Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Red letter day (Degasaurusrex and LFP)

The man sighed as he relaxed beneath her wiggling and touching and grasping, his hands closing and opening slowly in there restraints as he stared at her hungrily. His smile never left as she teased him, speaking to him and just treating him like he was her new god. He chuckled a little more as he shifted on the bed to get more comfortable, feeling his body moving in the real world as he squirmed. He hesitated, biting his bottom lip as he whimpered. Jack let out a soft sigh as he laid there for her to play with, nodding along with what she was saying.

He saw the hesitation in her eyes, the confusion on her face as she tried to work something out. He he felt her nails dig into his chest, and his sides in the real world as he hips ground against him. He shivered and his eyes fluttered as he tried to keep himself asleep, "You keep that up you're going to wake me up, and I need to be rested for work," he said to her softly, "Be careful or you might be paying me a lost day's wages," he teased her, "Though it would be god damn worth it, holy hell you've been the best fuck I've ever had,' he said, "There, I said it, you win," he said teasingly.

"I'm not paying you a damn thing." She laughed quietly, sliding down further and shaking her head. "You worry about waking up, and yet you're still here, still enjoying yourself." Not that she wasn't enjoying herself, as she very much was, settling fully on his lap and exhaling slowly. "Consider yourself lucky I didn't leave more marks on you than I did, or you'd never hear the end of it at work." Her nails raked down his chest knowing that it wouldn't affect him in the real world, a grin spreading over her face as she started to ride him.

"What are you going to do about it if I wake you up? Punish me?" Purring the words in delight as she realized just how well she'd won, her pride spiked even as she continued to soak up more energy from him. She was going to wake up feeling incredibly energized after everything they'd did, and the mere thought of it made enough to make her shudder and work her legs faster without looking away from his face. "We agreed one time, didn't we? So just enjoy it while it lasts."

The bull growled, "Cut the crap," he said to her, "We both know this is going to be more than once, I Don't think either of us has been this pleasently fucked in a long time... not to brag but you're making half lidded eyes and shaking and shivering like its your first time," he teased her, "Which, since you seem to have only dated humans before me, it might as well be," he teased her with a grin as he gyrated his hips up into her with a groan, "Fuck... you seem to get tighter and tighter as we keep going," he purred to her.

His unconcious body shifted his arm to wrap around her, shoulders and ass, a hand pressing her hips closer to his own as he whimpered. His hands moved in there bonds as he smiled up at her, "Let my arms go and just watch what I can do in our dreams together without having to worry about hurting you," He teased, "I'll treat you like a straight up sex toy," he teased her with a grin, "So what do you say, wanna let the bull off his chain? Fuck all night and wake up to fuck some more?" He teased, "By the time you wake up tomorrow morning you'll have all your little quirks showing, wings, tail and more," he said softly as he grinned up at her.

"Then I'll find demons." She could manage that, rather than admit it was a tempting thought to come back for more. There was no way she was having a fuck buddy relationship with her landlord, even if the sex was phenomenal. "Maybe I am getting tighter. My body works differently than the worn out housewives that you're used to at your job." She could vaguely feel him in the real world wrapping her tighter, the way that he pressed further into her and made her gasp even in the dream.

"No waking up to fuck more." She clicked her tongue but leaned forward, gasping again at the change in angle and the way that it made him slide against her in such a way that she nearly came right there. "I suppose I can let you off the chain." Wings, though? "You're very confident that you can get my wings to come out just because you made my tail appear." And her eyes, although that had been more on her part choosing to do that. "Alright bull, you can let loose." Concentrating just long enough to make the handcuffs unlock, she tossed them away with a grin. "Go on then."

Without missing a step he grabbed her arms and pressed them into her side. He held her in place as she felt his hips begin there movements, sharp heavy thrusts up int oher as he held her in place and bounced her on his cock, growling as he did so. He snorted again. He didn't want to have some kind of relationship with her, but god this sex... he could already see she was as addicted as he was. Going and finding demons? They wouldn't fuck her like he could. He was hung better than demons...

He growled a bit louder as he shifted the pair, pinning her down and keeping her ass up in the air as he mounted her. He could be as rough as he wanted in the dream, and he was. His grip got tighter, enough so that she would have felt bones start to ache in the real world, and his hips were hammering into her in such a way that she'd have been broken if this were realty. The urges and thrusting and growling, and his beastial nature was so rough and so much that it leaked into there sleeping bodies, with his hips bucking up into her unconscious body a bit. Now was the moment he taught her she'd never find another fuck like him. He didn't want a relationship though, just a fuck buddy. As terrible an idea as it was...

