Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Red letter day (Degasaurusrex and LFP)

So much for pulling out, but she wasn't even angry with him. The heat filling her very core was enough to make her shudder and inhale deeply, savoring the heavy scent of sex that hung in the air as she moaned and nodded. It gave her an incredible amount of power even if she wasn't used to receiving it that way, and she finally managed to release the tension in her hands and pull them away even as he stroked her a bit more.

"You are filthy. Absolutely filthy." Watching the way that his tongue swept over his wet thumb was enough to make her shiver, her own hungrily devouring the taste when he offered it to her. Not offered so much as demanded, and she eagerly obeyed with a happy moan. The taste was absolutely mouth watering, and she was still making soft noises when he sent her rolling off of him and onto the bed easily.

"I'm not tapping out, so I'm not going anywhere." Feeling the proof of his orgasm leaking from between her thighs made her growl in approval, eyes on his slick length as he approached her again. "Oh, yes please." Sounding a bit caught off guard as she found herself on her stomach and yanked back roughly, she let out a loud shriek at the feel of her tail being tugged. When the hell had that come out? It twitched in his hand, flailing a bit as she wiggled her ass and pressed firmly back against him while grabbing at the sheets. "Your sheets are going to be shredded, I want you to know that."

The bull man laughed, "Thats fine, the hundred bucks you pay me can buy me two sets... I tend to get the nice stuff, but I can get some cheaper crap if you plan on ripping them up every time you get hungry," he said to her as ran his cock between her legs a bit. He smiled as he thrust into her thighs, the might member rubbing against her needy entrance as she glazed it practically with her juices. He licked his lips and smiled as he as he leaned over her, looming large and casting a shadow before nipping at her neck and grabbing both her horns.

He pulled his hips back, teasing the tip to her entrance with one hand, his other still gripping her horns as he gently guided the first inch or so of his cock into her. Before she could adjust or even say a word he slammed her backwards by her horns, tugging her backwards as he let out a bestial roar. He hammered into her like nothing else before as his hands found whatever they could to grab onto and use as a handle. He would thrust forward before tugging himself out, nearly to the tip or only half way some times, before using her braid or her horns to slam her back home as his baseball sized gonads slapped against her from behind.

He snorted and panted as he worked the succubus, idly wondering if she'd ever been with someone like him. She had mentioned she'd only ever been with humans, but they could get rough too... the thought drove his competitve nature and forced him to continue to slam into her over and over his snorting and growling getting louder and louder as he did so his pride now on the line as he had made up his mind. She would be not only full, but unable to MOVE after he was done with her.

"Buy your own damn sheets," He seemed so certain he would win the bet, that she would call it quits before he did. A bit of doubt formed in her mind as he teased against her, fingers clenching the sheets tighter as she exhaled shakily. With the way things were going, there was actually a chance that she might lose. For as much energy as she was getting from her, her body was taking quite the beating, so to speak, and she could feel it.

His hands on her horns made her growl happily, the more animalistic side of her absolutely preening as he gave her exactly what she'd wanted. There wasn't a single ounce of gentleness to his movements as he filled her so completely, the bed shaking with each thrust as she found herself unable to do anything more than grab blindly for the sheets. Almost blindly, truly, her vision hazy as she basked in the pleasure and the energy.

It was only the hands holding her that kept her partially upright, her arms giving out until she'd sagged down onto her elbows and screamed into the mattress loudly. There wasn't a chance in hell it could have been muffled fully and she gasped, pushing back to meet each thrust even as she twisted and whined under the assault of his hips. Her legs shook violently as they nearly gave out, her moans growing louder with each passing second as she nearly melted into the mattress.

The beast snarled as he felt her giving out. He smiled as he leaned over her again, "You're gonna watch that tongue," he teased her, "Its gonna write checks you can't cash," he whispered before preforming a full nelson on the poor girl. His hands went around her throat and he pulled her back as he got up on his knees, lifting her off the bed as he bounced her with powerful thrusts into her, groaning as he licked his lips before leaning over her and pulling her head back.

His hands were under her chin, tugging her up and forcing her to look up at him as he leaned his head down and took her lips into a tight lock. His hips bounced and ground into her, "Look into my eyes, look up.... I've done this kinda work out before... and I can keep it up for twenty minutes.... you think you can last even a quarter of that?" he asked her. He didn't let her respond before taking her lips into his own again and kissing her deeply and aggressively. No woman had ever been able to go this far with him, but the rough her went on her the more she seemed to enjoy it... so why the fuck not?

