Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Red letter day (Degasaurusrex and LFP)

The minotaur paused at the base of the stairs and let out a low sigh, "Gods it was gonna get here eventually wasn't it?" he mumbled, "And yeah, I have a habit of talking to my self," he said to her, "Listen, I'm your land lord, and we just met... as much as my body is screaming yes, I don't wanna..." he paused, "Well, I doubt it would be me taking advantage of you.... I doubt either of us could take advantage of the other but... still," he said as he stood there, wavering. He closed his eyes and thought for a few minutes before he let out a sigh.

"Listen, I got high testosterone and a higher sex drive, the fact I'm surrounded by fit beautiful women every day isn't too great, I thought I had more control over my... drive than I actually do," he said to her. He paused next to her before letting out a sigh, "Just... just warn me, tell me to stop when you want it," he said as he lifted her up and carried her back to the couch before sitting down and setting her in his lap, staring at her, "So how do you feed off of this stuff?" he asked her.

"Deities have nothing to do with this. So what if you're my landlord?" She shrugged, staring him down unflinchingly despite their size difference. She'd asked the question, and there was no way she was taking it back now. Big as he was, she wasn't human, and she was far more durable than them. That did make her wonder though, could he even have sex with humans without breaking them? It wasn't important at that moment though, and watching him pause and debate her offer had her holding her breath.

"Yeah, and I have a higher sex drive because I need to eat." Tilting her head up to look at him with a stubborn expression, she didn't uncross her arms even when he picked her up like she weighed nothing. It wasn't until they settled on the couch that she did, realizing that she wasn't quite straddling him so much as her knees were on his thighs. Dear lord, he was huge. "Sexual energy works, but actual contact is the best way. Considering the way that you've been staring at me and getting constant hard-ons, I'd say you're probably going to feed me well. Just try not to break me. Fuck, you're huge."

The minotaur hesitated as he looked at her. Try not to break her? He smiled a little, "seven inches flaccid, eleven and change full. About an inch and a little more thick," he said to her softly as he grinned, clearly proud, "IF I'm not breaking the single mothers and milfs and divorcee's from the gym with it, I doubt I can break you," he said to her softly as he shifted and put his hands on her hips to grind against his bulge.

He gulped a bit and looked up at her, "I'm not giving you a break on rent unless you give me the full girlfriend experience," he said teasingly as he shifted, "But... maybe.... if this does work out and you enjoy yourself as much as I know I will enjoy myself, what if we make it a more regular thing... a meal close to home for you and a way to hopefully deal with my own issues," he said with a grin before lifting her with a single hand.

He stripped his pants off, tossing them aside as he sat naked on the couch for her, "First time I've sat on this couch naked... well, its been a few times today at least, I'll let you set the pace for our first go, then I'll pick it up for seconds and thirds if you're still hungry," He said shifting, "Never had a woman outlast me, maybe you can change that, huh?" he teased.

"I'd tear you apart if you tried." Hissing in a breath as she was pressed firmly into his lap and shifted, her hands flew to his arms as she looked down with an approving smile. He would definitely be a good meal. "I'll pay my rent just fine, don't get ahead of yourself here just because I'm offering this now. I can take it back at any time." There was no way in hell she was going to at that moment, but it didn't mean she couldn't make the threat.

"We'll see how full you make me, in more ways than one." Purring the words softly as he lifted her, she blinked in a moment of surprise before getting to her feet and shimmying out of her shorts. The shirt was off just seconds later and landing on the floor, but she kept the lingerie on before looking him over with a hungry expression. A very big boy, indeed. "You are definitely impatient, hm? Don't forget, this is because I'm hungry, which means the more you want me," She did a full circle slowly, giving him ample time to see the matching set of black lingerie that she wore. "The better fed I am. You're not just going to stick your dick in from the start and hope for the best." Oh no, that wasn't how she did things. Or people, for that matter. Well, maybe on occasion, but that was beside the point.

