Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New World Sluts (bodman54xExoticTwilight)

"Of course" she answered with a genuine smile. "We're both women afterall" was added with a wink, as she left Tina cuffed on the chair and walked over to the bag of flour. Truth be told, the woman would have never thought to look in there. In a measure of respect to Tina's workplace, though it was hers no longer, she opened the top of the bag and pushed in her finger and thumb only, fishing for the papers and pulling them out. Keeping them over the counter she moved them over to the sink and shook the flour off, as much as she could, before spreading them out onto the counter to do a quick check.

"Looks good, thank you." Walking back over to Tina, Raisa uncuffed her ankles and wrists. "Now...why don't we have you change into something comfortable? No one at the station will torture or interrogate you, or cut your clothes, as long as you behave and confess."

Tina watched as Raisa found her notes, spreading them out to check them. She must have been satisfied with what she found because she came over and unlocked Tina. The MILF rubbed her wrists and ankles, the skin chaffed a bit from where she had been tugging on them. "Thank you," she said softly, slipping off the chair and going upstairs. She entered the master bedroom and went into the large walk-in closet. She looked at all the clothes she had and began to cry again. It was all going away. Whoever purchased her would probably make her trot around naked or in some slutty outfit.

Knowing she still had to stay on the woman's good side she threw on a pair of plain bra and panties and a cute sundress. She did the best she could at fixing her makeup before heading back downstairs. "Can. Can I do something before we leave? I don't want to leave my husband a warm house to come home to, the bastard."

"Oh?" she asked, pushing off of the wall from where she had been leaning, her arms crossed under her breasts. "And, what did you have in mind? Hopefully you don't plan on flooding or burning down the house...well...at least nothing that can be traced back, mind you."

Seeing that she had been crying again, she picked up a kitchen towel and helped dry her eyes and cheeks. "Don't worry about your makeup" Raisa smiled, rubbing some of it off with the same towel. "Pretty girl like you doesn't need it, especially since you don't need to please a lazy fat slob like your ex husband anymore." The last was added with a wink.

The agent was tempted to offer to take Tina herself, but...would the milf want to be taken by her captor? Especially one that delighted in things she detested?

"I want to put some food in the vents. It will defrost and start to stink in a few days. Long. Long after I'm gone." She began to sniffle again at the thought of that. It was hard to pull herself out of the downward spiral she was sinking into. She tried to force a smile as Raisa wiped her cheeks but it wasn't genuine.

She blushed as the woman complimented her looks. She always knew she was pretty but for some reason over the years her husband had beaten her down. Criticizing her, making snide comments. It had taken its toll on her until she was living her whole life basically thinking that she had to spend hours a day trying to make herself presentable.

She waited to hear if she could sabotage the house, hoping the woman gave her this one last kindness before her life was ruined.

"Ahhh...quite devious" Raisa grinned. "Go for it...I'll look the other way." That said, she put the towel to the side and stepped back to let Tina do her mischief. Of course she trailed her at a little bit of a distance, more to make sure the woman didn't decide to try and make a run for it, and also to comfort her for the fits of crying and depression she was sinking in and out of. Each time she would wrap her arms around her and let her bury her face into her breasts and cry it out. And each time, her sweet scent was there to comfort the milf sub.

She grabbed some fish and beef out of the freezer, wandering around the house and shoving it as deep into the vents as she could. She went quickly, trying to not think about how this would be the last time she spent in each of these rooms. But it didn't always work and she would stop and cry on Raisa's ample chest. They made it through the house with only two or ten weeping fits, Raisa's chest getting progressively wetter.

Finally they were done, food stuffed into the vents, waiting to thaw and start to stink up the house. "I. I guess we're done here," she said, trying not to break down again.

"We are."

Taking Tina by the hand, instead of roughly by the upper arm like one would do to a criminal, she led the woman to the patrol car that was parked in the driveway. Instead of stuffing her in trunk, which had been the original plan if she put up a hard fight, or even in the pack passenger seats, she helped the milf into the front passenger chair. She even buckled her in, one strap over her waist and another diagonally between her breasts.

