Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[NSFW] Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines (Personal Adaptation) [Ravnos & RoseThorn]

Though she felt herself light headed, it seemed that fate just wouldn't let her pass out as she had just enough air to survive. She was going to have to suffer through the horror. Sabrina felt cold thick fluid spill from the wounds she dug into the man's arms and drip down her own. But, he didn't seem phased by her attack and the more she struggled the weaker she grew.

Suddenly she felt light as the man lifted her off the bed with one hand and pinned her against the wall. As he did so his own pants and underwear fell to the floor. He pressed his large body against hers, gripping her waist with his hand and when he had her pinned against the wall with her legs spread, he released her throat, pressed his hand against her mouth muffling any screams and started to grind his dick against her panty covered crotch like a rutting bull trying to find a hole.

The man's cock was proportionally large and felt massive compared to the much smaller teen. But that wasn't the only terrifying thing about the scene. There was no emotion in this man's eyes. He didn't look like he was angry or lustful, he looked hungry. The grin she had seen before was now looking more like he was baring his teeth like some kind of predator, and like a predator, he had two long fangs that made him look more like a monster than a man.

She was picked up with such ease that Sabrina found herself surprised. She knew she was light, but damn this man was strong. She whimpered as he pressed her against the wall and pressed his large body against her soon after. When he finally released her throat, she took in a deep breath and coughed right as his hand moved over her mouth. She hadn't had a chance to scream for help, but that didn't stop her from trying behind his hand. She was desperate to get out.

As he rutted against her body with his big cock, she felt herself entirely fearful. She wasn't a virgin, but he was absolutely huge. She was glad that she still had panties as a last form of resistance. Her legs were forced to be spread and she had no choice but to use her hands to keep trying to push him away. Though as she looked into his face, she saw that he really was some form of monster. That's how she knew it was a dream. He looked like... a vampire. Those didn't exist. It was both terrifying and relieving in a weird way as she prayed she would wake up before this dream went too far.

Using his large form to completely hold her body against the wall, the beast used the hand that wasn't holding her mouth to move her panties aside. She could feel the veiny flesh of his swollen member against her own. Despite the chill in his hands, his blood engorged erection was warm and slick to the touch. His rutting had caused him to expel just enough precum to lube himself up. The slimy cock head, slid clumsily against her feminine threshold a few times before finding it's way.

The mad animal did not let up his wild gyrations and pressed inside her with no consideration of her comfort. However, the only thing that spared her being completely ravaged was his size. As much as he pushed, he was too big to be able to force himself in too deeply. That did not discourage his thrusting. He continued to fuck the unwilling little girl without mercy. His expression did not sway, the terrifying sneer remained unfaltering as did the dead look in his eyes. There was no heavy breathing or grunting coming from the man either. She was being mercilessly fucked by an undead monster.

Sabrina whimpered as her panties were moved to the side, desperate to wake herself up before this went any further. She gasped as she felt his slick member pressing against her flesh, her body bouncing with his ruts. As he finally made it's way inside of her, she cried out behind his hand. She wasn't a virgin, but his size was definitely enough to make her body stretch in ways it wasn't meant to. She felt tears falling from her eyes as she was fucked by this monster, unable to stop the pants the left her mouth every time he fucked inside of her.

It was so odd, and creepy and absolutely terrifying to her as she was fucked and she noticed how he didn't even seem to enjoy it. It was like he was doing it just to hurt her. It at least wasn't too painful with the way that he had managed to lube himself up. She gripped his shoulders tightly, digging her nails into them as she whimpered and moaned involuntarily every time he fucked into her, wanting nothing more than to wake up from this terrible nightmare.

Over the brute's shoulder, she could see the digital clock blinking. It was flashing that it was only 6:02 PM. Though clearly very wrong, it was only a few hours from when she had laid down to sleep. It was hard to say what time this creature started it's assault on her, but everything was so swift and hazy when she was being strangled. It certainly hadn't been more than a few minutes. Being able to see time passing as she was being violated by the beast of a man was certainly no blessing. The monster seemingly had an unwavering endurance, though his gyrations were in no means in any steady rhythm, the force of his thrusts remained strong.

6:05, 6:06, 6:07, 6:08... The more the creature thrusted, the more she seemed capable of accommodating his massive size. Though he was always way too big, he managed to get more and more inside of her which each thrust until should could feel his balls slapping against her ass.

