Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Our Paths Crossed

Alexander couldn't help but laugh at their opinion on where he should stay. "You believe that myth too? There is a reason why Vampires are so well hidden. We can stand sunlight. Just not full out, prolonged light." He turned to Aric and nodded. "But if you want me to stay in here, that is fine." He set to cleaning everything off, books back onto the bookshelves, the plates and cups off to a side table against the wall. It took less than 30 seconds with his speed.

Aric laughed. "Well, to be honest, yes. but also, the whole no window thing makes sure that people wont ask questions. Sometimes, we get visitors, unexpectedly, due to how Awen looks." He glanced over at his sister, shaking his head and laughing. "Alright, i'm gonna head back now. Goodnight Alex, pleased to have met you." Awen blushed slightly. watching her brother exit the structure, closing the door behind him. "Alex... will you tell me more about your world?" Her ears and tails twitching. it was kinda hard to hide her excitement. as well as her nervousness.

"My world is a near barren waste full of creatures and horrors." he said, getting up and walking over to her. "I was surprised when I found myself here. I thought that I had died. But now that I am here..." He smiled, his arms going around her hips and pulling her close. "I'm not sure if I want to leave or not." Then he kissed her, deeply, his lips pressed light on hers, but holding so much passion. He back pedaled her against the wall, holding her against it as he kissed her, one arm still around her and pulling her to him at the same time. His free hand finding one of hers and lacing his fingers through it, holding it up and pressing it against the wall.

Awen listened to his words, very interested by them. and then, he pulled her close, kissing her. she gasped, mmming softly, purring a bit as she kissed back. when he pressed her against the wall, taking her hand, she murred softly. her body, her soft, petite body trembled with nerves and excitement. "Al... and what else about your world?" she spoke against his lips, breaking the kiss, only to kiss him again. She loved the way he tasted, once she got past the taste of the blood on his lips and tongue.

His tongue did one final sweep over his mouth to get rid of the remaining blood before he dove back into the kiss. His teeth gently nipped against her nip, teasing her soft skin. His hands moved up to her shoulders, slowly pulling down on her night gown. "Another time, Cara Mia. I will tell you another time."

She shivered, gasping as his fingers brushed against her soft skin, her ears twitching. "A-alex..." She murred softly to him. her heart raced. her skin tingled and was covered in goose bumps. She couldnt help it. she was really into him.

Alex smiled, pulling her dress off quickly, then taking care of the rest of her clothes before his own disappeared, leaving them both nude. He picked her up in his arms again before finding a soft spot on the floor, laying her down and blanketing her with his body. Kissing her deeply.

Awen blushed deeply, looking into his eyes. she moaned softly, loving the feeling of him laying on top of her. "Alex... you are amazing." She smiled at him softly. "You really are just a softy" She laughed a little, gently holding his face in her hands.

He had to smirk at that, a hand moving to cup her breast, massaging and rubbing as his thumb went over her peak. "Oh? I'm a softy?" he smiled and pressed his hips against hers, so she could feel his massive length against her, hard and ready.

She smirked, moaning softly as she felt his length. "yes, you're a softy, despite your current... hardness." She enjoyed his massaging at her chest. she gasped as the sensations got the better of her. her hips moving against his.

He smiled, kissing her deeply before nipping her lip gently. His hand slid down her body slowly, releasing her breast and finding her core, fingers slowly stroking, feeling her get wet.

Awen shivered as his hand traveled down her body, brushing against her skin. her skin tingled, and then a moan past through her lips as his fingers found their destination. she gasped, her hips lifting a little. "A-alex..." she whimpered a little, murring at him.

He smiled, his legs moving. His knee pushed her legs open gently, holding them open. His fingers stroked her lips open, finding her clit and rubbing it, slow at first, but soon rubbing fast.

Her hips raised, her back arched hard, her moans and murrs filled the structure. she gasped and panted as his fingers sent waves of pleasure washing over her. she gripped his upper arm with one of her hands, her claws digging into him a bit.

He smiled, feeling no pain from her actions. His hand slid down a little further, his fingers moving from her clit to her hot, wet, awaiting entrance. his finger rimmed around it for a moment before slowly sliding in, only half of it, and doing slow pumps. "Tell me how much you want me." He whispered, his lips a mere inch from hers.

She moved her hands to his back, her claws digging in to his flesh their now. she moaned with his pumps, feeling his fingers slide in and out of her. "I.... i want you badly. you..." She gasped, murring at him. "... i... cant stand another second without you inside of me...." She blushed deeply.

He smiled, pulling his finger from inside her and bringing it to his lips, licking her juices off with a soft moan. "Your wish is my command." He said in a soft, seducing tone. His body came down completely, and he slid down slightly before pressing up, feeling himself slid into her, inch by slow inch. her tight grip made him moan out, eyes closing. But he never stopped sliding in until she was down to his hilt.

She watched him suck on his fingers and then he lowered his body. she trembled a little. he was the first being she'd ever been with. she cried out a little as he stretched her, murring. it was painful, but her pleasure out weighed it. her hips pressed against his, her lips pressed to his, as she desperately kissed him, murring and moaning at him.

His lips stayed with hers, whispering little love phrases as he slowly pulled out, then back in, his hips moving slow but even, letting her get use to his member. "I don't think I will ever find anyone like you." He whispered.

She blushed, deeply. She moaned and her hips moving against his, holding him tight. her legs were wrapped around him. "I know i will never find anyone else like you." She blushed more. "I feel like our...." she stopped, gasping. blushing deeper. "Nevermind..." She laughed a little, embarrassed.

He smiled at her blush, nipping her lip gently. "No, tell me." His voice was low, seducing again, and his hips thrusted up, burying deep and staying there until she told him.

She gasped as he thrusted and stayed. she moaned softly, loving that voice of his. "I... i feel like... maybe our souls are entwined, like... THAT's what brought you here." She her blush continuing. "J-just a thought."

He smiled, nipping her lip lightly, tugging gently before letting go. "I am sure you are right." He confessed, his eyes sparking. "I can feel it too." And as he started thrusting again, he let out a soft moan, eyes closing. New emotions were running through him, and that added more sensitivity to him.

Awen gasped and panted, murred and moaned at him again. their bodies were entangled, her skin covered in a thin gloss of sweat, beads in some places. the lights caught the sweat every so often and made her body glisten and glow. her nails dug a little deeper in his back, gasping and her ears, pressed against her head as she began yowling in pleasure. her feline side, instincts starting to take over.

His thrusts got faster, pushing deeper. Her grip was amazing to him. He didn't know how much longer her could hold on, his arms holding her tight to him.

Back
Top Bottom