"That all you got, bull? You--" Her eyes nearly rolled back as she found herself being moved around, hands grabbing at anything that they could reach as she let out a quiet whine and her tail flicked around behind her back. All of the growling was enough to bring out a hunger in her despite having been sated before, like she could never get enough of the sound. Humans were so boring. They never growled, or bruised, just did their thing and fell asleep. This however..

"O-Okay, maybe one in the morning." This was such a terrible idea. Such a bad, bad idea and she needed to stop. To just wake up and leave his bed the moment that the dream was done. It was hard to think about that when his hips were slamming into her, his hands so rough on her that she swore she would have bruises and pains in real life. It would be worth it, so worth it, her ass pressing back into him as she whimpered and bit into her lip. "You're going to leave marks all over me, a-aren't you?" Fuck, she couldn't even speak without stuttering.

THe bull shivered, "Only when one of us needs release, yeah? Only in... in times of need... "he growled as he kept up his brutla pace, "I could break your bones if you wanted me too, its a dream is it not? I could bend you and toss you and do anything your twisted little heart desires," he growled, "But for now we'll just let the beast out, yeah?" He said as he had slowed down for a moment to address her before once again picking up speed growling again.

He kept up the pace through out the night and the dream. SHifting her onto her back, or pinning her legs above her head with a single hand, or bending her over various pieces of furniture, even going so far as to hold her to his body and fucking her in the air practically. He ravaged her in every way a man could and even some she hadn't ever thought of. The night dragged on and on until an uncomfortable ringing from the real world woke him.

His eyes fluttered open and he hesitated after a moment, realizing where he was and what had happened. He shivered as he tried to extract himself from her before looking at the clock and cursing loudly, "JESUS! I'm THREE HOURS LATE!" he said almost angrily, "Fuck me... what in the... how much... is this because you were draining me? Or in my dream? Fuck me," He growled as he got out of bed and moved around the room gathering things for his shower and his day.

Delilah woke with nearly every part of her body aching. It wasn't something she was accustomed to, a loud groan leaving her mouth at the sound of the ringing. Why was something ringing? Her eyes cracked open as she groaned again, realizing that Jack was sliding out from between her thighs with several curses. What was he so angry about--Oh. When his words finally registered she sat up quickly, wincing as she realized that had been a mistake.

"Excuse me? No, it has nothing to do with that. And if I remember correctly, you're the one who kept bending me over things!" What an asshole, that's how he wanted to start the day, just because he was late? "I did fuck you! See if it happens again though, starting off with that attitude. Fuckin' hell!" Sliding from the bed and storming off despite the fact that it hurt just to walk, she gave him the middle finger over her shoulder.

"I need a shower!" He could wait. If he was even later because she decided to take one, so be it. He could deal with it. Her fingers were already working through the long braid to undo it as she walked, slipping into the bathroom to brush it out as she started the shower and let it warm up. There were several marks all over her, large fingerprints on her hips and sides, red marks on her neck. "Oh for--I swear I'm going to murder him! Why the neck?! Why somewhere people can see?!"

The man barged into the bathroom behind her, "I didn't do shit to you in the real world, at least not that rough, I just...' He paused as he saw himself in the bathroom mirror. He dropped his clothes and cursed as he looked at himself, "LOOK AT WHAT YOU DID! It looks like I got into a fight iwth an ALLEY cat! How in the fuck did you do this to me!? I just... I can't..." he took a deep breath as he tried to calm down, "God... FUCK!" he said to her as he glared at her and saw her own angry look back.

He mumbled as he tossed his clothing on the towel rack before getting into the shower and starting it up. It didn't take long for him to be cleaning up and scrubbing, trying his hardest to get the phantom marks from his body as he kept his back to her, though she could see his arousal clear as day. The shower wasn't doing much to get him back to normal, and she could even see there wasn't any steam. Cold shower it was then.

"And I have bruises from your fingers all over my hips and sides! Probably on my ass too!" She spun around, trying to look at her backside before scowling. "I think there's a bruise there too! You're lucky that it'll fade in the next couple of days or I'd kick your ass right now!" At least he was marked just as equally, so that made her feel a little better about the situation. Good, he could remember every time that he looked at himself.

"Your back is pretty scratched up too." Sounding smug as she joined him in the shower, she squeezed around him towards the handles as she shivered. "Fuck this cold water stuff. I don't care if you're trying to get your dick to go down, I'm not freezing to death because of it!" Oh, she was wide awake and had energy, but she was also very sore, and very cranky. "You're as much to blame for it as I am, so don't start acting like I mauled you just because I could." Letting the water soak into her unbraided hair, she turned back to him and placed a hand on her hip. "What, big bad bull can't handle some marks?"

