Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Life of Excess (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

PoisonousIvee

Cluster
Philomena sighed to herself as she looked over her cluttered laboratory. The science committee at the institute laughed at her proposal, rejected her findings. To make a sentient robotic being, purely for companionship? Preposterous. So, after a few nasty letters, she managed to secure herself some funding, and a lot of time off. So she set to work, trying to prove that her research would be viable. Part of this was just an absolute obsession to her. She named the robot Hasani, and began holding conversations with his lifeless body. Isolation does some nasty things to the brain. He was almost put together. He looked like the humans on Earth, which she was so deeply fascinated by. They looked so odd yet so beautiful. Unlike her. She was pretty for her kind but she didn't look anything like them.

She would never admit it out loud, for fear of being judged about her taboo, but she surely had an almost unhealthy obsession over the attractive looks of the human race. She kept up with the extensive project, slowly but surely losing her mind to the loneliness. Progress was coming along, slowly but surely.

He was mostly fully built, he was missing an arm and a leg but he was almost complete. She just had to upload some files she had been working on, subroutines and adaptive algorithms.

She had been up late drinking, and was working with a raging headache. She groaned softly and moved to slowly boot up his master files, and powered him up slowly as she fought through it.

She wasn't really paying attention to what she was uploading. Yes, she built him to be a companion, someone to love her and care for her as a mate would. But she also made more...intimate routines for fun. She didn't realize she had started uploading them until the initiation started.

His eyes opened slowly, a brilliant shade of green similar to her own skin. He didn't say anything, his brain still booting, but he was awake.

He watched her as she moved over, smiling more, "Your voice is much more lovely now that I can hear it for myself.."

She flushed a bit. "Oh hush.." she said. She got to work attaching his arm, and made slight breaks to check on the progress of the files, and what they were. "So, how does everything feel?" She asked.

She smiled and moved to check on the files. "Can you tell me what these files contain? I want to make sure I didn't mess anything up."

He laughed again, "Well, from what my processes tell me, there are companionship protocols as well as more intimate algorithms."

Back
Top Bottom