Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New World Sluts (bodman54xExoticTwilight)

She didn't say much as she was shown around the house. It was many times larger than her old home and she felt a sense of irony that even though her life had taken a turn for the worse she was now living in a nicer house. Sometimes the world worked in mysterious ways. The amount of expensive stuff that was around the house was amazing to her. The entertainment room rivaled some high end movie theaters and the home gym was more well equipped than most commercial facilities.

There were also plenty of bedrooms. Tina lost count after six. But none rivaled the master suite that Raisa showed her. It made most luxury resorts seem like an RV trailer. Cherry furniture matched with walnut trim in the bedroom and the bathroom had a huge soaking tub as well as a three-person shower stall. And the whole thing was coated in the most expensive stone work available.

"How much money does your family have," she asked as they stopped before the final door. She gulped as the woman explained that it was her dungeon. Luckily they didn't have to go in there yet. "I could use a stiff drink," she replied when Raisa asked if she needed anything. It had been a stressful day so getting drunk seemed like a great option.

"Too much" was the embarrassed answer to the woman's first question.

"And sure...but, I'm worried for you, Tina" Raisa said, leading her to the bar adjacent to the kitchen and showing her the alcohol cabinet. "Don't overdue it, please. You've been through a lot but I promise things will at least be ok for you."

While she let the MILF pick out her drink, she got out a glass and filled it with ice for her. "And before you ask why there's such a large and varied collection, it's because I have a high tolerance and me getting drunk is difficult, especially when I need a hard buzzing."

"Been through a lot," she said, more than a little hysterical. "Been through a lot? You barged into my home, assaulted me, marched me out in front of all my neighbors, I was convicted and then just given to you like a piece of meat. I think I deserve to have a drink or two." Looking through the alcohol cabinet she pulled out an expensive whiskey. She normally drank wine but this felt like a situation that called for something a bit stronger.

"If you think I'm going to kill myself or something when I'm drunk you don't have to worry. I'm not that broken."

She held her tongue as Tina let out a verbal ranting. It wasn't wrong, and she doubted trying to say anything to comfort her, or in her own defense, would have helped. So she remained silent as Tina poured herself a drink, watching her for a little bit to make sure she had herself in check as she drank.

"Then, I'll be off" she said, turning and heading out to the garage. The property had a wall around it for some privacy for the lower levels, with the only way in or out being a front gate and the gate for the car. As these were self locking, and Tina didn't look like the type to try and vault or climb a wall, she felt assured the MILF would stay inside, and could deal with her when she got back home from work.

Tina didn't say anything as Raisa left. She just took her drink and continued to wander the house. The house was filled with artwork and sculptures. Evidence of someone with a lot of money. So why was she working as a lowly cop when she probably didn't have to work another day in her life? It was something to think about. Her wanders eventually brought her back to the entertainment room and she flopped down on one of the big comfortable chairs.

Kicking her feet up she picked up the remote and turned the tv on. Or she thought she did. A large screen appeared and a projector flicked on above her. So it was really like a movie theater. With the added benefit of cable. Flipping through the channels she couldn't really find anything to watch. She wasn't paying attention to the numbers and they just kept getting higher and higher. Until the next thing she saw was a busty blonde woman in a tight latex corset, a shorter redhead fucking her from behind with a strapon. Tina sat up and paid attention, her face getting bright red as the lust moans of the two women filled the room thanks to the many hidden speakers.

She tried flipping to another channel but this one was a brunette in strict bondage, a chubby blonde shocking the poor woman with a taser. Channel after channel she flipped, different hardcore sexual scenes flipping past her. She told herself that she was trying to get out of this section but the more she watched, the longer she seemed to linger. And the wetter her pussy got.

Eventually she went back to the first channel. The scene had changed. The same women were now 69ing on a bed, moaning into each other's pussies as they ate each other out. Tina put down the remote and let her hands slip into her pants as she watched, unable to look away.

"Tina, I'm back!" Raisa called out as she stepped into the home after pulling in the garage. Not hearing a reply, and hearing some noise from the entertainment room, the woman figured that the MILF likely settled in and was watching TV or a movie. Unclipping her BDSM accessory belt and slinging it over her shoulder, she made her way over to the room and silently opened the door to step inside so as not to disturb the redhead.

The officer remained stopped in the door frame as she saw what was on the screen, and what Tina was doing. This she hadn't expected at all, and so she remained quiet, watching the woman enjoy herself and the channel she had left on.

Tina was entranced by the movie on the screen. Her fingers were so deep into her slopping pussy as she watched the blonde woman getting ravaged by the dominant. It was easy to imagine herself in the same position. Bound and gagged, dildo slamming in and out of her pussy. She had never imagined being into such depraved sex but watching it play out on screen was hotter then she could have ever imagined.

She came hard at the same time the blonde did, arching her back as she shuttered, her mouth dropping open in pleasure as the most intense orgasm she'd ever had washed over her. Collapsing back onto the couch she was breathing heavily, a stupefied smile on her face.

