Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[NSFW] Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines (Personal Adaptation) [Ravnos & RoseThorn]

The thug was encouraged by her playfulness and moved even closer to him, obviously trying to see if he could get a peek down her shirt. "Just take a puff, you'll like it. It'll relax you. Ain't no harm in it." He flipped the joint in his hand toward her almost pushing it in her face. This man had no sense of boundaries, and certainly no concern for anything but his own desires.

"I don't know about the pier, but if there are a bunch a pigs up there. It ain't gonna be any fun for anybody." He grabbed firmly at her waist and tried to encourage her to walk back with him to the van. "Anyway, I got a better ride for you right here, baby." He said releasing her hip and crudely grabbed at his crotch. The two were still facing toward the stairs where Spike was still waiting for a chance to sneak up. He was still gripping the bat in his other hand as well.

Looking down she could see the man was clearly only wearing the jeans. She could also smell him, he smelled of weed, of course, and some cheap deodorant. She could also smell something much more inciting about him, his blood. She could feel his heat and swore if she focused could see the savory crimson vitae pumping in the artery on his neck. Even if she didn't find the man sexually appealing, he was still a young, healthy delicious morsel.

Despite the instinct to feed on this blood sack, she was still fully in control. She could feel the powerful vitae inside her and though she had lost a little to Mercurio, she wasn't much hungrier than before. These observations were just quite new to her, this intimate predatory instinct rose in her like a dark beast that lingered in her soul, waiting to be set free.

Sabrina looked up at thug as he walked closer to her, moving her head away as he pushed the joint towards her face. She had no interest in smoking his weed, not knowing what it could be laced with. She gasped as he grabbed her waist, looking up at him with a bit of a frown instinctively as he flirted with her. She hated this guy already, but there was the smell of blood below that made her pause for a moment. Spike had told her that she could make this man her next meal if she was smart. She looked up at him as she settled against him with his hand around her waist. She felt so adverse to people touching her after what happened with Bradley... but this time... she kind of felt in control.

She smiled a bit in a ditzy way, giggling. "You're cute," she told him. "Okay, you've got me. Show me what's fun," she said as she grabbed his hand and started to lead him towards the house. "But isn't a van so... not comfortable? Isn't there a bed in the house?" she asked.

The idea that she could potentially get the attention of more people while Spike snuck around struck her, and if she could get inside... that would be easier to do. She grinned up at the man as she lead him towards the house. "Come on... I want to have fun tonight not sit around in some van..." she mumbled.

The man was really putty in her hands the second she began to feign a keen interest in him. His own judgement likely dulled by the weed. When she settled against him, she felt his hand grasp on her backside quite firmly. He had quite strong hands. However, when she took his hand in an attempt to get him into the house, he dropped the bat very distracted by her turning the tables on him.

"You wanna go inside?" He swallowed with a hint of disappointment, "There is a bed inside, but the boys..." He paused considering the situation that could have be arising. "Why don't we do it out here first, then maybe I can introduce you to the rest of the gang. I'm sure they'd be happy to keep you entertained the rest of the night." He started to stutter on his words and he gripped her hand tighter to delay their entrance, looking nervously inside the window on the front of the house. His palm was growing sweaty and he used his other hand to adjust the clear boner that was growing in his jeans. "The van's got a matress, cushions and shit. It's comfy in there, I'm sure you'll like it."

She could see Spike's head peek out of the way she entered the lot and his expression was a bit more serious. He seemed to just watch and study her, not able to read the expression. But his body language seemed like he was preparing to move at the first opportunity.

Sabrina hated the way that he grabbed her backside, hiding her disdain as she turned her head. She frowned as he showed some hesitation about bringing her inside. She didn't want to have to turn up the charm but she knew she'd have to, especially seeing Spike waiting for her to give him a chance to finally move. She sighed softly as she looked down in disappointment as he asked her to do it out in the van first.

