Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Brother Dearest ( Beauvoir x LustfulSins)

Beauvoir

Female Cenobite
22e431a66f3dd40f631cbd84e4fdcfdd.jpg

Micah didn't know how long he'd been getting tossed around in the windowless gray van, hitting his head multiple times and getting bruised up. The vampires didn't really seem to consider him important cargo and drove like maniacs, but still seemed irritated by him not being able to control gravity. Would you quit thumping around back there!? It's annoying as hell! The teen didn't think he would apologize even if he could with the cloth gag in his mouth. It'd been shoved between his teeth before he could even get a noise out. He'd stayed after school working on his senior project, trying to get it finished so he didn't have to worry about anything other than the presentation during his last weeks of school.l The world was in chaos but in all honesty all the teen had been able to worry about was making it out of high-school. He'd been walking to his beater car parked a couple blocks away when the van had pulled up, and despite his near instantaneous reaction, and effort to get into his car, they'd nabbed him in mirror seconds. He'd seen the news, the gray vans snatching people up off the street, but nobody had been nabbed in his town yet so he was the first. Lucky Micah, always hitting the jackpot nobody wanted to win. Typical. His only hope was that his car, or rather his brother's car that he'd been using was still at the school. Other than that he didn't think anybody had been around to see it happen.

He'd been using his brother's car for six months after Seth had seemingly ran away. Micah had been and still was rather depressed that his older brother had ran away, but he also felt he should've seen it coming. They'd always been kind of close, but he'd always felt like Seth had secrets, and he'd seemed more distant and secretive before he finally left. No one was sure why, if it was the current state of the world, or if maybe something had gone down between the elder sibling and their parents maybe Micah hadn't known about. Though he'd asked a multitude of times... He missed Seth, and now his heart hurt, thinking he'd never see him again. No one had even been found after getting nabbed by the gray vans.

Micah's eyes started to water once again, though he'd been sure that he couldn't cry anymore after bawling his eyes out right after being kidnapped. Micah didn't have many friends, he wasn't even sure any one would miss him aside from his parents, and maybe Seth. If he ever came back. He felt the tears well up in icy blue eyes, getting the tips of his raven hair, mashed under the blindfold, wet.

He let out another groan as the van seemed to come to a sudden halt, slamming him into the back doors. He heard the front doors opening and his kidnappers grumble as they got out and gravel crunched under their feet. Soon the door was open and he felt cool night air hit his skin, he didn't know how long he'd been back here but it was cool, and he could hear crickets. So he guessed it must be pretty late at night or just about dawn. One of the brutes grabbed his bindings making him sit up, not a moment later though pain exploded across his cheek. He let out a muffled cry, guessing he'd just been back handed. He felt blood dripping down his cheek, he must've had a ring... Damn that smells good, I knew we had ourselves a treasure when I smelled that blood from around the corner... Ey Andrew maybe we should just save this one for ourselves... Then Micah heard a dull thud and a cuss word from the man who'd just spoken before another voice piped up. You idiot! I don't know about you, but I don't fancy the idea of getting my throat ripped out. They bickered some more, and Micah actually wondered if it'd be worse to be killed here, than face whatever fate awaited him, where ever they were taking him... After a moment there was another curse and he felt himself being hauled up off the metal floor of the van, and slung over one of the men's shoulder, his lithe short body seemingly weighed nothing to them.

He heard echoes of gravel crunching some more, and then some doors slamming open as the smell of iron assaulted Micah's nose and he whimpered, wriggling a bit in his pale yellow sweater and black jeans, not getting any friction. He stopped cold though when one of his captors started yelling. WE GOT 'NOTHER ONE FOR YA BOSS I think this ones really got some special blood type. Just then Micah was basically dropped onto what felt like a cement floor, and he whimpered loudly, getting back up onto his knees. This little twerp smells amazing, and he ain't bad looking neither. Bet he'll fetch a pretty penny. Suddenly the blindfold was ripped off his face and he squinted, trying to get a look at his surroundings, everything was fuzzy, but the first shape he latched onto was a face.