"Now, this is required" Raisa said, putting a pair of padded cuffs on the woman's wrists and another pair on her ankles, though the chain length was long and would allow her to take small steps. And, a normal sized ball gag, not the huge one used earlier. This she held up to her lips, waiting for her to open her mouth to pop it in and buckled it in place.

Seating herself in the driver's side, she started up the car and backed it onto the street to take her to the police station/court house. It would be a bit of a drive. Getting from the suburbs to the city center, and right after lunch at that, would take upwards of an hour.

In the center console of the car, aside from a now cold cup of specialty coffee, were a few magazines rolled up and tucked into the cup holders or tucked between the seats. They were, though, the things and topics that Tina had convinced herself to hate. Dominatrix magazines, BDSM gear catalogues...though there were also a few on how to 'adopt' and care for a sub/omega.

They walked out of the house, Tina blocking her face with her free hand. The length of time that Raisa's car had been parked on the street had gotten people's interest up so there were many prying eyes as the buxom housewife was marched into the car. At least she was put in the front seat like a normal person instead of any of the other options that the cop had in mind. Not that it would make much of a difference. From now on Tina would be remembered as the woman who got taken away by the Secret Police. No one knew what exactly she did but there would be plenty of speculation running through the neighborhood.

She didn't complain as she was cuffed again, her mouth opening obediently as the much smaller ball gag was pushed into her mouth. She didn't look up as they drove away, instead just looking at her hands. She didn't want to look up and see her former neighbors watching her as she was driven away.

The magazines in the center console and shivered as she read the titles. How could anyone be into such horrible acts?

The drive to the courthouse was in silence. The agent didn't attempt to engage Tina in conversation or talk to her. One, since the milf was gagged though she could still have tried to be partly understandable. Two, what was there to say to her? She could see the look of disgust on her face at of the corner of her eye at the magazines.

Pulling the car into the lot, she both unbuckled her and helped her out of the car. And like before, instead of roughly pulling her along by her upper arm, she had an arm gently around her shoulder as she allowed her to walk at her own pace. Inside the station she was still protective of her prisoner. As other officers, male and female, even the few omega/subs present were starting to make cat calls and comments about Tina's gorgeous body and how lucky a catch it was for Raisa. Her glare made them shut up, and fast.

The courtroom was empty, save Raisa, Tina, and the judge that was waiting. Raisa had dialed him on the way in, more so the busy Tina wouldn't have to wait in anxiety more than she had to. The man was older, greying hair and thick glasses, and waited as the agent ungagged the milf and encouraged her up to the stand in front of the judge's desk.

Walking around, she handed him the papers and stepped off to the side as he reviewed them for a few minutes before stacking them neatly off to the side and looking back up at the convicted woman. There was no look of contempt or judgement in his face, perhaps a little exhaustion and sorrow that such a beautiful woman had fallen into the wayside. "Name, please" he asked softly, gesturing to the microphone in front of her. "And, how you plea. The charges leveled at you are drugging of food with illicit narcotics, material aid via food to subversive organizations, and financial aid to subversive organizations."

Off to the side, Raisa gave Tina a slight nod, hoping the former housewife would admit guilt to all of them.

Tina sat in silence as she was driven to the station. Finally curiosity overcame her and she pulled out the magazines, flipping through them as the continued to sit in the car. She expected to be disgusted by what she saw. But the more she flipped the more she had to admit that the women in the tight latex outfits looked really good. She wouldn't go as far to say that she was into it, but she could see the allure of the look.

They arrived at the station and the walk through the parking lot and building was just as humiliating. But in a different way. This time it wasn't the judging looks of people she knew. It was the lewd comments over random strangers, treating her like a piece of meat. So when Raisa was able to shut them up with just a look she was very grateful to the woman. She hadn't known the day could get any worse but having men and women leering at her, commenting on her large breasts just seemed to beat her down even more.