"The van won't be any fun at all," she mumbled like a child. She moved herself in front of the thug, moving her arms to wrap around his neck as she looked up at him with a pout. "If you really wanna do it with me... you've gotta give me a better place to do it..."

As she spoke, she pressed closer to him, biting her lip. "Wouldn't you rather do it with me in the bed... when I'm really into it?" she whispered seductively. "And all of your buddies will hear how good you are... they'll be so jealous..." she giggled.

The face on the thug looked extremely conflicted. The urge to get his rocks off was strong. Sabrina could now see the tip of his dick poking out the top of his jeans, glistening with precum, she could smell the musk wafting from his pants. When she wrapped her arms around him, she could feel the warm, sticky substance weasel it's way under her shirt. The warmth the man gave off felt alluring. He licked his lips, but looked quite nervous about the proposition.

"Uh, I don't know..." He swallowed and then with an almost defeated look he shrugged and made weak attempt at a grin of confidence. "Alright... let's go inside." He took advantage of her pressing against him and grabbed a firm grip of her ass. Finally settled on this plan of action he led her to the front door.

As they approached she could hear two more thugs speaking inside, the first thug spoke with a confident and proud tone, "Did you see what I did to that Mercurio guy? I beat the crap out of him. After you blind sided him with the bat, I just wailed on him. I was hitting him so hard he dented my ring."

The second thug sounded more paranoid, but sensible, "Why the hell do you wear that ring anyways? Rings are for girls and you ain't won no super bowl. Anyways, I don't know if this was such a good idea. We would have had the money and could have continued business in the future, or, at least killed the guy."

"Whatever, no one takes that much of a beating and walks away. I'm sure he's toast."
The other thug replied.

The guy she was with opened the front door and led her inside, the first room was just a basic living room. Fairly bare, just a television and a sofa. The television was on, and had some infomercials playing, but the volume was turned way down providing the only light in the room. The next room had a light on which led into a small kitchen and dining room where the two thugs were chatting and looked like they were playing a card game with a bunch of crumpled up dollars in the center. They continued the conversation as her shirtless propositioner led her to the couch which was just out of sight of the other thugs.

"The couch is nice and comfy, baby." He said with a nervous whisper, clearly not wanting to involve the others. He kept peeking over toward the light as he sat down and tried to get her to sit on the couch with him. His cock was half way out of his pants and he let his eyes wander over her with a hungrily.

"Maybe, but a bullet through the head would have made me feel better. We don't know that guys connections, what if he was mafia? Did you hear his accent? He wasn't from around here. I worry that this isn't over yet."
The paranoid thug from the other room responded.

"Whatever, we got the money and the bomb. We can sell it later and make twice the cash." Said the first thug.

"Why did we even bother to make it real if we were just going to double cross the guy?" Said the second thug.

"You worry too much. Can we get back to playing? I think you are just avoiding the table, ante up and stop stalling." The first thug finished off the conversation and they quieted down continuing whatever they were doing before. Other than their occasional banter, the only other sounds from in the house was the low excited chatter from the infomercial host on TV.

The thug tugged at her, "Come on, bitch." He said quietly but with a demanding frustration, "I wanna see that pretty lips wrapped around my dick."

Sabrina could feel herself shiver at the feeling of the man's dick pressing against her skin. She hated that feeling, but again, she was acting. She had to keep herself in check or risk ruining the whole operation. She was the distraction. As they walked in, she listened in on the conversations. So this really was the people that made Mercurio that busted mess that he'd became. She frowned a bit as she listened to them and how they seemed so proud of themselves for taking cheapshots at the man when he didn't even have a chance to fight back. It was disgusting. They were cowards.

She looked around the place as they walked in. Seemed like it was some sort of burner home. She couldn't even imagine that someone lived here on the regular. It was definitely out of the way for the police to get to. She tilted her head as she was pulled towards the couch, looking down at him and he tried to proposition her into sucking his cock. Sabrina was well versed in speaking. Acting more docile than she was and trying to play into the hands of those in front of her to make them let down their guards with her. She wasn't well versed in using her body for such a thing.

