Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Red letter day (Degasaurusrex and LFP)

"YES its a fucking issue!"
918dfbb153185139a6df41f3a2af2bf6.png
shouted at the woman. He glared at her before pointing to the sink, "I've told you, a LOT of times, I'm not good with the color red, and when you leave fucking BLOODY DISHES and clothes around the house, its starting to cause a lot of fucking ISSUES!" he said.

The woman glared at him, flipping him off and shouting back before going up the stairs to her room.

Jack let out a groan, "I'm not your fucking father, I'm not your care taker. Get your shit, get out, This is the SEVENTH time I've had to talk to you, and you still haven't paid me rent for the last two weeks despite the fact I know you have the cash for it. You keep going to that club so the only way you could be getting in is either bribing or..."

The woman came back out, glaring down at him, "I fucking DARE you to finish that thought, I'm doing WHAT?" she hissed.

The Minotaur paused before snarling, "You have until Friday to get the fuck out, Three days more than you deserve," he said angrily as he went and sat on a sofa in the living area. He pulled out his phone and started to type up an ad as the woman packed her things and started her moving out process....

"Looking for roommate. House on the outskirts of town, only one roommate, owner of house. Room is cheap, 12 by 10 room with large window. Attached bathroom, and walk in closet. Room only costs 650, close to many amenities. Use of kitchen and laundry is all included. Few rules, discussed when you visit. Open as soon as you are ready to move in! Inquiries contact Jack Wilder. Must be okay with Minotaur (Not a demon but open for demons to rent)"

As he was finishing up he felt a bottle smash against the back of his head and he shouted angrily, cursing at the woman as she left the building.He cursed as he stood up and cleaned up himself. He tried as hard as he could to keep calm but eventually put a fist through the wall in the kitchen. A few hours of cleaning and a quick patch job with some drywall he kept on hands just in case someone came by early. Life was tough for the eight foot tall bull man, but at the very least evicting this vampire bitch who had been renting from him, or more accuratley free loading, was a hell of a start. Maybe things would look up for him. Just maybe.

dczgeq1-ea4cad0c-b07b-4887-98ec-d8526cac2f6e.jpg

September 14th

"Looking for roommate. House on the outskirts of town, only one roommate, owner of house. Room is cheap, 12 by 10 room with large window. Attached bathroom, and walk in closet. Room only costs 650, close to many amenities. Use of kitchen and laundry is all included. Few rules, discussed when you visit. Open as soon as you are ready to move in! Inquiries contact Jack Wilder. Must be okay with Minotaur (Not a demon but open for demons to rent)"

It wasn't quite the ad Delilah had thought would catch her attention, but the rent was within her budget, and living with another immortal seemed a tad better than living with a human. That, and it was better than a tiny apartment, so if all went well, it could be the thing she needed to turn her life around. A minotaur, though, that wasn't a creature she was used to being around. For a woman that was barely two inches over five feet tall, something that big would be her polar opposite. Still, it was worth a shot, and so she made the inquiry and set up a date to meet the man.

It had been a bizarre meeting, one that had left her craning her head to look up at him when he'd opened the door. After the initial adjustment period had worn off and she was able to see the house, she was pleasantly surprised by what she found. For the price of rent, it was well worth it, even if it meant that she would have to cut down on some of her spending when it came to unnecessary things.

His rule of no red in the home caught her a bit off guard, but considering that most of her wardrobe came in darker colors or blues and greens, it wasn't a large enough issue to be a deal breaker. Their meeting had gone well, no hostility as they made friendly banter and discussed the details and payment. Hell, she'd been waiting for some time to find a new place, and eagerly parted with the money once there was a written agreement made out as to her monthly dues.

"Oh for--Watch it, you big oafs!" Screeching at one of the movers as she glared, Delilah bounded across the driveway to swat irritably at the human man. "I knew I shouldn't have hired humans to do a demon's work. Just--You've already been paid, go on. I've got the big one to help me." Jack had been kind enough to offer to help her with the moving in, but she'd still hired movers to get everything out of her own place, and to dispose of the things she no longer needed, like old furniture. "Go on, get!" Shooing the men off even as they grumbled and glanced back at her jean covered rear, she stuck out her tongue before turning to her new roommate. "I swear, what is it with humans?"

