Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Brother Dearest ( Beauvoir x LustfulSins)

Seth nuzzles his face against the back of Micah's neck, arms wrapped securely around his little brother. The question is brought up again, and Seth sighs quietly. The truth is best, in this case. "I would have left you alone. I would have shoved my desires down deep, and let you live a normal human life. I didn't want to drag you down with me, but your being here proves our parents refused to do what was necessary to keep you safe. So now, I'll do whatever it takes to keep you safe. And if that means keeping you here, by my side, then that's what I'll do."

Seth pauses to chuckle lightly, shifting his hips against Micah. "And if I can indulge in my desires and fantasies with you, I'll do that too."

As Seth speaks Micah sighs, unsure how to feel about the revelation that none of this had to happen, that he could've stayed home and been normal... Lived out the rest of his life, the way it was meant to be. He wonders for a second if maybe this was how it was meant to be, everything happens for a reason right? Something his mother would say, whenever he was wondering why something had gone down the way it had. And then again he would've missed his brother for the rest of his life, but he would've remembered him as he was then, not how he was now.

Micah moaned a bit as Seth rocked his hips, moving the member inside of him. He blushed and buried his head in the pillow, not saying anything in response. He didn't think he would be able to sleep, but he did rather quickly, out of pure exhaustion, dozing lightly.

The next morning he awoke with a groan, wanting to move and get up, but then the previous night's events came flooding back to him and he gasps, the gasp coming out slightly heated as he felt his brother still inside of him. He groaned and tried to pull away from the vampire, slowly getting out of bed and hurrying into the bathroom, he'd thought of taking a shower, but noticed his clothes on the ground and the vampire still seemingly asleep. Quickly he got dressed and crept out of the room. He still felt dirty but maybe if he could just get out of the door. Hadn't he been thinking of fate before falling asleep?: Maybe it was the instinct of a caged animal seeing a possible way out, even if the cage was safer, but Micah crept down the hall slowly.

Eventually he came to the stairs and made his way down them, quietly, it was daylight, so hopefully all the vampires were asleep. Once at the bottom he turned the corner, trying to remember where he'd come from the night before.

1379043-bigthumbnail.jpg

Seth makes very little noise as Micah pulls away from him. Vampires do sleep, though it's not a necessity for their wellbeing. Vampires can easily go days, months, without sleeping, and be unaffected. Sleep is simply a way to pass time. So when Micah pulls away, Seth only stirs a little before settling again.

When Micah creeps downstairs and turns the corner to the front hall, however, he would find himself face to face with a five foot even, slim blond girl dressed in a simple brown overall skirt, worn over a white blouse. Her blond hair is in loose waves about her shoulders, and curious red eyes peer up at Micah. She looks about sixteen. "Hey, Archer, who's this guy?"

Within a handful of heartbeats, a five foot nine, skinny blond boy comes to stand beside the girl. He's dressed in a grey button down and black jeans. They look so similar, it's obvious they're related. While the girl looks inquisitive, however, the boy, maybe eighteen or nineteen, looks bored. He shoves his hands into his pockets, leaning forward to sniff at Micah. "Use your sense of smell, Alice. He belongs to Seth." Archer pauses, then raises his voice to shout. "Seth, get your ass down here!" Another pause, followed by a thump on a door upstairs. "Don't throw pillows at the door, your toy is trying to leave!"

Micah turned the corner and froze, looking the slightly shorter vampire girl in her red eyes. He couldn't make himself move at all wondering what she might do until she called for another person and Micah looked around wildly until he saw the taller male. The teen took a partial step back as the vampire smelled him. He thought about lying, but with how nervous he felt and must smell surely they'd know it was a lie.

As soon as the vampire called for Seth the teen felt his heart sink desperately making shushing gestures, but stopped at the comment. "I'm not a toy-" but as soon as he heard movement upstairs micahs flight instinct turned on and he turned darting in the opposite direction hoping to find a back door, and to his relief he saw one, grabbing the in the knob and fumbling with the lock.

