Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Brother Dearest ( Beauvoir x LustfulSins)

Seth growls again, nipping Micah's lower lip. "Stop kicking me, Micah." It seems like Seth disregards Micah's announcement about his virginity, but he stores it in his mind. Fingers hooking in the underwear, Seth strips them off his brother's legs. Then his hand pulls the boy's shirt over his head, only to pull his arms down to his sides so the shirt is tight around his biceps, and behind his back. It's like a form of binding, and restrains Micah from moving his arms much.

Seth now has both hands free to spread Micah's legs, settling himself on his knees between them. Micah's thighs now rest on Seth's, as his right hand palms and strokes his brother. Seth tilts his head, watching Micah squirm. He used to hide the way he would look at Micah whenever his brother would hang out in his above garage studio. Now, he doesn't hide anything, including the evident erection pushing out the front of his tight leather pants.

Micah whines at the light bite to his lip. He still refuses to look at his brother, choking down a sob as he feels Seth pull down his underwear. He lets the vampire start to remove his shirt without much of a fuss. After all what does it matter now-? That thought crosses his mind as his face turns red, knowing he's fully exposed to his brother now. He looks up confused for a moment as he doesn't feel it leave his arms, then puts two and two together, squirming as he realizes he's bound.

The boy had been crossing his legs trying to hide himself, and looks away ashamed as Seth spreads his legs, and adjusts their position. As Micah feels the larger male's hand on his member he whimpers, and a tear rolls down his cheek. All he can let out is a pathetic "No-" before his cheeks begin to flush again and his breathing becomes heavier as he squirms, this time not out of struggle, but more out of stimulation, and not wanting to feel it. For a second anger seems to flash through the younger male shooting Seth a glare, Micah had his fire moments but they always sputtered out after half a second around Seth.

"What if i do go home-, what the hell am I supposed to tell mom and dad!? Hi I'm home, Seth almost raped me-!?" He left the almost in there as more of a hope to himself, that things wouldn't go farther than they already had. But as per usual the glare faded after a moment, and he was mad that even in this situation he couldn't maintain an angry demeanor towards his big brother. He noticed something out of his peripheral vision though and looked down, realizing how hard Seth was, maybe looking for more than he ought to out of shock, before looking away. "How do you ever expect me to forgive you-? He mumbled pitifully. A second later he let out a moan his lip quivering as he was nearly fully erect in his brothers grip.

"Oh Micah, you're not going home. Our parents couldn't keep you safe, but I will." Seth chuckles at the rest of the outburst, brushing it aside. His thumb rubs over Micah's tip with the next stroke of his hand. "You'll forgive me. You always do."

Seth leans forward, reaching for a pump bottle on the nightstand. Previously, Micah may have thought it was hand lotion. But as Seth brings his fingers back slick, the boy would see it's lube. Seth swaps hands after wiping the lube onto his right fingers. Left hand stroking Micah now, his right fingers dip further down, rubbing at Micah's entrance. Then, slowly, one finger is pressed into his body.

"You call sexually assaulting me, keeping me safe-?" He flushes angrily at Seth. "This is unforgivable-" Micah manages to whine out through the stimulation, but he doesn't have the chance to have another flash of anger letting out a lustful gasp as he feels Seth's thumb on the tip of his member. "Haa-" He squirms, not noticing that Seth had moved right away but quickly following the movement. What was he getting lotion for now- but then the smaller male noticed that the vampire's fingers were clear and shiny-

"What are you doing-" Micah notices his brother switching hands, it registers what Seth must be doing right as he feels the cold lube covered fingers agains his tight entrance, and Micah gasps again feeling the fingers moving against him. "Seth- no- please-" But he's cut off letting out a small mewling sound, partially in pleasure and discomfort as he feels the finger slowly slide into him. "Are you really going to rape me Seth-?" A few more tears are rolling down Micah's face as he squirms more. "Ahh-" Never when he'd seen Seth after being kidnapped, did he think he would be here, with his brother doing these things to him.

Seth leans over to bite at Micah's jaw again, growling against his skin. He pushes the finger deeper, curling it to rub against Micah's inner walls. His left hand continues stroking as a distraction. "Stop talking."

Seth slides his finger back and forth a few times, then adds a second. Now he's working to stretch Micah, slowly, carefully, but with purpose. His fingertips are also rubbing Micah's inner walls, looking for his prostate. When he finds it, Seth takes full advantage, massaging the little bundle of nerves to send tingles of electric pleasure shooting through his brother.