As the face grew more clear, Micah felt his eyes grow wide as the other brute took the gag from his mouth. He could feel that the men behind him expected him to scream, cry, maybe even lash out as countless must have before him, but the only word that left him came out in a choked sob. "Seth-?"

e1671898b0b0cf6dfdd19e65f2d1e2f3.jpg

It's been eight months since Seth was attacked and turned to a vampire, and six months since he had left home. Left behind everything that consisted of his life. His parents, his five years younger brother Micah, the studio he rented above his parents' garage. Everything. Seth had been caught up in the wrong place at the wrong time, attacked by vampires. One took pity on him, turned him. That one was killed by the others for giving their secret to a stranger.

But in the two months before his leaving, Seth adapted well to his new lifestyle. Maybe too well. He made a name for himself, a skilled hunter, an unusually powerful fighter. When he left, a rather high ranking vampire in the hidden society took him in and placed him at the top of command in the next city over, running the hunting and feeding ring for the surrounding several cities. In six months, Seth was also put in charge of the vampire lab designing formulas for rapid recharge of human blood cells, specifically designed for humans selected as feeders for vampire society.

Tonight wasn't supposed to be a collection run. It was a scouting trip he had sent two men on, to see who in his hometown wouldn't be missed, or thoroughly investigated. Usually it's kids in troubled homes, depressed adults looking for a way out of their lives, or people nobody likes. Seth wasn't expecting anyone to be brought back. So when the pair start yelling through the refurbished warehouse, Seth sighs and comes walking through the thin steel walls.

Six foot four, lean hard muscle, Seth often has his shirt open beneath his black jacket. Today, it's a red wine color, contrasting handsomely against his pale cream skin. Tight leather pants, tucked into sturdy leather ankle boots and held on his narrow hips by a brown leather belt. His hair is a silvery white, but dark eyebrows hint that his hair is dyed. And of course, the crimson eyes of a vampire. Around his throat is a chain with a dog tag engraved with Morse code, the tag hanging to his sternum. "Idiots, it was supposed to be a scouting run. What did you.."

Seth trails off when his eyes land on the short raven haired boy on his knees between the two men. And when the blindfold is removed and he meets ice blue eyes, rage builds in his chest. This is what he feared. That his parents wouldn't protect Micah. That they wouldn't take extra precautions with people disappearing. Sure, Seth has been part of that, but he never wanted Micah to get dragged into this.

Two steps bring him in range of the other men, and his fist slams into the sternum of one. Bone cracks and the man is half thrown against the side of the van. Another swing brings his fist around into the nose of the other, breaking it and snapping his head back. Both men are vampires, and would heal in a matter of hours. But Seth is pissed. "Idiots! Learn to follow orders, not your appetites!" Seth doesn't give Micah time to question much. He shrugs out of jacket, untying Micah's bindings and dropping the jacket on his shoulders. Seth scoops his brother up like he used to when Micah was a child, cradled to his chest like the boy weighs nothing, and heads off through the warehouse. He's headed for the back door where his jeep is parked.

It took a lot of time to process that Seth's eyes weren't the color he was used to, he couldn't take his eyes of that crimson gaze, even when rage flashed through it and he heard the scuffle, relief beginning to fill him from the toes up as he finally felt saved, a miracle, but then it halted. Why was his older brother, here, of all places-? Why were his eyes red- why did he seem so strong-? But before he could ask there was a heavy jacked placed on his shoulder and he was being picked up, a whimper escaping his mouth as his body hurt from being tossed around. He didn't say much just buried his face in Seth's neck, tearing up once more. Surely he was at least safe now-? His head felt fuzzy as he was placed in the passenger seat of a, jeep? He hadn't really payed attention. When Seth got in, he started to cry a bit and spoke in a choked voice. "Seth, please, get me out of here- take me home-" He whimpered as the car started to drive, he didn't even notice the blood dripping down his cheek still as he looked out the window up at the stars. Of course he had a million questions, but he didn't want to ask them, he just wanted to play with the idea that he had been kidnapped, and his long lost brother had come to his rescue, even though he knew it had to be more than that...

In the enclosed space of the jeep, Seth can smell Micah's blood. His grip is white knuckled on the steering wheel as he drives, trying to keep his focus. He can smell why the two men had grabbed Micah; his blood smells different, more sweet than most humans. There's a pang in his chest when Micah's trembling voice speaks. "I can't take you home yet, Micah. You just have to trust me."