She hurried into the courtroom, trying to stay strong. But as she approached the bench she felt her resolve weakening. She leaned into Raisa for support but the woman left her to drop the paperwork off at the bench. The gag was removed and she was standing alone in front of the man who was about to decide her fate. "Tina Jarrett," she said, leaning into the microphone.

She listened to the charges being read, plump bottom lip quivering as he looked at her. His question seemed to hang in the air as she found it so hard for herself to answer. Looking at Raisa she saw the blonde woman nodding, trying to encourage her. Taking a deep breath she looked at the judge. "Guilty," she whispered, knowing she was sealing her fate but trying to save herself from a worse one. If Raisa could do what she said and get Tina a lighter sentence then she had to trust the woman. If not then it was a milking or breeding factory for the rest of her life.

There was a pause from the judge, a small betrayal of surprise that Tina didn't please innocent. Many did, when finally brought in, under the impression that a fiery final defense would be enough to save them or significantly lighten their sentence. They were wrong every time.

"And, Ms. Raisa Vasylyshyn" he finally continued as he turned to face the agent. "Your report, on the investigation and apprehension of Tina Jarrett?"

"She was quite sorry, when she realized the magnitude of what she did" Raisa answered, her face and voice straight and professional. "Once calmed down, she was most forthcoming in directing me to the documents provided to you, and offered no resistance to being brought in."

"I see..." the judge trailed off, the tone seeming that he didn't completely buy the story. Pausing to rub his forehead for a moment with a finger, his gaze went back to the buxom milf. "Ms. Jarrett" he finally spoke. "Since your crimes did not actively or directly cause harm to anyone in any of the three cases, and the scale was not large or widespread, and taking into account your prompt 'compliance', as supported by the officer's testimony, your verdict will be lighter than normal."

"No hard labor. No birthing center, or industrial milking. You will be official registered as a sub, and are to have Omega testing done, and placed up to be claimed/adopted. Your new owner will be responsible for your rehabilitation."

"Ms. Raias Vasylyshyn will be allowed first option at claiming ownership, and we can take care of the legal papers here if she accepts."

At that the officer blinked, her lips parting a little to say something before she stopped. That she had not expected, at all.

Tina stood there, head bowed as she listened to the judge announce her sentence. Her heart leapt as he confirmed that there would be none of those cruel fates awaiting her. She wouldn't be turned into a piece of meat that was only good for producing milk or babies. She would still be a person. Kind of. Her rights would be almost nonexistent but she would still be a person. She looked up to thank the judge when he announced that Raisa would have first claim to her.

Her jaw dropped open as she looked at the woman. Would she accept? She had been kind to Tina but what would she want the MILF for? So many thoughts were racing through Tina's mind that she could barely keep track of them as she and the judge waited for Raisa's answer.

Finally catching her composure, a little of her mischievous and tomboyish nature returned as she grabbed a chair and pulled it over to one of the tables next to Tina. Sitting down she leaned in, her breasts resting on the table as she rested her elbows on the table, folded her hands together, and rested her chin on her hands she she focused on the handcuffed beauty.

"That will depend on her, I think" she finally said after a minute of thinking. "While I certainly wouldn't mind officially being a dom and addressed as 'Mr. Raisa Vasylyshyn', and having a 'Ms. Tina Vasylyshyn'...is that what you want, Tina? You saw the magazines in the car" she reminded her.

"I like things soft and cuddly. I also like to do things rough. Make you squirm and scream in both pleasure and pain. Can you handle having sex with, and being fucked by, another woman? And outside of being an officer, I doing work to get into the erotica business. I haven't picked what field or fields exactly, but you would be working for me in those. A model, actress, or media start, you could end up being one of those. Especially with your body and pleasant, passive personality."

"You are a beautiful woman, Tina, and you would be a fantastic sub and an even better omega. You still have plenty of youth to you yet. Is what I'm offering something you will be able to live with?"

Tina watched as Raisa got a bit of her swagger back, going and sitting down at one of the available tables. The way she was sitting accentuated her bust and the captive MILF found her eyes drifting down there occasionally. Every time she realized she was staring she had to jerk her eyes back up to the blonde's face, and try harder to listen to what she was saying.

