Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

On The Outside: It's Like X-Men But Magic

Breezi

Purah Brainrot
So, hello there! This is for an RP idea involving basically fantasy/horror monster/odd/magic superheroes going to the school to learn how to use their powers. Think things like wolfmen, vampires, Frankenstein's monster jokes, though standard superpowered and magical folk are certainly allowed as long as they have a dark theme. Despite the darker theme, the tone of the roleplay would probably be variable.

Writing Style: Okay, so I like my players to at least be able to do a paragraph with good grammar. I will not fault you for making a mistake here or there but I'd like a decent baseline of quality here. Detail or at least creatively writing around your lack of detail is something I appreciate. I also enjoy people who can be creative and not afraid to throw a little joke in here and there. I write mainly in third-person, I don't hold it too hard but if you don't, I might get thrown off a slight bit.

Kinks: F-list - Warning

The Premise:
For centuries the supernatural has been in the shadows, only occasionally interfering with the normal world. But all throughout time, there were battles fought over our realm and the realm of beings beyond our power, rarely intersecting with our own world. That all changed when Professor Benjamin Drake organized a school for those in the supernatural arts, though hidden as a private college in order to not draw suspicion. He knew that the coming threat needed warriors in order to fight, magically, and genetically inclined in order to fight the rising threat. There was also the old persecutions with burnings cropping back up. Now, a new class of students is popping up.

Roles: There are students (college-aged), teachers, unaffiliated powered folks, and villains.

Rules: This should be obvious but respect the kinks of the other players. Don't be an asshole. Let it be known that I can reject your ideas or suggestions for whatever reason, though I will try to be reasonable. Let's all try to not overwhelm each other, we need to assemble some kind of plan in order to get rid of clutter.

Yes, but as you can see that’s being tied up in the process right now. Once the thread is put up that’s when we’ll start; then if we get the forum after that we can move the thread into it.

Ok, cool. I'm not familiar with the process on BMR. I didn't know if posting a thread before the group was ready would cause a problem. All set. :)

Ok, cool. I'm not familiar with the process on BMR. I didn't know if posting a thread before the group was ready would cause a problem. All set. :)
Glad I could help. And once the thread is started Breezin and I were thinking that maybe our roster could be locked to prevent things from getting too messy.

I did it, I posted it.

Name: Cleopatra Precious Jones

Codename/Nickname: Cleo

Mythical/Horror Base: Vampire

Teacher or Student: Teacher. (Alternative History.)

Appearance: Face claim: Alek Wek
180 cm (5'11), 65 kg (143 lb)

Sexuality: Pansexual

Powers: Superhuman strength, agility and speed. Also when feeding a heightened ability to heal even the most serious of wounds and illnesses.

Personality: Rather serious, and sometimes quite arrogant and can at most times be perceived as emotionally detached except when it comes to her partner.

Relevant Fun Facts: F-List

Closest Allies: Lilith Morgan.

Name: Lilith Rhiannon Morgan

Codename/Nickname: Lili, or Lil.

Mythical/Horror Base: Witch

Teacher or Student: Teacher (Art, Spellcasting and Potionmaking.)

Appearance: Face claim: Eliza Cuthbert
159 cm (5'2) 61 kg (134 lb)

Sexuality: Bisexual with a strong female preference

Powers: Shape-shifting, Telepathy, Telekinesis and the gift of Prophecy.

Personality: Kind. Social.

Relevant Fun Facts: F-List She is also an above average hacker.

Closest Allies: Cleopatra Jones.

Registration is closed as of now! If you haven’t made a character yet, then you will not be able to participate. Apologies, but this is to keep the main roleplay manageable.

I am and was going to work on a sheet today while I replied to curent rp's Unfortentely apprentely my cousion cooked and waants aus to come over t o eat at her house so I don't know if Im going to get to the sheet today or not.

Back
Top Bottom