By the time Seth pulls into the driveway of the coven house, his jaw is clenched so tightly, his teeth are aching. The coven house is more of a meeting place, but two other vampires lives there besides himself. A petite blond female named Alice and her lanky brother Archer. They're new to the coven like Seth, though they haven't gained as much power in the short four months since they were turned. Their self control is impeccable, though. Thankfully, both are out hunting tonight.

Seth shuts off the jeep, getting out and going around to pick up Micah again. His jaw is still clenched, maintaining his self control. Micah is scared enough as is, he doesn't need Seth biting him. It might yet happen, though, as the burning in Seth's throat urging him to feed is starting. He hurries into the house, up to the second floor and down the hall to the master bedroom.

Micah gets a little more panicked when his brother informs him that he's not taking the teen home to their parents. "Wait, then where are you-" But he focuses on the last words. Trust him, surely if his brother is involved in this somehow he would know best. It must run deeper, but maybe Seth is undercover or something, maybe he had to go into witness protection or something!? That had to be it... Micah felt a bit relieved. "As long as you know whats going on- just... I'm scared-" He whimpered but leaned back in the seat, now that he could kind of relax, the teen realized how tired he was, and after a moment he'd dozed off without even realizing. He didn't really dream, but woke up at small intervals, feeling the cool night breeze on his skin.

It was nice to get some rest, but he began to wake up when his older brother picked him back up out of the seat and began to carry him inside. His eyes opened groggily, half expecting to be at home, but panicked a bit when he didn't recognize the house. "W-where are we-?" He asked in a quiet voice, looking around as they seemed to bolt through the house. Micah was somewhat worried they'd been followed, after all Seth had just punched some lackeys in the face and ran away with the "loot". As they moved down a hall and into a bedroom, Micah's panic seemed to grow. "Seth, what's going on- I just wanna go home-" He looked around, wondering why they were in a strange bedroom.

Seth sets Micah on the end of the bed, ignoring his questions for the moment. He goes to the ensuite bathroom to grab a washcloth, making it damp. When he returns, he hands it to Micah, then steps back. "Wipe your face, press it against the cut on your forehead. You're safe here, Micah. I won't let them touch you."

Seth sighs and turns half away. His long fingers push through his hair, and he has to consciously breathe. Vampires don't need to breathe, but air is still necessary for speech, and to make it less obvious they're undead. Thankfully, a vampire's skin isn't cold as death, as most people think, but more of a neutral, lukewarm temperature. Seth is muttering to himself, shaking his head. "They should have been more careful.. No way they don't see the news.. What's going on in the world.."

Micah's brow furrows a bit at his questions being ignored as Seth grabs a washcloth and hands it to him. He wipes away the blood and presses it to the wound as he's told. He knows it's normal for him to be impatient, but right now demanding answers from the brother he hasn't seen in such a long time won't help. "Them? Who? Those brutes back at- where ever that was? Some kind of warehouse???" He presses the rag harder against his cut, realizing how much it actually hurts. He just hoped the beating those guys received was worse. He looked around the room, it was nice, but he still wanted to know why he was here. He tried to tune in to Seth's muttering, but all he could make sense of was that his being here might mess up whatever operation Seth was undercover for, Micah didn't want that either. "Mom and Dad- didn't know I was staying after school, neither of them were picking me up or anything- I've been, using your car-... I don't know if that helps. I don't wanna mess up whatever plan you're a part of to take these guys down-" Micah's voice got shakey as he stood, taking the rag away and touching the cut on his cheek to see if it was still bleeding, a bit frustrated as a beed of blood was sitting on his finger when he took it away.

"I mean- those are contacts. R-right Seth-?"

Seth's emotions had changed when he became a vampire. A lot of his morals no longer seemed important. Things the lives of strangers, close friendships, didn't matter anymore. His world had changed to the supply and demand for blood, survival, allies rather than friends. So when Micah mentions taking down the two men, he laughs. The sound is his same rich, lively laughter, but it lacks warmth.

"Take them down? Micah, they work for me. They simply disobeyed orders tonight." Seth finally looks at Micah, meeting his eyes only briefly before looking at the bead of blood on his finger. His throat is burning, the smell of Micah's blood still in his nose. Seth walks over to stand in front of Micah, gripping his wrist. He brings the boy's hand to his mouth, licking the blood from his finger. Such a small drop barely gives him more than a hint of taste. "Oh, and my eyes? They're not contacts."

