Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Life of Excess (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He used her several times until his fluids were spent and he was forced to stop, her belly distended and full with his cum.

She was beyond ecstatic. She felt heavy, but she set out with Hasani the next morning, she had finally accomplished her goal.

Hasani was fascinated by all the others of her kind as they made their way to the committee board. The desk clerk out front looked up when they approached and stared long at him before looking to Philomena. "Can I help you, Philomena?"

She smiled and gestured to Hasani. "You can tell the committee that I am prepared to present my work."

She made a noise, her vocal sac inflating softly before reaching for her phone on her desk. "Sir, Philomena is here, she wants to present her...work...to the board."

The board looked to her from their seats before they all looked at Hasani. "Philomena." Professor Maximus greeted.

She gave a smug grin. "Professor. Allow me to introduce Hasani. My fully functional, fully automated household companion."

Hasani smiled and bowed his head out of respect. The board mumbled to themselves, Maximus looking especially perturbed. "Fully functional, hm?"

"What actions can it preform?"
"Well, I am fully capable of basic house care as well as emotional and physical comfort and attention." Hasani said.
"What does that mean?"

She cut in. "He is capable of conversation, and small things like hugs, back rubs, all that." She said, disguising her discomfort.

Hasani looked down at her, "Well, yes, but those are only just a small few of the skills I provide." He reminded.

She nodded. "And, until my patent is established, those are the only ones we will discuss." She said.

"And you said there would be no further questions if I showed you proof of my work." She responded.

Maximus scowled and turned to vocalize quietly to the rest of the board. Hasani look down at Philomena, "Why the deception?" He asked quietly.

"One, because I do not wish to advertise your.. sexual capabilities at my place of work, and two, these old windbags have been trying to scuttle my research for years. If I just told them everything about you, one of them would make a cheap copy, claim he made it first, and I would lose everything." She responded.

Back
Top Bottom