True to his word he kept it up for five minutes... then ten... but by fifteen he was slowing down a bit, though he wasn't struggling just yet. In fact the slow down almost seemed intentional as he'd lul her body into a false state of security before bouncing her hard and gripping her tighter with moans and groans of pleasure muffled between there lips.

"Make me." Growling at him even as her body struggled to cooperate with her mind, her hands grasped at empty air as she found herself upright and held firmly in his large hands. "Awfully.. Demanding.. Aren't we?" The look on her face was almost defiant as he demanded things of her, her teeth catching his lip almost hard enough to draw blood. Twenty minutes? She could do that easy, she was part succubus! Right? Wrong.

"You're going to break my neck doing this." Her entire body was on fire, legs nearly useless as she let gravity do the rest of the work that his hands or hips weren't. "You promised me.. Fuck!" She moaned loudly, arms raising as her hands grabbed at his horns and held on securely. "You promised me you were going to come more than once tonight." Keeping a firm hold of his horns as her back pressed against his chest, she realized it was the only thing keeping her from collapsing on the spot. Oh, hell, I'm going to lose. "You'd better give me at least one more."

The bull grunted as he shivered and smiled. He kept up the pace for a few more minutes before he came with her again, making sure to get her right to the point where she would grip him tightest. He let out a long moan as he blew his load into her with a sigh, "Fuck..." he said to her, "That... feels great," he said to her softly before he slowly tugged himself out of her just enough to turn her around. He slid his cock back into her before too much leaked out and smiled as he finally threw himself backwards to lay down.

Once he was settled in he put an arm around her back to hold her close to himself as he smiled, his hips gently moving still as he put a hand on her ass to keep her continuing to move, "I got a few more in me.. but I'll only give you one more tonight, sounds good?" he said, "I feel bad breaking you like this," he teased her, "You're just about to pass out on me it looks like... but damn did it feel good to cut loose and fuck you," he said to her softly.

It seemed that he had no intent of granting her mercy, her mind in a haze as another orgasm tore through her and left her barely able to hold herself up. Even when she thought that there would be a reprieve as he pulled out of her, it was only for mere seconds before she was settled back on his body with him inside her. Her body just barely moved at the insistence of his hand, her hips rocking into him in time with his urging.

"You're not breaking me," Offering the words weakly as she shook on top of him, her hands settled on his arms to keep herself grounded in reality and gently moving. "Just one more," She agreed readily, nodding slowly even as the dazed look remained on her face. "I don't know if I could take anymore than that tonight." Oh, fuck. She stiffened up at the admission, looking like a deer caught in the headlights as the words left her mouth.

"Just one more," Hastily speaking again as she pushed herself up slightly on him, her hips moved faster as she gave him a small smirk. "One more and then I'm taking a shower and going back to my own room for the night. Maybe I'll come back for more tomorrow, if I need a top off."

The man laughed, "Just means I Don't have to pay you for that bet earlier," he said to her softly, "You're fine... and you sure you're gonna be able to stand up?" he teased her, "I could go hard for this last one too if you want...' He said to her softly as he kissed her forehead again, "But seriously... thank you. Its been too long since I could cut loose and actually get INTO a woman... and you are one hell of a woman," he said with a smile, "Might have made an addict of me too if you were trying," he said, a last parting jab at her pride as he took his victory lap.

And what a victory lap it was. He stared with hands on her hips again, gently moving her in circular motions as he stirred up her insides. He shifted his weight beneath her before adjusting his own angle of entry so that he could hit every spot he had previously hit that made her scream. How he remembered them was shocking... then again he was a minotaur. They don't exactly get lost in tight corridors. His every thrust was slow, sensual and hit a different mind breaking button in her body, and he smiled the entire time, knowing how much he was reducing her will to leave the bed.

He continued for a good six or seven minutes, till even he couldn't hold out any longer and he spurt into her, filling her to the point of bursting. He shivered a bit as he smiled, "If there is a next time, we're going to have you suck a load out of me, I wanna see how you think it tastes..." he teased her a s he ran a finger beneath her chin before planting a kiss on her brow, "You look like you've been through hell," he added teasingly, "You're free to nap here... dick still in you, well fucked and unable to move," He added.