Still, she could only imagine the disappointment if Spike was busted because of her. She sighed as she moved to straddle the thug under her, wrapping her arms around his neck once again as she pouted. "You told me we'd be using a bed," she whined, not bothering to be quiet whatsoever as she spoke. "You want me to suck your dick on this couch? We're hardly have any privacy! Don't you want to have fun with me...? Or do you think I'm not that special?" she pouted as she gently pressed herself against his cock and moved back and forth in just the slightest movements.

The man looked so sexually frustrated as she straddled him, he turned his head as she whined worried she'd attract the attention of the other in the room. "Shit, bitch... what the fuck?" He was struggling to form a coherent sentence. She could feel his erection poking against her covered thigh and it was all he could do to stop dry humping her with all his pent up frustration.

"Dave? Is that you?!" One of the thugs called out of the room. "Man, I though you were supposed to be outside?" A dragging of a wooden chair against the floor signaled one of them was headed toward the room. She could hear the man sniff the air before his voice was right outside the room. "Have you been getting high on watch again? Dion ain't gonna like that."

"Shit.."
the man underneath her swore, as she noticed a new man enter the room. He was a fairly tall man, young like Dave, but more tanned skin and some facial scarring, likely from a life of violence. He had a bruise on the side of his head, looking fairly recent and he had nothing but stubble atop his head. He was wearing a pair of long brown cargo shorts, sandals and a large bright red t-shirt.

"Who the fuck is this?" He said looking confused at first but a smile rose on his face, almost ready to laugh, "Did you bring a chick here? What the fuck, man? You didn't even tell us. You sneaky fuck." The guy looked at her with a nasty lecherous look, "You better be sharing." He leaned against the wall fairly casually, not looking in any hurry.

Another face peeked around the corner. A blonde haired man with a teardrop tattoo on his face and a gold cap on one of his front teeth probably about ten years older than the other two, "What the fuck, Dave. Who the fuck is this bitch?" He was just as surprised and gave a very flirtatious head nod, "Hey, Baby?" The two men descended upon her like a pair of vultures. They had no shame, no care for what she wanted.

"How'd this asshole get a pretty thing like you up in here?" the first thug said as he pulled his own shirt over his head showing off an athletic tanned body. He grabbed at her ass and tugged at her shirt trying to encourage her to take it off.

"Fuck, guys..." Dave seemed like he wanted to protest, but was too nervous to talk back. It seemed like he was on the bottom of this low-life food chain. The two who entered didn't seem to have any issue with Sabrina being here, but it looked like they were about to turn her plan of seducing the gullible guard into a gang bang.

Sabrina heard another thug from the other room call out towards them, grinning a bit to herself as her plan worked. She was getting more of them involved, which would hopefully make things easier for Spike to get around without worry. She looked back as another man entered the room, looking him over. Then another man entered and it became very clear to her just how bottom of the food chain Dave was. As they preyed upon her, she frowned but she actually did let him remove her shirt, leaving her in just her bra. She looked around at them and she pressed herself closer to Dave, smiling a bit.

"Guys," she said shaking her head. "I'm not interested in all of you at once... yet," she said. "I like to take my time... get to know each one of you... you should take turns," she told them, tilting her head as she looked at all of them.

"But who should get first... I mean, even if you did do me at the same time who would get to fuck me first? This handsome man found me first..." she said rubbing her hands on Dave's chest, forcing herself not to grimace. "But I can tell one of you must be the leader... I mean, it's really only fair you get first dibs, right Dave?" she asked, looking down at him, attempting to cause some sort of disturbance in the group.

The tan skinned man tossed Sabrina's shirt in the far corner of the room. He crudely stuck his hands down his pants rubbing himself and looked just about to pull out his dick when she started to set her terms. The young thug sucked on his teeth, grabbed at Sabrina's wrist firmly, locking her still while he pressed his hips against her back. He was quite a lot stronger than her and the grip was a little painful. "Bitch, you ain't nothin' but a trick. You're gonna do what I tell you to do."