Micah whimpers at the bite, and moans as the finger moves deeper, , the noises coming more frequently as Seth rubs the finger against his walls. The boy is squirming completely out of pleasure now, not knowing what to do with all the stimulation he's feeling. "Haa- oh god-" He gasps as he feels the second finger slide in, he feels as if there's nothing he can do, so maybe it would be better to stay quiet.

Micah continues to moan and squirm before suddenly a bolt of pleasure shoots through the teen and he arches his back, crying out a bit, speaking through grit teeth. "W-what was that-" He feels almost hazy, having been fed from, moments earlier and now being pleasured by stimulation he's unfamiliar with. One question keeps bothering him though. "So- what are you gonna do with me, keeping me here- for however long-"

"I thought I told you to stop talking." The entire sentence is a growl, and Seth scrapes his teeth against Micah's neck again. He had planned on further stretching Micah, but now he just wants to make the boy focus on something else. Seth removes his fingers, unzipping his leather pants and easily shoving them down his legs without putting any distance between himself and Micah. His button shirt quickly follows his pants to the floor.

Seth's erection is hard, throbbing against Micah's ass as the vampire pulls his hips up onto his lap. Shifting his own hips, Seth rises up on his knees, pressing his cock into Micah's body as he does. He groans low as his brother's tight body stretches to fit all nine inches.

At the growled words Micah cowers a bit, his brother really had become some sort of feral animal. Micah gasped once more at the teeth against his throat. Surely his neck had red scratches all over it now. He continues to squirm and writhe, moaning quietly as the fingers move inside of him. He feels a bit of a reprieve as the fingers leave him and pants a bit, only to freeze at the sound of pants being unzipped. He looks down, and cowers even more at the sheer size of his brother's manhood.

"Seth, please, you can't- I've never done anything like this, you'll break me-" But his loud pleas fall on death ears as the vampire throws aside the rest of his clothing. Micah whines pitfully feeling the hard erection against his virgin entrance. "Seth, " Micah begins to sob quietly. "For the love of god-" But he's cut off as the vampire begins to push into him, crying out and gritting his teeth, his back arching as Micah squeezes some tears out of his eyes. "It hurts! Seth- haa-" He gasps for air, writhing under his brother.

Suddenly something seems to break in Micah's mind and all he can do is barely move his arm around gripping Seth's hand and squeezing it tightly. A survival method, he needs somebody to hold his hand through this, even if it's the person doing it do him. Micah looks at Seth in the eyes trying to focus on those crimson eyes, instead of the searing pain, the feeling he might be bleeing, the tears running down his face, or the loud moans of pain and pleasure escaping his own lips. His lip quivers a bit. "Big brother- it hurts-" Undoubtedly after the fact he would go back to wanting to hate Seth, but for now he just had to survive.

Micah's cries don't fall on deaf ears, but Seth doesn't stop moving until he's buried to the hilt. He groans again, pressed tight to Micah's ass. When the boy grabs his hand, Seth reaches beneath him and literally rips his shirt, freeing his arms. With his hand gripped in Micah's, Seth brings it up beside his brother's head, pressing it into the bed.

"Relax, Micah. It will only hurt for a little while." Seth licks away his brother's tears, smirking. Micah isn't bleeding, Seth would know. But no doubt there's the burn of his muscles stretching to accommodate Seth's thick cock. Seth probably should wait longer, but he's impatient, picking up a slow pace and pressing to the hilt each time.

Micah's got his eyes still focused on the vampire, moaning and mewling as he feels Seth continue to push the invasive member into him, sniffling a bit as his ass continues to stretch to accommodate, causing Micah pain. When he hears the shirt rip, he's thankful that he can move, more comfortable with Seth gripping his hand above his head than having them bound to his sides. He lets out pleasured whimpers as his brother licks away his tears.

The teen sniffles and uses his free hand to push his bangs, down drenched in sweat out of his eyes. He tries to listen to his brother, trying to take deep breaths and relax. He begins to moan louder as the vampire begins to move his thick cock in and out. Micah feels sore, but he also feels the pleasure, gripping the vampire's hand tighter, the younger brother's legs shake a bit and he bites his lip. "Hnn-"

Gradually, as Micah relaxes, Seth picks up the pace. His right hand rubs the back of Micah's thigh, hooking his leg high over his hip. This seems to open Micah further, somehow allowing Seth to sink his cock deeper.

Soon, Seth is rutting hard against his brother, groans mixing with pleasured growls. His mouth trails more bites along Micah's chest, marking his skin with faint bruises. At one point, he kisses Micah deeply, swallowing his brother's moans and not breaking away until Micah is panting for breath. Seth's crimson eyes never leave Micah's face, watching his features twist through various emotions.