"I'll be fine to stand." Probably. Maybe. "I've been known to get people addicted." She smirked, although the look quickly left her face and was replaced by one of pleasure as he ground her shaking body against him in an almost maddeningly slow circle. It was enough for her to sink her nails into his skin again, her teeth biting into her lip as her breath came out in muffled, ragged pants. How such slow thrusts could make her feel such pleasure was mystifying, her moans growing louder and more high pitched with every passing minute as she squirmed and whined.

The scream that left her lips as she came again was nearly enough to make her throat hurt, her entire body shaking so violently that she might have vibrated right off of him had his hands not held her in place. Words were lost to her as she struggled to catch her breath and blink through the daze he'd put her in, eyes barely able to stay open as his finger stroked her chin gently.

"Mm." She managed to utter the small sound as her head sagged against his chest, her arms falling limply on either side of him as her tail twitched lazily behind her back. There wasn't a chance in hell she was testing the strength of her legs, content to lay there with the combination of their fluids pooled between their bodies. Oh, what a delightful meal that had been, and it was enough to make her yawn quietly before rubbing her cheek against his skin.

Jack sighed happily, "Well fucked warm body of a succubus curled up against me feels good," he teased her, "I gotta admit, I like it a lot," he said softly as he let out a sigh, "You know what they say.... Happiness is a warm succubus,' He said teasingly as he grabbed a blanket and pulled it up around the two, "I'm gonna stop making jokes now... if you hadn't given out right before that last fuck I think I would have gone till I passed out," he said as he put one arm around her, "I had fun though," He said softly.

His hand gently made its way up her back, teasing her hair a little. It wasn't a loving touch, but it was a caring one. He ran it through her braid and played with her hair a bit as he ketp her close and let her drift off to sleep before he did too. He drifted solwly off to sleep before his arms all but instinctively moved over her body, holding her tight to him as he held the covers tight, cuddling the woman close.

After he drifted off to sleep, he drifted to where he always did. His gym. It was quite. Empty, and he was sitting there punching an old punching bag. The place looked like it did the first time he set foot inside, years ago. When it was still great. Before the slow decay and down fall. Some things hinted at the fact this place wasn't what it used to be, but for the most part, it was his idealic version. He stood in the boxing ring, shadow boxing against no one, as he usually did. He was a very solitary guy most of the time, and his dreams reflected his "This man is an island," mentality

"Welcome to the aftereffects of sleeping with a succubus. If I were a full blooded one, you probably wouldn't be able to move." Much like herself at that moment, and she shifted slightly as the blanket settled over them. The energy in the air was so strong that it was nearly suffocating, and she soaked up every last bit of it hungrily. "It was definitely fun. Much more fun than if that pesky human had stuck around." She snorted softly in laughter, tilting her head slightly into the hand that ran over her hair. It was probably just the sex high and the mass amount of energy she'd just absorbed from him, but it was oddly soothing, enough so that it lulled her straight into a deep sleep.

"Oh, hell." She'd wandered into his dream without even meaning to. It was something that she rarely did, but being so well fed had let her restraint slip and brought her straight into an unfamiliar scene. The sound of fists hitting a worn bag reached her ears, one twitching as she stared at the half naked minotaur going to town on the poor thing. How it didn't burst at the seams was almost astounding, and she exhaled a soft laugh while watching. Everything changed in the blink of an eye as she now watched him boxing against nothing in particular, an invisible opponent as she burst into laughter.

"You're very aggressive in all realities, aren't you?"

The man paused and glanced over at her, "The fuck you doing in here?" he asked her as he looked at her curiously, "And I'm not aggressive. I work out. I enjoy it. You know what I can't do anymore? Box. I put a man into a coma in a fight... I'm too strong, even for heavy weight," he said with a sigh, "Too many injuries besides the coma guy... so they tell me I'm not allowed to do it anymore. I could have got somewhere. Been someone, and instead I'm a trainer for some crazy milf bitches and owning a..." he was saying as he punched harder and harder before letting out a groan. The bag burst and he let out a curse and sighed.