It was then that Raisa decided to break the silence. She knocked her hand on the door frame first, so her voice wouldn't startle the woman as much. "Tina...need help with the cleanup?" she asked, a neutral expression on her face. That last thing she wanted was her new sub to think that the dom was judging or being condescending to her. Rather, she was quite happy that the red head was breaking out of her chaste shell and enjoying the more sexually liberal things in life, and the last she wanted to do was startled her right back inside her shell.

Tina jumped as she heard the knock on the door. Turning around in the chair she saw that it was Raisa and that caused the woman to blush. Fumbling for the remote she shut the screen off, plunging the room into a brief moment of darkness before the lights kicked on. "Oh. Um. Hi," she muttered, blushing as red her hair as she tried to cover herself up. During her masturbating her breasts had popped out of her dress, nipples hard a diamonds as she tried to stuff them back in. "Um. How much did you see?"

"The end part...on the screen, and you having a wild go at yourself" she smiled, slowly walking over to Tina. As she approached the scent of her pheromones grew stronger, and reaching out she gently helped the milf tuck her huge bosom back into her bra and dress. I have some cleaner, towels, and a mop in the supplies closet for...well, just in case things like this happen. I'll help you clean up your orgasm, then why don't we figure out supper?"

Tina's blush got deeper as Raisa walked closer, the woman admitting to watching Tina masturbate and cum. But as the woman approached Tina was once again feeling herself getting aroused, realizing how good Raisa smelt. She didn't know what kind of perfume the woman wore but it was intoxicating. She didn't try to stop her as she popped Tina's breasts back into her dress. She was reminded once again how strong Raisa's hands were and found herself idly wondering about how they would feel holding her down and taking control. Which only made her blush more. What is wrong with me, she thought to herself as she nodded.

"Ok," she said. She hadn't made that much of a mess but there was definitely a puddle on the floor. She followed Raisa to the closet and grabbed some towels to soak up the fluid she'd squirted as she came. Standing up she held the towel closely to her chest, almost like she was embarrassed to have needed to use it. "So. Um. Dinner." She didn't know how to start the conversation. Would she be expected to cook and clean for the woman? Did Raisa have a staff that took care of the house? She didn't think so but they could only be part time. There was still so much she didn't know.

The dom smiled gently as Tina, crouching down and holding out her hand for the towel. Once given, she mopped up the puddle of cum, then sprayed cleaner and used a second towel she grabbed to wipe the spot over. "There, as if nothing happen" she grinned as she stood up, her own breasts jiggling in their top and bra as she moved, her utility belt jingling gently as it hung over her shoulder. "Dinner? Ah, yes!" she exclaimed, remembering the prior conversation. "Well...I can't cook, so it's either takeout or the microwave" was the guilty admission as it was Raisa's turn to blush with a bit of embarrassment as she put the cleaner away and folded the towels up and placed them next to the door to take to the laundry room later.

"Unless you wanted to cook, but I will not force you to do that if you don't want...but...your food did smell very good..." Hopefully she didn't strike a raw nerve with that compliment. She didn't even know if Tina did cooking outside of bread and pastries.

"Can we do takeout," she asked. She did cook actual food as well as just baking, but hearing that Raisa didn't cook at all made her think that the fridge and pantry would be pretty bare. If she was able to go shopping for food then she would start cooking as well. Maybe some semblance of her normal life would do her good for now. "I don't know what's good around here. My husband didn't like to order out. He would always say it was a waste of money."

There was a small breath of relief and a smile as Tina held up to the question. "Certainly!" Raisa said, immediately happy that she didn't push the MILF into another bout of depression or crying. Grabbing her, gently, by her hand, she led her into the large, but understocked, kitchen. "Well, you needn't worry about him being an asshole anymore. I'm not really picky about spending. Mind you I don't go out buying everything, only what I need, but come to think of it..." she paused as she let go of Tina's hand and leaned into one of the alcoves a little. Her work shorts, clinging to her wide hips and large ass, slid down a little to show the tops of the black thong she was wearing underneath before she straigthened up and pulled out a local eateries and restaurant booklet.

Standing next to Tina she plopped it down on the counter in front of them and rested her elbows on the counter as she opened the book and slowly started to flip through it. "...we'll need to buy you new clothing and accessories. You can use mine in the meantime, but my clothes won't fit completely...you're a bit shorter than me, larger breasts, wider hips and larger ass...it would be a tight fit. Anyway! There's a good number of restaurants and take out in the area. Asian, pizza, Italian..." she listed off, going through the pages slowly, her babbling making it sound more like it was a college girl sleep over than anything else.

She followed Raisa into the kitchen. It was almost as good as her old one. But just looking at the appliances told her that they had never been used. Well. If she was stuck here she might as well make the most out of it. Her thoughts turned away from cooking as Raisa bent over, her heart shaped ass pressing against the fabric of her shorts and teasing the older woman with a glimpse of skimpy black panties. Tina shook her head, trying to banish such scandalous thoughts. But they were becoming more and more prevalent the more she was around Raisa.

"Oh. Uh. Thanks," she said as the younger woman offered some clothes. She was right. The clothes of the lean and busty blonde would just barely fit the bustier and hippier redhead. They would be, in a word, sluttier, on Tina. But there wasn't much she could do. All she had was this one dress that she was currently wearing.