"I can't really see you complaining, though." If the couch had been any taller than it was, there would have been no way for her next action to be possible. Nudging his legs apart with a hand, she wiggled her way between them and settled on her knees on the floor. "First time with a succubus?" She didn't wait for an answer before her hand wrapped around the hard length in his lap, a happy hum sounding as a grin spread over her face. There was no fancy presentation about it, no attempt to look graceful as her lips wrapped around him and slid down slowly. The desire was positively oozing from him and she inhaled deeply, savoring the smell of it as her free hand settled on his massive thigh. Oh, how every part of him was massive, and a shiver ran down her spine as she licked and sucked her way down until her lips met her hand and came back up. It was going to be a new experience and she was greatly looking forward to it.

The minotaur shivered as he sat there, "I'm already on edge, but if you want I can get the ring from upstairs," he said to her softly, "I don't usually need it... I might cum but..." he reached down and hefted a baseball sized gonad and smiled at her, "I rarely run out, "he said to her softly as he watched her touch his cock. It was flared at the tip unlike a humans. Much more like a horses, but without the extra tip. It was made for breeding. A tool made to make sure every drop stayed where it was meant to go. He shivered as he watched her and let her move his massive body at her leisure.

He didn't respond to her question. She knew the answer already. Of course it was his first time with a succubus. He smiled down at her, putting a hand on her head as he let her guide herself under own power, but she felt the fingers digging in. He grunted a little and shifted his weight on the couch, before looking up at the TV. He reached out over and past her, turning on the T.V. and flipping to a music channel, turning it down really low as he glanced at the windows that peered into the living room, "Someone might see us if we stay down here... I kinda like it," he teased her, "I get the usual bunnies..' he said, his whole body shivering as she worked his shaft, "I get the... the gym bunnies peering in on... on me some...some times," he said softly.

He licked his lips as he stared down at her, "God you are beautiful... its gonna be a shame breaking you of all those other boy toys you got," He teased her, "Hope you don't have any regular's who ask why you're not as receptive to them after you take me," he teased her, "I can already tell I'm the biggest you've seen, even without you telling me,' He said through gasps and groans as his and on her head gripped a bit tighter. He shivered as he looked at her, "Bet you a hundred you can't take it to the balls..." he said teasingly.

Her eyes followed the movement of his hands curiously, a soft moan vibrating around him at the presence of his fingers on her scalp. She'd half expected him to go straight for the horns or to grab a handful of her braid, so still having the freedom to move as she pleased was a positive. As attractive as dominant men could be at times, she was the one in control then, taking what she wanted, needed.

Glancing towards the window with an unconcerned look as her tongue swirled around the flared head, her fingers dug into his thigh as she came up to release him with a loud pop and a look of utter amusement. "You're very bold, making bets with a succubus, partial or not." A hundred bucks? That was a good bottle of liquor or a new dress right there, both of which were things she enjoyed. He really didn't know much about succubi, did he? As if taking every inch of him into her mouth would be a bad thing.

"Don't cry when you start missing that hundred bucks." Her tone came out, working ever so slowly around the head before she drug it down his length, locking eyes with him before coming up and then taking him into her mouth again. To the balls? Oh, she could do that, easy. Not all in one go though, no she wouldn't give him that satisfaction. He could watch as she took her time working down, her hand now absent as it settled on his other thigh. Each inch that she sank down only brought her greater excitement, warmth spreading through her entire body and pooling between her thighs. It was almost a pity she had to wait a little bit longer, but there was no way she was backing down from a bet like that.

Even when she felt him brushing the back of her throat she didn't slow, her pace remaining the same until there was absolutely nothing left of him to take. Inhaling slowly through her nose as her eyes gleamed with mischief, she purposely vocalized around him for the added vibration before bringing herself back up just as slowly. With another loud pop as she released him and stood up, she wiped the saliva from her mouth with a grin. "You're going to owe me a hundred bucks later."

The sensation was undescripable. He gripped her hair tighter, running it through his fingers in an almost loving way before he gripped her braid gently, giving it one experimental tug before letting go. His free hand came down and felt up her horns, so much like minotaurs but... cooler. To the touch, and the look he supposed. But it was that mouth, and the eye contact. His eyes never broke from her own as she did as he asked and sank onto him.

