Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New World Sluts (bodman54xExoticTwilight)

bodman54

Supernova
Tina Jarrett whistled as she worked in the kitchen, pulling racks of cookies out of the oven to cool before throwing another batch in. She loved to bake and her husband had been kind enough to supply a kitchen where she could really enjoy her craft. Two large ovens along one wall seemed always to be on, causing delicious smells to waft through the house. Long granite countertops were constantly covered with separate ingredients or finished goods. Or both. A large fridge was set aside especially for the goods she'd made that needed to be chilled. And along one wall was a display case with all the ribbons and trophies she'd won at competitions in the greater area.

These cookies were special as well. They were for friends of hers, a treat to lift their spirits. She was part of a small organization that was trying to bring back the old world. A world where good morals and values were important. She hated how people were so happy to throw away things that had worked for thousands of years. All this casual sex was not good for society. Rules would break down. And not to mention the sexual slavery that people were just accepting as the new normal. People shouldn't own others. That was something she believed deep in her heart. So she and some friends worked together to spread their message about how corrupting this new world was and how they should go back to the old way.

There was the sound of the front door opening and closing which would usually indicate that Tina's husband was home. But it was early afternoon, a time that he never came home at, and he didn't call out in his usual greeting to her when he entered the house. Of course their relationship had gone down hill a little, as his continued sexual advances on her were spurned, but otherwise things were a cheerful marriage enough.

The footsteps were also off, heavier sounding boots then his dress shoes, as the intruder made her way into the kitchen. The woman was tall, muscular, and blonde. A cheerful look on her face, there was a certain predatory look behind it. She wore a blue and black top uniform that clung to her body, and a matching bottom set as well. The emblem on her upper chest, and her shoulders, marked her as a Special Police member. Youthful in appearance, she had to be in her mid twenties most likely, and quite skilled and dangerous to survive the role she was in.

"Good afternoon, Tina Jarrett" Raisa Vasylyshyn said as she pulled up a chair and sat across the counter from the auburn haired woman. Reaching out a hand, dressed in a black fingerless glove, she grabbed a cookie and blew on it to cool it down. "I hope you don't mind me taking your time...there's a few questions I'd like to ask you."

Tina turned as she heard someone coming into the kitchen. She was expecting anyone but who appeared. She froze, tray of cookies in her hand as she saw the blonde woman swagger in and take a cookie, sitting down like she owned the place. "I. I. I. Who are you and why are you here," she asked in a small voice, though a part of her knew exactly why the woman was here. She was a young woman, young enough that she'd been raised in the new world. It was all this woman knew.

"I don't know why you're here but you must have the wrong house." She was sweating, her cute dress suddenly feeling very tight around her curvy body. "I'm going to have to ask you to leave. Or I'll call the police and tell them that you tried to murder me." That was a believable lie, wasn't it? She wasn't really thinking straight at the moment with a Special Police member sitting in her kitchen, eating her cookies.

She paused for a moment at the thread of being called on murder before she swallowed what she was chewing and started to laugh loudly. "Lady...I'm above the police" she said, thumbing to the badge on her shoulder. "You wanna try it, go ahead...they might join in on the fun once we're done with our little chat. Now..."

She put the cookie, a singly bite taken out of it, down on the counter. "Let's start with the first charge. Your baking. Now now you're going to tell me that your baking is just that good, people love it, and that's why you win all the time. In fact, that's what the investigations department thought when one of your neighbors called and complained that you kept getting all the prize money."

"Except...while your baking is that good, that's not all there is to it." At this point Raisa rested her elbows on the coutertop, folded her hands together, and rested her chin on them as she watched Tina. "We found you've been adding a little something to it. An addictive, illicit narcotic."

Tina gulped as the woman called her on her bluff. She was usually a better liar than that but the sudden appearance of her had thrown the MILF off her game. She was in a lot of trouble and she knew it. When the Special Police arrived the people they spoke to disappeared to never be seen from again. So the fact that the woman was looking for her was alarming. She knew she couldn't outrun her. She had never been the most athletic, EE cup breasts made it difficult, and the woman looked to be in fantastic shape.

As the woman talked she shook her head. "No. That's ridiculous. I have never put drugs in my food. Who would even think such a thing? You must have the wrong person." She just happened to be a talented baker who made her own recipes that no one else had been able to copy. She knew some people were jealous of her success but she didn't think it was this bad.

"Well, problem is..." Raisa said, poking at the cookie she placed partially eaten on the counter until it slit down the middle. "The forensic lab sampled your cooking, and they found narcotics in it, so right there you're already in trouble ontop of you lying about it now" she grinned.