Dave swallowed hard, looking upset at his friend being demanding, but said nothing about it. He looked at the other thug; however, with some expectation in his eyes. The older thug did step in. He grabbed her aggressor's wrist and forced him to let go of her, "Micky, chill out man." He said in a fairly threatening way, "I wanna get my dick wet too, but I ain't fuckin' your damaged goods."

Micky looked at the older thug with daggers in his eyes, clearly not happy with being pushed around. "Fuck you, old man!" Micky shoved his finger hard into the others' chest, clearly contesting his authority. "You can't tell me what to do! You ain't the boss." The tension in the room was buzzing higher, which felt like it was starting to kill the mood a bit. She could no longer feel Dave's cock pressing against the inside of her thigh.

"You'll do what I tell you cause you a fuckin' punk, busta!" the old man stood up straight and smacked Micky's hand from his chest, "Your gonna go back in the other room, sit down and wait your goddamn turn. Am I fuckin' clear?!"

Micky had a murderous look in his eyes, but after a few moments of an intense stare down between the two, he said, "Shit, you ain't even worth the effort." and tried to recover his backing down with a heavy swagger back into the other room.

Sabrina got a hard swat on her backside, it was hardly playful and if her ass wasn't covered it probably would have left a welt, "Don't you fuckin' toy with us, trick." He grabbed her hair fairly forcefully, "I will fuckin' kill you. Got me?"

Sabrina realized soon enough that her trying to cause some ripples of disturbance between them wasn't exactly the best move with how hard she was gripped. She frowned as she looked up at the thug that grabbed her wrist, frowning as he called her a trick. But then the other man stepped in to help her. Well, not really help her but help himself. She glared at him a bit, as the two thugs started to go back and forth. She was glad she started something, but it became very obvious soon after that she wasn't in the clear. Even after Micky walked out of the room, the old man was the next to grab her.

She gasped as he smacked her ass, wincing a bit as he grabbed her hair and looked up at him. She frowned as he told her that he would kill her, biting her lip as she looked up at him. This wasn't what she wanted. Time to change tactics. She whimpered a bit as she held onto Dave a bit tighter, as if she wanted him to protect her as she looked up at the old man. "Y-You're hurting me," she whimpered out. "I wasn't toying with you! I thought tough guys like you had some sort of order of command you followed..."

"That ain't none of your concern. You came here to get fucked is all I care about and that's what's gonna happen. Now I just saved your ass a beatin' but I don't need no drama. Now, this is how it's gonna go. Take my boy into the back room and have some fun," He let go of her hair and started to walk in the other room. "Then you gonna clean your ass up for Micky, and I'm gonna fuck you last. Then, when I've had my fill, we gonna have us a gang bang. I don't wanna hear no bitchin' or I'll let Micky vent some steam on your ass. You don't wanna see what he does to bitches who mouth off." Leaving neither of them time to reply he walked back into the other room and she couldn't hear a peep from them.

She felt Dave shift underneath her, he didn't look too happy about what just transpired. He didn't look upset at her though, as made a fairly apologetic look at her. "The rooms right over there," he said plainly and pointed to a door right before the way into the kitchen. He stood up, easily moving her to do the same, "Let's go." He took her hand and led her toward the bedroom.

Sabrina stared at the older man as he told her how it was gonna go. She frowned a bit as she listened. This place really was full of assholes it was making Dave look like a good guy. She just hoped that Spike was taking this time to get whatever he needed. That reminded her... how exactly was she going to know if he was finished or not? Well, guess she just had to do what she was sent here to do. Distract. She frowned at the older man as he walked away, giving her the details of what her future held. She'd definitely have to get out before that was over. She looked down at Dave as he seemed to be just as upset as her.

