Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Disconnected (1x1 w/DarkMudkip)

Amaya had been flying for a while, heading back to the rendezvous point she had with Sasuke and the remaining men of his team. Landing in a lower branch of the tree over the men. “It looks like they’ve settled in to a new place, they haven’t moved for hours now, it’s safe to say we can move in when you’re ready.” She said, looking to the man with red hair.

“And their supplies? Do you want me to tamper with them again?” She asked, sitting down on the branch, wings already reverted back into her arms.

“Shall I stand by?” She asked, ignoring the uneasy glances she got from the other men, her eyes only focusing on the one man.

She gave another nod, ignoring the uneasy glances and the disgusted stares. Most within the hunting profession didn’t like Second or even First generation Gods as they called them, Second generation gods still only barely being considered second class citizens.

Sasuke looked to the others and glared, "Go form a perimeter and keep an eye out for movement." He ordered. They nodded and vanished, Sasuke sighing.
"Sorry they still don't seem to appreciate you."

Amaya seemed to ease up once the others had left, glancing at Sasuke briefly. “You don’t have to apologize, their opinions don’t hold much weight in my eyes anyway.”

Amaya felt a small smirk tug at her lips, looking back down at Sasuke. “Well it’s important that I at least somewhat value my handlers opinion.”

“True, the top brass doesn’t like that you don’t keep me on a shorter leash.” She teased, leaning back in the tree a bit, a soft smile on her face. “But I don’t mind it so much, so I’m grateful.”

Her cheeks flushed and she looked away, rubbing the back of her neck, a bit embarrassed. “Now you’re just trying to embarrass me..”

"Sorry, sorry~" He said with a teasing grin. Amaya and Sasuke had a odd relationship; not one of superior and subordinate, but more like long-time friends. He had bought her when she was being sold off as a luxury item, one of those prostitute second gens. He didn't really want that to be her fate, he could see her from the fighter that she was. She had a fire in her eyes that would never go out.

Amaya was reluctant to be taken into his care at first, but after he didn’t so much as look at her in a predatory way, she grew to be grateful to him. Most legal second generations weren’t free people, living as property under human care, so she was glad when she found out her work wouldn’t be giving her body away.

They kept close watch on this new hideout Masamune had taken up in, watching what Kojurou brought in and what sort of things came out. The bad thing about this job was the waiting.

Megohime seemed to be getting back to her old self somewhat, but with their recent move, bot many were allowed outside in case they were spotted flying, it was only a temporary rule, but it got to everyone.

Kojurou made sure to take the time to check on Megohime and to let her vent should she need to. She never did, in fact she brushed him aside a lot of the time, and it worried him deeply. He tried not to pressure her, but it was hard; he was such a hen.

It was one time while entering her room, did something go very wrong, Megohime having suddenly vanished from the common rooms leaving without explanation.

Megohime was no longer in the room, but one of the children looked up at Kojurou when he called out for the other second generation.
“She left towards the rooms.” The young boy said, pointing to the hallway that lead down to were the bedrooms were.

Back
Top Bottom