6:11, 6:18, 6:25... She was trapped under this giant's weight, not able to call out move or do anything other than be the object of this creature's unending lust. However, his wild gyrations caused his cock to finally slip out of her. His rutting, grinding his now quite slick member against her tender flesh. But this did not dissuade him from finding a hole. There was a large pressure on her asshole. The rough thrusts of his cock pressed his massive cock head inside her rear roughly. Thankfully, her tightness and his size kept him from being able to penetrate her back passage very deeply.

6:38, 6:46, 6:56... His onslaught continued on her ass for what seemed like an eternity, though the clock told her differently. However, suddenly the man's expression faltered. The pressure against her face and body increased and she felt him release inside her. He was pushed in as deep as he could go and came like a bull, filling her insides. He released her mouth only for a moment as his face descended on her neck. His fangs sank deeply into her and she could feel the man sucking on her as forcefully as he came inside. As the life was drained from her body, the pain, any feeling at all began to fade with it. The last thing she saw before being enveloped by the icy darkness was the blinking of the digital clock reading 7:06.

Sabrina's eyes couldn't leave the clock, like it was a grounding method for her. She kept reminding her self that it was all a dream. It had to be. He was some undead monster, and he was the kind bouncer she'd met, and it just couldn't be real this couldn't be happening to her. But it was. The time continued to pass in real time, and her dream was unending. She felt how he continued to go further and further inside of her, the massive girth opening up her tiny body and causing just enough pleasure to force small moans to escape her throat. She felt disgusted by the fact that something like this could make her feel anything near pleasure, but she couldn't control her body.

The time continued on, and soon enough Sabrina had to come to terms with the fact that there was no way that this was a dream unless it was a lucid one. How could she be in the dream for this long without escaping it? Through all of this pain? Wouldn't her heartbeat wake her up with how fast it must be by now from this nightmare? But if she didn't believe it was a nightmare, then that meant she had to accept that it was real and she definitely didn't want to do that.

She felt his cock move from her pussy towards her ass, her eyes widening in surprise and fear as she realized this creep was about to to insert himself inside of a hole that she'd never had used before. She screamed out in protest but it didn't mean anything to him. She whimpered and cried out in pain as he moved inside of her without ever opening her up beforehand. She tried her best to relax just to help herself but it didn't feel like enough with how much it hurt.

By the time almost an hour passed, Sabrina was starting to just feel lost. Was this what her life would be like forever? Being used by this creature? What could she do to stop him? But then he finally seemed to stop, which meant he was going to cum. As he released her mouth, she almost didn't even scream with how absolutely lost and full of despair she felt. That was until he sank his fangs into her neck. The puncturing pain causing her to scream out in pain before all of her feelings just... faded, and her eyes slowly closed. At least she went down fighting... right?

Is death an experience or is it the utter end of such things that living beings fail to appreciate as much as they should? Where does life end and death begin? The consciousness, the soul, heaven, hell; are these products of the human imagination or is there something else, bigger that has power over the veil protecting mortals from the great horrors that haunt dreams? Is death a new adventure, a new beginning, or is it the end, casting the hopes, dreams and desires of the conscious mind into the ever-hungry maw of oblivion?

Sabrina's death was an eternity, yet fleeting. Before she could be torn from this existence by the nothingness that haunts our souls, life was returned to her. Gasping for breath, the young woman awakens, once again, reborn. The world once beautiful and vibrant, now unseemly and dull. All of her senses were assaulted by every color, sound, texture, taste and smell hit her like a soiled, sopping rag. Light assaulted her eyes sending her mind into confusion, telling her to be afraid, to run. Every hum and whisper lashed at her ear drums causing her to grate her teeth. Her teeth, long sharp canines dug into her tongue, the unexpected pain made her angry and hungry. The hunger rose in her belly, no in her brain, no deeper yet. She did not taste blood on her tongue after the bite, no, it tasted like ash; dry, gritty and burnt. The smell, the smell... blood. There was blood, only blood. Blood was lacking, she needed blood. The hunger was painful, it grabbed at her insides threatening to unleash some dark horror. The nightmare that lived inside her beckoned and teased her to let it feed, to find the nearest warm flesh bag and tear into it till every drop was hers.