Micah had been so elated to see his brother, though he was hardly capable of conveying such in the current situation, he really was happy to see Seth again. However when that familiar but cold laughter hit his ears, it made the teen's skin crawl-. He looked at his brother in the eyes backing up a bit, his icy wondering eyes a bit confused. "T-They work for you- what?" As his older brother stood in front of him he swallowed, and a sick feeling began forming in his gut.

He had a million more questions, but they were immediately silenced when he felt the vice grip on his wrist. The boy watched in a kind of, horrified trance as his brother licked the red bead off Micah's finger. "Oh god- you're r-really one of them-" Micah started to tremble, his eyes welling up in fear again. Micah had always been a bit of a cry baby, and he was angry that it was still true, now of all times. He tried to pull his wrist away gently. "Seth, what are you gonna do to me-?" Surely it was a dream, the big brother he'd idolized couldn't be a monster- he couldn't be looking at the teen wit those hungry red eyes-. "Are you gonna kill me-?"

Some of Seth's softness returns when he sees the fear in Micah's eyes. The boy can't back up, the end of the bed is right behind him. Seth releases his wrist, moving his hand to instead push hair back from Micah's face. Every vampire has a weakness of sorts, something that reminds them of their lost human nature. It seems Micah is Seth's weakness. However, Seth's unusual power means he's affected differently by his weakness. Instead of being reminded of his past morals, Seth just wants to protect Micah safe from other vampires, and keep the boy all to himself.

"Micah, I would never hurt you. Not really. I certainly would never kill you." Seth steps closer, closer, barely an inch between them. Being taller, it's easy for Seth to brush his nose against Micah's hair. He breathes in the boy's scent, a shudder running through his body. "You smell so good, Micah." Seth's tongue then runs along the cut on Micah's forehead. Coagulants in his saliva stop the last of the bleeding, and Seth groans at the sweet taste.

Micah whimpered as he felt himself almost fall back onto the bed. He looked back up at his brother, feeling a bit bad once he saw that softness come back ever so slightly. He was crazy, this was his older brother Seth, whether he was a vampire or not, He wouldn't bring any harm to him. As he got closer Micah felt the breath hitch in his throat, he didn't know what his older brother's next move would be, even if he didn't kill the teen, what would he do? The younger brother's thoughts were distract though as he felt Seth take in his scent.

Micah was a bit shocked as he heard Seth talk about his scent, then felt the warm tongue against his wound. He tried to step back again, but not in fear, just purely surprise, a feeling that was added to further as his knees met the bed and he fell back onto it, letting out a small squeak of surprise. He met his brother's gaze once more and wondered how Seth had gotten here, of all places. "I'm sorry- I'm just scared. But if you're not going to- kill me," He swallowed a bit. "W-what are you going to do, take me home- make me one of you-? If you're not undercover or something- then you probably can't just drop me back off at mom and dad's, can you-?" Micah trembled a bit, cold air brushing against his skin. His sweater had ridden up a bit when he'd fallen, exposing his lower stomach and various bruises from the trip.

Seth chuckles a but, amused as Micah falls back on the bed. His brother's voiced concerns make him laugh again, though this time the sound isn't as cold. He shakes his head, taking another step forward and setting his knee on the edge of the bed between Micah's thighs. His hands land lightly on the mattress to either side of Micah's head. "No, Micah, I'm not going to turn you into a vampire like me. I won't subject you to that. It's not a easy adjustment, believe me. However, I'm not taking you home, either. You got caught once, it could happen again. Our parents clearly don't care enough to keep a better eye on you. You're lucky it was my men that caught you."

Seth leans low and runs his nose along Micah's jaw, breathing in again. He sighs contentedly, eyelids fluttering. "No, I'm going to keep you here with me, where I can keep you safe."

Micah became a little flushed, a bit embarrassed for having fallen. He was quickly pulled from it though as his brother's laughter filled the room. As Seth got closer a look of confusion quickly mixed with a flushed expression when the teen looked at each of the larger male's hands as they were placed on either side of his head. He looked up into his brother's face, swallowing a bit, wondering just what Seth was up to, keenly away of the knee between his legs. Seth was different now, he definitely moved like a predator, graceful in his own right, not clumsy like a human.

