Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Craving some 'Damsels and Dungeons'

Ampere

Planetoid
dungeon_squirm_classics_by_guardian457_d27n687-fullview.jpg

I stumbled across this parody the other day and was immediately inspired, although my idea of a bad ending is a little less fatal and a lot more lewd. If anyone fancies a stint as DM (or if any other likeminded pervs fancy joining me in bondage ... I mean as a PC) please hit me up! ;-)

I'm also a relative newb (especially with respect to system/group games) so I'll definitely take advice. But I would agree that a quick TPK isn't really what I'm after (unless there is the opportunity to escape/be released before the Game Over screen).

We've hoping that at least one more potential victim will pop their head above the parapet, but so far there are only three 'confirmed'

What does anyone/everyone else think?

I also came across a d20 conversion of the original system worth taking a look at, though it seems they only converted parts of it, so it might not be worth the work to continue their translation of other aspects.
there's also a guide to using it in forums available with some helpful hints and guides and even a new player class

You two should come to terms about who would start the game as a DM... Then we should have some background to make our characters to...

Things should probably be cemented DM-wise before rules changes, or specifics methods and rulings come forth. At least, things decided sequentially will have some nice sort of order to it.

I'll admit to confusion regarding who is a potential DM and who is primarily interested in being a PC.

Players (confirmed):

ChrisGabriel
Ahlanna
Myself

Players (expressed an interest):

Kerryma
Midnightsky9696
jennica enslaved

Also interested:

Ironuyh
UltraLad
Zeth

In case it weren't clear, playing was mostly my interest, but if you're going to he full-up, I'd be fine with sitting out. Just not sure as to what the standings are in that regard.

If UltraLad is interested in DMing then I'm more than happy with that and then I guess it's a question of just how many players can be 'handled'?

(I've got no objection, but I don't want to speak for anyone else) ;-)

Just based on the system linked up above, I think 5 would probably be the maximum, as I'm not familiar enough with it yet to feel comfortable adjusting the difficulty on the fly.

Just based on the system linked up above, I think 5 would probably be the maximum, as I'm not familiar enough with it yet to feel comfortable adjusting the difficulty on the fly.

We have five now:

ChrisGabriel
Ahlanna
Morathor
Ironuyh
Me

If that works for everyone?

Just posting a quick *bump* to make sure everyone is still onboard with this idea - as I'd hate for the earlier interest to just fizzle.

On a related note, I've heard from another potential DM who suggests a non-system, group game using the same theme. So there are still options even if anyone has lost their inspiration.

Thanks all - hope to play with you soon! :sneaky:

I am still looking forward to play this, be it system or not (altrough I prefer there to be some kind of character creation choices at least).

Also, I am looking forward to play a hedonist elf escape artist (or something similar), who should beable to get out of most bondage situations and traps - if she wanted to.

Seeing this go forth would be quite nice, yeah!

I'm more leaning towards the system because I just generally like them, but if someone has an idea for something more on the freeform-y side, I wouldn't mind trying it.

Hopefully UltraLad is still going to DM.

I hope so too - and I may just be a little over-eager, but as things had been quiet for the last week, I thought I'd just poke the thread.

As I mentioned above: xavierrol has offered to run a non-system based game using the same basic scenario here. If that floats anyone's boat then that might be an option for those who were interested but weren't quite as fast as the five who made it.

Thanks to everyone for their continued interest.

My apologies.. it's been .. a week.

Where were people looking to play, I don't believe dice are an option here in the forums, correct?

No, I just have them roll on a dice logger and post the results here. This is a smut game, if people need to cheat at it,then they got bigger problems.

I would also add my vote to assuming honest and using an online dice bot

Back
Top Bottom