Then, she tasted blood. She was out of control. The vitae was intoxicating. Life essence flowed into her as she bit down and sucked hard at the ample bosom pressed against her lips. She could drink forever, drain this cold carcass filled with the crimson ambrosia that took her pain away and made her feel... alive? No, powerful. She drank and drank until finally a power greater than her frail corpse could handle.

She was pinned back down, against the soft mattress. Her eyes seemed to open again, though, did she ever close them? Everything seemed to fall back to what it was before. Before what? The room around her took a form that wasn't so offensive to her. Though it was nothing special, it was a very welcome sight to what she may have expected. She was in her new apartment, pinned to the bed by the massive brute that just raped and killed her. However, his face was different, his eyes were no longer cold and empty. No, they were pouring with bloody tears and a hopeless mourn.

The giant man looked down at Sabrina with compassion and remorse, "I'm sorry..." Was all he could manage before he continued to sob into his hands. He averted his eyes from her body, now covered in his overly xxx-large shirt. He had taken off his black security shirt and put in on her to hide her nudity. His top only covered with a black tank top. "I... I don't remember..." He struggled to speak. All of Sabrina's clothes were not in a pile on the floor, completely in tatters from the violent encounter. She was now feeling more lucid than before and regained control over her predatory urges.

Death was almost welcoming in a way for Sabrina. After such a long time of suffering, she was finally going to be gone. She'd been stuck in places she didn't belong, fought with her parents, been abandoned by a god she no longer believed in, and was all alone. And finally it was over. She could be at peace after all the suffering. But then it all came back at once. Was it really all a dream? She felt her eyes opening to a light that triggered her fight or flight instincts and immediately felt herself hissing at the feeling. What was this? Why was everything so... everything?

She was so hungry. She was just so hungry and she needed something. Something warm, something... something bloody. Blood. She wanted blood. Something was begging her to drink blood and to drain whatever was around her of it entirely. She needed it. Needed it. The thought would terrify her if it didn't so utterly consume her. It almost made her go crazy, ready to jump out of the nearest window just to get the blood she so desperately needed.

Once the taste of blood filled her senses it was such a dizzying and overwhelming feeling of relief that she found herself blacking out from the taste. She didn't know what happened afterwards, but when she next opened her eyes the nightmare from the night before was soon being relived. Her eyes widened as she came face to face with the bodyguard that had raped her the night before. She saw how tearful he was, how he looked like he was genuinely sorry. But that scared her too. She'd seen how nice he was, how much he seemed to care, and then he raped her.

She ran her tongue over her canines that were so much pointier than they were the night before, swallowing hard as she began to think of all the things taht just couldn't be real. Was she dead? A vampire? Undead? What was he? What were they? Was she okay? Would she be okay? She could feel that she at least wasn't naked any longer, but he'd ripped her clothes the night before and she had no idea if she'd be able to wear some of the things she'd had.

Sabrina spoke the first thing that came to mind, her mind racing with questions and fear. "W-What are you?" she asked, knowing that the question basically asked what she was too. "What did you do to me?"

"I don't know. I don't remember. I woke up and I just came here. I couldn't control myself. I did terrible things then.... then... I killed." He paused struggling to speak. His sobs quieted down, he looked genuinely distressed. He tried to force himself to calm down.

"I don't know why. I kept blacking out in between the bad things..." He faltered again. "Then the blood, it told me what to do. It brought you back, but like me. But I don't know what happened, I don't know why I did it. I just woke up and lost control." He stared at his hands, flexing them as if having control over them was completely novel to him and seemed to utterly lose himself in his thoughts.

Bright lights flashed through the windows and the rumbling sound of some muscle car caused the building to lightly vibrate. The sound grew louder and the lights dimmer and suddenly ended just below the windows. Two car doors opened with a creak and slammed shut. Bradley did not seem phased by this, he only concentrated on his hands.

Sabrina frowned as she looked down at herself in his shirt, unable to understand the night before either. He was saying that he didn't remember but could she really believe him? Who knew what kind of manipulation he was good at? She had no idea what he could do. She swallowed hard as he explained that the blood brought her back. So she was dead in some way. She was... undead. What the fuck was going on with her? What was going on with him? She had no words. What was she supposed to say? What was she supposed to do?

She brought a hand up to her eyes as she saw bright lights flash in the window, frowning as she heard car doors opening. Who was coming home at this time? She shook her head as she looked back to the bouncer with a frown.