For a moment the boy wondered if the plan was to turn him, and if Seth was going to do it now, would it hurt? It definitely would a bit, Micah had never been a fan of needles and surely it would feel worse than that-? As the older sibling spoke though, Micah released a shakey breath he hadn't realized he'd been holding, he was relieved that Seth wasn't going to make him into a vampire, the relief was short lived though, as his big brother revealed Micah wasn't going home either.

He tried to breathe oh so quietly, as Seth got oh so close to him. He felt like he was being sniffed by a hungry panther, and maybe if he stayed as still as possible, all would be well. "Y-you can't keep me here Seth- I haven't even finished school-. Besides M-mom and dad care, I just should've told them I was staying late, and I'm a m-missing person, what are you gonna tell them-?" He couldn't help but let out a whimper and tremble, his hands gripping the sheets tightly. "How can I be safe in a place full of vampire that want to eat me-?"

Seth snorts, lifting his head a bit. His expression is one of amusement. One hand slides down, into Micah's pocket to pull out his phone. Seth doesn't move away from Micah as he clicks it open, going into the dial pad and calling their parents home phone. Even with it barely being 10pm, nobody is home to answer the phone. "Hey Mom, Dad. It's Seth. I know, I've been gone a long time. I needed to find myself. Don't worry about Micah, he's with me. I'm keeping him for the weekend. Talk to you later."

Seth hangs up and tosses the phone out of reach, higher onto the bed. Then his hand drops to Micah's shoulder, thumb on his neck to feel his pulse. Seth's fangs are aching to sink into his brother's soft flesh. "There. Parents are taken care of. Tomorrow's Saturday, I'll take you home Sunday. And for the record, only two other vampires live in this house with me, and they both know better than to touch something with my scent on it."

At the sound Micah looks at his brother curiously and flushes a bit as their eyes make contact. As the hand travels down his body the teen looks away wondering what Seth is up to then looks at his big brother again as he makes the call. Micah swallowed again, his brother is so different, sure some characteristics remain but he's like a hungry predator now, and Micah wonders if he's become the prey.

When he hangs up Micah watches the phone get tossed higher up on the bed. When he feels the thumb on his pulse the boy freezes keeping his head craned back, scared what the vampires next move is. "I-I thought you weren't taking me home-" at the last part the vampire would be able to feel his younger brother swallow nervously. "y-your scent-? What are you gonna do-?"

"I'm not taking you home." Seth grins, pressing his thumb against Micah's jaw to tilt his head back. Then he leans down, licking Micah's throat, over his pulse. Sharp fangs, which really aren't much more than canines twice the length of a human's, scrape Micah's skin. "I'll cover you in my scent. Right after I get a taste.."

The bite of a vampire is different from what fiction portrays. It's like a pinch, but the fangs only serve to puncture. Once a pair of punctures are made, the fangs are removed and Seth seals his lips around them. Sucking firmly, Seth groans when Micah's blood hits his tongue.

"then why did you-" Micah is interrupted by the feeling of his head being pushed back and he looks up at the ceiling, trembling slightly in fear. He can't bring himself to say anything just letting out a whimper as he feels the fangs scrape against his pale delicate skin. The boys fists grip the sheets tightly.

"Seth-" but the teen is too late to protest and he let's out a gasp of surprise and pain as he feels the dual sting of the teeth piercing him. As the vampire stops biting and begins to drink the blood Micah squirms on the bed. His cute but slightly long hair getting tussled on the sheets.

Seth inhales Micah's scent as he sucks firmly, drinking from his younger brother. The sweet taste, with an almost hot aftertaste. Seth presses his left hand to the center of Micah's chest, almost like a warning. He's enjoying the taste, and won't let Micah push him away.

Blood affects vampires in various ways. Some become hyper, some sleepy, for some it gets their creative juices flowing. Other become horny during and after their meals. Seth is one such affected vampire, shifting his knee to press lightly against Micah's groin. His hands push Micah's shirt up to his armpits, fingers exploring the skin of his torso.