"Catch him, Archer!" Alice calls out gleefully as soon as Micah bolts, and her brother utters an irritated groan. But he does as asked, swiftly following after Micah. The tall blond slams one hand against the door, easily holding it shut, then sets his opposite foot against the door as well, trapping Micah. "Seth! That bastard, we're not his guard dogs."

There's a heavy yawn from the top of the stairs, and footsteps slowly making their way down. Seth at least had the decency to pull on yesterday's leather pants. One hand ruffles his silver hair, and red eyes peer past Archer at his brother. "Micah, what are you doing?"

Seth sighs and shakes his head, stepping forward and brushing Archer out of the way. The blond moves aside quite willingly, despite his eyes lingering on Micah's neck. "You're lucky Alice and Archer have good control for being only four months turned. Come on, let's go to the kitchen and get you breakfast. You're pale." Arm around Micah's shoulders, Seth tows his brother away from the door and toward the kitchen. Alice is already there, humming and pulling a black glass bottle from the fridge.

Micah quickly gave up as the hand slammed down on the door, he knew there was no possible way a small human like him would be able to force the door open. His heart pounded as he heard Seth coming down stairs he was worried Seth would be mad at him for trying to escape but he just seemed sleepy.

Micah sees Archers glance but he just looks at the floor, even when he puts his arm around him and leads him to the kitchen only looking up when he heard Alice getting the bottle. As close as he was to his brother he was keenly aware that Seth still smelled like sex and he must've as well, causing him to blush. His stomach rumbled and he realized he was actually hungry. "I don't suppose you have waffles?"

Seth tilts his head as he sits Micah on one of the barstools at the island counter. His hands brush the boy's hips, almost like he's testing sensitivity. Then he steps away, moving to the fridge. From the freezer, he pulls a box of frozen waffles, shrugging. "They're plain, but there's some syrup you can put on them."

Seth isn't awake enough to out in a lot of effort, so he tosses a couple waffles in the toaster and outs the box away. He's not watching Micah as he sets to making a pot of coffee, but he doesn't seem too concerned. Archer calls for Alice from the living room, and she skips out with her bottle, humming. Seth sighs. "You can't escape me, Micah. I'll follow your scent to the ends of the earth if I have to."

Micah doesn't say anything as his brother sits him down at the counter, but blushes and lets out a small noise as he feels the vampire's hands brush his sensitive skin. Images of the previous night flash through his mind and he tries to clear them from his mind. He watches the vampire prepare the food, his stomach rumbling as he smells the waffles begin to warm up in the toaster.

He hears the voice from the living room and watches the girl skip out, almost wishing she hadn't gone. He was nervous that Seth would be mad the second she left, but instead he seems, exasperated maybe? Micah isn't sure, but as his brother talks he also sounds determined, like Micah is a treasure once lost that he's determined never to lose again.

The teen looks down at the counter and just nods quietly. "I'm- sorry..." Is all he manages to get out. Once the waffles are in front of him he adds syrup, and quickly begins to eat, trying not to just sloppily devour them. He swallows a mouthful before speaking quietly. "After this- c-can I take a shower. I feel all sweaty and gross." Micah asks the question with an almost shamed blush on his face.

Seth leans against the counter, smiling lightly as he watches Micah eat. He won't admit that he misses eating food, but he does. Now, as a vampire, it just makes him sick. The coffee pot dings, and he turns to pull a mug from the cupboard. Coffee is one of very few things that don't make vampires sick, so Seth cherishes it.

Seth turns back around once his black coffee is poured, peering at Micah over the rim of his mug. The bottom of the mug says coffee first, sex later. The sides are plain white. "A shower is a good idea. I'll join you. I have to make a warehouse visit later this afternoon, but I'm free to spend time with you until then."