"Now...let's go onto what you do with the prize money. You were a bit more careful with that and gave our accounting investigators a bit of a run about with what, a few shell bank accounts that all end up in a charity? Pity for you that the charity got cracked open for transferring funds to rebels."

The agent was grinning at Tina now, eyes watching her face and body as she slowly exposed the busty woman. "Still want to pretend you're innocent?"

What is this woman talking about, she thought to herself as the officer kept talking. "Now this is just getting ridiculous. Do I look like someone who could set up shell companies? I don't know who set up this sick joke but I think you should leave now." She turned away from the woman, going back to her cooking, having completely put her out of her mind. This latest batch of cookies was for a charity event that she was participating in.

She put a new tray into the oven, turning it on and setting the timer before moving over to begin mixing up another batch.

The chair scraped along the floor as Raisa pushed it back and stood up, the grin gone from her face. Walking briskly around the counter, boots thudding on the floor, she grabbed Tina by her hair and tugged her head back. She pushed her up against her from behind, using her lower body to pin the woman's against the lower cabinet as she reached around and grabbed her mouth, her fingers pushing her cheeks in.

"I don't think you realize how much trouble you're in..." she growled. "Did all the oxygen go to your tits instead of your brain? Your husband's coming home to an empty house tonight, with a new broad under his arm. He should be about getting the divorce papers finalized now since not only are you a subversive traitor, you've also haven't been doing your duty in pleasing him sexually. Bout time he got someone who did."

Tina yelped as the woman stormed off behind her and grabbed her hair. Her heart stopped as the woman talked about her husband coming home with divorce papers and a new wife. That bastard had done this. "I'm being set up," she moaned through the woman's grasp. "Please. I'm not doing any of the things you think I am."

She tried to push away from the counter but the woman used her power to keep her pinned. "He planned this. I'm a good wife who takes care of her husband." Though it was hard to pleasure him when he was never home, always away on "business".

"Even if you're innocent..." she began, lips right behind Tina's earlobe, warm breath flowing over her skin. "...apparently you didn't do good enough to keep him from tossing you under the bus. Even if he's the rebel sympathizer and sacrificing you, he'll have to keep low and be much more careful, which means his actions will be much more limited. The State is willing to take that. Speaking of which...I'll need to do a search of the house for contraband and any files or intelligence."

She pulled her hand off of Tina's cheeks and pulled out a pair of handcuffs from her belt, the metal links jingling softly. "You'll be a good, cooperative girl and show me where everything is right? Things'll go rough for you otherwise..."

Tina shivered as the woman teased her, the hot breath of the officer tickling her neck. "I'm not going to tell you anything," she said, still struggling to maintain a sense of control over the situation. Though that was deteriorating rapidly at this point. The clinking of the handcuffs made her whimper in fear. She'd never been in a fight before. In fact, she was a bit of a wimp. And she usually didn't have to try to talk her way out of danger. Batting her eyelashes and showing off more of her massive cleavage was always enough to sway any men to her side and that had always helped against women who were mad at her.

"Go ahead and destroy the house. See what I care," she said defiantly. If it was true and her husband sold her out then he should come home to a shell of a house. SHe wasn't going to go quietly.

"We'll have you talking before nightfall, I'm sure."

Letting go of Tina's hair, Raisa fit the cuffs around the woman's wrists so they were linked together tightly behind her back. "And even if you were set up by your ex hubby, you aren't clean yourself. Tearing up the house will cause too much paperwork with HQ, if I can loosen your lips a bit."

Grabbing her by her upper arm, she forced her over to one of the bar stools on the opposite side of the counter and sat her down. She didn't bother asking her again, if she'd be willing to give anything up, seeing how she was planning on being defiant. Instead she took out another pair of cuffs and put one around each of Tina's ankles with the other end hooked to the metal pole the seat was ontop of. Now she was trapped on the seat (unless she fell off and let her breasts cushion her fall), and her legs would only be able to slide up and down the pole.

Tina was no match for Raisa's strength, her hands getting cuffed behind her back with little effort. That caused her huge tits to stick out even more as she was moved over to the stool and roughly sat down on one of the stools. Her feet were cuffed down and she was soon stuck on the stool. Tugging on the metal she moaned, her tits bouncing around as she struggled to try to escape.

She did her best to balance on the stool, having a tough time with her arms cuffed behind her and her legs tucked in tight. "I'm not going to tell you anything. I want my lawyer," she demanded, looking at the blonde woman in anger. It was the least she could do after being caught, not ratting out her friends after all the work they'd put in to trying to change everyone's mind.

