Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New World Sluts (bodman54xExoticTwilight)

"Thanks," she said as she followed Raisa to the bathroom. "Yeah sounds good." The door closed behind her and she was alone again. She stripped out of her dress and turned on the shower. Letting out a little yelp as water sprayed from the walls and ceiling she laughed at the extravagance of the shower. Stepping under the many streams of water she sighed, her hands running over her large breasts as she let the warm water relax her.

She didn't linger longer than she had to, unhappy with the quality of the soap and shampoo. She would have to add higher quality stuff to her list when she was shopping for food. Stepping out of the shower when she was done she dried herself off, blowing her thick red hair out before wrapping herself in a towel and rejoining Raisa in the bedroom. "That was incredible. Thank you," she said as she sat down on the bed.

"You're welcome" she smiled. "To keep things fair, I'll sleep naked as well, if that's alright by you."

Walking over to the bathroom door, she stopped and turned to look at the young MILF. "If you want...feel free to 'play' with the gag and cuffs, or at least hold them and get use to the idea, while I shower." She had an idea how she was going to do up the woman, simply of course, but she would need Tina to be comfortable with it.

Ten minutes or so later she exited, cleaned and dried off, no towel wrapped around her, and her muscular, curvy body on full display. Tina would have seen before that the woman's pits, arms, and legs were squeaky smooth and hairless, but her plump pussy was as well. The woman hated having to shave, and body hair, and so had elected to get rid of it all early on.

"I guess that's ok," she said to the suggestion that Raisa would also be naked. As Raisa headed to the bathroom she reached out and began fidgeting with the cuffs. The leather was so soft and supple. As the door closed behind the blonde the MILF picked up the ball gag, opening her mouth and pushing it inside. She bit down around the rubber ball, getting a sense for it and what it would be like.

By the time Raisa came out of the bathroom, Tina had put all the cuffs on. They weren't locked in place yet but they were secured around her wrists and ankles and the ball gag was still in her mouth. She looked over with a squeak around the gag as Raisa walked over, the blonde woman's stunning form enticing the redhead.

There was a soft smile on her plush lips as she walked over, breasts gently swaying side to side before she knelt down in front of Tina. Grabbing the ankle cuffs, she slowly locked them snugly in placed before reaching up and doing the same to the wrists cuffs, making sure the milf's hands were in front of her body. "Good, Tina" she softly praised her, happy the woman got as far as trying the items on. Then standing up right in front of her, she reached around her head and buckled the ball gag in place. "There..comfy enough?" she asked.

Tina did her best to not panic as Raisa began to lick the cuffs tightly around her and then locking them together. When the blonde was finished she couldn't separate her arms or legs. She could move them up and down but that was about it. One thing she did notice was that her breasts were pushed together and up, causing them to look much larger than they were.

As the gag was buckled in place she took some deep breaths through her nose as she adjusted to the rubber invader in her mouth. Biting down and testing the gag she found that it wasn't going to be forced out. Nodding a little she adjusted herself as best as she could.

"You're doing great, Darling" she praised the red head, seeing how she was battling down a panic attack. Sliding into bed and propping herself up on some pillows, she gently grabbed Tina by her upper arms and pulled her into her lap. The dom leaned the woman back so her head was resting on her large, soft breasts. Pulling the fuzzy blanket over so it was up to Tina's chin, she wrapped her arms around the MILF's waist and gently laced her fingers with hers before tilting her head forward to give her a kiss on the top of her head. "This ok, Tina?" Raisa asked.

The calm words and warm embrace of her owner was enough to get her to calm down. Snuggling down against Raisa she let out a calmer breath, feeling the heart beat through the younger woman's soft breasts. The warm blanket helped as well and by the time Raisa kissed the top of her head she had calmed down enough to get drowsy, murmuring through the gag as her eyes closed.