As stood up and moved her to do the same, she bit her lip before she nodded and followed after him to the bedroom. Once they were inside, she closed the door and looked at him with sad eyes. "I'm sorry if I got you in trouble..." she mumbled sadly, almost childishly. "I didn't think they'd get so mad... are they always so mean to you?" she asked as she moved in front of Dave and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"This is why I didn't want to bring you inside. Those guys have no chill, not like me baby." He said with a smile spinning her toward the inside of the room toward the bed. This room was a bit more than she expected. There was set of bunk beds across from the little cot she was planted upon. She could see a door that was ajar on the opposite wall which headed into a bathroom and further down to a laundry room. At the end of the laundry room was another door. Considering the length of the house, there wasn't much else except maybe some closets or a way to a back door that she couldn't see from here.

Dave moved in to start kissing her, his breath heavy with a burned pot smell. He pushed his own pants all the way off, revealing his now slimy rejuvenated erection. He started pulling at her clothing as well, though failing to pull off the fairly tight form fitting clothing on his own. This caused him to stop his attempts to make out with her and completely focus on the task of removing her clothing.

As he was distracted, Sabrina got a better look around. In this room was a desk under a window, which atop was a matte black pistol with a few bullets on the table and the magazine which sat partially ejected. At first it didn't look like there was anything interesting in the laundry room until she noticed that the bottle that looked like standard laundry detergent was covered with all sorts of different colored wires and tape.

Then the good guy Dave turned into that same old sleazy guy he had been outside. She frowned a bit as he turned her towards the inside of the room, looking around a bit as she examined the place. She was surprised to see the three connecting rooms, looking down them to examine what she could before she felt Dave move in to kiss her. Her eyes widened a bit but she did let his lips hit hers. She felt herself grimace a bit at the taste of pot on his lips but she was here to play her role. She was relieved when he pulled away but frowned as he moved to start trying to take off her clothes.

She sighed softly through her nose as she took the chance to look around as he worked on her clothes, biting her lip as she looked at the pistol then down the laundry room to see the detergent and how it looked quite like a... bomb. Shit. That's what she was looking for wasn't it? Spike hadn't gotten to it yet. She frowned a bit as she looked down at Dave, allowing him to get her pants off if he got that far before she started to push him towards the bed.

"You don't have to rush... the slower you go the more time you get with me before I have to go back to those guys..." she mumbled. "You're way better than them... I like spending time with you," she said with a smile.

Once Dave got her bra and pants off, he seemed to just get lazier; like this was all a lot of effort for him. However, it didn't deter him from what he was expecting from her. He let her push him down to the bed and a low effort grin grew on his face. His bloodshot eyes showed that the pot was working it magic on him and probably accounted for most of his behavior. Though she had no idea what this guy was really like, right now he was waiting for her to get his rocks off. Despite the man's personality and smell, his body was actually quite appealing. He was thin with dense muscle and a decent sized dick, he wasn't any porn star, but still a bit above average all around.

Although Sabrina saw the man with disdain, her vampiric senses smelled and feel the blood coursing through the lusty man. The skin of her bare legs on his mixed with the smell of his blood was like a hot shower combinbed with the aroma of a rich cup of hot cocoa when she was alive. He was young, healthy and warm, the perfect combination for a delicious meal. Still, this fact that she was aware of was only a minor inkling in the back of her mind. It wasn't overly clouding her judgement, it was just something very new to her. That combined with the memory of what it felt like to have someone feed off you was a bit of a temptation and she could feel that predatory desire building up inside, not only making her feel an urge to feed, but also had an effect on her libido as well.

"Alright, baby. We can take it slow." he reached up to start massaging her breasts and the warm skin on her sensitive nipples was also a new sensation to her. "Maybe we could start some head," He gripped at her waist trying to coax her down, though his lackadaisical effort wasn't really much encouragement. If it wasn't for his heavy lust, he looked as if he was left alone, he'd probably just lay here useless or even just fall asleep.