Agonizing minutes ticked by as she took him inch by inch, sinking slowly on his cock as she teased and took her damn time. He was gonna take it out on her later, that was for sure, but for now, he wanted her to set the pace. Didn't wanna break the poor girl. Sure she was a succubus but... he was who he was, so who knew. He was bigger than most incubi, or so he was told, so he didn't wanna exactly hurt the poor girl. But then again, as she sank deep onto him before taking a deep whiff of his scent, which strangely turned him on more, before she slowly slid back off.

He had been gripping tightly, but keeping it lose enough for her to work as he shivered, "Best hundred I've ever lost," He said to her softly, "Gods...damn you were..." he panted and smiled down at her, "So... now that its all slicked up, now that you got me all ready and you got a good smell of what a man should be... where do we go from here? If you let me take control, I can, but I don't wanna... ya know, go nuts and hurt you... so why don't you show me what you like first, then we'll see about what I can do with you," he teased her.

"Were good? I know." Not only was she getting a hundred bucks out of it, but she'd soaked up a substantial amount of sexual energy from him. Her exhaustion was fading rapidly, her mood uplifted as she reached behind her back to unclasp the bra. Sliding the straps slowly down her arms and letting the bra fall away from pale skin, she dropped it to the floor before hooking her fingers in the waistband of what could barely be called panties.

"Not even getting to the bed, huh?" Then again, that was a long way to the stairs and up, and she'd definitely had sex in less comfortable places than a couch. The sight of him glistening with her saliva and at full attention made her shiver again, the black panties pulled slowly down her legs before she stepped out of them and tossed them in his direction. "You could put me against the wall and I don't think I'd complain." Although there would probably be home damage, so that was probably a bad idea.

"You certainly are all ready, big boy." Making her way back to him and onto his lap, Delilah took a moment to try and figure out the mechanics of it all. Their considerable height difference made things a bit difficult as she couldn't get the best grip on his shoulders even seated, and she couldn't get her legs on either side of his own massive ones. "I have to admit, this is going to be a bit tricky," There was a hint of annoyance on her face as she ground on his lap, humming appreciatively as he slid easily between her thighs. There was a moment of concern that her knees digging into his legs would be a problem, but that quickly faded as she lifted herself up slightly and allowed that uniquely flared head to tease against her core. "I hope you're into being marked, because you're going to be wearing the evidence of my nails before this is over."

The man shivered as he smiled down at her, "Not even getting to the bed?" he asked as he lifted her easily. He stood up, with her legs straddling the log of a cock between his legs. He smiled down at her slyly as he supported her with one hand on her ass and another on her back to keep her steady before he slowly moved up the stairs. Each step ground her against his cock, and he smiled as he felt her juices leaking down his shaft and balls. He licked his lip as he kept his eyes on her body every so often glancing up to her as he walked her to his bedroom and opened the door, "You look like your glowing practically, am I a good meal?" he asked her teasingly.

He damn well better had been. This was six months of sexual tension bottled up and suppressed. The last gym fling he had got out of hand and he'd been told not to try it again for a few months or he'd be booted. They couldn't fire him what with him owning half the gym, but they could damn well make his life hell. He swallowed hard as he made his way to the massive king sized bed that lay... on a very solid looking frame of concrete or stone. The rest of the room was simple. A few dressers and drawers, a large full body mirror leading to his closet, and a bathroom that would be cramped even for someone of HER size, let alone him, no wonder he used the other shower. He made his way with her to the bed and paused a moment before spinning around and sitting on it, letting her feel it a little.

The mattress was pillowy soft though, and he laid himself down on the bed, with her still on his body as he grinned up at her, "Don't be afraid to mark me up, like I said, I ain't got nobody to show off too but you right now," he teased.

With that he reached over his bed frame and opened a drawer on the night table next to the bed. He pulled out some lube, a few cock rings for his beast of a dick, a pair of fuzzy handcuffs and a box of condoms. He hit a button on the small cylinder near the bed and it chimed to life, "Lower lights in bedroom, light red, 12%," and the room was darkened to a perfect hue and light for the two of them. He kept his one hand cupping her ass as he smiled up at her, "Mood music, lower volume to 12%" he said as well.