The man glared at her for a moment, "I was not blaming you but if you..." he paused as he saw her body with her hair down now. He smirked a little as he reached past her to turn the water up so it was a bit warmer, ideas drifting through his mind. One's he knew weren't entirely his own. He'd always been a rougher kind of guy, but not the kind to lift a woman up by her horns and throat and pin her to a wall while he railed her... no that thought had NEVER crossed his mind till talking to her just now. He licked his lips as he watched her grinning as the thought ran through his mind over and over.

Without his own body even realizing it he was moving. HE had pulled her up and pushed her against the wall growling at her as he did so, a arm to her throat pinning her as he guided himself to her warm, wet and still very inviting slit. He slid into her with a groan, "One for the road yeah? I almost feel like I can read your mind... you were thinking about me doing this huh? But a bit rougher... I'm not up for that right now, but after I get off work we'll see what happens," he said to her in a low growl.

He hesitated and let go, accidentally having her to slide down his cock as he winced, "Oh fuck..." h e muttered ,"What came over me?" He asked her softly as he shook his head, "Jesus christ when did we start fucking again?" he asked as he put his hands on her hips and gently moved her back and forth to get himself off.

"What are you--" Delilah's eyes went wide as her feet left the shower floor, an arm against her throat so quickly she didn't even have a chance to react. By the time she could even think to speak again he was already inside her, air hissing between her teeth as her hands grabbed for his arms. That had happened so fast she was almost in shock, and she stared at him in stunned silence. Had she been thinking about that? If she had it had been entirely subconsciously, a shriek leaving her mouth as he staggered back and she dug her nails into his arms. Her legs had already wrapped around his waist as he held her, her already sore body feeling the pressure of his large hands.

"Just now.. Apparently." Yet he was making no effort to stop, and her head tilted up to get a better look at him. "I thought you were already late for work." So much for no repeats. They were already doing it, so what was the harm in at least finishing? "Better make this a.." Panting quietly as she tightened her legs and sighed softly, Delilah gave him a bit of a smug smile. "Otherwise I might leave some more marks on you for you to complain about."

The man sighed, "Fuck, at this point I don't care, I'll tell them what happened," he said, 'Besides you can't really mark me up too much in the real world, this was all dream stuff... you didn't tell me this would transfer to real life by the way... did you not expect this either? Did you like... juice up too much?" he asked her as he thrust into her mechanically, clearly just trying to get the two off and not trying to make it anything more than just a chore... though his grunts and grip on her body betrayed that a little bit.

He drew in a deep breath as he began to move faster and faster, grunting as he kept her moving with him, his hands on her hips as the water warmed around them, filling the bathroom with steam. He bit his bottom lip, grunting as he felt his release building closer and closer ot his release. His groans and moans got more pattionate and his actions became more and more greedy as he gripped, grabbed and groped her, before he finally released in her yet again, panting as he leaned against hte wall, looming over her as his chest heaved, "Fuck... how many times has that been?" he mumbled.

"I didn't know it would happen." She also didn't make a habit of going into people's dreams, let alone having sex there. "Don't test me, I'll claw up your arms." She glanced down to where she was gripping them, tensing up as his hips moved faster and rougher against her own. The noises that came from him boosted her energy even more as she felt him beginning to truly enjoy himself, her nails raking down his arms as she struggled to hold herself up.

"Oh fuck, I'm close." Her body was still overly sensitive from all of their previous rounds as she squirmed against him and her head sagged back, her cry echoing off the shower walls as she felt him tensing up and then flooding her with warmth. "..So were you, apparently." She couldn't help but to laugh, the sound genuine as she felt herself nearly floating from the excess of energy. "I have no idea how many times.. But you should probably go to work." And I should probably start looking for another fuck so this doesn't keep happening..

The man grunted as he thrust into her a few more times, riding out his release into her. He panted as he held himself over her, shivering as he nodded, "yeah, I guess I should go to work," he grumbled as he sat there, still buried in her, "Guess I should... take my dick out of you too, "he said panting, "So we can both get on with our day..." he grunted. He moved himself back and forth as he stared at her and before he knew it he was humping her senseless again against the wall.

It took nearly twenty minutes for him to finally finish, pulling out of her with his cock semi-flaccid now at least. He panted as he shivered, "We can... talk about... this whole... thing later," he said, "I don't wanna take money off your rent or do something weird, that makes it feel like... you're being paid," he said to her softly, "And you aren't a... a whore," he said softly as he finished cleaning himself off before getting out and drying off, "Fuck... listen," he said to her, "I.... I'll be home later," he said, "You still have my phone number? It was on the ad.... You can call me when I get off work if you need anything from the store, I gotta stop by to grab some stuff anyways," he said to her, "See you tonight," he said as he took in a deep breath and tried to compose himself before leaving.