"Now, for today." Raisa said, once the two of them had finished breakfast. "First, getting you your collar and wrist bands for public. I will let you pick something out, and we'll make sure it's comfortable. Before you object it's for your safety. If you need to be out and about, you have to wear these. They won't actually restrain you or anything, think of them like specialized jewelry. That tracks your location, and lets people know I own you, so one it will dissuade anyone from trying to abduct you, because let's be real - your body is one lots of people would love to have, or fuck. Two, they won't cause you problems even with your 'history' " she said the word with air quotes "because if they do, I'll feed them a big helping of concrete curbside."

"Also food for the kitchen, yes. Wardrobe for you. Clothes, swimwear, lingerie, all those things. Accessories, cosmetics, hobby stuff...and anything else I'm probably forgetting" she said as she tried to count and tick them off on her fingers, then gave up.

"We will need to get you into a BDSM shop. Nothing over the top for you. We'll just walk you around, have you look and maybe touch some of the items, see if there's anything there that tickles a fancy you never thought you'd have. Speaking of which, why don't we give you some vibrator plugs while shopping? Nothing strong, just something to buzz inside you, get you used to the concept."

Tina had surprisingly slept very well all things considered. When she woke up she was a little frightened because she didn't realize where she was. But the soft breathing of Raisa and the feeling of her large breasts behind Tina's head reminded her. But she wasn't scared. For the first time in a long time, she felt safe. In less than a day Raisa had shown more compassion to her than he ex had in the last five years. So she snuggled down closer to her owner, rolling a little to rest her face on a naked breast.

-

"Ok," she said as she was cleaning up after breakfast. It had been simple and quick to make. But not quite as satisfying. Leaning against the counter she listened as Raisa listed off all the things they would be shopping for.

"Do. Do we need to," she asked about the BDSM store and the vibratos Raisa expected her to wear.

Raisa gave a definitive nod of her head. "I know you're not completely into the idea, but you have to admit...you were turned on by what you saw on the TV. I'm not saying we strap you into a machine and start whipping and flogging you, or even anything really hard core like that. But let's get you started on some of the softer core things. Like last night, for example. Little vibrators. Who knows, you might even like latex!"

She blushed when Raisa brought up the day before, catching her in the act of watching and masturbating to the hardcore scenes on the movie screen. She hadn't forgotten about but she had hoped that Raisa had. Obviously the blonde hadn't. "Ok," she said, knowing she wasn't going to win this discussion. "Are we going now? I need to put something on." She could always wear her sundress a second day if she needed to. She didn't really want to borrow Raisa's clothes, mainly because they made her seem sluttier than she was because they didn't fit that well.

"Yes. After you're dressed, we'll slide the toys in, and use your panties to hold them in. They should stay in on their own but, well...it's your first time, we won't take any chances now."

Once Tina was dressed, she laid out the two toys she was going to use on the table. Identical, they were both lavender colored egg vibrators. The fat, oval ends narrowed to a neck that then widened out circular bottom with the setting button on them. The length also meant they would definitely stay in place. Should Tina get moist and the toys slide, her panties would catch the ends and hold them in place.

She nodded as they went back into the bedroom. She shrugged into her underwear and slide the dress back over her head. When she was ready she picked up one of the vibes, holding it in her hand. Her heart was pounding as she slid her panties aside and pushed the vibe inside her.

She hadn't realized how wet she actually was until the vibe slid home with almost no resistance. "Oh," she moaned as she felt it moving inside her as her panties snapped back into place.

"Pleasant, isn't it?" Raisa asked from the hallway. "Kind of like a gentle vibrating massage, but inside your pussy. Now...think you can handle getting the other one into your rear pussy, or would you like me to insert it for you?" she offered.

"I. I think I need help," she said, blushing. The idea of putting up there herself was just too much for her. Better have Raisa do it. That way Tina could tell herself that she did it because she had too. Not because she wanted to. "Will these be on the whole time," she asked, pressing on the outside of her pussy as she tried to stop the rising orgasm that the vibrator was starting to bring on.

