Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

On The Outside: It's Like X-Men But Magic

Breezi

Purah Brainrot
So, hello there! This is for an RP idea involving basically fantasy/horror monster/odd/magic superheroes going to the school to learn how to use their powers. Think things like wolfmen, vampires, Frankenstein's monster jokes, though standard superpowered and magical folk are certainly allowed as long as they have a dark theme. Despite the darker theme, the tone of the roleplay would probably be variable.

Writing Style: Okay, so I like my players to at least be able to do a paragraph with good grammar. I will not fault you for making a mistake here or there but I'd like a decent baseline of quality here. Detail or at least creatively writing around your lack of detail is something I appreciate. I also enjoy people who can be creative and not afraid to throw a little joke in here and there. I write mainly in third-person, I don't hold it too hard but if you don't, I might get thrown off a slight bit.

Kinks: F-list - Warning

The Premise:
For centuries the supernatural has been in the shadows, only occasionally interfering with the normal world. But all throughout time, there were battles fought over our realm and the realm of beings beyond our power, rarely intersecting with our own world. That all changed when Professor Benjamin Drake organized a school for those in the supernatural arts, though hidden as a private college in order to not draw suspicion. He knew that the coming threat needed warriors in order to fight, magically, and genetically inclined in order to fight the rising threat. There was also the old persecutions with burnings cropping back up. Now, a new class of students is popping up.

Roles: There are students (college-aged), teachers, unaffiliated powered folks, and villains.

Rules: This should be obvious but respect the kinks of the other players. Don't be an asshole. Let it be known that I can reject your ideas or suggestions for whatever reason, though I will try to be reasonable. Let's all try to not overwhelm each other, we need to assemble some kind of plan in order to get rid of clutter.

We could still start with putting up the Character Profiles and maybe even start the roleplay and brokenheart can be a late arrival at the school.

I'm still trying to make my Bloodwolf a bit limited since being half Vampire half Werewolf gives him:

Super Strength
Super Speed
Super Agilty
High intellect
Hypnotic Glare
Immunity to sunlight
Immunity to Holy based weapon/items
Extremely high pain threshold
High weakness to fire
A form of mind manipulation
Extremely high charisma and silver tounged, could convince anyone to do what he wanted.

Hmm, the thing is from a technical point, all weakness would only be half as effected as they would be on a full blood Vampire or Werewolf. However, I did once discuss with a friend who's into the supernatural like me that Silver can do twice the damage to him as well as Fire.

Can't wait to get going! Maybe if you put a post up with simple list of characters so far, it will generate some more interest if we need it. Nothing super detailed, just something listing person, and power, student or teacher?

My Wednesday is before everyone else's. lol

Looking forward to it!

giphy.gif
Okay, so my Wednesday.

Back
Top Bottom