Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

On The Outside: It's Like X-Men But Magic

Breezi

Purah Brainrot
So, hello there! This is for an RP idea involving basically fantasy/horror monster/odd/magic superheroes going to the school to learn how to use their powers. Think things like wolfmen, vampires, Frankenstein's monster jokes, though standard superpowered and magical folk are certainly allowed as long as they have a dark theme. Despite the darker theme, the tone of the roleplay would probably be variable.

Writing Style: Okay, so I like my players to at least be able to do a paragraph with good grammar. I will not fault you for making a mistake here or there but I'd like a decent baseline of quality here. Detail or at least creatively writing around your lack of detail is something I appreciate. I also enjoy people who can be creative and not afraid to throw a little joke in here and there. I write mainly in third-person, I don't hold it too hard but if you don't, I might get thrown off a slight bit.

Kinks: F-list - Warning

The Premise:
For centuries the supernatural has been in the shadows, only occasionally interfering with the normal world. But all throughout time, there were battles fought over our realm and the realm of beings beyond our power, rarely intersecting with our own world. That all changed when Professor Benjamin Drake organized a school for those in the supernatural arts, though hidden as a private college in order to not draw suspicion. He knew that the coming threat needed warriors in order to fight, magically, and genetically inclined in order to fight the rising threat. There was also the old persecutions with burnings cropping back up. Now, a new class of students is popping up.

Roles: There are students (college-aged), teachers, unaffiliated powered folks, and villains.

Rules: This should be obvious but respect the kinks of the other players. Don't be an asshole. Let it be known that I can reject your ideas or suggestions for whatever reason, though I will try to be reasonable. Let's all try to not overwhelm each other, we need to assemble some kind of plan in order to get rid of clutter.

Name: Andras Taffryn ap Gwyn

Codename/Nickname: Shade

Mythical/Horror Base: The Wild Hunt

Teacher or Student: Student, Freshmen

Appearance: Andras is a tall, striking young man with handsome angular features that range dangerously close to 'pretty'. Though, there's nothing weak about his noble bearing and proud posture. He skin is pale and smooth, his eyes are a cold blue, and his hair is jett black with floppy bangs. Andras' build is on the slim side, but lithely muscled like a swimmer, and there's a dignity and deliberateness about his movements. The first year university student speaks with some sort of UK accent, Welsh if it's familiar.

bKELgVi.jpg

Sexuality: Mostly Gay

Powers: Illusion, Soul-Stealing, Spectral Mount

Personality: Arrogant, Anachronistic, Detached

Relevant Fun Facts: Andras is a faerie prince, but he knows little of the modern human world. He's really around 70, but time passes differently inside faerie hills. Andras has had only shallow contact with the outside world, but his father is sending him to school to change that.

Closest Allies:

Should our allies be in-game or in general? I'm happy to work out somehow he knows other characters if it makes sense.

Last edited:
Name: Michael Fertar

Codename/Nickname: Bloodwolf

Mythical/Horror Base: Werewolf/Vampire hybrid

Teacher or Student: Student

Michael Fertar Human Form

Bloodwolf Appearance

Sexuality: Heterosexual/Stright

Powers: Super Strength, Super Speed, Flight, Strong Healing Factor

Personality: Calm, kind and rather blunt, Mike is also very flirty to beautiful femine beings.

Relevant Fun Facts: He can sometimes argue with himself, though this is him and his Beast side disagreeing on subjects.

Closest Allies: Umbra

Last edited:
Name: Celestia Luna Gorgon

Codename/Nickname: Luna

Mythical/Horror Base: Luna is the daughter of a powerful witch and a famous trickster that she would rather remain anonymous.

Appearance: She is 18 years old, with a 5’5 tall semi slender silhouette. Which is to say, she does have some curvy boobs and a nice backside. Her hair is pure white, curly and shoulder length. As an embarrassing biproduct of her unorthodox familial background it always produced streaks of colour under extreme emotional situations. Luckily for her, it’s only with intense feelings. A simple smile of happiness won’t active the awkward hairstyle mutation, but a fit of giggles will set a flash of colour streaking throughout her pale locks instantly. She does her best to keep which colour, lines up with which emotion a secret from the rest of the world.

