Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Our Paths Crossed

Her moans and murrs, and yowling grew louder as he continued thrusting deep inside of her. she couldnt help it. she hit her climax, all her muscles contracting around him. she leaned in and bit his shoulder, moaning deeply into his flesh. she gasped, panted, and murred.

He moaned out as he felt her orgasm, his thrusts going fast. It felt like she was liking him for all he was worth! And soon, he hit his own climax, his seed shooting and filling her inside. He did one last thrust before slowly pulling out, rolling onto his back next to her, panting. His eyes closed as he tried to get his breath back.

She curled up next to him, purring and panting loudly. her tail flicking behind her as she laid on her side. her head rested on his shoulder, her eyes closed as well. before long, she began licking her wrist, wiping it behind her ear.

He smiled, his hand going up to her ears and gently scratching. "I'm sorry about before." he said softly, his arms going around her. He let out a soft sigh. "I let anger and confusion get the best of me."

She purred, loudly. she began nuzzling his neck. "Its ok. i'm sorry i'm so stubborn." She mmmed a little at the scratching. befor long, she climbed up on top of him, curling up again. She was extremely comfortable with him. he could now feel the full vibrations of her purring transferring through her body to his.

He smiled as she moved to lay on him. She hardly felt like any weight at all. His hand kept scratching her behind her ear, sometimes moving to run through her hair. He enjoyed the feel of her, her skin against his. He let out a content sigh. "We should get dressed and head to your house. I don't like the idea of your brother coming in here and seeing the two of us without clothing."

Awen laughed, her naked, small frame curled up on him. her tail gently beating as it moved back and forth. She enjoyed his scratching, never wanting to leave. she then stretched out, along his body, laying on her stomach, looking at him. her perfect little ass lightly brushed by her ever moving tail. "He's not going to come in. he's not stupid, he know what we were doing." she continued purring. he could feel her purrs even better now that their chests were directly against each other.

He smiled, her vibrating purrs sending a shock down his spine, bringing his second head back to life, bobbing up against her. "I guess you are right." He said softly, kissing her lightly but passionately.

She kissed him back, mmmming softly against his lips. She could get used to this. if they could survive, she thinks that she would stay there forever. "I'm always right..." She laughed and teased. she was just kidding, but she couldnt help it. she felt him poking against her leg. she lifted herself up and looked at him. "Oh my... already?" She giggled and slid down his body, sniffing his member, before gently licking his tip.

He let out a soft moan as he felt her slide down his body and flick the tip of his member. "Oh... leave it be. Let's just rest for the day." His hands were on her shoulders, gently rubbing.

She looked up at him and smiled, nodding. " Anything you wish. " She slid back up his body, nuzzling his neck, purring more.

He smiled and kissed the top of her head, before laying back fully. "I will see you in the evening." He whispered, before he fell asleep, his heart stopping in the deep sleep.

Aric opened the door, eatting an apple. he stood in the doorway, leaning against it. the golden glow of the set set lit up the structure. Aric just stood there, looking them over for a minute. despite their completely nakedness, they looked really cute together. Aric couldnt help but smile a bit, thinking that his sister deserves to be happy. But, if he was going to get Alex home, there was a lot of work to be done. so they were going to have to do their slumber party another day, or move it into the house. but Aric thought of how their help would... well, help. he sighed softly, before closing the door, and then knocking loudly. "Hey guys, time to get up." as if he'd never opened the door.

He heard the knocking, and he woke up, picking his head up and looking at the door. Instantly a blanket went over them, and his arms went around Awen. "Come on in and work. I want to rest a while longer."

Aric opened the door, looking at them, laughing a little. "Ok, ok. You guys should head into the house then. I have a feeling you are both naked under there and that... is just weird. i dont think i can work like that." Aric teased. Awen stirred, hearing Aric's voice. and then her mind came out of the haze of sleep and the panic set in. she gasped and then noticed they were covered. "Aric! what are you doing in here?" Awen pressed herself against Alex, trying to hide her bare body more. she blushed deeply, embarrassed.

He nodded and slowly got up, wrapping Awen in the blanket as clothes appeared on him. "Yes, I'll get her to lay down and get some sleep. I'll be back later." He stood and picked up the covered Awen and left the little hideout, holding her close as he bee lined towards her house.

Awen held onto his neck, looking up at him. He was like her knight in shining armor. her heart skipped a beat. she purred, resting her head on his shoulder. As they grew closer to the door she looked up at him. "Please, come tuck me in..." She smirked, officially inviting him into their house.

He smiled, the door opening with his mental powers. "I was planning on laying against you. no need to tuck in." He slowly carried her upstairs until he found her room, and he laid her down in her bed, laying down next to her and cuddling into her side.

Awen smiled, kissing Alex. She felt so connected to him. They HAD to belong together. there was no other explaination. She moved on top of him again. "So Alex.... will you tell me more about your world now?" She smirked, sitting up, straddling him. her chest exposed to him again. She smiled, looking down at him.

The erection that disappeared as he was sleeping came back, hard and fast. He let out a soft moan as her skin rubbed against him, against his member, feeling her hot womanhood against it. "My world... isn't important..." he whispered out, barely.

She felt him poke into her. she moaned softly, purring softly. "I think it's important, i want to know what makes you who you are... what if we send you home? i want to know what i'm sending you home somewhere that you'll be happy." She placed her hands on his chest, rubbing softly.

He felt her hands, and soon sat up, his arms going around her and pulling her close as he kissed her, deeply and passionately, before nipping her lip lightly. "I told you already, I am not going back. I'm staying here."

She kissed back, enjoying him hold her close. she blushed a little. "Well, someone should tell my brother then, since he's working on trying to find a way to send you home. and... are you sure? i mean... beings are going to miss you, arent they?" She had to admit, she was starting to fall for him and didnt want him to go, but she wanted him to happy above all things.

"I was a warrior. There are more like me there. Using different techniques." He kissed her again, falling back down on the bed, pulling her down with him. "And anyway, your brother should research this. Maybe we can find ways to check other worlds."

She smiled, glad he shared more about his world. and she'd never thought of exploring other worlds. she kissed him back. "Do you want to know anything about this world?" She pressed against his chest, more of their exposed flesh pressed against each other.

Back
Top Bottom