Micah's sounds continue to fill the room, moaning mixed with pitiful whimpers and gasps. As he feels Seth push deeper the boy grits his teeth, but a moan escapes through them and he does his best to keep his eyes on Seth's face. It's an image that will forever be burned into his brain, his brother on top of him, predatory red eyes holding his, panting and covered in sweat.

Once the thrusts become more of a pounding and growling fills the room Micah's own mewling becomes much louder, small cries of pain and pleasure following every little bite and hickey across the younger male's otherwise pale skin. When they kiss the brother continues to make noise, he can't help it, even though it seems to spur his brother on. Vampires are predatory in more than one way apparently.

As much as he hates to admit it, Micah's own cock is rock hard and twitching and despite the involuntary nature of it all the boy finds himself close to the edge. "Seth, If you keep going I'm gonna-" he looks away with a shamed blush, not wanting to admit that his brother raping him is going to make him reach orgasm.

Seth isn't breaking a sweat, his body no longer capable of such. No heartbeat, no sweat, yet somehow still able to produce semen. And Seth's cock is throbbing as he rapidly approaches his own climax. At Micah's words, Seth growls against the boy's jaw. "So come."

Seth's own orgasm hits only a handful of hard thrusts later. Groaning loudly, he buries his cock to the hilt, hips jerking tightly. Hot seed pours into Micah's body, and Seth presses harder against his brother through the aftershocks of his climax. "Fuck, you feel so good, Micah."

Micah runs his hand through his own hair, his entire body shaking at his point. He slings his arm around Seth's neck, holding on for dear life as the vampire's thrusts rocked his entire small body. At the growled command and the relentless thrusting Micah reaches his limit, crying out in pleasure as he hits his release, cum splattering his own chest as he drags his nails down Seth's back and squeezing the life out of his hand. "Ahh-!"

Micah continues to moan as the vampire continues to thrust, but now he's laying on his back panting, his lithe body covered in a sheen. He half whimpers half moans as he feels his own brother release his semen inside of him. Continuing to pant, Micah takes both of his hands, pressing his palms to his eyes, realizing he's crying again. "Oh god, my big brother, took my virginity-"

Even now finished, Seth remains buried inside his brother's body. He's still pressed tightly, a slight pressure created by his cock inside Micah. The vampire's mouth is roaming, licking the hickeys his biting had caused. He snorts when Micah speaks.

"Better me than some filthy scum that will just fuck and leave. I won't leave you again. I'll keep you here, safe with me." Seth's mouth moves up to Micah's left ear, nibbling and tugging in the lobe. He's tempted to flip Micah over and go another round, and voices such softly. "I could just fuck you all night, Micah. Your body is so hot."

Even now finished, Seth remains buried inside his brother's body. He's still pressed tightly, a slight pressure created by his cock inside Micah. The vampire's mouth is roaming, licking the hickeys his biting had caused. He snorts when Micah speaks.

"Better me than some filthy scum that will just fuck and leave. I won't leave you again. I'll keep you here, safe with me." Seth's mouth moves up to Micah's left ear, nibbling and tugging in the lobe. He's tempted to flip Micah over and go another round, and voices such softly. "I could just fuck you all night, Micah. Your body is so hot."

Micah squirmed slightly and whimpered, panting as his vampire brother's mouth roamed his body. Micah's body was still adjusting to the invasive member in his body and his hole was still throbbing.

Micah blushed and looked away from Seth's heated gaze. He flushed his voice shaking. "are you saying that I'd probably have been raped since I was kidnapped anyway?"

He continued to moan, gasping and running his hands through his brother's hair. "t-thanks?" He gripped the sheet as he felt the teeth on his ear. "are you gonna do it again-?"

"Tempted to keep fucking you." Seth hums, tilts his head as Micah's hands thread through his hair. As for Micah's other question.. "If you had been caught by someone else's hunters, you would have been sold to a rich vampire as a human blood bag. Only good for meals, housekeeping, and fucking. So yes, you would have been used by someone else anyway."

Seth shifts his hips, grinding his cock inside Micah. Just resting here, Seth is getting hard again. He growls, shifting again. "But you're here with me, so I'll keep you all to myself." The way he voices it makes his intentions clear; Seth intends to do exactly what he has just said another vampire would do, meals and fucking.

Micah gulped and kept looking away, it seemed as if the only way the situation could be better is if he'd just not been kidnapped. "hmph, seems to get you off that you're the one who took my- uh, Innocence." He flushed a bit more. But if you'd wanted to do that all this time- what was the plan since you'd left? Sneak in at night or something? "

Micah grit his teeth and moaned as he felt Seth moving inside of him. "hnn-" he squeezed his brother's hand again. "s-so are you just gonna feed on me or will your roomies too-?"