"Yes. If it's too strong for you, I can dial the power down. I don't think we want you traumatized on your first trip by cumming yourself in public. Now, bend over..."

Crouching down behind Tina and pulling the back of her panties down a little, she had the MILF spread her cheeks. Licking the toy to lube it up a little, and since her saliva would have a bit of comforting effect since she was a dominant alpha, she slowly pushed it in between the lips of the more muscular rear pussy before turning it on to a low setting and pulling her panties back up.

"You can let go now and stand up straight. How's that feel, Tina?"

She bent over the bed as Raisa came in and flipped her dress up. Her plump ass stared back at the blonde, stretch marks lining her thighs and ass. Her husband had always commented on them, making her feel terrible and ugly just because of them. She'd always considered getting surgery to try to clean them up but had never gotten around to it. "I'm sorry my ass is so ugly," she said, feeling chagrined that Raisa was so close to it.

She felt the tip of the plug stretching out her tight hole and moaned. It hurt a little but the addition of the alpha's spit made it feel good as the thickest part slipped into her, her ass closing around the stem and keeping it in.

"It. It feels good," she admitted. Standing up she moaned, feeling both toys moving around inside her. "It's going to be hard to concentrate with these inside me," she said as she took an experimental step.

"Oh hush, Tina" she gently chided her on the comment about her ass. Standing behind her, she slid her hands down her back and cupped her cheeks, as much of as she could, through the bottom of her dress. "They're smooth and beautiful. There's lotions and creams that will help smooth those marks out, if you're self conscious about them. I'll even help you rub it in real good!"

"And, yes. That's part of it. We need you to be able to function somewhat well under pleasure, as a sub and omega. I think your real tolerance is alot higher, you're just overly sensitive now so it feels like you don't. Sort of like alcohol tolerance, but not exactly the same?" she tried to explain.

Getting dressed herself, in casual shirt and jeans that clung to her body, she headed out to the car, a sleek black sports one, and into the city. AC going and windows rolled down a little, they were tinted so others wouldn't see inside, giving the new sub some privacy.

"Now...you mentioned a few stores earlier you wanted to go in, which ones? After we get the register and collar, we can go to those."

"Ok," she said, feeling both admonished and buoyed by Raisa's words. It was so incredible having someone compliment her body instead of critique it and tear her down. Blushing she turned to Raisa and followed her out of the room. They moved their way through the house and into the large garage. The car Raisa selected was one of many that were lined up, waiting to be used. Raisa selected a slick black sports car and soon they were off.

The thrum of the powerful engine along with the vibrators inside her soon caused her to be squirming in the seat, her hands straying down toward her pussy. "What," she asked, tearing her attention away from herself. Focusing again she gave Raisa the names of the stores. They were the types of stores where you didn't check tags. You shopped around and just hand over a card. So only a select class of people could afford to shop there.

"Those are good!" she said, finally finding a nearby spot for the registration building after a bit of circling. The inside was like a mix of a jewler's and a bank's, where various IDs, bands, and collars were on display. Off to the side were offices for the registration to be done in private, as well as fitting rooms for special cases. Raisa had brought Tina in early, before there would be much traffic, to help keep it more private and less traumatic for her. "Browse" she gently urged her. "See if anything catches your fancy. Remember...these are both identifiers and safety items for you. I'll handle making sure they're tough enough, so someone can't clip or break them off. You focus on comfort and appearance. Think...think of it, like special custom jewelry, if that helps."

Tina began wandering the store, looking at the large selection of collars and wrist bands. She wasn't sure what she wanted, having never been into things like this. "What kind of style do you like," she asked Raisa after a few minutes. Did she want to go a plain metal band, simple and elegant? Something colorful? Engravings? Jeweled? There were so many options and Tina just didn't know where to start. So asking her owner what she might like seemed like a good idea.

"How about...these?" she asked after a few minutes of looking. The three metal bands were thin and flexible, with leather padding in the inner side to make them comfortable. A bright red in color to match Tina's hair, there was a smooth, raised square opposite from the locking mechanism where the ID chip would be inserted should anyone need to scan it to verify Tina's ID and ownership.