He moved over to her, watching her in his tight black wifebeater and even tighter looking work out shorts that left little to the imagination. He still towered over her as he smirked a little, "You come here for something?" he asked, "I'm not exactly sure I wanna spend more time fucking, it was enjoyable but it'll get boring pretty fast if you like it," he said to her. He started stretching in front of her and smiled, "Is my smell gonna get to you in dreams?" he asked her softly, "Cause, while I enjoyed our little romp, I'm not wanting to push it much further... lets call it a one off, unless you absolutely can't find a man, ya know," he said to her, 'But uh... I don't want either of us to feel used," he said, "Not that it didn't feel good to let loose and get rough, but I'd rather not have sex with normal women ruined for me by a succubus," he said teasingly as he stretched on the bench next to her.

"I don't know." She shrugged. "One moment I was sleeping, and the next I was here. You fed me good, what can I say?" Her tail swayed absently behind her body, and a quick glance down showed that she wasn't wearing anything at all. Of course she would end up still naked in a dream, why was she even surprised? "Yes you are. Working out can be very aggressive," Her eyes trailed over him as she smirked, ignoring the sound of the bag bursting in the background.

"Not exactly sure?" She frowned, huffing and rocking back on her heels. "Sex with me never gets boring, that's just not how it works with succubi." Was he really trying to tell her that he would get bored, and didn't want to sleep with her again? "This coming from the man who held off on all the other orgasms you supposedly had stored up. Was that all bluffing, then?" Sauntering after him slowly, she stretched up on her tip toes to swipe at his horns before realizing that she couldn't reach them.

"You!" Oh, now he was done for. Stretched out on the bench, it was all too easy for her to slink over and climb onto him, straddling his lap with only his clothing between them. "Go on then, tell me you don't want my naked body on yours again. Tell me you'd rather work out than touch me again, than feel the way that I squeeze your cock so tightly."

He winced as she manged to push him down and scale him like a mountain. He looked a little shocked, "I figured I would make it LESS weird for us, but if you wanna keep a fuck buddies thing going I'm not going to be the one saying no, I just didn't wanna make you feel like you owed your landlord sex," He said to her, "But if you want it," he said as he snapped his fingers, with his pants disappearing as well as his shirt. He looked at her and grinned, "You know... I do meditation too," He teased her, "Got a lot of control of the stuff going on up here," he said tapping his skull as he smiled, "Grab a hold of my horns and ride me sweetie, lets see what you can do in your own domain against me," he said. The world around them melted away and turned into a black inkness, only leaving the bench beneath himself, which itself was turning indistinguishable from the shadows itself. He licked his lips as he stared up at her and gave her a wry look, "You give me the fucking of my dreams, and we'll see about giving you that hundred back again, huh?" he teased her, "Or maybe I'll just take us out to dinner one night," He said to her with a grin.

"Look," She gave him a slightly annoyed look, tapping her nails on his chest. "I'm already here, I'm already naked, and I know you like it." His clothes disappearing with a literal snap of his fingers only proved her point, a soft rumble of approval sounding in her chest. "Just tonight, then we start acting like what we are--Just landlord and tenant." There was no way she was going to pass up the current opportunity that she had though, shivering and reaching for his horns. "I didn't realize that you were the boss just because this is your dream." Her fingers coasted slowly over his horns but didn't grab on, her body grinding slowly against him even as she made no attempt to reach between his thighs.

"I have no interest in dinner or anything remotely romantic. You want the fucking of your literal dreams, then you should probably give me some incentive too. Give me a reason to make you cum again." Sitting back until she was straddling his legs but not quite on his lap, she tilted her head and peered down at the thick length between his thighs. "Or I could be really mean and just tease you and go back to my own dreams." They were both incredibly tempting, so why not have a little fun with it? Her tail came around in front of her, wrapping around him as her hands slid up her stomach to cup her breasts. "I know you want to touch them again, bull. I know you liked watching them bounce when I was riding you." Laughing and releasing her breasts as her tail began to stroke him slowly, she watched in a mixture of amusement and curiosity. "Go on then, tell me what the fucking of your dreams would be to you."

The bull man laughed as she spoke to him. He raised an eyebrow and looked up at her, "Considering I was getting aroused at you yelling at me, I'm a little concerned you might be dense," He said. He reached up between the two of them and grabbed his shaft as he smiled, "You think I'll roll over for you in my dreams? You're still draining me up there... and at this point I'm mildly wondering if that was the intention.... you some kind of succubus serial killer? Draining men dry and disappearing," he said to her teasingly as he stroked his cock to completion on himself. At least a little bit, a triumphant grin made up at her as he had defiantly wasted seed before her.