"So... what am I? What does 'coming back' even mean? I-I mean I have fangs! I have fangs! What the fuck?!" she cried out.

Before Bradley could answer there was a knock at the door, sudden but not harsh. There was a moment of surprised silence before the knock wrapped again, slightly harder. "Santa Monica Police Department," a feminine voice said with authority.

Bradley looked stunned by this turn of events and somehow went more pale than he already was. His hands gripped the bed tightly and his head slowly turned toward Sabrina in complete fear of what she was about to do next. Again, even louder than before, "Open up or we'll be forced to kick in the door." The knock wasn't the same as before, it sounded like wood on wood which made a slight echo in the room raising the tension quite a bit.

Sabrina looked to the door as she heard a knock at the door, then she heard who was there. The police. She frowned a bit as she looked down, unable to meet Bradley's eyes. She had a decision here. She could turn this guy in for what he did to her. Raped her... murdered her. But could she really explain the murder part? Probably not. But she could definitely get away with the rape charge. She could open the door and let them arrest him. Or he might kill them too, but, you know.

But there was something else tugging at her heart. Bradley just... he just seemed nice. Like he was genuine, and that he wasn't lying when he told her that he really had no control over what he did. Sabrina knew more than most about the cruelty of the police. How they would punish her homeless friends for sleeping in spaces that were 'too public' and making other people uncomfortable. How they policed them just for doing for trying to live comfortably in the small ways that they could. She clenched her fists as she finally stood up and moved to the door, opening it with a blank face as she tilted her head.

"Is there a problem, officer?" she asked. "I don't remember calling."

The first thing Sabrina noticed as the opened the door was that the man was not dressed like a police officer. In fact, it didn't even look human, his gnarled face was monstrous. Despite it's disfigurement, the creature stood a full foot over her with very proper posture and wore a very expensive looking business suit. Before she could react, she something puncture through her chest, breaking through her ribcage and into her heart. The pain was massive, but brief. She couldn't move, not even to breath or blink. Her entire body was numb. However, she could hear and see perfectly. Her disgusting assassin had a look of wicked amusement as it gently nudged her forehead with it's index finger and she toppled over like a bag of bricks.

As she hit the ground with a sickening thud, out of her periperal vision she saw Bradley stand up and bare his fangs at the creature in front of him, ready to fight. He swung his fist dangerously toward it but the intruder gracefully dodged it by only taking a step to the side. This caused the giant to stumble forward, losing his balance. Then Sabrina heard the shattering of glass and noticed without feeling bits of glass landing dangerously on and around her. There was someone else in the room, she just barely made them out in the peripheral, but couldn't see details of her face. From the grunts she made as she lept at the giant, it was a woman and she had long black hair, wearing a leather jacket and pants.

The two of them worked together to detain Bradley as he was trying his hardest to shrug them off, but the two were much more powerful then their forms let on. Finally, the woman managed to pull what looked like a wooden stake carved crudely from the leg of some antique piece of furniture and drive it into the bouncer's back as soon as it was deep enough to puncture his heart, he was paralyzed like Sabrina.

The disfigured man knelt down over her with a knee on either side, he looked very pleased with himself as he pulled a burlap bag out of an inside pocket, slid it over Sabrina's head and cinched it tight with a rope.

From what Sabrina could hear, she and her murderer were dragged down the stairs by their feet outside the front door and she was tossed in the trunk and Bradley in the backseat. After the deep rumbling of the muscle engine revved up, they were on the road for what felt like quite a long time. Sounds around them made it clear they were on the highway and even later, in the middle of a city.

Though eventually they pulled in somewhere and stopped, there was no discussion between anyone the entire trip. Sabrina heard herself and Bradley again dragged out of the vehicle and carried into a building with a large entrance based on the echoing of their foot falls. They were brought up an elevator that took quite a while to reach what was probably something higher than the 20th floor if she was counting.

Walking out the elevator they went through some doors into a dimly lit room that was placing some refined classical music, after her and her fellow abducted were put down on the floor she heard a voice. An assured and proper man with a french accent said, "Is this them? Good. Leave them with me and summon the Primogen." After a pause, "Oh, and invite Mr. Rodreiguez, as well." After that, the doors had opened and shut one more time and then for what seemed like hours, nothing but gentle classical music played.