"You don't need to worry about any lawyer" the agent grinned. "But, since you don't seem like you're going to want to talk, we'll make sure you can't scream."

Opening up a one of the larger side pouches on her belt, Raisa took out a large bright red ball gag. Walking behind Tina, she didn't even give the woman a chance to verbally refuse of decline opening her mouth for the gag. Pinching her nose shut with one hand, she pulled her head back so her head was resting on Raisa's breasts to balance her, and restrict her fidgeting. The gag was pressed against her lips, waiting for her mouth to open.

Once she did she forced it in, pushing it until it was in past her teeth. The size alone would make it hard for the MILF to push it out, but then the agent pushed the woman forward so she was facing down in her stool, as she tightly strapped the gag in place. At least she sat her up straight again, giving her a few moments to feel out the gag with her voice, lips, tongue and teeth as she laid more items out on the counter in full view.

Metal clamps with rubber tips and ones with alligator teeth, egg shaped vibrators, and a taser with a few sticky pads for small scale shock torture. "We'll start with these" she said, turning to the woman. Pulling out a small pair scissors for cutting clothe, she start to cut a large hole in the front of Tina's dress right over her nipples. "But I might have to go out to the patrol car for the bigger toys, since you're quite the big girl, aren't you?" she winked at her.

She struggled to keep her mouth shut to prevent the ball from being forced into it. But Raisa's grip on her nose meant that she couldn't inhale and would certainly black out if she didn't open her mouth, gasping for air. She grunted in anger as the gag was secured in place, stretching her jaw wide as the strap was secured around her head. She bit down on the rubber ball, feeling how tough the object was. Drool began spilling out around the outside of the ball, dripping down onto her large rack as Raisa continued to prepare.

Her eyes went wide as she saw all the objects laid out in front of her, designed to tease and torture her. Most of her sex life had been pretty vanilla up to this point. Her husband had occasionally tried to spice things up but she usually hated what he brought into the bedroom and would shut him down. But there was no chance of that today. She was securely bound and gagged. There was nothing she could do to stop the woman.

The blonde picked up some scissors and cut her dress up, exposing her nipples. She tried to shy away but the cuffs kept her mostly stationary. Her brow furrowed in anger as the woman mocked her large chest. It wasn't her fault that her breasts were so big. She'd wanted a reduction for years but her husband had never agreed and she couldn't afford it on her own. So she was stuck with boobs so big they routinely got in her way. And it seemed that they were going to be the focus of whatever cruel torture that she was about to be subjected to. Shaking her head no she tried to plead with the woman not to hurt her.

"No?" she asked, somewhat mockingly, as she picked up a pair of large metal alligator clips and turned back to her captive. With her free hand she lightly brushed her fingers over Tina's large nipples, marveling at their softness and large size. They would be her first targets. "Should have thought about that before. If you cooperated you'd be in my car passenger seat, only lightly bound and gagged, clothed, with a gentle toy in either, or both, your pussies. But you wanted this the hard way."

How sensitive where her tits?

Opening the clips one by one, each was clamped onto Tina's exposed nipples, the metal teeth biting into but piercing neither skin nor flesh as the agent paused to watch the woman's response, for planning for far to take the next step of the torture.

Her tits were very sensitive. Her nipples even more so. She squealed and bucked as the clamps dug into her nipples, causing them to stand up. Tears popped up in her eyes as she looked down to see her nipples sticking out farther then they'd ever been. She could feel each individual tooth digging into the sensitive flesh.

Shaking her tits to try to get them off the large orbs bounced, causing the clips to dig even more into her nipples and causing her to cry out again, biting in vain into the ball gag in her mouth. "Pwease sop," she begged, the gag muffling her words.

(Love her gag talk! :love:)

"Stop?"

At this Raisa was a bit surprised. Usually the victim struggled more, pleaded their innocent, and had a far larger tolerance for punishment. Maybe it was the belief if they held out through the torture, it would prove their innocence or force the agent to give up. "Oh, but Darling..." she said, rubbing Tina's cheek with a hand as she picked up a pair of lead weights and rolled them between her fingers. "We've just barely begun. Or...perhaps you have some information that you would like to give me? If you do, maybe I can overlook your earlier stubbornness, and let the judge know how cooperative and sorry you were..."

(Glad you like it)

Her eyes went wide as she saw the weights being picked up. "Oooooooo," she cried, leaning back and trying to twist out of the way. "Pwease oooooo." Her life as a comfortable suburban housewife hadn't prepared her for this. She was used to a comfortable life. So she was terrified of the pain that was being implied by the strong woman. Her nipples were already aching from the clamps digging in. She couldn't imagine what it would feel like to have weights stretching them out.