The Minotaur shrugged, "You can uh... say that if you want. But I'm gonna be honest, I work with a lot of Humans. See a lot of them at the Gym. Gotta hand it to them, they at least try," he said to her with a raised brow, "Also, they are human, ya know? They gotta work out or they collapse or become fat..." he said to her, "Hell, I'm in better shape than most minotaurs because we're about... well, the same. I'm a bit stronger than your average human," he said as he crouched and picked up the piece of furniture by himself, "Lets get this up the stairs to your room yeah?" he said.

It took almost an hour before he got all her things up in the room and set up just how she wanted them but when he was done he wiped his brow and sighed, "I'm gonna go relax with a beer downstairs, I wasn't expecting to move so much. I guess its nice, what with all the moving I'm assuming you're planning on staying for a bit," He said with a smile. He had taken his shirt off at some point and draped it over a shoulder. He gave a little stretch before sighing, "Uh... you know where the shower is yeah? I've got one in the master so that one is your private bathroom, its ab it bigger than the master but feel free to use it however you like... I might use it from time to time though," he warned her as he turned and walked out.

He smirked a little. She looked cute. Really cute. Fuck, she was hot. At least he had eye candy at home now. He licked his lips and wondered aimlessly if she had a boyfriend. Though with her being a succubi, he was guessing she wasn't that kind of person. He shrugged it off a little bit before grabbing his beer from the fridge and settling in at the sofa. He turned on the TV and checked to make sure she was still upstairs before slowly sliding a hand down to his crotch, giving himself a bit of a grope and readjusting so that if she did come down, she wouldn't see his bulge. He figured it might be a little awkward.

As he adjusted himself he looked over his shoulder and shouted up the stairs at her, "I was gonna buy food tonight, a move in gift basically, what are you a fan of?" he said, "I can order pretty much anything, we got lots of places around here, so just... say whatever, I'm picking up the bill tonight!" he said to her as he focused on his phone now. He was still adjusting himself as he fiddled with his phone.

"I don't have to worry about getting fat." She shrugged. "Never have, and never will." Grinning at him and displaying the small fangs behind her lips, Delilah watched with interest as he easily picked up the dresser and took it towards the door. Oh, that was going to be very useful when she needed help, especially considering she usually had to climb on counters to get things. Pity that wings weren't easy to control, and nearly falling off the counter was usually the more safe of the two options when it came to that.

"So long as we get along, yeah, I'll be staying for awhile. It's a really nice place, and I can afford it. Considering what I was paying for a small apartment, I'm getting so much more here." Oh, her own private bathroom? Things were just getting better and better. "Your house," She shrugged. "Just tell me if you're going to in case I need anything out of there." That was reasonable enough, right?

Now that her room was set up, although the boxes would all needed unpacked, it was beginning to look a lot more like a home. Or part of one, anyway. Still better than the apartment. Now that she'd warmed up significantly from moving everything in, or at least the bits she'd done, the sweater had to go. It landed on her bed in a disheveled pile, a hand smoothing out her braid as she opened up one of the totes containing her clothing. The shower could wait until later, because she was definitely going to need one before her plans for the night. A tank top went on over her bra as she tugged up her jeans, padding back down the stairs at the sound of his voice.

"You don't have to yell, you know." A pointed ear twitched as she gave him an amused expression upon reaching the bottom of the stairs. "My hearing is just as good as yours. Do you always grab yourself when you order food?" Speaking bluntly as she skirted around the couch, she placed a hand on her hip before shrugging. "Surprise me, food is food. Don't forget--I know I mentioned it was a possibility--But I'm having company later this evening. I'll make sure not to let him get into your stuff and we won't bother you, I just wanted to remind you."

He tugged his hand back and blushed a bit, "Jesus! You move quick... and quietly," he said, "I'm sorry, no, I just uh... figured I'd uh... fix myself," he said honestly as he gave her an embarrassed look, "Okay, well then, I should state it now, I don't exactly eat beef but I don't mind if you eat it, so if you want a hamburger go ahead... I'll eat other meat," he said, "Speaking off... how about Chinese? Sweet and sour chicken, fried rice and the like," he said.

He paused a moment as he thought about what she had said, "Yeah, no don't worry, you can have folks over but if you give out another key, make sure its only to... ya know, someone special," he said to her, "I don't want you giving it to some pick up or something, not that I think you will," he said clarifying as he finished and tossed his phone on the couch next to him, "And I figure I should mention it, you don't have to worry about that. Work keeps me busy and I Don't really have anyone I'm involved with, so... this space's only feminine touch will be from you," he teased her with a smirk.