Sabrina had prepared herself mentally for a police officer on the other side. Gone over lies in her head to get them to go away and eventually she would figure things out on her own like she always did. That's what was normal for her. What wasn't normal for her was seeing some monstrous looking thing on the other side that immediately sent a stake through her heart. Sabrina had read the stories before, seen the terrible vampire movies, and she knew that stakes were the way to kill vampires. She knew that this was her death, before she'd even been able to live. Or... unlive. Or something like that. She wanted to cry, but she was paralyzed. Was this what death was like? Your body stayed like this for awhile?

Yet she realized as more and more time passed, she was not dying. Part of her felt relieved and the other felt terrified. Being paralyzed was not fun. It was a terrifying feeling, not being able to control your own body. She could see everything, and for some reason she wanted to help Bradley from these guys that were trying to hurt him. She didn't want them to win. But they did, and soon enough they were both paralyzed and being carried away.

Sabrina's mind could only race as time continued to pass and they were taken to some unknown location. Where were they going? Why were they being brought there? What the hell was a vampire? What was she? Does garlic really hurt them? Does the sun kill them? What about crosses? She wore upside down cross earrings would she be hurting herself now? Would she even be alive in a few more minutes?

Then they were being brought in front of some man. She couldn't really tell what was going on but she knew they were summoning more people in there with them. If they were going to kill her couldn't they just do it now? She hated this waiting game, she hated being paralyzed and she hated just not knowing things. Yet all she could do was wait.

Chapter 2: The Prince of Los Angeles

“No one holds command over me. No man. No god. No Prince. What is a claim of age
for ones who are immortal? What is a claim of power for ones who deny death? Call your
damnable hunt. We shall see who I drag screaming to hell with me.”
- Günter Dörn, Das Ungeheuer Darin

Eventually Sabrina was shown some mercy from her paralytic hell as she must have passed out. After a blissful slumber for an unknown period of time, she awoke the pain in her chest was back. It was excruciating, but her lung was punctured which made it hard to speak or even gasp. She did realize that if she concentrated, she didn't even have to breathe, though the pain certainly a challenge to ignore. She felt wetness stream down her cheeks and pool on her chin as she wept tears of blood from the pain she endured. She could move, hear, everything again. Though, her hands were bound and she was currently being held, hovering over the ground a foot feeling a giant hand holding her up by the back of her neck. As she stirred, she was placed down on the wooden floor, but held firmly in place by a man even more giant than Bradley. He was a tower of a man; nearly 8 feet tall and on his back was a massive piece of sharpened metal like a giant cleaver. He was completely expressionless and did not move an inch. His hand felt like a vice on her shoulder, if she attempted to move, it might pull it out the socket. The man was dressed in a long grey leather duster jacket and some ashen color rags for clothing.

fJV66ON.jpg

Sabrina could see that she was in some kind of board room that also looked a bit like a throne room, surrounded by what appeared to be corpses sitting around the table. Perfectly preserved cadavers who at first appeared to be completely still like statues. However, after she stirred a few did turn their heads or just shift their eyes to look at her without moving any other part of their bodies. Most of the group was well dressed, while a few at the far end of the table looked a bit more ragtag. There was no sign of her kidnappers, but there was someone she recognized at the table, Therese. She sat directly across from her, and only just raised an eyebrow when Sabrina looked at her. After her, there a line of men and women, human and otherwise sitting at the table all looking very serious. Some of the grouped looked relatively normal, while others were dressed like they were either from a past time or even straight out of a comic book or horror movie, but each was quite unique. Kneeling to her right, on the other side of her captor was Bradley, gagged and bound. He did not move, looking completely fearful and trying to clutching his chest. His wound was bloody, but not bleeding; much like her own.

7jx3vu6mrz831.jpg
sLhhcjx.png
RaQc5ZB.jpg
gVZ9bMk.jpg
OzJAZRj.png
lFxqWrm.png

JTa0xVO.jpg
8hSeilF.png
O0reFJF.png
hTXQHMH.png

sj76BFk.png

The man that headed the table, just to her left was a medium height and build blonde man who couldn't have been more than 25, maybe up to 30 years old. Behind him stood

"Good evening," the man started in a well spoken manner with a hint of a French accent. "My fellow Kindred, my apologies for disrupting any business or interfering with prior engagements you may have had tonight. It's unfortunate that the affairs that gather us together here is a troubling one." He spoke as if the affair was business. He was formal, but spoke with no sense of anger or distress. He was entirely calm and something about his demeanor ensured that though he understood the seriousness of the matter, it was not having an affect on his composure. "We are here because the laws that bind our society together, the laws that are the fabric of our existence, have been broken."