"Um. Pizza sounds good," she said as her owner flipped through the book, rattling off a list of names.

"Thin crust or deep dish? Any toppings?" were the next set of nearly jumbled together questions as Raisa flipped to, as if by memory, the pizza section of the catalogue. As she waited for Tina's answer she started to shift her weight from elbow to elbow, foot to foot, in an excited manner that made her packed in breasts jiggle and shift a little in her uniform.

"Um. Deep dish with pepperoni," she said. It had been so long since she'd been able to really indulge herself. Having to spend most of her time focusing on keeping her weight down to please a man who clearly hated her had been exhausting. She had only been able to taste her baking here or there. Never able to really indulge. But it sounded like Raisa had no problem with it. She watched as the blonde seemed to be dancing excitedly in place as she ordered the pizza, her large breasts jiggling enticingly. She found herself licking her lips as she thought about sucking on them as they hung over her.

"Oooh, good choice!" she nearly sang out before hopping up to grab the phone and place the order. "No problem with meat, grease, and fat...we'll just have to exercise it off more later" she winked at the red head while she dialed the phone and it rang.

"Half hour" she said, hanging up the phone after placing the order before turning back to Tina. "Nice thing is they do delivery pretty quick once it's made, they must have a bit of a backlog this evening. I've got soda in the fridge, though, a few different kinds. Not really a beer girl...too bitter. Now...fruity, sweet 'girly' drinks, or mixes and cocktails, those are goood" she grinned.

Tina was shocked by the amount of enthusiastic energy Raisa seemed to have. It was like the woman had been replaced by a clone. The stoic, somewhat cruel cop who had busted into her house had been replaced by a bubbly teenager who had been allowed to have her first sleepover. Tina wasn't quite sure how to handle it. Especially considering the woman still had her work uniform on, including all her tools.

"Ok," she said. "Do you want a cocktail?" She could make a mean Manhattan if she had to but cocktails weren't really her specialty.

"Sure!" Raisa answered, turning sideways to face Tina while still leaning against the countertop on one elbow and her hip. "Anything is fine...I sort of mix things together until it's tasty or hits the spot...then write down the recipe as best as I can remember...if I can remember" she added at the end with a chuckle.

"Ah, I'll change!"

Realizing that she was still in her officer uniform, she pushed off of the counter and stood up. Heading to the hallway that led upstairs to the bedrooms she pulled her top over her head and off as she walked, both the back strap of her black bra, and her smooth and wide back, exposed to Tina as her hips swayed side to side a little, her ass jiggling slightly in the tight shorts with each step.

"Ok," she said, moving back to the liquor cabinet. She began pulling bottles out of it as Raisa went upstairs to change. The blush that had been there pretty much since Raisa found her in the entertainment room hadn't gone away yet. Especially as the blonde began to strip before she was even out of sight. Damn these open floor plan houses, she thought to herself as she tried not to peek at the muscular back of the younger blonde woman.

She tried to focus on making drinks, just kind of throwing things together with ice. She was so distracted that she couldn't even rightly say what was in the blue liquid she ended up with. All she knew was that it would be strong.

Ten minutes later Raisa returned. She was wearing a simple black bra and shorts. Her breasts filled out the top and even looked a little larger than earlier now that she wasn't wearing something that had them packed in tight. And even though it was 'conservative', in the sense that it wasn't an open top, side, or cleave top, it allowed her jugs to jiggle and bounce more as she moved.

Her bottoms, though, hugged her thighs, hips, and ass tightly, even so much that it rode the cleave of her ass. Much of her body was exposed; lightly tanned, smooth, and muscular.

When she came back so did the blush. Tina handed her a drink, trying hard not to look at her curvy body as she came down the stairs. "I. Uh. Don't really know what it is but I think it's pretty good," she said, taking a sip of her own drink. How could someone be so confident in their sexuality? Tina had never been like that. Always dressing conservatively, never showing more skin than was necessary.

After handing over the drink she retreated to the couch, curling up and sipping on her drink as she looked out at the expansive yard below her.

Raisa took a sip, eyes lighting up with delight at the taste. "Thanks! This is really good!" she said, fighting down the urge to chug it and instead sip it in a controlled, lady like fashion as Tina was. She followed her to the couch, though instead of sitting next to her she gave her a little space and instead stood behind the couch and off to the side, leaning against it as she followed the red head's gaze. "It's a sort of pleasant view at least, right?" she asked, trying to think of some conversation to strike up with the curvy MILF. "If...well...you ignore all the other circumstances."

Tina was grateful for the space that Raisa was giving her. She still wasn't 100% comfortable with her new situation. She held her drink close to her chest, holding it almost like a shield against the cruel world that had taken everything from her. "Yeah I guess," she said. It was a very pretty view, lots of green grass and rolling hills. They were up high in the hills outside the city in one of the much richer areas. She never thought she'd be in one of these houses. These houses were for the filthy rich.

"What do you do for fun," she asked, not knowing what else to say.

Back
Top Bottom