He flipped through the channels as he sat a little uncomfortably. Shifting every so often as he paused, "So uh... you're a succubus right? I'm surprised you wanted to move in out here... don't you types like to live in the city where everyone is and partying? Not that I'm judging, though you're free to judge me," He said, "Straight up, staring at your uh.. body... well it makes a red blooded guy... ya know," he said to her with a smirk, "If that's gonna be an issue I'll figure out how to fix it, I'm sure I can grab some pills or something... anti boner pills or whatever," he said.

"I'm light on my feet," She shrugged. "Makes sense, the beef thing. I promise I won't purposely eat dripping beef in front of you. I'll take it to my room or eat it somewhere else," The twitching of her mouth indicated it was at least partially a joke. "Chinese is fine. Just order a lot, because my metabolism is pretty quick, so I'll probably get hungry again later. Midnight snacks and all." Her face twisted into a bit of disgust at his mention about the key, her head shaking furiously.

"Oh hell no. Both on the key and a special someone. I'm not about that life." Plopping down in a chair not far from the couch, she crossed her legs and leaned back with a tired sigh. "I'm not going to decorate the place in pink and flowers, it's not really my thing. I prefer black clothes," She gestured to her tank top. "Or sometimes blue, when I want to match the diamonds." Aforementioned blue diamonds on her skin crinkled as she laughed, her fingers tapping first at her face and then her shoulders. "Does make it hard to wear other colors, sometimes."

Glancing at the television briefly to see what was on, her head turned towards him when he finally spoke again. Of course, the topic was bound to come up eventually, but she hadn't expected it to come up so soon. A wicked grin spread over her face as she propped an elbow on her knee, leaning forward to settle her chin in a hand. Always with the cliche. Of course she loved partying, but even she took breaks from that.

"I'm not a full blooded succubus, I don't have a tail waving around do I? Or wings, they're a hassle. Broke a lamp with them once," She cringed at the memory. "I'm perfectly capable of going out to party if I want to, it's not that hard to travel a little bit." Her eyes went to his lap, eyebrows raising slowly. "Most men stare at me," She shrugged. "I'm used to it. How do you think I met the guy that's coming over later?"

He shrugged, "Didn't know if you were one of those special types... find a guy with a cock you can't live without and all that," he teased her with a chuckle. He looked over at her, "Well, I do apologize and I'll try to keep my mind outta the gutter," he said, "That being said... truth be told I don't have a lot women coming over... the few times in the last few months I've done anything it was at work... there's a shower we have a permanent out of order sign on, and we use it for our own...uses," he said to her with a smirk, "THoug hI'm guessing youve done it in places I can only imagine..." he said.

He let it go silent for a few moments before smiling again, "So... speaking of... you being what you are, how old are you? A few hundred? Thousand?" He asked curiously, "I'm uh... 32, a little old I guess," he said, "But I mean... minotaur can live to... my dad is still around and he's 135," he said to her, "And that's considered middle age basically," he said with a shrug. He glanced at her again and couldn't help but let his eyes wander body again as he smiled, "Well, I'm not going to say anything super creepy, but coming home to you regardless of your age is gonna be a hell of a thing," he said with a smile.

The man shifted, "Full blooded succubus.... or not one at least," He said with a smile, "So that means your part human at least? Or something else? Or is that a sore subject? I'm... I am an open book, you ask me anything and I'll answer as honestly as I can," He said as he tugged at his nose ring a little with a smile, "But I'm a bit... blunt I'm told... and at the same time very dense, so if you need something you can't dance around it," he said with a shrug.

"Oh, you can't imagine the places I've had sex." Grinning at him again, she tilted her head and clicked her tongue. "Weren't you taught not to ask a lady her age? I jest, I'm not so easily offended. I'm really not that old, a few hundred, definitely not thousand." He was only thirty two? She wasn't quite sure the standard lifespans of minotaurs, so she'd never thought to consider his age.

"Not human at all. I'm still a full blooded demon." Giving him a slightly offended look, she flexed her fingers before patting at her horns. "Just not a full succubus. There's different types of demons, you know." Contemplating what all she could ask him, she tapped at her chin before leaning back in the chair and shrugging. "I'm sure I'll think of all sorts of intrusive questions at some point, but right now I'm on a bit of a one track mind; and that's food." Both kinds of food, that day. "I guess I'll ask the polite basics. What do you do, other than work? Or are you one of those workaholics that sometimes has sex at work?"