The room looked like something an incubus would set up for his sex den. The Minotaur smiled, "I put lall this shit in and have NEVER gotten a chance to use it," he said, "So fuck this, if you're hungry and need a pick me up, you come straight to me and we'll come straight into here," He teased her, "No strings attatched of course. If I find someone or you start to get bored, no ones gonna say anything, right?" he said before reaching over again and pulling a few bills out of his wallet before hesitating, "That feels ab it tackey paying you for the bet now," he said beofre tossing his wallet across the room, where it hit the wall with a thud and bills rained down from it, "I'll clean it up later," he said.

"Oh--Oh, okay, we're moving." Holding onto whatever part of him she could actually reach, Delilah made no effort to protest. If she didn't have to do the actual walking there and he wanted to carry her--That was just fine with her. A bed sounded far more comfortable anyway, and if she had to guess, his bed would be large enough to fit both him and one other, smaller person. She was most certainly correct, and other than glancing at it she didn't pay the rest of the room mind. It wasn't relevant to the current, her hands feeling out the bed instead as they settled there.

"I hope you heal as fast as demons do, then. Remember that I have claws, and I'm not afraid to use them on you." He was far more durable than any human she had taken to bed, which was going to give her a chance to finally be more herself, rather than a more contained version for the sake of safety. "Fuckin' hell, how many things do you have in there?" Staring at the different things he pulled out of the drawer, she picked up one of the rings and made a face. "Not particularly a fan of these, but now I know you have them if I decide to put it on you and have some fun." If there were repeats, that was.

"Yeah, put the money away." Her tone was dry as the wallet bounced off the wall, her nails digging into his chest as she rubbed herself against his length with a purr. "You're not using any of those condoms. I have tits, and an ass, wherever you prefer to see your cum on a woman when you pull out and let loose. If you're nice enough, maybe you can even have my mouth again." That would be a tasty end to the night. "Just gotta.." Shifting in his lap slightly as her hand slid between them, she adjusted until he was pressing against her and all she had to do was take what she wanted.

"God, I hope you fuck as good as you look like you do." It was going to be a bit of a challenge, that much was obvious just from the slow slide downward she started. While it wasn't painful it was a bit uncomfortable, her hands finding purchase on his chest again and digging her nails in with a curse. How in the hell did he have sex with humans when she was having trouble just trying to fit him at the start?

The minotaur grunted, "I'm tougher, not quicker healing though... so if you wanna leave some marks go ahead, I've been hit by worse and it didn't even scar," he said to her softly, "Taken a few blades here or here," he said pointing to various points on his body, "So as long as you ain't got poison in those pretty little nails of yours, I think we'll be fine, "he said grunting, "You might not even draw blood... and that's not a challenge," he said with a hoarse laugh.

When she mentioned not using a condom he gave her a curious look before shrugging. Had to have been a succubus thing. Maybe she needed it. He shivered and smiled at the promise of going back in her mouth and he chuckled, "Ohhh.... sounds like a prize worth working towards' he growled back playfully, "But I don't play games... so once you finally fit me inside, and once you tell me to go, you're gonna feel the difference between fucking someone else and fucking a minotaur," he teased her softly before nipping at her ear playfully.

His hands explored her body, caressing her as he did so, "Gods... horns on a girl have always been a huge turn on," he said as he reached out and touched her, "Kissing good to go or would you rather I not?" he asked her, "Cause I can hold off on it if you want..." he said, "Since this is just... you feeding, and all that," he said softly as he felt her slowly start to sink onto his cock. He shivered a bit, wrapping his arms around her almost protectively and possessively. He relaxed after a brief moment but kept his hands on her back, feeling her up a little as he let out an almost purr like noise, "You said you have wings right? Why not pop them out?" He teased her.

His massive hands felt up her body, going over her from top to bottom, feeling ever bit of exposed skin as he smiled pup at her, "You're smaller than my usual clients... err, not client but... I mean, they are usually a client, they hrie me as a personal trainer and for the eye candy," He said to her, "But you get... what I mean, I'm not a... ya know," he said with a soft chuckle which turned to a moan as he sank deeper and deeper into her, "Once you hilt get used to it, then I'll take over, and you'd better be prepared for the rodeo sweetie..." he teased, "This bull doesn't stop bucking till you get off..." he said with a cheesy grin on his face. It was clear he'd used that line before.