"Then, ready to be a good little slut?"

Raisa grabbed Tina's chin and forced her to look forward so they were eye to eye. "Otherwise, these'll be just the beginning." To push the point home, she lightly started to tap the ends of the clamps with a free finger, pushing them down slightly and letting them spring back up. Each time the teeth would bite a little more, tug on the nipples just a little, before springing back up.

If Tina tried to give any answer other than surrender and compliance, Raisa was ready to punish her for her stalling tactic.

Her eyes were filled with fear and the desire to forestall any of the pain that Raisa was demonstrating was enough to get her to nod her head. She'd be good as long as there was no more pain. It wasn't like resisting would do her any good. It was starting to sink in now that she would disappear and never be seen again.

That realization set in and she began to weep, tears ruining her perfect makeup as she slumped on the stool she was attached to, her life as she knew it all but over.

The clamps were removed from her nipples and laid back on the countertop. Mercifully, the lead weights were also deposited off to the side. Then to make it a little easier for the poor, sobbing woman, Raisa undid the gag and slid it out of her mouth so she could breathe, and cry, easier.

"No screaming now, or it goes back in" she warned her, a little tersely, before she wrapped her arms around the milf's back and eased her forward so she could rest her face on the agent's large breasts and sob into them. Perhaps a little 'motherly' affection, though she was young and not nearly as curvy or busty, would help. "There there..." she whispered to Tina, one arm around her back to balance her while the other patted her head and stroked her hair.

"It won't be so bad...if you cooperate, and your crimes didn't actively harm anyone, your sentence will be light. Best case is someone submits ownership papers for you, then that'll keep you out of the industrial milking or breeding prisons."

The removal of the gag and the attempt at comforting Tina was welcomed. The older woman continued to weep but it looked like she was pulling herself together. That was until Raisa continued to talk. Talking about the milking farms or the breeding prisons caused her to launch into another, stronger, round of weeping. Considering the size of her tits it was almost certain that someone would make sure that she ended up attached to a mechanical milker, spending the rest of her life being pumped.

Or even worse, a breeder. While she wasn't old by any stretch of the imagination, she still wasn't young. But she had wide "birthing" hips that would make her a prime target to be bred over and over again until she couldn't bare any more children. She knew how these things worked. Paperwork would be lost or edited. She would end up in one of the worst places imaginable and there was nothing she could do about it.

"I-I- I don't want to go," she wailed, burying her face in Raisa's cleavage. "I'll never survive."

"Shhh...shh..." she said, continuing to stroke Tina's hair as she let her cry into, and soak, the front of her uniform. Enough tears were getting shed that it was reaching down to her bra now, but she didn't mind. Rarely did she have an easy 'round' like this, though she would have loved to had a few more minutes to torture the girl.

While Raisa had Tina's face buried in her chest, the milf could catch her scent. It was sweet and pleasant, a mix of white chocolate and vanilla. And it wasn't from a deodorant or body wash, either. It meant the agent was either a natural dom/alpha, or had taken the biology screening and procedure to become one.

"A little late for that, isn't it? But, why don't we do this..." She sat Tina up again, a hand under her chin to tilt her head up so she was looking up at Raisa's face. "You take me those files I need. We change you into nice new clothes, and we'll say you never put up a fight when I came in, that you broke down crying and are very sorry." At least, it was technically true, and Raisa had no camera on her for anyone to prove otherwise. "I'll push the judge to give you a lighter sentence. Even convicted subs have rights. No hard labor facility, no industrial processing, none of that. Though you'll still end up as a sub to a dom. You'll need to pleasure them, and do what you're told."

To say Tina was a mess was an understatement. Her makeup was pouring down her face, mascara making black lines down her cheeks as she pressed her face into Raisa's chest. Her whole body was shaking she was crying so hard. She hadn't even realized what the woman smelt like until she inhaled, trying to calm herself down. The scents that wafted into her nose told her that the woman in front of her was one of those true alphas that had taken control of the world. She would at some point, if she hadn't already, gather a harem of beta slaves to worship her.

That fact made Tina a bit more frightened. How did the woman see her? She tried so hard to pretend to be strong and in control. But here she was, crying like a baby onto this woman's chest.

"Y-you'd do that," she asked, sniffing a bit more. "The. The files are in the big bag of flour," she said, knowing it was inevitable. Dates, times, locations, names. All things she used to keep track of her food shipments were written down. They had told her not to but she had assured him that no one would think twice about looking at her. She was just a simple housewife. Who would expect her of rebelling against the government?

Back
Top Bottom