"Oh, you can't imagine the places I've had sex." Grinning at him again, she tilted her head and clicked her tongue. "Weren't you taught not to ask a lady her age? I jest, I'm not so easily offended. I'm really not that old, a few hundred, definitely not thousand." He was only thirty two? She wasn't quite sure the standard lifespans of minotaurs, so she'd never thought to consider his age.

"Not human at all. I'm still a full blooded demon." Giving him a slightly offended look, she flexed her fingers before patting at her horns. "Just not a full succubus. There's different types of demons, you know." Contemplating what all she could ask him, she tapped at her chin before leaning back in the chair and shrugging. "I'm sure I'll think of all sorts of intrusive questions at some point, but right now I'm on a bit of a one track mind; and that's food." Both kinds of food, that day. "I guess I'll ask the polite basics. What do you do, other than work? Or are you one of those workaholics that sometimes has sex at work?"

The minotaur man laughed, "HA! Straight to it? Yeah, I have sex at work, as I thought I implied," he teased her, "Yeah, I have sex at work, and I'm usually working, or here at home watching TV or something else. I think the last time I had sex in a bed was when I was..." he paused, "Dear god, I think it was my 21'st birthday with Chelsea," he said before pausing and letting out a soft and annoyed sigh, "I uh... She was a highschool sweetheart... things didn't end up working out, she cheated on me, said I was too rough, and too big, and... I can't blame her I guess..." he said with a shrug.

Painful memory. He sat in his chair slumped a bit before straightening up again and clearing his throat, "My turn? Or would you rather I not ask questions? "he asked her as the door bell rang to save the both of them. He got up and moved to the door. He came back quickly with two bags of food and set it on the coffee table in front of both of them before going into the kitchen and coming back with some dishes and two glasses with a bottle of wine. He popped the cork and poured some, the bottle had been opened before, but it looked amazing, "1931 French wine, red. Pairs great with chinese food," he said teasingly, "I just wanted to mark our little get together and all that. Its nice to have a new roomate who isn't as... hot headed, I guess. If I ever do push buttons, tell me and I'll make sure not to do it again," he said to her with a smile, "That being said," he told her as he lifted his wine glass, "To being roomates?" he said with a curious look towards her.

"And that's why I don't date. Never have past the initial date, but that was always a charade to get down to business, so that doesn't really count, I guess." She mimicked his shrug, watching the way that he reacted to speaking of a past memory. "Ask away. I'm not easily offended.. Most of the time. I get a bit cranky when I'm hungry, but that's its own territory." The sound of the doorbell drew her attention, an ear twitching as she sat there patiently waiting for the food.

"Oh, wine? I haven't had wine in.. Well, forever. I usually stick to the harder stuff when I go out. Might as well enjoy the night when you're going out to have fun." Still, she wasn't one to turn down vintage wine, and she took the glass gratefully before sipping at it. "That's pretty good, actually. I'm really not a fan of wine, but the older it is, the more bearable it is." She snorted at his assumption, giving him a wicked smile before getting her food ready to eat. "Oh trust me, you shouldn't think that. I've broken a few noses at bars before." Lifting her own glass, she inclined her head slightly. "To being roommates."

He clinked glasses with her and gave her a wink, "Here's to hoping its for a long time to come, eh?" he said to her. He sipped at his own before putting it down and filling a plate with rice and chicken, "Don't you worry," he said to her, "I got the harder stuff. Only rule of the bar and the kitchen is replace what you eat," he said to her, "Fairly simple, yeah?" he asked her as he settled back in the chair and settled on a random adult cartoon show. The characters were making and saying some rather crude things, and while he wasn't laughing he did smirk at one or two things before changing the channel to a generic cooking show, "Sorry, I shoulda asked, gross out humor while eating but... yeah," he said.

He watched a few moments of a show about a very angry chef screaming at lesser chef's before calming a bit and trying to help them. The man was hugely famous, and a well known demon of wrath. Gordon Ramsled was his name. Jack continued to eat, making brief commentary on the show, and a few brief comments and even a lewd joke at one point. He continued for a bit till he had his fill with the food before them, settling back with a hand on his stomach as he sighed, "I'm gonna have to do some workouts after my shower to burn these calories off," he said, "But it was worth it, tasted good," he said as he poured a second glass for himself and offered her one as well.

