Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Craving some 'Damsels and Dungeons'

Ampere

Planetoid
dungeon_squirm_classics_by_guardian457_d27n687-fullview.jpg

I stumbled across this parody the other day and was immediately inspired, although my idea of a bad ending is a little less fatal and a lot more lewd. If anyone fancies a stint as DM (or if any other likeminded pervs fancy joining me in bondage ... I mean as a PC) please hit me up! ;-)

Although things are moving along quite nicely in the non-system thread, I do still have a hankering for this version and so I'm giving the thread a gentle nudge in the hope that we can get the game moving in some manner.

I would be still interested what someone can come up with a system based RPG to include fetishes and smut to an otherwise 'usual' party game. :)

I am already playing in a version where there is some rolling included, so a fully 'system roleplay' for me is using a system that I can find/think/look up things in. Yes, D&D 5e is one of those, but its game mechanics and descriptions dutifully leave out anything and everything that would need at least a PG restriction, there is nothing that could be considered PG-13.

And I do want to play in a world (and rules) of at least R, if not NC-17 descriptions. Of course it is mostly useful to just extend the spells, skills and story in the story itself, but that does not let me think and know beforehand of what my character could be capable of, use, aim for, or strive for. Really, I do like surprises, and I am all for new situations, creatures, spells and items, but if that couldn't be fit into the rules of the system itself, it is not a system roleplay.

Back
Top Bottom