Sabrina never expected this job to end up with her naked, but she was here now. Her entire body on display for this thug that definitely didn't deserve to see. She bit her lip as she looked over the man in front of her. He definitely wasn't terrible or anything... maybe if he wasn't such a sleazy guy she would have given him a genuine chance. But either way, she was going to end the night stealing from him so did it really matter? Then she could smell his blood. She bit her lip harder as she smelt the blood coursing through him and how much more interesting it smelt with how turned on he was. It was like she could smell how the blood was rushing to his cock waiting for her.

As he massaged her breasts, she let out a soft moan as he started to coax her down. She licked her lips a bit as she looked him over with a sigh. She needed to keep them busy... and she kind of wanted a drink. She slowly moved down to her knees in front of his cock, staring at it with a bit of interest. The smell of blood being enough encouragement she needed to start feeling like she kind of wanted to go further. Maybe when she was on top she could... bite...

She slowly leaned forward with a watering mouth, bringing out her tongue to lick a stripe up the side of his cock, then the underside before she finally wrapped her lips around his cock. This was better than fucking him and it wasn't that hard to do. She looked up at the thug as she slowly started to bob her head up and down on his cock.

The sleazy thug let out a sigh of great relief as if he'd been so frustrated waiting for this moment. His breathing became ragged and his cock was rich it the juice leaking out of the tip. The heat and smell of this man's engorged erection was fairly intoxicating, more than enough to cover up any hint of body odor that might have turned her off from going down on a strange man in the past. She could almost taste the blood less than an inch away under his soft flesh. A sensation that she became more aware of the closer her head was to his body was the sound of blood coursing through his veins.

A bestial instinct rose up inside her tempting her to give into her dark nature, this man could be her first. The taste of his blood was sure to be both intoxicating and pleasing. She could still resist, but the beast inside her was an alluring creature and made it ever hard for her to ignore.

Only a few minutes had past since the two had made their way in this room and it already seemed that she was now incomplete control of her situation in here. This piece of meat was barely coherent as his drug sedated mind started to drag him deeper and deeper into a hazy coma. All he was now was a mess of lusty breathing mixed with an occasional sharp inhalation when she peaked on his sensitive phallus.

Sabrina knew how to suck cock. She's not some sort of virgin. Hell, if anything, she went out of her way not to be before marriage just to make her christian family mad. Even if they never found out. But if they had they would have been pissed. The last thing she expected her change of mortality to do to her was raise her interest in sex the way that it was. Especially with someone like this thug. But she found herself eagerly sucking his cock, using her tongue on the underside as she moved her head all the way down so that her nose met his abdomen, listening to the blood coursing through his body each time.

When she finally pulled off of his cock, she used her hand on it instead, jerking it off as she looked up at the thug with a grin. "Are you ready for me?" she asked as she stood up and slowly moved her body over his, straddling his waist. Her wet pussy stroked over his wet cock as she moved, making her let out a small moan as she looked down at the man with an almost predatory look in her eyes.

"You... smell... good..." she said softly as she moved her head down towards his neck, gently licking at one of the veins there before the instinct to feed took over. She wanted to taste blood. She wanted to drink his blood. She opened her mouth and sank her fangs right into his neck and began to suck. All she had to do was stop before he was dead. She didn't want to kill him. All she had to do... was stop.

"Oh, yeah." The thug gave out a moan of ecstasy when she released his cock and questioned his desire to penetrate her. Then when she straddled him, she felt him grab her hips, although he was still coming off as fairly weakened by his substance use. However, he was slightly reinvigorated by her movement along his cock. The penetration was hot, quite literally. The 20 degree increase in temperature entering her felt better than any previous experience when she was alive. Her body reacted much like when it was alive, producing all the fluids necessary to keep the experience pleasurable

When she bit into the living morsel, the taste was nothing like anything when she was alive. If there were any mortal concept that could have been the equivalent of the delectable taste of the hot, savory fluid that entered her gullet, that classic tale of ambrosia, the nectar of the gods lingered in her mind. That mix of the heat entering both her nethers and belly at the same time was unbelievably pleasing. There was more to it than that as well, the vitae that entered her made her feel more powerful as well.