Once she was done he cleaned up and stored the leftovers in the fridge before walking past her and stretching a bit, "I'm gonna hit the showers, I can use the one in my master bedroom since I'm guessing you'll wanna freshen up for your companion later," he said teasingly, "Try to keep it a little quite, I got morning shift which means I'm up early.... I'd appreciate you keeping it quite around 2 AM at latest," he said, "Enjoy the rest of your night if I don't see you again," he said to her with a playful wave before he made his way up to the master bedroom.

His shower took longer than usual. A quick jerk turned into a bit longer of one, and even once he had cum he realized it wasn't going down. This was just gonna be something he'd have to start to live with. She smelled so... he shivered and twitched in his hand, glancing down at the massive meat stick. She was small, especially for a demon. But god damn was she curved in all the right places. He let out a soft sigh as he gave up on jerking it and finished showering off, putting a towel around himself and getting out.

Thats when he heard it. The knock at the door. He hadn't thought about it, he just tied off his towel, hanging it a bit on his meat stick, before walking down the stairs and going to the front door, "Hold your damn horses, I'm coming!" he snorted as he got to the door and threw it open. It wasn't a delivery person of any kind. It was just.... some guy. Some guy who looked a bit shocked and very very lost.

"is...is uh..Delilah... uh... here?" he asked.

Jack gave him a curious look before things clicked, "Oh, you're her male caller, huh?" he said in a grunt, "Yeah yeah, come on in," he said as he stepped aside. The man walked in, brushing against his towel despite trying as hard as he could not too. He stared at him a bit before Jack raised an eyebrow, "I don't swing that way and if you're here for her I'm guessing you don't either," he grunted, "I'd appreciate you NOT looking at me like that," he said as he moved to the couch and settled down on it staring at the man who stood there shifting nervously.

"So you... uh... you're her... uh... pimp?" he asked, "Like some kinda demon... pimp guy or something?" he asked.

Jack's eyes shot open a bit as he heard those words, "Excuse me?" he said as he stood up, his towel falling away now, "The fuck did you just call me?" he asked as he took a step towards the poor man who panicked and stepped back against the wall as the Minotaur moved closer, "Do I look like a pimp? Or a demon?" he hissed.

The man sputtered, "Yes!? I mean NO! Or... or whatever will get you to... to back off," he said, "I... I didn't mean to.... GAH! Fuck this! A succubus isn't worth it, I'll just go to fucking Vegas!" he shouted as he darted to the door, strugglign with it for a few moments before dashing outside and slamming it shut behind him. Jack stood there, snorting and breathing heavily as he stared at teh door, ass to the stairs that lead up to there rooms as his cock stood semi-stiff and swung pendulum between his legs.

"Yes, yes, workouts. I'm so glad I don't have to do that." The food and wine had both been excellent, and while she wasn't even so much as buzzed, it had been an enjoyable meal. His choice of television had been entertaining as well, and by the time it was finished and everything cleaned up, she was more than ready to get prepared for her visitor of the night.

"Yes, yes, I definitely do need to." She was already up the stairs and to the bathroom that had been deemed hers, although she only took a couple of minutes to rinse off before checking that her braid was intact, and she could get herself dressed. Or somewhat dressed, at least. She did do the decency of putting on a bra, if only for the sake of her new roommate. It would end up coming off once she was back in her room, anyway. Besides, it tended to be amusing watching the human's reactions when she took it off and then revealed the matching, usually lace panties to it.

"What's going on down there?!" Catching the tail end of the conversation and hearing the door slam, she bolted to the stairs just in time to realize that her fling for the evening had left. "Are you fucking serious!? Do you always answer the door in a towel?" Thundering down the stairs and throwing open the front door, she let out a series of curses in another language and threw up a middle finger at the retreating man. "Oh for--I bet your cock is small anyway! You don't know what you're missing!" Closing the door with a loud click, she turned around to give Jack an exasperated look. "What was that all about?"

He hesitated now, looking a bit sheepish as he tried to cover himself, making his way back to the couch to grab his towel, "I uh..." he began to say as he covered himself up a bit, "I uh... I'm so..." he gulped hard, "I didn't mean to scare your boy toy off," he said nervously, "And no, I don't answer the door like this often!" he said to her, "I was just... taking a shower... and cleaning up after the long day... I figured I'd work out again, a few push ups or something, nothing to break a sweat, but... I took my shower and heard the knock..." he said.