"Hey, I'm playing with that!" Grumbling as he pulled himself free from her tail and stroked himself, her jaw dropped as he managed to get himself off rather quickly. Now that was unexpected, and also not fair. "I don't kill people, that's too much drama. Besides, why would I try to kill when I might want you for a meal later? Only if I get desperate, of course." She added the last bit with a smirk, her tail dancing around to run through the release on his skin he'd brought about. Bringing it slowly to her lips, she licked it clean before purring softly. "I thought you wanted my mouth again, though. However will you get that if you don't fuck me senseless first?" Sliding slowly back up his body, she positioned herself so that he slid between her thighs and she could rub herself back and forth. "I mean, I could always just do this, make you feel nice and good to soak up some energy, get myself off without even having to have you inside me. Then I can just pop out of your dream," She snapped her fingers, still grinding slowly against him with a happy sigh. "And pretend this never happened."

The bull smiled as he moved around a little bit, and grinned as she spoke again, "Well," he said to her softly as he put his hands on her, "You act like you're hot shit," he said to her, "But you've yet to prove anything... you got me horny then let me fuck you. I'm curious if you're even a succubus," he teased her, "I can pretend this never happened as well," he said to her, "If you wanna move out of my dreams that's fine too... My dick is still buried inside you and you're still limp on top of my body," He teased her as he leaned down and kissed at her mouth hungrily.

He caught her up in a deep kiss as his hands made there way around her and held her tight ot him. He ground his hips up into her, thrusting hungrily as he licked at her lips and teased her. He wanted her more. He was still quite hungry, and he could probably have gone for another hour or two if his body had held out. Or her body. She was seriously strange for a succubus. Even part succubus. She didn't have a lot of what he thought of when it came to succubi. He kept kissing her longer and longer before moving to get his cock rubbing between her legs again, but far enough away that she couldn't run her own sensitive bits against his cock.

"I am hot shit," She shrugged her shoulders. "You certainly seemed to think so when you were fucking me six ways to Sunday." It irked her that he was seeming to insult her charm, deny her even as his lips found hers and his hands gripped her so firmly. Growling as she tore her mouth away and slammed her hands down on his chest, she glared at him and displayed her fangs.

"What, I can't have succubus blood because I'm not walking around with red skin or naked all the time? Because I'm not using my charm to force you into bed with me? Is that what you want to see, more succubus?" Really, this man was so confusing! She'd never had a man speak to her like this, save for the time she'd tried to bed a man who turned out to be interested in the other gender. An embarrassing moment to be sure, but understandable.

"You want me to try and hypnotize you like the succubi who could care less what happens to their partners?" Her eyes flickered from their blue, shifting unsteadily before they settled into a rich gold color. "The ones who would tease you for hours on end just to watch you squirm before they finally gave you what you want?" Her nails dug into his chest as she leaned forward, refusing to allow him to deny her the friction that she was seeking.

"Here I thought you'd prefer the more playful version, and not the bitchy one." Her shoulders rolled back as she groaned quietly, nails still anchored in his chest as heat seared across her back. The sting of skin splitting wasn't something she thought she would ever get used to, black wings unfurling from her back and stretching out awkwardly. "Is that succubus enough for you?" She slid faster along him, pausing when she reached the flared tip and teasing entrance but not quite granting it. "I know you liked pulling my tail," Purring the words as her nails traced lines down his chest towards his hips, she stopped there and tilted her head.

THe bull man chuckled, "Oh you are so... spicy," He teased her, "I'm fine sweetie, I just wanted you to be more assertive. You don't have to be a bitch, but I like a gal who knows what she wants and takes it. Its fun to be pushed around when you literally can't your entire life," He said to her, "Its nice to just have someone push you and say, 'this is mine now, deal with it,'" he said to her teasingly, "The women I fuck at my job.... they always play those dumb coy games. You turned me on when we first met because you were blunt and straight up," he said.

He tilted his the same direction as her and smiled as he looked up at her, "I very much enjoyed the tail..." he said to her teasingly, "But I want you to be a little more in control..." he said, "We're in a dream, tie me up, bind me down and make it so I can't fight back," he teased her, "Trust me, I've broken too many headboards and pairs of handcuffs to bother with thinking that I can do that kinda shit in the real world," he told her.