Unfortunately, that feeling of abject ecstasy was short-lived after only a moment of sucking on the man's neck. She came back to her senses as soon as she felt full. It didn't take much to do so, though her meal had completely passed out from the loss of blood. Although, his warm cock was still quite hard inside her. If she continued to suckle, it would still taste and feel quite good, but it would feel almost like wasting precious food. She could certainly engorge herself which would continue this ride of pleasure, but it wouldn't feel nearly as good as when she wasn't full.

A soft sound of wood shifting against on wood interrupted her. In the corner of her eye she saw someone enter her vision, Spike was in the laundry room and although his hand was reaching for what she surmised was their quarry, his eyes froze on her. He raised an eyebrow and smiled before putting a finger to his lips. He took a hold of the explosive contraption and moved it out of site. He pointed toward the inside of the house, pointed to her and silently mouthed "Oh yes," as he crudely bobbed his body up and down. He gave her a thumbs up and started moving toward her.

Sabrina gasped quietly as the thug entered her body, biting her lip as the cock moved inside of her. It felt so good inside of her, she was almost regretting not doing this earlier. She moaned at the feeling, closing her eyes as she accepted it. After she was raped, she was sure that she wouldn't want to be touched like this again for a long time but thanks to this distraction idea she was all but forced into taking another cock and God she was thankful for it. It felt so good.

The blood only made it better. She could have orgasmed right then and there as she drank while she sat on his cock. But the pleasure of drinking didn't last long as she found herself feeling full. She whined softly as she pulled ff of his neck, looking down at him. She'd felt so much hungrier... but it was her first time craving blood. The smallest hunger and desire felt like it was immense to her. She didn't want to kill him, so she didn't go back to drinking from his body but it was a learning experience. She'd even made him pass out. But that cock was still so hard inside of her... he wouldn't mind if she just... used it right?

She moaned softly as she slowly began grinding back and forth on his unconscious body, using his cock to please herself before she looked over and found Spike walking into the laundry room. She froze for a moment, feeling embarrassed and even a bit shy in someone she just met seeing her utterly naked. But then he was smiling and almost seemed like he was encouraging her. She licked her lips of any blood that might have been left behind before she bit her lip and began riding the unconscious body beneath her as Spike came closer, unable to stop the euphoria and ecstasy she felt from all of the new feelings she'd indulged in.

crlaxGE.png
Although she may have expected the sight of her riding this man was quite erotic, Spike seemed to be focused on the task. As he got closer he whispered at her, "Keep making noise." Then he looked at the blood dripping from the wound on the man's neck. "You need to lick that wound, or he'll bleed to death." He warned her quietly before grabbing the pistol off of the table and sliding in the magazine. He looked as if he had certainly used a pistol before.

As he was closer, she noticed Spike was blushing, though he seemed like he was trying to avert his eyes from her as he searched around the area. Not finding what he was looking for, he slid the window in this room open and gently lowered the Astrolite outside. To do this he had to lean out the window fairly far, but pulled himself back in. He looked at her and took an instinctive look of concern. "No money, and the thugs are still alive. Do you want to take the Astrolite and go while we have the chance? Or, should we stay and finish the job?" He asked showing her the gun as the instrument to complete this task.

As Spike got closer and told her to keep making noise, she nodded slowly as she started to moan loudly so that the thugs in the other room would be able to hear her. When he then told her to lick the wound, she bit her lip but nodded as she leaned in and did exactly that to close the wound. She didn't know that people could bleed out from her bites... but at least she knew now. While he seemed to be all business, Sabrina didn't stop riding the unconscious thug, her body bouncing up and down on his cock. She let out loud moans of pleasure as his warm cock entered her over and over again all while she watched Spike get everything ready.