"No, no poison." Might not draw blood? Despite the fact that he said it wasn't a challenge she definitely took it as one. If she could make him bleed, that meant that she'd gotten into it enough to actually break through that thick skin of his. "We'll see what happens." It wouldn't kill either of them even if she did draw blood. "You'd better be able to back up all that big talk," Staring at him with half lidded eyes as she slid down just a bit more and exhaled slowly, the question made her pause and look thoughtful despite the squirming of her body on his.

"If kissing turns you on, then I'll get more energy from you. That's your call." Why was he asking about her wings now? "Feed me good enough and you can see my wings later. I'm too hungry to let them out right now." Probably hurt like hell even if she could get them out. "Stop talking about the other women you fuck when you're inside me, that's in poor taste." Damn, she couldn't even grab onto him like she would most other men. Couldn't just wrap her arms around his neck and go to town.

"Fuckkkk." Finally sinking down the last inch until she was fully settled on his lap, Delilah grabbed at his arms and sank her nails into flesh. "Holy.. That is.." Letting out a laugh of pure delight followed by a small purr, she could feel her entire body tremble as it stretched and adjusted to the size of him. "Then start buckin', bull."

The minotaur shivered as she sank fully on to him and smiled at her. He grounded his hips against her own, holding her by the hips as he just grinded into her, stretching her out and getting her used to his size. He shivered and smiled as his hands ran up her sides, feeling her body as he let out a soft sigh and just teased her. A hand slipped from her side down her front, a single meaty finger playing with her clit as his hand felt her stomach, a slight buldge from taking someone so big, "I'm not gonna start until I know you're ready for me, I don't wanna break ya," he teased her.

He was already stretching her out, he could see that just by looking at her. He knew she wasn't a normal human but to be honest, the only woman to ever take him to his base was another Minotaur. And that had been years before, so this whole situation was quite pleasant to him. He had to get his enjoyment out of it too, right? He ground into her, enjoying hte tightness and the feel of her as she stretched to accommodate him. He watched her carefully, slowing when she started to gasp a little too loud, "You okay?" he asked her softly as he watched her reactions.

Once he was sure she was feeling better he grinned and moved his hands once more to her sides, holding her steady before slowly lifting her and sliding almost half his cock out of her before dropping her back down onto it, "That.... alright?" he asked her softly as he caught his own breath and watched her, "Wanna make sure I'm not breaking you," he teased her, "Wouldn't wanna kill my roommate on her first night, huh?" he asked.

"You're not going to break me," Squirming against his finger with a small his of pleasure, she glanced down at the feeling of his hand on her stomach. What she saw made her pause, eyes widening at the sight of the small imprint against her stomach as she growled in approval. She very rarely got to be with men that large, and the ones she encountered rarely knew what they were doing, making the entire thing a boring affair and not worth the effort.

"I'm fine." Her nails had dug deep enough into his arms to leave imprints, although she wasn't sure if she'd broken skin yet, she intended to mark him far more with her nails before they were through. "Perfectly fine, keep going." Giving him a bit of a lazy grin as his hands moved over her body and adjusted her to his liking, she pouted when he pulled her partly away from what she'd wanted so badly.

"Oh fuck!" The curse that left her mouth was loud enough to nearly be a scream, her nails tearing down his arms before she was reaching up instead. "No killing, just fucking." Once his head was within range of her she snagged him by one of the horns, wrapping her hand firmly around it and bringing him closer to her level. "Good, hard fucking." Pushing herself up slightly and snapping her teeth at him, her lips found purchase on his shoulder as she nibbled her way across before giving him a small love bite. "I bet you that hundred bucks back that you tap out first."

He shifted a bit under again and chuckled, "You'll lose that bet," he teased her. He grunted as she roughly grabbed his horns and moved him about. He smiled at her, hearing her words and seeing her eyes. He was already half way done. She'd not stand a chance once he got going. His grin grew a bit larger as he moved his hips with a grunt, small powerful thrusts as he felt her leave marks all over him, "My regulars are gonna be upset to see all those marks," he said to her teasingly. Not that he could do anything with them. But still.

He shivered as he slowly began to bounce her on his cock now, a few inches popping out as her body is pushed up by his hips before he suddenly drops them and lets gravity do the work. The powerful gravity assisted thrusts do enough to get him to start to leak pre into her, but he smiled back at her as he kept up the pace, 'Gonna have to change it up in a bit... I wanna get more of an agel on you" he teased.