Micah was enjoying the comforting and familiar flavor of the waffles. As Seth starts to prepare coffee the younger brother watches with interest. So he can drink coffee? That's kind of interesting. When Seth turns around Micah watches him drink and when he reads the words on the bottom he looks back at his waffles, the teen's cheeks turning red as images of the previous night flash through his mind.

The shamed blush doesn't leave his face as the vampire talks about joining him in the shower, but he doesn't say anything. When his breakfast is finished, Micah takes his dishes to the sink and stretches. "W-well I'm gonna go get cleaned up-" He stutters before heading back up the stairs to the bathroom, classic prey playing stupid.

Once in the bathroom he begins to strip nervously, dropping his shirt on the ground. The human takes in his torso in the mirror, all the bruises and nip marks from the previous night. He brushes his fingertips over the bite mark on his neck, pretty much healed but still slightly visible. As he makes contact with it though, he shivers, remembering how it felt. But whether the reaction is from being scared, or that maybe on some level he enjoyed it, he's not sure.

Seth laughs at the speed with which Micah flees upstairs after he's finished eating. He finishes his coffee, then follows after his little brother. He has to figure out what to do with Micah while he goes to the warehouses. Taking him along might not be the best idea. What if he recognizes someone? But Alice and Archer might not want to babysit. Well, Archer wouldn't want to, Alice is always wanting new friends. Seth shakes his head and steps into the bathroom.

The vampire comes to a halt when he sees Micah admiring, so he thinks, all the bruises and marks from last night in the mirror. He grins, coming up behind the boy and sliding his arms around his waist. Ducking his head, Seth kisses Micah's fingers where they're touching the bite on his neck. "You look beautiful."

Micah's too busty monitoring his own feelings to notices his brother at first, but shivers as he feels the strong arms wrapping around him, and once more when he feels the cold lips on his fingers. He doesn't pull away though, trying to be unbias and really analyze how Seth's new affections make him feel. "Is it- permanent or will it fade?" He asks in regards to the bite mark. "Am I going to be like- your thrall, or pet, or something?" He can't help but flush a bit. He reaches down and begins unbuttoning his own jeans, knowing that he needs to clean himself, and the chances of the vampire leaving are slim.

As he slides his underwear to the ground, now fully naked once more and with red in his cheeks he looks at the rest of himself, taking in a couple of bruises on his thighs and the soreness in his rear. "It still feels- wrong-" He looks at his older brother. "Are you going to just keep doing it, until it feels right?" He flushes once more, hugging himself.

Seth chuckles softly at Micah's train of thought. A thrall is such an outdated, medieval term. Vampires don't actually have the ability to mind control people by sucking their blood. "It'll fade, eventually. And if you're thinking you'll be powerless against me, in a sense, you're correct. But not in the way you're thinking. I can't take away your free will. However, you're human, and weaker than me, so taking what I want from you is easy."

Seth's eyes trace Micah's body in the mirror. When Micah tilts his head back to look at Seth, the vampire shrugs. "Probably, most likely, yes. The question is, do you really want me to stop?" Seth trails one hand down Micah's stomach to brush his fingertips along the junction of where the boy's right leg connects to his abdomen. His thumb brushes Micah's cock. Then he pulls away to start the shower; a large walk in design with a bench, one side of which holds bottles of shampoos, body washes, and scented bath bomb type things designed to sit on the shower floor and fills the shower with pleasant smells. There's a rain type showerhead overhead, and another, regular one on the wall. Once the water is running and heating up, Seth looks back to Micah as he sheds his pants. "Coming?"

The flush stayed on Micah's cheeks as his brother lightly laughed at his silly train of thought. He was a bit relieved that he wouldn't have to live with a hickey bite on his neck for the rest of his life, that might've been a tad embarrassing. As Seth talked about how he could have what he wanted from Micah just by taking it though the boy pouted a bit, the flush on his cheeks deepening. "You made that much clear enough, last night." He mumbled.