Micah continued to squirm under his older brother as he felt the vampire hot mouth gulping down his blood. Micah was worried he might take too much and accidentally kill him. The teen didn't know much about vampires other than rumors spread through school, he did know how blood loss worked through, and that being fed on felt weird-

Micah whimpered again trying to push at Seth's shoulders once he felt the hand. "Seth... You have to get off of me-" he managed to gasp out before feeling the straying knee against his crotch and fingers trailing up the sensitive flesh of his torso l, causing him to tremble and flush. "don't do that- you're my big brother-" the teen managed to whimper out, still trying to push the vampire off.

Seth doesn't appreciate the pushing, and catches both Micah's wrists in his left hand. He holds them against the boy's chest while his tongue drags over the punctures, halting the bleeding. Swallowing a couple times to most rid his mouth of the taste of blood, Seth pulls Micah's wrists above his head, pinning them to the bed. "So what if we are?"

In the next moment, Seth leans down and kisses Micah. The boy's whimper.leaves his mouth open, and Seth slips his tongue in, learning a new taste; that of Micah's mouth. There's still a faint coppery taste on Seth's tongue as it explores Micah's mouth, and his knee shifts against his brother's groin again. He's had a small meal from Micah, and now he's excited.

Micah yelped when the vampire caught his wrists in a vice grip. He seemed heated, both irritated and lustful and Micah didn't know what to do, was this really Seth or had the predator taken over? He wanted to answer the question but he wasn't given the chance.

Micah let out a muffled gasp as their mouths connected, trying to pull away but totally unable to do so. At the persistent knee Micah groans in protest but feels his member twitch. The boy manages to gasp for air. "Seth it's incest- brothers can't go this to each other! Why are you doing this?"

This time, Seth does growl. He shifts his weight, dragging Micah further up the bed. He still keeps the boy's wrists pinned above his head, right hand skimming down Micah's torso to his waistband. Seth's morals are clearly gone. "Because I can. Because I want to. So what if we're brothers? It's not like you can get pregnant."

Seth pops the button on Micah's jeans, pulling down the zipper. Then he drags the denim down Micah's legs, tossing them to the floor. He pauses there, hand going back to his struggling brother's chest and pinching a nipple. He teases it, rolling the hard bud between his fingers. As he does, his mouth is nipping and licking at Micah's jaw.

Micah made kind of a half yelp half squeak as he feels himself being dragged and hears his brother making such an animalistic noise. As he feels the hand on his waist band he looks at his brother with a flushed but worried expression. Seth doesn't seem to understand why this shouldn't happen. At the excuse Micah furrows his brow a bit. "That's not the point!" Micah tries to squirm to somehow prevent the vampire from getting his pants off. It's a fruitless effort.

"You're not gonna put it in me anyway-" The boy's breath hitches in his throat as he feels his nipple being pinched, he lets out a half whimper half moan. "Did you want to do things like this to me before you ran away-" He glared at the vampire, also half trying to distract him.

"Yes." The word is more of a breath as Seth licks his way back to Micah's throat. He doesn't bite to feed again, but his teeth do scrape skin. He likes the sound his brother made, so his fingers move to the other nipple. This time as he rolls it, Seth tugs gently, enough to make Micah lift his chest to follow the tension. "But I cared what people thought of me then. Something about immortality just.. Takes away the urge to care how other people see me."

Seth lifts his head and kisses Micah again, deeply. His right hand travels down, lightly dragging his nails along Micah's skin. His fingertips seem to be tracing a line from sternum to navel, then lower, to the waistband of Micah's underwear.

Micah can't help but emit more noises at his brother's treatment of him at this point, after all he is still a teenager with crazy hormones. He lets out a whimper feeling those sharp teeth scrape against him once more. As he feels the hand move to his other nipple he flushes more, letting out a gasp and a small moan as the vampire plays with it. "Ahh-" He does arch his back to lift his chest a bit, his head moving around in different directions to look around the room and avoid eye contact with his own brother who is doing this to him. "This is wrong-"

He's quieted by the kiss though, more whimpers escaping from his mouth into Seth's as he feels the nails running down his skin. It's scary but slightly a rush knowing, that as a vampire, all Seth would have to do would be to apply a bit of pressure to cause a well of red blood to emerge anyway from his soft flesh. As he feels the hand close to his underwear he tries to shake his head. "Seth i'm a virgin-" It comes out muffled though, as he tries to pull his wrists free. The teen begins to try and push the vampire away with his feet.

Back
Top Bottom