He shivered as he flipped the two, pinning her beneath his massive form though he didn't put any of his weight on her... none except his balls resting against her as he smiled down at her, "You ready for this?" he asked as he slowly and teasingly slid out of her, not quite as slow as she had earlier. He pulled out till she could feel just the tip inside, then gave a quick fake out thrust, getting a few inches in before pulling back out, and then slowly easing himself back into her with a cruel grin. He knew he was working her up. He was loving it though.

"Promises, promises." That was a bet she'd love to lose. If there was a man who truly had enough stamina to outlast her succubus blood, that was something she wanted to experience before the end of her life. "I don't give a damn about your regulars, they can kiss my perky white ass if they have a problem with it." For all his words it didn't seem to be a complaint, and she gripped his horn harder before nipping him again.

"Fuck yes." Hissing the words as he filled her up so quickly again, she squirmed on his lap and used the little leverage she had to bring herself down in such a way that it rubbed in a most delightful manner. "What?" So caught up in the moment that she barely heard him, Delilah lifted her head towards him just in time for her to land on her back on the bed. "Very ready to win this bet," Giving him a wicked grin as she wrapped her legs partway around his torso, her hands settled on his forearms as he started with an almost tortuously slow pace.

"Don't--Don't be an asshole." Her entire body trembled and writhed under him as she used the strong grip of her legs to try and pull him in again, a look of frustration settling on her face as she realized just what kind of game he was playing with her. "I will make you bleed if you try to play that teasing game for too long." Tugging at him with her legs, she quickly realized that unlike most men she slept with, she couldn't pull him like that, couldn't force him closer or more into her with her strength. Oh boy.

The minotaur shivered as she cursed him out, "Don't be an asshole?" he thought as he slowed down some more. He felt her legs pulling at him and tugging him into her with a soft groan, "You said you wanted to feed off my emotions right? I'm just making sure you get your fill," He teased her before nipping at her horns, the only bit his mouth could really reach. He stretched a bit more and got an ear in his, lips, tugging on it playfully as he shivered, "You're trying to move me, you'll have better luck moving a tree," he said.

His hips moved slowly as he stroked her insides, at least one free hand moving along her body. He was basically doing one handed pushups at this point, his only free hand teasing at her body here or there. He worked her up again, his hips slamming into her to the point she could feel the stone beneath the mattress, and worked her over. His free hand felt up her chest, her breasts, teasing nipples and tugging here or there, it went down to her ass, playing with her and pinching her a bit before finally making its way back to where they were coupled and teasing her clit.

He kept up the speed, letting out a few breathy moans or gasps as he rode her rather pleasently. He wasn't getting into the buck wild stuff he was suggesting earlier. And it was clear he was holding back. He also looked a bit... tired? Maybe from her feeding from him or maybe from all the working out he did earlier, but he looked like he was getting at least a little bit sleepy. He kept working her over before she noticed a smile creeping across his face and as he got her right to the edge....

Her world spun and soon she was sitting on top of him again as he gave a fake yawn and stretched, "That was good," he said teasingly, "But I think I'm done being on top, your turn," He said to her with a smirk. He was challenging her. He wasn't going to push her over the edge, he wasn't going to make her lose the bet.... oh no, she was going to make herself lose her bet.

"You're a fuckin' mountain, now don't slow down!" She was going to kill him if he kept doing that, kill him right in his own bed. "I'll feed best off of you getting off, so just--" Growling at him as her nails sank into flesh and broke the surface, Delilah whined as she felt the bed shaking beneath her nearly down to the sturdy base that housed the mattress. She was full, so completely full every time his hips met hers, and it drove her mad every time he pulled back and slowed down his pace.

"Ready to tap out already?" Spotting the sleepy look on his face, she gave him a wide grin even as she panted and her chest bounced with each thrust. "What the--Fucker!" Shrieking as he moved her around like she weighed nothing and she settled on his lap, her hands just barely flattened on his chest in time for him to fully fill her. A loud gasp left her lips as she shuddered, grinding her hips in a maddeningly slow circle before glaring at him. This was either going to be a very bad night, or a very good one by the time she was done with him.

