Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Our Paths Crossed

His eyes closed and he let out a soft moan from her rubbing. "I will learn about this world in time. With you."

She smirked. "I will teach you all about this world." her hips moved softly against his. She looks down at him, sitting up again. her hips still moved against his. "So... what would you like to.... talk.... about now"

He let out a soft moan at her words. He sat up, slowly moving and grinding his hips against hers, now panting. "Oh, I... don't know... how... about..." And then his lips found hers, kissing her deeply and passionately.

She giggled and moaned, purring and gasping every once in a while as he continued grinding. She kissed him back, hungrily. But after a while, she broke the kiss, her lips still touching his every so softly though. "You know... eventually we're going to have do something other than sleep and... sleep together." She postioned herself, just barely on his tip, mmmming and murring at him. she stay there, with him just barely penetrating her for a while, before lowering herself all the way. She gasped and moaned a little louder. "Oh Alex..."

He let out a soft moan as she moved, slowly sliding onto his after her words. "Yes I know... but we can keep this up for maybe another hundred years." He pulled her down after the first thrust, moving deep with a moan. His arms went around her, hands on her shoulders, pulling her down with every thrust up into her.

She moaned loudly, gasping and murring. It was incredible, how they fit together perfectly. Soon, they both were moving their hips, thrusting and grinding. "Alex... are you really going to be happier here than in your world?" She asked, between moans. She just wanted to make sure he wasnt staying for her, that HE wanted to stay. She loved that he wanted to stay, why would she want to give this up? Why would she want to give him up? She kissed him deeply, lovingly. She was definitely falling for him, and falling hard.

His lips continually tasted hers, his tongue flicking over her lips, enjoying her every sound and movement. He moaned lightly as he moved faster, pulling her down hard with every thrust. "As long as... i'm with you... I dont care where I am..."

Back
Top Bottom