"I. I don't know," she said. She was now caught off guard as well. She had been expecting someone to just come up to her and claim her. But Raisa was asking if it was what she wanted. She bit her lower lip as she thought about it, trying not to fidget in the cuffs. One one hand Raisa had proven to be kind and caring to her, giving her what comfort she could in Tina's time of great distress. On the other, she had demonstrated a willingness and glee to cause the redhead MILF pain.

She knew Raisa and the judge were waiting on an answer so she nodded her head. "Yes," she whispered, not sure if she was making the right decision. But it had to have been better than letting any old fat man buy her and ruin her. At least she knew Raisa could be kind.

Her answered settled if. With Tina accepting, Raisa did as well, and the judge helped handle the papers. Both signed and ink fingerprinted it for both the ownership and the dom/sub registration. In Tina's case she signed with her new last name, that of Raisa's.

"I still have some rounds to make" the officer said as the judge exited the room with the papers, to enter into the system and file away. Taking a key from her belt, she first unlocked the wrist cuffs, then crouched down to take the cuffs off of Tina's feet. The damp top, from the MILF's crying sessions, had cause the clothing to cling even more to Raisa's chest, giving the redhead a nice top down view. "You can either stay here in the station, or I can drop you off at my home. But you need to promise me, no running away, no mischievousness." Her voice darkened a bit at the last part. If Tina tried to take this opportunity to flee, things would go downhill for both of them.

She didn't know what the woman would do while waiting. Sure, the blonde had a TV and guest computer, even a pool and exercise gear...there was also her dungeon and BDSM gear, the catalogues and magazines. The thought of her coming home to find Tina practicing self bondage flashed through her mind, but would the formerly 'pious' woman even dare do that?

Tina went about in a daze. She signed and fingerprinted the paperwork, not really comprehending what was happening to her. She was property now. Owned by a woman. The same woman who had burst into her house and overturned her life.

When they were done Tina followed her owner out of the courtroom, walking mechanically behind her. Thankfully Raisa unlocked her from her cuffs, allowing her to move freely. She snapped back to the present as her new owner spoke to her. "Please don't leave me here," she begged, terrified of what would happen if she was left alone in the station. What would happen when the dangerous woman was out of sight and Tina couldn't defend herself? She couldn't even imagine. "Please."

"Shhh shhh Tina, it's ok, I won't leave you here" she said when the MILF started to panic. Stopping in the hallway right outside the courtroom doors, she pressed her back to the wall and gently cupped her cheeks with her hands. Thumbs gently rubbing her skin, she leaned in to give the red head a kiss on the forehead. "I'll drop you off home. You'll be safe, keep yourself inside, and find something to keep your time until I come back home in the evening and we can discuss things, ok?"

She gave the girl a minute to compose herself before stepping back and taking her by her hand to lead her to the parking lot. "Remember, eyes forward and ignore them" she whispered to her, coaching her before they moved from the main work area and lobby. "They're just jealous. Either they want you, or want to be as drop dead sexy as you, remember that."

She let herself be pushed against the wall as Raisa calmed her. She took deep breaths as she climbed back from the brink of the panic attack she was about to have. She nuzzled into her owner's touch, closing her eyes as Raisa talked her down. The kiss made her feel better and she gave the blonde a small smile. "Thank you," she said as she straightened up. She wiped her eyes and followed Raisa out of the hallway.

She grabbed Raisa's hand as they walked back out into the main lobby of the station. She kept her eyes pointed straight ahead and her back straight as they walked. Her face turned bright red as she heard the jeers from the others. It was hard to ignore all the people talking about all the things they'd do to her. "It's hard," she said. "Everyone is so mean."

"They are" Raisa agreed once they were out of earshot and back to the car. "And when there's no one outside the group, they are vicious to eachother. It's not often you find a 'good' group, even between doms/alphas. And goddesses help you if you were a dom or alpha, and get laid, especially if you were an asshole. Feed frenzy" she shook her head, opening the door for Tina as if she were a Victorian lady, and letting her into the car before she herself made her way around to the driver's seat.