He paused, "I'm not exactly used to a roommate having folks over, so I answered it real quick and the first thing the guy did was... stare at me like I was an alien. I told him to come in and he asked me if I was.... a pimp and a demon, and no offense to you but I... I absolutely HATE being called a demon," he said through gritted teeth, "So after he... you know, after he asked me about being a demon and after he acted like a bit of a... prick," he said trying to find a proper word as he shifted and covered himself more, "And I got pissed... I'm sorry, I'm really REALLY sorry, is there something I can do to help you out? What... did you even want him for?" he said sounding a bit innocent.

He looked at her, "If you needed to like... drink blood or something then I'm... more than willing to buy you synthetic or something... whatever it is you needed him for I can... try to fix it," he said before pausing, "Cause... you know you're a..." he paused, "Succubus... so you... you needed... him for...' He said as he started to put things together. He gulped as he sat there, "Oh...' he said sounding a bit dry, "Uh... well... shit... is there a service I can call or something I can call to get you what you need? I don't want you to go... is it hungry? Do you need it too like, eat or something?" he asked her.

"Clearly you're not a demon." Narrowing her eyes at him, she huffed out an irritated breath and placed her hands on her hips. "You could have just told him to wait outside!" Blood? Where did he get that concept from? "I'm not a damn vampire! Did you really let me move in without knowing much about succubi and demons? Good lord, you're a bit goofy, aren't you?" Cracking a grin as her temper calmed down and she watched him put everything together in his head, she held up a finger and tried to formulate words. A service?

"I'm not calling an escort service! I--Oh, I'll be fine for now," Grumbling quietly even as she felt a hint of the irritation returning, she threw her hands up before going over and flopping down into a corner of the couch. "Just put some television on or something." A distraction was what she needed, and there was no sense in getting upset at her roommate over a simple mistake. She could control herself. Probably. Maybe. Hopefully.

He frowned, "I'm really sorry, I didn't mean to ruin your night... if you want me to... ya know... leave you alone I can do that, I can also go track him down, the guy was wearing enough cologne I can track him for a few blocks I bet," he said to her honestly. He let out a soft sigh as she suggested the TV. He flipped on the TV and passed her the remote, "Lords I feel miserable for chasing off your... boy toy," he said nervously.

He sat back and hesitated, "I gotta admit... I am kinda... I think some of it might have been jealousy. The guy was kinda of a douche... he asked me if I was your pimp, like you had a pimp or something, it was super... rude and dickish," he said making a slight face before he gulped a little again. He looked at her, and bit his bottom lip, "I gotta admit a lot of it might have been jealousy, you're really good looking and uh... you remind me a bit of the gym bunnies we get in January. The curves and the looks... you're drop dead gorgeous," he said, "But I think... I guess this is kinda weird thing for me to say when we're roomates, yeah?" he said nervously.

"I'm not a prostitute! And he was wearing cologne!? I told him not to--God some people's memory. That stuff irritates my nose so much, he never would have gotten to see me naked at that point unless he scrubbed off in the shower first. Obviously, I wouldn't have him do that here either." Still, what was she supposed to do now? She didn't like repeat flings so there wasn't anyone she could call, but finding someone else required going out, and she was starving in that aspect, so she was steadily getting exhausted, and more irritable the more she thought about the subject.

"Well, thanks for the compliment. I know I'm pretty good looking, it's the succubus blood in me. We're supposed to be attractive so we can get laid whenever we want to. Offering to suck a dick only gets you so far if you're not good looking. Apparently men tend to like long hair and horns. I've had some.. Pretty interesting comments on the horns." She gave him a sly look before turning her attention back the television. "Anyway, let's just.. Relax, watch some stuff, and just have a good first night. No getting off on the wrong foot the first day. Don't suppose you have anything stronger than wine to drink, though? I could use something to relax after that."

He grunted as he stood up again, his towel slipping off once more before he grabbed it, "Son of a bitch... I'm gonna put on some... boxers at least," he said as he made his way up the stairs quickly. He came back down wearing a pair of basketball shorts, "Going commando under this," he said to her, not sure why at this point. With that he made his way into the kitchen and came back with a glass filled with ice, two tumblers for them and a bottle of very nice vodka.

