Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Craving some 'Damsels and Dungeons'

Ampere

Planetoid
dungeon_squirm_classics_by_guardian457_d27n687-fullview.jpg

I stumbled across this parody the other day and was immediately inspired, although my idea of a bad ending is a little less fatal and a lot more lewd. If anyone fancies a stint as DM (or if any other likeminded pervs fancy joining me in bondage ... I mean as a PC) please hit me up! ;-)

Not really, I found a wiki with a system specially designed for bondage etc play, which might work. Otherwise I guess any OSR derived system would probably work. It's more the idea of playing the usual adventurers against villains who use ropes/nets/drugs rather than the usual lethal weapons I suppose.

I would be rather interested in this, though it seems like a bit of a barebones idea presently, to be truthful.

Fair point:

Personally I'm looking for a system-based fantasy adventure which focusses on villains whose aim is to capture the protagonists rather than physically harm them. Ideally I'd want someone else to DM but I suppose I'd aim to start with something fairly simple (along the line of: x group of baddies is kidnapping/enslaving local girls and the players are hired to stop them - or, if you are of a more evil bent, set up to become the villains newest acquisitions by nefarious sorts.

Because I particularly enjoy the scenes where the heroine gets caught (especially if it involves bondage and or knock-out potions/drugs and molestation), I either look for the option to escape or a villain willing to catch and release their prey so as to maximise the chances of getting subdued. But I appreciate not everyone has the same kinks.

Bad endings seem likely and magic gives all sorts of options to make sure the captives stay compliant once their captors grow bored of recapturing them. Likewise, should the adventurers actually succeed in their mission, the next link in the villainous chain should be more challenging...

So what system do you want to use?

I'm fairly open to suggestions (there's a mind control joke in there somewhere), I suspect some variant of D&D would work, although I did find this system a while back and I'm itching to see how I'd fair as as a damsel adventuress - Bondage Adventure

Seems a perfectly reasonable choice. Though I'll likely need to continue referencing it form time-to-time.

Personally I'm looking for a system-based fantasy adventure which focusses on villains whose aim is to capture the protagonists rather than physically harm them. Ideally I'd want someone else to DM but I suppose I'd aim to start with something fairly simple (along the line of: x group of baddies is kidnapping/enslaving local girls and the players are hired to stop them - or, if you are of a more evil bent, set up to become the villains newest acquisitions by nefarious sorts.

Because I particularly enjoy the scenes where the heroine gets caught (especially if it involves bondage and or knock-out potions/drugs and molestation), I either look for the option to escape or a villain willing to catch and release their prey so as to maximise the chances of getting subdued. But I appreciate not everyone has the same kinks.

Bad endings seem likely and magic gives all sorts of options to make sure the captives stay compliant once their captors grow bored of recapturing them. Likewise, should the adventurers actually succeed in their mission, the next link in the villainous chain should be more challenging...
I think the catch and release, or... Say, temporary bondage situations where escape can be foreseen (or even, someone appears to "help") but wandering about is very dangerous, with lots of traps and cursed things about as well as monsters. That could be fun if each area has its own twists?

That sounds good to me - I'm quite a fan of the 'collect the set' option, where each capture adds another cursed item to the victim.

On a separate but related note, I'm pleased and grateful for all the engagement with this thread. It does sound as if I've hit a potentially enjoyable vein of entertainment, but it feels as though most are keen on being victimised rather than perpetrating.

Yeah. :)

I do not think we have an enthusiastic DM just jet.

But maybe some of us would be agreable to DM just a place/enemy/situation for the others, then another of us can do the next one?

Also, creating characters can't hurt anyway...

Yeah. :)

I do not think we have an enthusiastic DM just jet.

But maybe some of us would be agreable to DM just a place/enemy/situation for the others, then another of us can do the next one?

Also, creating characters can't hurt anyway...

This sounds like a pretty good plan until/unless a dedicated DM can be found. Can I please get an idea of how many of you who've already expressed an interest might be up for this idea?

Thank you muchly.

Amps

This sounds like a pretty good plan until/unless a dedicated DM can be found. Can I please get an idea of how many of you who've already expressed an interest might be up for this idea?

Thank you muchly.

Amps

I would be, also.

Thank you both - that's three of us (and we could do with at least one more ideally).

I can't make heads or tails of the wiki you sent me to. So good luck.

Thank you - I'm not wedded to the system, so if that's a stumbling block, I'm more than happy to try something less 'weird'

Just caught site of this and took a quick look at the system wiki you linked, it's pretty straight forward, though I'd need to sit with it and whip up some quick reference material if I were to be GMing a game with it. Were you looking for something discord related I'd guess due to the dice? (Still rather new to this particular site so not familiar with how folks generally do dice based RP here)

Ideally for that system 4 adventurers would be ideal, as it's indicated it might just be a quick TPK(TPB?) for small parties which while has it's place, isn't really what I'm looking for at least.

Back
Top Bottom