Remembering the look on her face the first time she saw the magazines, she started to collect them up to stuff into the glove compartment or behind one of the seats, and get them out of Tina's view. "First major thing we will need to do this evening is schedule the screening test for you. In the meantime, you'll need to confine yourself to the house. I'm sure we can find you something to do, that will keep you calmed and your mind focused."

They walked to the car and Raisa helped Tina in before getting in the car herself. Tina was grateful and upset that the magazines were put away. Grateful because she was still afraid of what was in them. Upset because she found herself tantalized by them anyway. But she didn't complain. She figured she would have plenty of time to learn all about what was in those pages. If what Raisa said was true.

"Thank you," she said as Raisa drove away. "I don't know what would have happened to me if you hadn't been the one to c-claim me." Even saying it was still difficult. "What's the screening test," she asked. "She'd heard about it but hadn't ever really looked into it since she thought the idea was so sickening.

"You are...most welcome, I guess?" was the officer's tepid reply, not sure if it could really be considered a 'welcome' compared to her prior life. At least she'd no longer have a sorry male excuse of a husband to deal with.

"Ah, screening. There are two parts. The first is sort of like a blood test, to see how you score role wise. I.e. Alpha, Beta, or Omega. Then there's a little bit of a 'treatment' after that to make you conform to that role a little more. The amount of treatment depends on your score. I can take a few minutes to help you look it up to read over, when I head back out. I can't imagine you really needing any treatments or such done. Your body's near perfect already from the bit I've seen, and personality wise you're already fairly timid and passive."

She looked straight ahead as Raisa spoke about the screening. "But why," she asked. "Why can't everyone just live their lives? Why does everyone have to be put into these roles?" She looked morosely at her hands. She didn't want people to be defined by some test that this government had developed to control the population. It wasn't right. People she be allowed to choose their own destiny.

"So what happens after the screening? What are you going to do with me? Am I expected to sit around the house all day while you're out working?"

Raisa can only offer a shrug. "It's how things are. Put people into defined roles, provide enough distractions or luxuries, enough controls, and keep things nice and stable I suppose. I don't see it changing. Best to do is make it as comfortable as possible."

There was a pause to Tina's next set of questions. "We'll need to decide that. To be honest, I wasn't planning on having a sub quite this soon, but I won't turn down the chance...or, a poor woman in need of help. We'll need to find what tasks and roles you can do. I have some vacation time banked up I can use, spend some solid time with you to sort this all out."

Tina fell silent for the rest of the car ride, thinking about what Raisa said. It wasn't fair, especially to people like her, to have their whole worlds turned upside down for no reason. But there was nothing she could do about it anymore. She had to stay on her owner's good side or she might just end up strapped to the end of a milker. For the rest of her life she would have to cater to the woman's whims or suffer the consequences.

When the arrived at Raisa's house Tina looked out the window, drinking in her new home. It was much larger than her old home. She was shocked as she got out of the car. How was it possible that a simple cop could have a home so large and gorgeous. Stepping out of the car when Raisa opened the door, she followed the woman inside. The door closing behind her sounded like her tomb, sealing shut and sealing her fate. She shivered at the thought of that.

Last edited:
"Ehh...my family" Raisa sheepishly mentioned when she saw the look on Tina's face at the size and expense of her home. A faint smile and a shrug, she led the curvy red head inside to show her around. The kitchen, entertainment room, exercise room, the garden and pool, and such. Even a guest room that Tina could make her own personal room and bedroom, if she did not want to sleep with Raisa at night. The officer would never turn it down, but wanted to let her new sub know that she respected her need for some personal space.

"This last room" she said, coming to a stop infront of a large oaken door. "Is my bdsm dungeon. I just want you to know where, and what it is. I imagine, we'll be keeping it closed to you for awhile" she said, trying to assure the MILF that she wasn't going to force her cold turkey into it against her will. There were plenty of other things to do to step her up, once she was open enough to it.

"Before I head out, was there anything you wanted or needed?"

Back
Top Bottom