As he looked back at his older brother, he's keenly aware of the new touch against his skin as Seth trails his hand down Micah's body, earning a shiver from the younger sibling. As he feels the thumb on his cock though Micah looked away, his eyes portraying shame in himself, but whether that be for what the vampire was doing, or how he felt about it was up for debate. To take his mind off of it he turns his attention to the elder brother starting the rather impressive shower. He was distracted though as Seth once again captured his gaze and didn't let go as he stripped down. The shame and curiosity returning as a redness to Micah's cheek. Why was he blushing so much? Micah wished he could make himself stop.

He nodded slowly, looking at the floor as he let his brother lead him into the shower. Quickly, he tried to put some distance between him and the vampire, no matter how impossible it was in the smaller space. He put some soap in his hand and began with his torso, running his hands around himself slowly to make sure he got the sweat and sticky feeling from the actions of the previous night off of him. He also washed his neck looking up at the ceiling and trying to ignore his brother's presence.

Seth smirks when Micah distances himself. He can't blame the boy, a lot has happened in the last twenty four hours. Still, he cant help but watch the soap suds race each other down his younger brother's slim body. Seth can see Micah just wants to shower. So despite his urge to pull the boy back into his arms and ravage him again, right here in the shower, Seth leaves his brother alone.

Seth steps around Micah to seat himself on the shower bench, watching. His crimson eyes trace up and down Micah's body. One fang teases the vampire's lower lip in thought. Though, from the look in his eyes, they're not innocent thoughts. "What do you want to do after the shower?"

Micah notices Seth watching, and feels like he's on display for the vampire as he soaps himself up and begins to wash his body slowly. He appreciated that Seth was giving him his space but at the same time, he felt a bit nervous with his older brother watching him like a hungry animal, but it obviously wasn't food he hungered for, maybe blood, but the younger sibling highly doubted it. At the question he looks at Seth wondering if he was trying to get Micah to admit that he wanted to fool around again or if it was genuine curiosity.

He thought about it, for a while. "I don't really know, what is there to do, especially now that I'm here. It's probably not safe for me to just go out or anything."

Seth is certainly hoping Micah would realize what he's really wanting to do, and can't help but smirks when his brother asks. The vampire rubs his own thigh, like a subtle hint, but doesn't touch Micah, yet. "You can't go walking around outside on your own. While Alice and Archer are relatively safe, I can't say the same for others. Not all vampires respect scent marking."

Seth grimaces at that, like he just got a distasteful image in his mind. He rubs his temple, then shakes his head to try and clear it. Looking back to Micah, he bites his lower lip. "You're safer with me. We can hang out here until I have to go to the warehouse."

It's the smirk that really brings the younger brother to catch on to what he's doing, but touching his own thigh doesn't help make it anymore subtle and Micah looks away with pink on his cheeks. Seth is also naked so Micah can easily notice that he's not completely soft any longer. Causing the blush on his cheeks to deepen. Micah shouldn't be flustered by this, he should be having thoughts like this about his own brother. Though those statements could apply to either one of them, though Seth probably wouldn't ever say them to himself.

Micah tries not to think of what another vampire may or may not do to him, and instead walks over sitting on the bench next to the vampire and leaning his head on Seth's shoulders. He tries to play it off as a casual joke not going anywhere. "We just got clean you perv, though I guess I could dry off and you could, take care of yourself." The human said the last part with a weak voice.

Seth grins, sliding one arm around Micah. Just the fact the his brother came to sit beside him makes Seth harder. His mind clearly has only one thought where Micah is concerned. "Well, maybe we should get dirty again." Seth turns his head, nuzzling Micah's hair. His arm around the boy, he slides his hand across Micah's hip, over his thigh, then between his thighs. "After all, I'm in charge of the business in this city, everyone waits for me."