1c60e575bde55693c25a39143065c278.jpg

Sexuality: Heterosexual/Straight

Powers: The powerful magic she inherited from her mother is completely unreliable and brings about unexpected situations for her anytime she tries using it. The DNA her father contributed to her nature makes mischief and mayhem an irresistible temptation, even though she would rather be quiet and stay out of trouble as much as possible.

Personality: Around school Luna is friendly and easy going. She tries to behave but can’t seem to prevent herself from causing mischief if the opportunity presents itself. In class she does her best to remain under the radar. Since her magic is so unreliable, she would rather forget that she has it entirely. Although certain classes are obligatory for her, she wants to concentrate on hedge witchery since she hopes she’ll be able to gain a little control of her life by avoiding her inert powers.

Relevant Fun Facts: She was supposed to become her mother’s apprentice after high school, but her parents have given up on her now and hope magic collage will get her on track after an unfortunate incident that happened during the summer.

She tricked her little brother and convinced him to give their mother a terrarium full of snakes for her birthday. When her mother screamed, her extreme Ophidiophobia sending her into a panic attack, Luna made everything worse by trying to fix it. Instead of turning the snakes into a bouquet of hydrangeas, she accidentally turned them into one huge Hydra.

It completely ruined her mother’s party.

Closest Allies:

Ummmm….-shoulder shrug- dunno yet :D

Name: Kira Beck

Codename/Nickname: Umbra

Horror/Myth Base: Ninja

Normal Appearance

Shadow Appearance

Sexuality: Bisexual (prefers women)

Powers: Umbrakinetic Combat, Umbrakinetic Constructs (Katana & Machine Pistol), Shadow Camouflage

Personality/Facts: Kira is calm, cool, collected, and a tough street kid from. She ran away from home because her parents couldn’t accept her identity, to try to hide from her dark destiny, to avoid hurting anyone or being hurt in turn. But now she has come to this school because she hopes to harness her power for good. And maybe find someone too? Well, she’ll flirt easily. She might even roll in the hay with little convincing, usually for ladies although sometimes with men. Sex is sex after all. But love is a lot harder for her.

Closest Allies: Perhaps Andras (@obieblu) and/or Luna (@Whispered Secret) if available.

Name: Kira Beck

Codename/Nickname: Umbra

Horror/Myth Base: Ninja

Normal Appearance

Shadow Appearance

Sexuality: Bisexual (prefers women)

Powers: Umbrakinetic Combat, Umbrakinetic Constructs (Katana & Machine Pistol), Shadow Camouflage

Personality/Facts: Kira is calm, cool, collected, and a tough street kid from. She ran away from home because her parents couldn’t accept her identity, to try to hide from her dark destiny, to avoid hurting anyone or being hurt in turn. But now she has come to this school because she hopes to harness her power for good. And maybe find someone too? Well, she’ll flirt easily. She might even roll in the hay with little convincing, usually for ladies although sometimes with men. Sex is sex after all. But love is a lot harder for her.

Closest Allies: Perhaps Andras (@obieblu) and/or Luna (@Whispered Secret) if available.
I'm totally up for causing chaos with Umbra :)

Also, I'm looking for someone to pull into my group of...I don't know what to call you but you can run the game in case I'm busy. Message me if you have experience and are interested.

I don't mind being one ether. Though I understand if you want to keep it small for the time being, sometimes too many admins can completely fuck things up.

I'm happy to figure out if Andras knows anyone, but it's probably unlikely. He was a bit isolated away from the mundane world. If someone has like old-worldy folklore connections, it could work. I'm prepared to play 'cold open' with him being brand new to everything, though.

As co-admin, I have requested a child forum in Group Roleplays for this group. I’ll paste the link here and tag you once it’s been stood up, and then be sure to look for BlazinBy’s starter later today. After that point, OOC chatter will be hosted in another thread I’ll create per the group roleplay rules.

For some reason I did not get notification of this thread. Will have a CS up Either later tonight or tommarownight.

Oh, sorry. I wasn't trying to pressure you. I thought CV was having a thing made for us.

Back
Top Bottom