He grabbed two cubes and put them in his own before pouring the booze in there, "Maybe I can give myself whiskey dick," he muttered to himself, just loud enough for her to hear, but not on purpose of course. He downed his first drink quickly and poured a second before pausing a moment, "I'll be right back," he said getting up again. He came back with a few other bottles of various colors and a small lemon and juicer. He set himself up and made himself some kind of drink before glancing at her, "Long island ice-tea, want one? I used to be a bartender and I still know some of the drinks," he said, "By heart practically," he added.

"You do that. The last thing I need is to see your dick right now." Peeking at him subtly as he made his way towards the stairs and then ascended, she shook her head before flipping through some more of the channels. Something violent, she needed something violent and bloody to keep her mind off the current predicament. She could wait one more day, and then hit up the bars and find someone to take home. It would be so easy, it always was.

"Why are you talking about whiskey dick when you're bringing out vodka?" Narrowing her eyes as he disappeared yet again, she could smell the different scents in the air as he returned with colored drinks and the juicer. "Those are pretty strong. I hope you make them stronger than humans do at the bars, so yes, please, make me a fucking long island. Maybe then I can just drink until I get sleepy, and get some extra sleep to make up for the effort of moving." She paused, giving him a slight, grateful smile. "Thank you for the help, by the way. It made it go so much quicker."

He hesitated, "Made what go quicker?" he said oblivious. He shifted again as he made her one and nodded, "The stuff I have tends to be stronger, yeah," he said, "Proof on most of this stuff would knock a human out pretty quick," he said, "I tend to drink a lot when I do drink, though I tend to try to avoid it," he asid, "So uh... you heard me muttering to myself? I guess you got pretty good hearing then?" he said, filing that information away for later. Can't fuck that up again. That would just be embarrassing.

He drank another drink before shifting, "Yeah, you gave me a pretty bad... ya know..." he said to her as he shifted again, "Got me all hard and I gotta admit, I tried to get rid of it in the shower, didn't work. Which is a bit new... maybe I'll have to buy some toys or something just so I can... deal with having you around. Not that its your fault or that I'm upset, just... ya know, its gonna be a learning thing," He said as he reached over and spilled a bottle, cursing as he grabbed for it. The remote was the first thing he grabbed and it changed channels quickly to a much more...sensual scene from some movie before it sputtered and died. He gave a growl, "Oh fucks sake, this is cartoonish," he said as he stood up, obviously tenting his pants as he moved past her again, 'I'm gonna get batteries," he said as he made his way into the kitchen.

"I have excellent hearing." Tapping one of her pointed ear, she let it twitch even without looking away from the television. She'd finally managed to find a violent war movie, shoulders drooping as she relaxed and nodded. "Keep that in mind when you decide to utter anything filthy about me." Her lips twitched. "Well, that's definitely a lot of information. Sorry you couldn't get off." She shrugged. "Take care of it when I go to bed, I guess." That did make her wonder something. How good was his sense of smell, would he be able to smell it whenever she did have people over to sleep with?

"Toys though, huh? Interesting." Had he never met any type of succubus before? It didn't seem like it, and she wasn't putting on any charms, as diluted as hers could be, so she couldn't possibly be affecting him so much, could she? "Oh for--Be careful!" Steadying the bottle, her head whipped towards the screen at the sound of soft, drawn out moaning. "You have got to be fucking kidding me.." Muttering under her breath as the remote died and he stood up, she placed a hand on her face to cover the look of complete helplessness and annoyance.

"I'm just gonna.. Go up to my room and do some unpacking. Do what you gotta do." Grabbing her drink and making a beeline for the stairs, she was already all of the way up by the time he returned with the batteries. A cold shower was tempting, but instead she grabbed the first box she found and opened it up to start unpacking. It needed done anyway, it was the perfect distraction. She would go downstairs when she needed more alcohol, and keep to herself. She could do that, she could control herself.

Jack hestiated as she got up, "Fuck me, I'm sorry! I'm... " he sighed. He cursed himself a bit before he settled back down and switched back to another TV show again. He cleaned up the table and sat there, for a bit, finishing up a few episodes of that show from earlier. He beat himself up in his mind, cursing himself for fucking things up so steadily. This all just seemed so...