As he asked for her advice on what to do next, she bit her lip and took a moment to think about it. It was hard to make such decisions when she was riding someone's cock and moaning like a whore, but she really did think, it just took her awhile to get her answer. She spoke while she rode Dave's cock, "If we leave them alive..." she moaned out. "They'll probably just go after Mercurio again... or me. They all, mmph, know my face now," she said.

"I don't... want to kill anyone," she moaned out. "But it's dangerous."

Spike cocked the slide across the barrel, locking a round in the chamber with a serious look like he was preping himself for doing an unspeakable act. He looked at her with a straight face, though still blushing from the erotic act she perfomed in front of him. He swallowed involuntarily before speaking up quietly, "Okay, would you mind playing bait one more time?" He looked like he was struggling to focus due to the erotic distraction as he conveyed his plan of action. "I'd like you to lore the other two into the room, get them both undressed and I'll finish the job. Does that plan work for you?"

Sabrina watched as Spike worked, continuing to moan like she was having the time of her life before she started to quiet down as he spoke. She knew the gravity of the situation, and she needed to make sure her libido didn't get in the way of her rational thinking. She stopped bouncing on the cock finally, just sitting on it now and slowly gyrating to give herself pleasure subconsciously as she slowly nodded to his plan. She finally moved herself off of his cock, looking back at Dave to make sure he had no signs of blood on him or anything that might make her look threatening before she sighed.

"Get in a hiding spot," she said, still standing there naked before she slowly moved to the bedroom door and opened it. She whined as she looked outside the door, trying to show off that she was obviously naked as she looked around for the thugs without leaving the room.

"This guy is so lame!" she whined. "He started whining about smoking too much and then he passed out! He didn't even cum... fuck I'm so horny..." she whined out loudly.

"Which one of you two is going to come finish the job... or are both of you going to fill me up?" she asked seductively, hoping they could hear her and that Spike was getting in position. She really didn't want to kill anyone, but the idea that these guys could find her on the street and try to kill her or ambush her like they did Mercurio was an issue she couldn't ignore. If they hadn't seen her, then she would have agreed to leaving it go. But they did, and that scared her.

Spike nodded at her request and moved into the bathroom shutting the door most of the way and turning off the light to conceal his presence. When she spoke her ruse to the two remaining thugs, she heard a brief bit of bickering from the kitchen before she heard both of the men coming in. Mickey was still shirtless when they approached, he paused to take in Sabrina's naked form eyeing her like a piece of meat. The older man checked her out too before peeking in the room seeing Dave passed out on the cot. "Damn, I knew that boy was high, but damn, passing out in the act, what the fuck?" He laughed before moving in on her before Mickey could. He moved his hands over her body, groping her ass forcefully, his hand was large and quite calloused. He pulled at her nipple with the other hand, almost yanking at it showing no concern for her desires, clearly a bit of a sadist. "We better get this over with, Mickey." He looked back at his shirtless companion, "Dion's gonna be back soon and he ain't gonna be happy if we're takin' turns on this bitch." He clearly unconcerned for what this girl may have wanted.

"Aight, let's do this bitch." Mickey agreed as he shamelessly dropped his pants and underwear revealing his sizeable dick. The older thug lifted the girl up, carrying her into the room like she was nothing. He sat her on the bed while he stripped down. Both of the guys were in even better shape than Dave, Mickey especially. Though the older thug was muscular, his skin showed clear signs of age. He wasn't quite fully erect yet. Soon she was completely surrounded by naked men, both nearly twice her body mass. "How you wanna do this, dude?" Again, he asked the other guy with no consideration for what Sabrina may have wanted.

"I want see if this little bitches little ass can handle me."
The older man said as he spun her backside toward him while jerking himself off.

"Go for it, dude." Mickey said as he shoved his dick in her face, rubbing it against her crudely. "Swallow it, bitch." The men rubbed their cocks against her as if she was just a thoughtless fucktoy.

Back
Top Bottom