Seth lefts his other hand to grasp Micah's jaw, tipping his head back so he can kiss the boy. He doesn't wait for Micah to give him access; Seth's tongue pushes its way inside the boy's mouth. The kiss is hot and demanding. Seth fully intends for his brother to bend to his will. He's accustomed to getting his way, no questions asked, and his want for Micah is no different.

Micah blushed as his brother slipped an arm around him. As Seth got closer and a bit more affectionate the poor boy wasn't sure what to do. "I-I don't know Seth, I'm still pretty shaken up about last night, I don't think another- 'session' so soon will be good for me-" He whimpered a bit. As he felt the hand creeping down and across his leg he let out another small whimper as he felt Seth touch him burying his face in Seth's neck for a moment before the vampire pulled his chin up. As his brother kisses him Micah grips his wrist letting out a surprised and muffled sound. Micah can't help but let out a soft moan, as he feels Seth's tongue force it's way into his mouth, but he tires to pull back.

Instead of escaping from the kiss as planned Micah just succeeds in slipping off of where they were sitting and falling just a very short distance, pulling Seth down on top of him, water raining down on them from the still running shower as they more or less make out on the shower floor. Micah reached up gently pushing on Seth's shoulders in protest, but to no avail.

Seth laughs into the kiss as they fall to the shower floor. Now they're pressed against each other, and Micah has no way of avoiding Seth's hard cock pressed to his thigh. "Careful, Micah. I don't want you to get a concussion falling in the shower." Seth completely bypasses Micah's comment about being shaken up. Wet skin slides easily, so when Seth rolls his hips against his brother, the motion is smooth.

"I think another session, as you put it, is just what you need. Endorphins help heal the body, after all." Seth moves one hand down between Micah's legs, fingers brushing his entrance. "Besides, the more we do it, the more your body will remember the shape of my cock."

The younger brother whimpered as he felt Seth's obviously engorged member rubbing against him, slippery and wet. He couldn't help the little moan he let out as his older brother grinded against him on the shower floor. The boy gasped as he felt the vampire's fingers against his hole. Micah tried to reach down and grab his wrist, but he couldn't get it to move. "Come on- Seth- N-not again-" He whimpered out pitifully. As his big brother spoke, Micah continued to squirm under him craning his head back against the wet floor. "S-so what you're saying is your trying to get my poor insides to heal in the shape of you-" Micah accused quietly.

Seth smirks at Micah's words, pressing one finger into the boy. Micah's protests and attempts to stop him have no effect on the far stronger vampire. "Maybe I am saying that. Ypur body will get used to it, Micah. The more I fuck you, the less it will hurt."

The water raining down on them keeps them wet, and that water makes it easy for Seth to slide his finger deep into Micah's body. "So tight. I'm going to have to prepare you every time until your body learns. But that's okay. Just means I can tease you every time." Seth's fingertip finds Micah's prostate much faster this time, and he strokes it.

Micah's whimpers turned into whining mewl as he felt the finger slip into him slowly, his back arching slightly. His squirming increased a bit and he bit his lip a bit. "Y-you shouldn't be fucking me at all-!" He whined.

By know the boy's cock is at full attention and he's ashamed of it, the red on his cheeks giving it away. "Well I didn't think I'd have to- Ahn! Prepare- for my brother- hnn" He gasped as he drug his nails down Seth's arm. "W-what makes you even so sure I'm into guys-!" It was a stupid thing to say, but He was having a hard time concentrating on things that might distract his brother.

Seth leans down and presses hot, open mouth kisses to Micah's jaw. Shouldn't be fucking his brother at all? Maybe in human society, but Seth isn't part of that anymore. Those morals no longer apply to him. He chuckles as he slides a second finger into Micah, stroking and massaging his prostate.

"Little brother, you've never shown any interest in girls. And I remember the way you used to watch that kid on the track team. What was his name? Jack? James? Something like that." Seth rolls his hips as his fingers slide back and forth, his cock rubs the inside of Micah's thigh.

Back
Top Bottom