Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Brother Dearest ( Beauvoir x LustfulSins)

Seth gives Micah a look at his question, then chuckles. "I will. I've been 'missing' for six months. People don't look for me anymore, and nobody circulates my photo anymore." Seth shakes his head, picking up his coffee. "Go make yourself comfortable, I'll go upstairs and talk to Alice and Archer."

Seth heads upstairs, knocking on the twins' bedroom door. Archer answers, and Seth tells him to keep Alice out of the living room for the night. Seth has had sexual partners in the living room before, with the twins present, and it hadn't mattered to them. Lack of morals includes lack of modesty. Although, those partners had been heavily drunk strangers, not his sober little brother.

Returning downstairs, Seth settles on the sofa beside Micah, dropping one hand onto his thigh casually. He doesn't really pay attention to the TV, instead leaning his head back with his eyes closed, occasionally lifting his head to take gulps of his hot black coffee. When the pizza arrives, Seth gets up and deposits his empty mug in the kitchen, then accepts and pays for the pizza, breadsticks, and Micah's soda. On the way back to the living room, he grabs a plate and a bottle of water as well. He sets everything on the coffee table. "I'm not going to eat, hope you don't mind. I don't feel like emptying my stomach later. But don't let me hold you back on eating." Seth settles again, chuckling when he sees Micah's movie choice.

Micah, looked up as Seth came back down the stairs, a red blush gracing his cheeks as his big brother's hand settled on his thigh. He got a little anxious as they were watching TV, but once the doorbell rang and Seth brought the pizza inside he began to relax a little. Nights like this when they were little were rare, usually when their parents went on a trip or something. As he comes back and tells Micah that he'll refrain from eating the little brother just nods. "Sorry- I forgot about your new- eating habits-" He admitted. But Micah liked leftovers and cold pizza was a staple breakfast for him much to his mother's disdain. So the leftovers would definitely get eaten. Micah grabbed a breadstick as the movie started.

"So do you guys keep like a wine cellar of blood or something to supply you normally-?" He asked curiously. The boy leaned on Seth's shoulder taking a sip of Fanta.

"No worries, kid. I could eat it, but tye only satisfaction I would get is the taste. Which, honestly, is not so great on the way back up." Seth grimaces. He's had to eat before, in order to keep his cover when meeting with human associates. He drapes one arm over the back of the couch as Micah leans against him.

"No, no cellar. There's a synthetic blood tablet in experimental stages right now, something that can just be dropped in water. But currently, it tastes like shit." Seth makes a face, sticking his tongue out. "That's part of the reason we run the warehouse and human trade. Not everyone can afford to risk themselves hunting humans each night. Hunting entails either someone in a dark alley, or seducing a drunkard at a bar and bringing them home. That's what I usually do. Drunk humans are always more willing. But now that I have you.." Seth smirks, turning his head to lick Micah's cheek. It's a playful lick though, no other intention. Yet.

Micah can't help but giggle as at Seth's overly dramatic expressions. He was sure he was the only one who got to see them anymore. As Seth talked about the business he was in and how most people didn't have alternatives Micah began to sympathize a little. "So you must not be able to survive on animal blood- the human trafficking, you guys don't really have a choice-" He thought mulling it over in his mind. He was pulled out of it though as his brother leaned in close and licked him, causing Micah to turn bright red. "Y-you're just going to drink my blood-?" He asked in a small whipser, one that wasn't quite fearful and not quite curious. His eyes wandered curiously. "Does my blood really taste that good-?"

Seth shakes his head. "Living on animal blood is like a human loving on tofu and water, and nothing else. It keeps a vampire alive, but they wither away to a husk, a shadow of themselves. Alive, but severely weakened and, more often than not, delusional and hallucinatory."

At Micah's quiet voice, Seth moves his a from the back of the couch to across the back of Micah's shoulders. "Don't worry. I can go a week without feeding, seeing as I've fed from you twice now. Usually, I need to feed twice a week. Tomorrow though, I'm going to go to a specialized pharmacy, run by vampires, and get you some supplements that increase your blood cell production. It'll keep you from getting sick with the repeated feedings." Seth smiles, ruffling Micah's hair. "Relax, watch the movie. You're well taken care of."

As the movie carries on, Seth's attention turns further away from the movie, and more toward Micah. The fact that there's a slasher film on the TV, with characters screaming, doesn't seem to affect his ever present libido. Eventually, Seth turns his head, kissing the side of Micah's neck.

Micah listened to his brother reassure his safety while Seth was feeding on him. He smiled shyly as his hair was ruffled. Even in this new dynamic it was becoming more and more clear that this was still his brother, and never in his life did he feel safer around anyone more than his brother. No one had ever messed with Micah or if they did never for long and without repercussion when they were in school. They were still the same exact brothers, just with some different aspects. Some changes he wondered if he'd just have to get used to.

The heated expression remained on his face as they went back into silence for what felt like hours. Of course when Seth began to kiss his neck Micah began to whimper and let out a small gasp. "I think I liked it a little-" he admitted suddenly, his fingers reached up and touched the freshly healed bite marks, the skin pink and new. "It hurt- but i-in a good way-" his voice became slightly unsteady as he looked at Seth. "Is that messed up-?"

