hearing her words he just grinned as he opened the oven to take out the pie. Leaving it to cool on a rack he popped the cork on a chilled bottle of wine and poured her a glass.

"Let it cool for a few minutes then will serve it up"

Grinning at her words he put the plates near the stove, took his wine along with the bottle across towards the couch placing them both on the small coffee table near. Watching her dance he slid one hand around her waist and softly kissed her cheek.

"Enjoying yourself "

His house now felt like every other part of his life and body, full alive as he slowly danced with her. His hands moved to her waist gently swaying her to the side before kissing her neck as his whispered words flowed.

"Darla you are my dessert tonight"

Henry loved how she nuzzled her face into his neck and hearing her sounds he grinned. Returning the kiss to her his eyes sparkled as he led her back towards the couch.

"Darla i love you so much, will be back with our food shortly"

Henry hummed to himself as he strode back into the kitchen, serving up the food he carried the plates back to the lounge placing hers on the small coffee table near her. Sitting on the lounge next to her he smiled.

"Darla i hope you enjoy"

Back
Top Bottom