"Yeah, you probably should take your dick out of me." She laughed quietly, eyes falling down to look between their bodies where he was slowly moving. The movement didn't stay slow for long as she felt her back hit the wall, a small shriek leaving her mouth as his hips crashed into hers and ravaged her already sensitive body. She lost count of how many times he made her orgasm by the end of it, her nails stuck into his skin and her panting so loud she could barely hear anything else. Damn bull.

"Nothing to talk about. I said it's not happening again." It would have been more convincing if her voice wasn't shaking almost as badly as her legs, and by the time he set her down her cheeks were pink and she was turning away. "Yeah, I have your number. I don't think I need anything. Go on to work, bull. Let the bitches there be jealous of all the marks I left on you." She snickered quietly, washing herself slowly under the water. Oh, it was going to be an interesting day.

Work was hell. if the glares from the various women who were his clients weren't enough, the teasing form his coworkers was worse. Not only that but there were a few other issues with a ticket from parking his car wrong, and of course the distraction of what the fuck he was going to do when he got home later. He lived with a succubus who was, in no short terms, the best fuck of his life. Just remembering the things they had done in the shower that morning was enough to get him worked up at work, which a few people were happy to point out. He cursed himself out as he tried to figure out how the hell he was going to live with her.

He came out of his thoughts as a coworker pointed out that he'd been clocked not just long enough to make up for the hours he missed, but for even an extra hour more. NOt that it would be a problem he put in some OT, the owner rarely cared about it with him. He let out a soft sigh as he went into the back to pack things up, only to hear one of his previous characters come back. He cursed to himself, and came out only to find a client, drunk off her ass angrily shouting at some poor employee. After seeing him though, she got pissed. She started shouting and screaming at him as he tried ot calm her down. God he hadn't realized his clients cared about his being in a relationship so much... not that he was in one.

Then it happened. The woman picked up something from the desk, he didn't see what, and she threw it. He didn't have time ot move out of the way and he was still so out of it that he barely registered it as it hit him in the face, giving him a hell of a black eye. The woman said if she didn't get her money back they'd hear from her lawyer, and he cursed a bit as he shook his head>

After filling out a bit of paperwork he finally made his way home, collapsing on the sofa inside the house with a groan. Today had sucked. It had been absolutely miserable. He wasn't quite sure it was worth the night they shared. He lay on the couch for a bit before letting out a groan of annoyance, he had forgotten to go to the store. He sat up and sighed, knowing he should head out again but not wanting too... he sat in limbo for a bit just trying to catch up with his thoughts.

What did she have to do today? Nothing, so far as she remembered. A couple of days had been taken off work so that Delilah could take her time moving in, and she was able to try and relax while her sore body recovered from the night.. And morning spent with the bull. There seemed to be a fair amount of food in the house as it was, and after finding and making some coffee she plopped down on the couch to watch some television. It wasn't particularly interesting at first, but it was something to do other than just laying in bed aching. Once she got bored with that however she began to do some light cleaning, making sure that any fishes in the kitchen were cleaned and put away before she moved on to other tasks. At least she hadn't ended up living with a wolf that shed everywhere any time he shifted, so it could be worse.

The house was vacuumed the best she could manage, any remnants of dirt swept up before she found herself bored again. Maybe she could go out and do something. The weather was tolerable enough this time of year still and after getting properly dressed she left the house for a bit. Just enough to go out and do some light shopping, which resulted in a new piece of jewelry for her navel and some new sets of lingerie. It was in her nature, she just couldn't help herself! It was impossible to resist wearing a set around the house just to see how comfortable they would end up being, but at least she made certain her shirt and sweatpants hid the bright red clothing properly for when her housemate returned from work.

By the time that he finally did she was already upstairs lounging around on her phone, browsing through the endless supply of internet memes as the door opened. The loud groan that came from downstairs was clearly one of displeasure rather than relief at being home, her ear twitching as she slowly got out of her bed. Did she even check to see why he was clearly unhappy, or did she leave him be? After a moment of debating Delilah gave a quiet groan of her own and left the room, padding down to the living room where she spotted him on the couch.

"What the fuck happened to you today?" Wincing at the obvious black eye he sported she skirted past towards the kitchen, going in and grabbing two glasses to mix up two very strong drinks for them. It was one expertise she had, after all. "Here." Going out and handing him one glass she sipped her own, cocking a light eyebrow before sighing. "Who did you piss off? You fuck someone's wife, or somethin'?"

Back
Top Bottom