He moved out from under her effortlessly and stood a few feet away, still naked and smiling, "You want this, I want you... I just want a little more effort. You had me fuck you ten different ways before you passed out on me. You enjoyed every minute, but who was putting in most of the work?" He asked her teasingly, "I wanna see what happens when you put in the work sweetie," he said teasingly as a bdsm love dungeon started to materalize around them. One she might have even been familiar with as it was in the nearby city.

"You chased away my fuck for the night, of course I was blunt!" Oh, he was a bold one, surprising her at every turn. He wasn't like the other men that she fucked, not at all. Most of them wanted to be the dominant one, to have full control over her petite body so that they felt like such a man. Not him, though, he wanted to be dominated in a way that she was unaccustomed to, but the thought of it sent a thrill through her. To have such a strong man at her mercy to do with what she wanted.

"Says the man who was perfectly happy pulling my tail and horns to make sure I couldn't wiggle away from his cock." Her eyes flickered around curiously, taking in the scene around them. It was vaguely familiar to her, and after several seconds she realized that it was a place she had only been to once or twice before. It wasn't her usual go to for picking up men, and an amused expression settled on her face as she looked at the different things there.

"You are a lot of work, bull." Her wings twitched behind her back as she followed after him, eyes trained intently on him as the gold glowed softly in the light. "But you're very fun. It will be a night to remember when we go back to our own lives." There were so many things around them, an absurd amount of handcuffs and leather or plush restraints for the more comfortable aspect of it. Dim lights, red lights, a bed with what was probably a set of extremely expensive sheets.

"Fine, get in the bed." She didn't give him any opportunity to argue, eyes shifting between him and it before her hands were on his chest and pushing, hard. It might have been his dream, but this was a place of power for her, even if it was weaker than that of a true succubus. This was a place where reality didn't interfere, and she laughed as he landed on the bed. It was rather small, at least for someone of his size, but that was just fine with her. It meant he had little room to move around, and she'd pounced on him in mere seconds.

"Oh, I do have a little power here." Her hands were moving quickly as she grabbed one of the cuffs linked to the sturdy looking headboard, grinning in delight. Most of the time those setups had much more comfortable restraints, designed to keep the participant from cutting up their wrists. He was far more durable than a human though, and with a satisfied hum she clicked one of them onto his wrist, and then the other. "It's a good thing you don't mind a little bit of pain. Now, whatever shall I do with you?" Looking thoughtful as her tail came out to tap at his collarbone, she let the tip drag lightly over his skin. Just enough to be felt, but not enough pressure to cause any type of pain.

"Should I sit back and watch the look on your face when my tail wraps around your cock, or do I just take you now?" Both were tempting thoughts, and she settled comfortably on his legs and propped her chin in her hand. "You ever had your cock touched by a tail before me?" Her tail wrapped around him again, slowly stroking as her eyes followed the movements curiously. "Or have I taken another first from you?"

The bull man grunted as she forced him back wards, smiling as he lay on the bed. It could have been bigger, but it seems the discomfort was part of her little idea. He felt her roughly shackle him and it sent a thrill through him. Such a small and nearly powerless girl. Sure she was a demon, but she wasn't particularly strong. Hell he'd been approached by stronger creatures in his gym. He smiled happily as he felt her let her more domineering side loose, and relaxed on the bed as she discovered what power's she did have in his dreams.

He watched her as she teased him, smiling a little and even giving her an obvious whimper when she stroked his cock with her tail. He grinned as he looked up at her, "Mmm... I don't think I have..." he teased her. He thrust in the real world, up into her playfully as he thrust into her tail in the dream, shivering a bit, "Too rough and we might wake up," he teased her, "You know, if this is going to be a one time thing... which at this point I think we're both lying if we say it will..." he said, "If it really is... then at the very least I found a gal who could get me off harder than any other woman I've met," he said.

He stretched playfully in his chains as a variety of toys and things appeared in chests and racks around them. He gave a few glances around the room before letting out a sigh, "Come on, you're not vanilla are you? You only ever take home drunk frat boys? You've never done anything.... kinky?" he teased her playfully as he stuck out his tongue at her before snorting, his nose ring bouncing as he did so.