"You're not seeing my wings until the real rodeo starts, bull." Using her hands as leverage to push herself up, she didn't stop until every inch of him but the last had slid out. Hovering just at the top as her fingers worked their way up his chest, she dug them in near his collarbones and raked them down viciously. "Maybe I'll even be able to summon the tail if you feed me well enough." The pressure of her nails didn't let up until she spotted a hint of blood beneath them, hissing in victory and inhaling the scent with a growl of approval.

"You're not going to stop until you have nothing left to give me and I'm fully sated." Sliding back down on him quickly this time and reaching for his hands, she tugged them to her hips and held them there firmly. "I want your fingerprints on my body and the threat of the bed being broken." She was done with the slow routine, done with the teasing. She could handle herself, her stamina allowing her to go for far longer than a mortal woman could. The sound of their bodies slapping together was like music to her ears as she panted, humming contently before her head sagged back with a moan. So close, she was so close.

"Come on bull, show me what you've got."

His smile grew a bit more. If only she knew. He licked his lips as he eyed her, feeling her get so tight. He shivered and smiled as he let his mind wander. Maybe having her as a roomate and doing this kinda thing wouldn't be a bad idea. She wasn't looking for a relationship and he wasn't sure he was gonna develop feelings for her, but at the same time at least he didn't have to worry about her doing the same. Maybe she'd grow to enjoy the taste of his essence or whatever it was she was feeding on.

He shivered as she cut him up, and smiled as she teased him back. He felt her get close, he knew she was going to break soon enough. She wanted it hard huh? Well he was sure she could take it at this point, the way she had taken him out and then teased him before slamming back down. He shivered as he tightened his grip on her hips. When she told him to show her what he had... it was like a switch was flipped.

He tugged her to the tip, not letting the flared beast out, before slamming her back down, and doing the same thing over and over. He slammed himself into her over and over, six or seven times a minute as he didn't just fuck her, but USED her like a fuck doll. He slid her up and down, as his hands gripped her tighter and tighter, leaving those marks she had been asking for. After he got her bouncing, thrusting his hips up into her and letting her own body and gravity do the work, he moved a hand up to her horns, tugging on her and forcing her back down as he tugged her up, his cock going deeper and deeper into her than it had before with each thrust. Or at least feeling like it...

"Oh, hell yes." Sounding victorious as she felt the way that his hands tightened on her, her own left them and made their way back to his chest, tracing the lines of blood her nails had left. It was an intoxicating sight, and coupled with how roughly he was now taking her she was in near ecstasy. The pressure of his fingers on her hips was unrelenting, gripping her so tightly that if she had been human, it might have actually injured her long term. She wasn't human though, and the grin on her face was evidence of how much she was enjoying bouncing roughly on his cock with every passing second.

"Oh--" The hand wrapping around her horn surprised her, the way that her head was forced down even as he drove up into her body without an ounce of restraint. "Th-That's good, that's really good." A quick glance down showed that imprint against her stomach again and she grinned wider, eyes half shut as she leaned forward just slightly to adjust the angle as he hilted in her again. Sweet, sweet ecstasy washed over her as she came violently, her thighs clenching and her hands shooting to his to use as leverage. "Just like.." She whimpered, using all of her newfound strength to keep him from bucking too violently as she ground greedily against him until the orgasm subsided. "..Like that. Mm, you rub in all the right places, you know." Not that she was done with him by any means, her grip on him loosening as she snapped her teeth teasingly and relinquished control back to him. "And fuck does your energy taste good."

Jacks smile grew wider whe nshe said she came, telling him just how she liked it. He chuckled as he let her ride out her first orgasm, relinquishing control for a bit as she mentioned how much she was enjoying herself, "And I haven't cum yet, funny I heard you're people take pride in that," He teased her softly as he started to get rough again already, stopping her from getting to comfortable. But this time he stretched his hand over her hip to where his thumb could tease her clit, which he began to abuse as he hammered into her again, "This time I get to come, yeah? Lets do it at the same time," he teased her.