"A good eye" one of the gentlemen tending the shop said, stopping a few feet away from them. Greying hair with a receding forehead hairline, he had a thin and well kept mustache. Dressed in a suit, much like a professional salesman or jeweler, it was simple enough still that it didn't look overdone or gaudy. "The metal is quite strong, a special blend. Short an industrial tool, it's not going to cut or fracture. Same for the locking mechanism, as it's made of the same metal. The only weak point would be the chip insert, since that can't hermetically sealed...but we all know the penalty for destroying identification." At that he gave something of a sad smile. "You'll also know the moment the chip is tampered with, as will law enforcement. Your Little Darling will be quite safe."

"Can I get my initials on the band, in gold?" Raisa asked. Setting the bands down, she wrapped her arms protectively around Tina and rested her cheek against the side of the MILF's head as she gently grabbed her hands. "I want people to know this hot little darling is mine, and she's not to be messed with or harassed!"

"That. That is very pretty," she said as Raisa picked out a matching set of collar and wrist bands. If she was going to have to wear these for the rest of her life they might as well be pretty. She picked them up and tried them on. They fit perfectly, tight enough to be a constant reminder that they were there but not tight enough to bother her. And they were practically weightless as well. Stepping up to a mirror she looked at herself, lifting her hair out of the way so she got a good look at the way the collar sat around her neck.

"I like them," she announced to Raisa and the salesman. She blushed as Raisa hugged her and announced to the man how the MILF belonged to the blonde and would always be protected. Touching Raisa's hands affectionately she nuzzled into her owner as the man assured her that the engravings she wanted could be done.

Tina took the collar off and handed it back over as the man got Raisa's initials and then took the collar and bands into the back. It was a quick process, carving the letters and then filling it with gold. A few minutes later he came back and handed them all back to Tina, the flowing script of Raisa's initials glittering up at her as she put them on, sealing Raisa's ownership of her.

"Do you have an identification chip yet," he asked. "We can install it now and have no more worries about losing her."

"I do!" she answered, producing three pinky nail sized chips, one for the collar and one each for the wrist bands. Cupped in the palm of her hand, she carefully handed them to the gentleman and watched as they were carefully inserted into the slots and sealed in with a metal stopper. Even were someone to try and pry them out, it'd be quite difficult. A grin on her face as she paid for the whole package, she gave Tina's hand a squeeze as she nearly skipped out of the store. "You're safe now!" she said excitedly, giving the red head MILF a tight hug, her breasts pushing and pressing hard into the sub's larger ones. "No one can pick on you or try to steal you without getting in HUGE trouble, so you can go out and shop and other things even if I'm not around!"

And just like that Tina was officially owned. Anyone who scanned the chips would know exactly who she belonged to and while it gave her a measure of security it also did feel like she'd lost a part of herself. But even so, she put on a brave face and a smile as Raisa hugged her outside of the store, the large breasts of each woman swelling out as they hugged. It was nice that she was able to go out on her own now, the collar and bands giving her lots of protection. But she was still property and that wasn't sitting right with the woman.

--

They spent the next few hours buying Tina new clothes. They ranged from the sexy, form fitting dresses, to casual workout attire and everything in between. Raisa was treated with the utmost respect, her name clearly carrying much weight in these upper circles. All the clothes would be delivered to the house so they didn't have to lug them around all day.

They had also stopped for lunch, a cute little sandwich shop on the corner of one of the busier streets. It had almost seemed like a normal day out with one of her friends, though the constant reminder of the collar around her neck prevented that fantasy from fully setting in.

Their next stop was at the biggest store and the one that Tina was dreading the most. Her steps were hesitant as they walked through the doors and into a BDSM paradise. She looked around in shock, the amount of stuff revolving around sex was overwhelming. "S-so what are we here for again," she asked, sticking close to Raisa as they wandered the aisles.

Back
Top Bottom