Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Life of Excess (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She made a noise and flipped through paperwork. "Hasani, can you start running through some of these systems..? One by one.." she said

"Uh.. well, you're already showing me that you're proficient in basic conversation.. uh.. just start with some mathematics and then go through the list after that.."

He glanced around before finding a notepad, flipping it open and grabbing a pen. He wrote down a few equations in it while still signing her papers.

She looked over every now and again, checking on him and his progress. What she wasn't aware of, were several.. more intimate program initiatives smack in the middle of his program checklist.

She didn't take any notice, halfway through a dense paper, about patent laws and licensing fees, sighing as she tapped her pen against her cheek.

It wasn't long before he ran into another sexual task and he stopped. She did say to carry out all tasks. He looked over to her before he stood and moved over, his hands moving slowly over her neck and shoulders.

She made a soft noise, not really registering what was happening yet. She was still neck deep in dense legalese.

She made a noise and looked up. "Mm? Oh, sorry, Hasani.. uh.. skip program, continue on the list.." she said.

His hands stopped, thrown off for a moment before moving away, "Of course." He said and went to sit back down.

She nodded. "Thank you, Hasani.." she said, signing a few documents. Issues were compiling, though. Orders conflicting inside Hasani's mind, his libido kicking in, but he had to skip the program.

He had to stop signing as soon as he noticed his hand started to shake. He sat back, staring at the papers, his algorithm fighting with each other.

She was still halfway through the papers, sighing and making a noise as she flipped back and forth through the papers.

"Philomena..." He said, "I understand how important this is to you...but my circuits feel like they'll catch on fire.."

Back
Top Bottom