"You are getting very, very cocky." She frowned, the stroking of her tail pausing as her eyes flitted around the room. So many objects coming out of nowhere, and the cockiness of this man. "Vanilla?" She raised an eyebrow, starting up an incredibly slow stroke as her eyes settled on his face, chin still propped in her hand. "I'm quite edible, but you won't be finding that out. And you think I need these," She waved a hand near the toys and miscellaneous items in disgust, wings twitching irritably before they settled against her back. "To get someone off? I'm insulted, truly." There was nothing wrong with her body, after all!

"While I am incredibly tempted," She squeezed him with her tail to emphasis how serious she was being, "To simply leave both this dream and your bed, I could use the extra pick me up, and I happen to like the way that you taste. So you'd better enjoy it while you can, because it won't be happening again." Her hand finally fell away from her face as she sat forward slightly, still straddling him as she watched her tail moving up and down his length with mild curiosity. "Oh, and one more thing," Her tail never ceased even as she brought her lips dangerously close to the flared head, eyes peering up at him.

"You try to break those cuffs, or magic out of them with your meditation bullshit, I'm gone. Just like that, no hesitation." Snapping her fingers before settling that hand on his hip, her tongue slid out to trace its way around the head before her lips followed suit. It was a strange feeling, to have her mouth brushing against her tail as it stroked, but it left both her hands free to roam his toned torso wherever she could reach it. Get him off, soak up some more energy from it, and get some well deserved sleep. It sounded like a win win, and in a dream, she had absolutely no danger of choking on him either.

That thought alone was enough to make her smile around him, her tongue swirling as she licked and sucked her way partially down before looking boldly at him. All the way to the balls, right? Her tail unwound and came away, tracing a line up his chest before wrapping around one horn to assure he stayed looking down at her. There was a wicked glint in her eyes as her lips tightened and she sank down the rest of the way, ignoring when he brushed the back of her throat and kept going. She didn't stop until there was nothing left to take, moaning against his skin as she lifted her ass slightly in the air to wiggle it.

The bull laid there as he felt her drain him further. He didn't fight against the chains. He knew her threat was empty but he smiled and nodded anyway. Meditiation bullshit? He just had control of himself. No more than her in his own dreams for sure. Just a little. But if she was going to over-estimate him... why not? Besides. He'd been sleeping like shit lately, if she could drain him to the point he DIDN'T wake up until his alarm, all the better.

He shifted on the bed and got to a position in which he could prop himself up to watch her with his cock. She was some kinda demon for it... "Well obviously," he thought to himself as he watched her sucking and wiggling around on his meat. It didn't feel real. It was a dream after all, there was a lot of disconnect, but it still felt amazing. And to be fair, in the real world, he was still buried inside her. A smile crossed his face at that thought before he tried to chase it off, "Do not get into a relationship fuckbuddy or otherwise with your tenant,"

He let out a slight whine as she started to trace her hands and tail up his body. HE smiled as he was forced to stare, shivering as he did so. She couldn't kill him right? She wouldn't right? He had just realized what he'd gotten himself into, and for whatever reason he was fairly...calm and content about the situation as he stared at her doing things he couldn't have even imagined with any other woman. Fuck buddies was a bad idea, but maybe chasing off her boy toys once or twice a month wouldn't be too awful....

Had he just whined? Part of her was tempted to just slide her body up his and ride him, but it was far too satisfying to watch the way that he reacted to her taking all of him in her mouth. And the way that he was forced to look down as her tongue and lips went to work on him was almost intoxicating, her gaze meeting his evenly as she slid back up and licked her way around the head before going back down. Even for his larger than average size, there was a certain thrill about it, and after a short while of forcing her gag reflex not to kick in--Not that she'd known she had one!--She released him with a pop and slid back up his body to let him slide between her thighs against the slickness there.

"You still think we need toys? Just tell me when you're about to come, and maybe I'll put my mouth back down there.. And if you liked it, I can couple it with my tail. It's such a good feeling when you can't control yourself.." Her hand slid between them, rubbing him against her before she teased the both of them by pressing just the start of him in. "And you can't help but come." And good god was it amazing. "And I really like the fact that you seemed shocked I could take all of you that first time." Fuck, what was wrong with her? Leaning forward to place her hands on his chest and let her nails dig in just slightly, she wiggled her hips until she began a slow descent down on him.

Back
Top Bottom