Seth had become distracted in the neatly half hour since they'd previously stopped talking. So when Micah speaks up, it takes Seth a moment to remember what he's talking about. "You mean when I bite you? To feed or just to bite? Either way, it's not messed up. Some people just like being bitten. And I like biting."

Seth bites Micah's shoulder lightly as if to prove his words. He smirks against his brother's skin, then licks the spot he bit. His left hand moves to rest high on Micah's thigh, right arm still across his shoulders. He's making a point of staying out of Micah's view of the TV. Micah had said as long as he could see the movie.

"Both I think- the biting is good but the feeding makes it better-" He admitted with a slightly shamed tone.

Micah got a hitch in his breath as Seth but his shoulder gently. "It still feels a bit dirty." He mumbled. Micahs breath becomes slightly heavier as Seth continues to touch him. He reached his arm up running his hand through his brother's hair. "Never did I think id have this kind of discussion with my brother-"

"Even if this situation never happened, if we were home with Mom and Dad, and I was human, I'd want you to feel comfortable coming to me with any questions." Seth's fingers slide between Micah's thighs, though his palm is still flat against the boy's left leg. His thumb brushes across Micah's groin. "Even if I had never developed this attraction to you, I would have answered any questions about sex, too."

Seth doesn't see a problem with holding a conversation while he's trailing kisses and little bites along Micah's neck and jaw. His right hand, arm across Micah's shoulders, dips fingers beneath the collar of his short that Micah's wearing. His fingertips stroke the boy's collarbone lightly. On screen, a girl screams as she watches a boy be decapitated.

"I do- I just think it's taking a bit, to stink in that you're the same old Seth just- with different circumstances". He admitted. As he felt the vampires hand move closer and felt the thumb brush him through his briefs, Micah began to get a bit stiff. He began to make small little noises at the kissing and the biting. Quietly he moved over to sit in his brother's lap with his back against Seth's chest s he could still see the movie.

"D-do you want me to keep trying to enjoy it, or do you like it better when I'm scared?" He asked curiously. Then came a more random question. "Do you like piercings Seth?"

When Micah moves, Seth all too happily wraps his arms around the boy. His left hand slides up under Micah's shirt, fingers splayed across his stomach. His right hand palms Micah through his briefs, rubbing lightly. The question makes Seth laughs quietly against his brother's shoulder.

"You already know you enjoy it, Micah. The sounds you make tell the truth." Seth bites the side of Micah's neck again as his thumb brushes across the boy's left nipple. Then he licks the bite to soothe the sting. "Why do you ask about piercings?"

Micah let's out pleaded little whimpers as Seth's hands explore him. His cock starts to grow hard as the vampire gives it affection. His brother's words intensify the blush in his cheeks.

Micah let's out a shakey gasp as Seth bit him again moaning quietly as the vampire licks him and teases his nipple. "T-there were some I was thinking about getting but I knew mom and dad would never go for it." He squirmed and leant back against Seth his cute butt rubbing against Seth's cock

Seth hums, moving his left hand into Micah's briefs to properly wrap his fingers around the boy's cock. His fingers stroke, firmly but slowly, thumb rubbing across Micah's tip. The movie may as well be forgotten now, but Seth had promised not to block the screen.

"Which piercings did you have in mind?" Seth speaks softly against Micah's ear, lips brushing it. He's hard beneath Micah, and every time the boy moves, his erection presses against Micah's ass. Seth groans quietly, rolling his hips up against his brother.

Micah let's out a little half whimper as his brother's hand finds its way into his briefs and starts touching his cock. He leans back against Seth trying to relax and letting out a small sigh.

"I-I was thinking navel, m-maybe n-nipples" he but his lip as he felt the vampires hips grind into him. Micah took a moment to adjust their position so Seth was sunk further down on the couch then the red deepened on his face as he began to fuss with Seth's button and zipper. Once it was open Micah moved to cuddle his brother's side while laying his head on the vampires chest before moving his hand down to massage his brother's growing bulge, his own pressed against the vampires hip.

"Both would be cute on you." As Seth sinks down, he braces his feet on the floor to avoid sliding completely off the sofa. Seth utters a sigh of relief when Micah opens the button and zipper on his leather pants, relieving the pressure of the tight material across his erection. He groans softly when Micah's hand rubs him through the leather. His cock is still mostly constrained, but the leather pants are all that separate their skin; Seth almost never wears underwear.

Seth wraps his arm around Micah's shoulders, hand coming across the boy's chest. "I thought you wanted to watch the movie." Seth's voice is teasing; he hadn't expected Micah to try and control or encourage Seth. But he's certainly not complaining.

"You think? I'm scared it'll hurt really bad is all" He admits with an embarrassed flush. As Seth teases him he smirks shyly. "I mean we've seen it a thousand times" He chuckles. Shyly and with a slight tremble in his hand, Micah gently reached down, his hand sliding into Seth's pants, gently gripping his cock before fishing it out, giving it a few gentle strokes. "I can't believe my hand is around my big brother's dick like this-" His cheeks were red as he stroked a little faster, using his thumb to smear the precum all over Seth's tip. After another bead welled up, Micah gently scooped the bead up with his finger and placed it on his tongue, mulling over the flavor while he continued to blush. "It's salty-, I kind of like it." He admitted.

Back
Top Bottom