His hips rocked into her, no longer bouncing but just moving forwards and backwards as he ground his cock into her, thumb assailing her poor clit as his hand came off her hips and up her body, roughly groping her tits before wrapping around her throat and squeezing lightly until it slowly drifted up her body again to her horns. He smiled up at her, "Come on... ride the bull if you can," he teased her with a chuckle, "If you're enjoying it this much, maybe this will become a more common thing, I know I'd be up for it, god you feel great..." he said softly as he shivered.

"Yet. Believe me, you're going to give me every last drop you have." There was no pause in his movements once he'd started again, his hand nearly covering her entire waist as it snuck between her thighs to rub on those incredibly sensitive nerves. Partial succubus or not, having such vigorous attention there immediately after an orgasm was enough to make her moan loudly and press into his hand.

"God, that feels good, keep doing that." The way that his movements allowed her to grind rather than bounce was exquisite, the hand on her throat making her gasp sharply and shudder with pleasure at the slight constriction before he'd moved on. "Getting ahead of yourself again," Even as she said it she was moaning and gasping shamelessly, her hand sliding down to settle on top of his between her thighs as her moans took on a higher pitch. "Come for me, then."

The man grunted, "I'm not coming till you do sweetie, and trust me, I'll come a few times tonight, you got a lot to drain out of me," He said to her softly, "I'm VERY backed up from those milfs and cougars.." He teased, "So you better work out every last drop," he teased, "Gotta have the fresh stuff fro the girls when I go into work tomorrow," he said teasingly. He was wondering how she'd take that after she laid such a claim to him, after they'd done so much. His eyes watched her for any reaction as he shivered and smiled a bit more.

His hands and body meanwhile took her wildly. His grinding and thrusting got harder, his thumb teased more and his free hand trailed her body again before reaching her ass. He squeezed it once, as she continued to grind against him, before he smiled and moved his hand straight up to her mouth. He stuck a thumb in her mouth, having her suck it a bit, and get it nice and we before he moved his hand back down to her ass, gently spreading her cheeks a bit and slipping his thumb between her cheeks, "Tail would just get in teh way of me playing with ya, wouldn't it?" he teased.

"I'm sure they'll love to see the marks I left on you." Nodding towards the drying blood on his chest and abdomen from her nails she smirked, not deterred in the slightest by his comments. He was inside her at that moment, fucking her. What he did when he went to work was none of her concern, as she intended to be very, very full from this meal by the time the night was over.

Her lips closed around his thumb, eyes boring into his as she sucked it lightly before nipping with her teeth. It was a mixture of playfulness and warning, a clear sign that she still had power in their situation despite his massive strength. "But just imagine what I could do to you with my tail." She purred out the words as her hand pressed down tighter on his, keeping it firmly lodged against her core as her entire body tensed up and she felt the second orgasm fast approaching. "Together, right?" Her hips jerked and her body writhed on top of his, her free hand fisting the sheets beside him so hard that she could hear them tearing under her sharp nails as she came again with loud, ragged breaths.

The man licked his lips as he smiled, "Together," he said to her softly as he felt her bounce on him a few more times before she shuddered and started her own orgasm. He smiled as he leaned his head back, letting out a sigh of pleasure as he came inside her, the grin growing wider as he filled her to the brim and then some. He felt his heavy balls move slightly as he emptied into her, shivering a little as he smiled, "Good... girl," he teased her, "You can hold a lot huh? Does the whole seed thing give you a lot of power as well?" he teased her as he ran his thumb against her some more.

He shivered a bit, slowing only briefly post orgasam to bask a little, before his hips began to round into her own again, hungrily as he licked he worked her over. He smiled as he pulled the thumb that had been playing with her clit up and licked the thumb before putting it too in her mouth, letting her clean off the mixture of the twos juices. He let her lick him clean a bit before he slowly pulled out of her, chuckling as he pushed her onto the bed and kept her still with a single hand.

"Stay," he teased her as he slowly got onto his knee's moving her into a position to recieve him yet again. He grabbed her hips and pulled her towards him, as he roughly flipped her to her stomach so he could mount her from behind now, smiling as he spied the start of her tail. He put his hand around the base and tugged tightly, slapping her ass against his stomach as he chuckled, "Lost control for a bit huh?" he teased her, "Well then... I guess its time for you to get the second round of this bucking bull, huh?" He teased her.

Back
Top Bottom