He let out a sigh as he moved the table out of the way, leaving the TV on some random show. He had blown almost an hour watching TV, maybe more, and had given up. He was gonna work out and go to bed. He pulled a large blue work out mat from under one of the sofa's and spread it out in front of the TV, before starting to do a few things. He started with crunches, moving up and down, and working up a slight sweat before moving onto one arm push ups. He was loud when working out. Grunting and groaning as he moved up and down, back and forth on the mat. He was still shirtless, and that suited him just fine as he worked up a bit of a sweat.

The grunts groans and smell of a man working out filled the lower room. Once he got into the zone he tended to lose track of the rest of the world. Jumping jacks, more push ups, stretches and more. By the time the first hour had passed he was stretching rather lewdly. For such a big guy, he seemed to be quite flexible... And he knew yoga apparently. His stretching and winding down hadn't helped him with his original problem though, and he began to get annoyed by that fact.

Once. She'd gone back down once during the unpacking to refill her glass with nothing but straight alcohol. That's what it had taken to finally get her a buzz, and the smell of the liquor was all she could suss out at first. At first. That changed after about an hour, when she could hear what sounded like the table being moved across the floor. Whatever, no big deal. If he wanted to rearrange his own house, who was she to disagree? Then it reached her nose. The smell of sweat, of desire, the very thing that she fed on. She was hungry, so hungry.

"Why? Dear lord if you exist, why are you doing this to me on the first night I've moved into my new place?" The man was roughly three feet taller than her, and dwarfed her in size in every way imaginable. That was the type of temptation that had to be emanating such delicious scents from downstairs? "I swear to god I'm going to end up murdering him and going to immortal jail for it." It wasn't like she could hide a body that big even if she tried.

"What the fuck are you doing down here?! I can smell and hear you all the way upstairs over the straight vodka!" Stopping as she reached the bottom of the stairs, she nearly dropped the glass before regaining her composure. She hadn't changed at all, too caught up in distracting herself with unpacking, still standing in her tank top and shorts as she let out a quiet growl. "Do you realize I can smell you? Am I going to have to smell how horny you are all the time?!"

He paused as he heard her starting to shout. He finished his stretching before turning to her, "What?" He said to her, "What do you mean my arousal.... I was working out to try to get past that, and what do you mean smell how horny I am? Its not like I came!" he said back as he put his hands up, "For the love of all that's..." he said trailing off, "What do you mean you can smell me? When I'm sweaty? I work out, I do it at home and at work. I do a lot of it. And I shower like... three times a day, yeah, I was finishing up here so I could go shower off," he said, "I don't know how you can smell me being... horny or whatever," he said.

He stepped towards her and put ups his hands, "I can go to my bedroom, and just be done with this alright? We can both sleep on it... I'm gonna go... take a long cold shower, and you can do whatever you need to do," he said as he stood next to her for a moment. HE reached out and put a hand on her shoulder before letting out a sigh, "I'm sorry that the first night here's gone so bad, I'm REALLY sorry about all that," he said as he paused a moment, his own nose twitching a bit before he paused, "I uh... I really am..." he shivered as a finger stretched out and stroked her cheek, "No... bad Jack," he said to himself loud enough for her to hear again before moving again, "Listen, if this was a bad idea, you'll get a full refund and everything thing else back," he said to her, "I'm gonna use the shared bathroom's shower, alright? Finish what I started earlier after all this... working out," he said.

"Yes your arousal!" Clenching the glass in her hand tightly, she growled out the words. Did he really not understand? Just because it wasn't something he could smell, she certainly could. Desire had a scent, a feel to it that hung thick in the air the stronger it became. His was definitely present, despite any talk of showers or not finishing. "Stop apologizing." Huffing as she shook off his hand and looked up at him, Delilah realized just how much larger than her he really was. She'd noticed before, of course, but when one was trying to angrily stare down a minotaur at her size, it was far more obvious.

"You talk to yourself a lot, don't you?" And just why couldn't he use his own bathroom? He was going to fill the bathroom she used with his scent after jerking off in the shower? Well, that was just lovely, although she supposed if he finally finished himself she could at least feed off the energy there. It would only be a snack, but it was better than nothing, in the long run. Either that or it would just make her more cranky and she'd end up slapping him silly the first day they met. "You like the way I look, right?" Blurting out the words as she moved to set the empty glass on the table, she crossed her arms over her chest and stared at his retreating back. "Enough it got your dick hard, anyway. Want to see me naked?"

Back
Top Bottom