Seth growls again, biting at Micah's jaw. His brother isn't paying attention. "I just said I'm keeping you to myself. I won't let anyone else touch you." Seth straightens, gripping Micah's left leg. He lifts and turns the boy's leg across his body, pulling his hard cock from his brother as he flips him over.

Seth is now settled between Micah's legs again, but this time, the boy is on his stomach. Seth pulls Micah's hips up, so he's on his knees, and runs his hands across Micah's cheeks. He reaches for more lube, spreading it along his cock. The seed he had already released inside his brother would act as additional lube as well. Gripping Micah's hips, Seth sinks his cock into his brother's body for the second time.

Micah shivers as Seth growls at him, wondering why for some reason it seems to make his cock twitch ever so slightly. He's thinking about it when suddenly Seth moves, and Micah yelps as all at once he's flipped over and feels the invasive member leave him. So Seth really is going to fuck him again? Micah trembles.

The teen gasps as he's pulled up onto his knees and feels his brother touching his cheeks. He feels his own brother's seed inside of him and it makes Micah feel dirty, especially knowing that Seth isn't even done yet. He whimpers at the grip on his hips, then the boy yelps and moans as he feels that thick cock pushing into his already used rear once more, his hands gripping the sheets with white knuckles. Slowly his own cock begins to harden again and all he can do is let out sounds of Mewling as his own brother abuses his already overstimulated body.

Seth grips Micah's hips tightly as he thrusts. The pace is steady, each thrust powerful and rocking Micah forward slightly each time. It's clear Seth is staking a claim on the boy. Though, he has yet to answer the question of what he would have done if Micah had never been kidnapped. If Micah remembers after this, he would have to ask again.

Seth leans low over Micah's back, hips rutting hard against the boy. There's no more biting for the moment, the vampire fixed on fucking Micah to his next orgasm. Seth wraps one arm around Micah's waist to hang onto him, the other hand pressing to the bed. Then he's pounding harder, thrusts shorter so he can focus on power over speed.

Micah's brain is a storm of feelings and sensations, moans and cries of pleasure escaping through his grit teeth as his very own big brother fucked him deep and rough. After a moment Micah has to give up on trying to lean on his elboys, collapsing down onto a pillow, his ass still up in the air, making the angle of his body more extreme and in turn letting Seth's cock reach deeper inside of him.

"Seth, I can't take it anymore- it's too much-" The younger brother cries out, feeling Seth's hips slap agains him in a fevered heat. As the pounding gets more intense so do Micah's gasps and yelps, unable to have more control on the sounds leaving his body. He doesn't think twice reaching up and burying his fingers in the vampire's hair. "Big brother- I'm gonna-" The Micah sees stars and streaks of colors, crying out loudly in pleasure as his second and more intense orgasm causes his body to shudder and clamp down around Seth's cock. He collapses back onto the bed, panting.

Every sound Micah makes just urges Seth on, encouraging him to thrust and buck harder. He growls when Micah grabs his hair, but doesn't pull the boy's hand away. And when Micah hits his next orgasm, his clenching muscles bring Seth to his as well. Groaning loudly, Seth follows Micah's body down as he collapses, hips jerking tightly against Micah to spill his seed again.

Seth lays on Micah, covering him as he remains buried inside. His hips occasionally shift or roll, as though to remind Micah he's still there inside him. "Mm, little brother, your body hugs my cock so well. I promise this will be a regular occurrence." Seth chuckles, rolling to the side and dragging Micah with him so they stay connected. Seth has no intention of pulling free for some time. "No doubt you're tired. Go to sleep, Micah."

Micah continues to let out little sounds and noises as the vampire seems to want to keep his younger brother, keenly aware that he's still inside. At the words his big brother says Micah can't help but blush and feel ashamed, still in disbelief at what they'd done. When Seth promises it'll be a regular occurrence Micah feels a little ball of anxiety form in his stomach. He also wonders why Seth doesn't seem to want to pull out, maybe to remind Micah that he "belongs" to his older brother now? He's unsure. He is tired though and lets out a yawn.

Micah lays his head back on the pillow, feeling exhausted and sweaty, wondering just what the future holds. Maybe he'll wake up and this will all have been a dream, he'll be back in his normal human life and have to do his homework. He remembers something before he drifts off though. "You never did answer my question Seth, what would you have done if I'd never been kidnapped-?"

Back
Top Bottom