He pauses for a moment, Bradley's straining was muffled but through the silence in the crowd was quite loud in comparison, as if the seats were filled with mannequins. "As Prince, I am within my rights to grant or deny the Kindred of this city the privilege of siring. Many of you have come to me seeking permission, and I have endorsed some of these requests. However, the accused that sits before you tonight was not refused permission. Indeed, my permission was never sought at all." A hint of anger at the unusual transgression came through at this point. The man, titling himself Prince, clearly was not pleased when those beneath him disobeyed.

"They were caught shortly after the Embrace of this Childe." He said, his composure returning, "It pains me to announce the sentence, as up to tonight, I considered the accused a loyal and upstanding member of our organization." He didn't even speak his name, as if he meant so little to him, despite his carefully chosen yet empty words. "But as some of you may know, the penalty for this transgression, is Final Death." The harsh sentence should have brought some reaction from the crowd, but they remained silent, not a gasp of breath or stirring in seats. "Know that I am no more a judicator than I am a servant of the law that governs us all. Let tonight's proceeding serve as a reminder to out community that we must adhere to the code that binds our society, lest we endanger all of our blood." He paused for a moment before walking to Bradley's side and kneeling before him. "Forgive me." He said in a faux apologetic tone, before standing up.

"Let the penalty commence." He said with a hint of pleasure. Before he could let out any chance of protest or defense, the giant man lifted his great blade into the air and let if fall heavily upon Bradley. His head separated from his body and rolled staring lifeless at the ceiling only inches away from Sabrina's feet. Only a moment later, the head started to turn pale and grey before collapsing in on itself. What once was flesh, became ash and what once was a giant human being was no more than dust scattered lifeless on the wooden floor.

Still the spectacle barely stirred the crowd, most didn't even blink at the death of the familiar face, including Therese. However, the three on the far side of the table; the black man with the emerald eyes, the redhead in the beret and the man in the denim jacket shifted uncomfortably. "Which leads to the fate of the ill-begotten progeny." The Prince continued casually as if this was all in a days work; gesturing at Sabrina with no remorse for the life he just had snuffed out by his monstrous henchman. "Without a sire, most childer are doomed to walk the Earth, never knowing their place, their responsibility, and most importantly, they laws they must obey. Therefore, I have decided that..." Bradley's executioner gripped Sabrina's shoulder tightly and reached for his blade, but then suddenly the man in denim stood up and protested.

"This is bullshit!" The two others who were sitting with him grabbed and held him back. They were a mismatched trio, but seemed to be quite a tight knit group. Even though they held the outspoken back, the others still looked quite angry at the Prince. This also caused the rest to shift their attention toward them, Therese, and the two men sat next to her looked with disgust as if they were vagrants trashing their fancy meeting. The monstrous looking man who sat beside where Bradley was executed only shifted slightly with interest. The redhead who bore a great deal of cleavage and was essentially wearing a black and red corset and a short red silk skirt looked with a lustful stare. The man with the long flowing hair and goatee looked intrigued by the interruption. And finally the man with the dreads, long beard and straw hat just leaned back near the door as if he didn't really want to be here just shook his head.

The Prince stood silent for the moment, looking calculating at every member at the table, including Sabrina. After a brief moment, he continued, "If Mister Rodriguez would let me finish. I have decided to let this Kindred live. She shall be instructed in the ways of our kind and be granted the same rights. Let no one say that I am unsympathetic to the plights and causes of this community." Sabrina was let go and she stumbled onto the floor, the force causing the remaining ashes to scatter as if Bradley had never existed.

"That concludes our business for tonight. I thank you all for attending these proceedings, and I hope their significance is not lost." His volume decreases and he finished with, "Au revoir." With that the crowd disbursed, the lights turned off and the whelp was left in the dark with a gaping wound in her chest.

The grip of oblivion threatened her very existence again as she started to succumb to the wound/ Though before she once again fell into darkness, she heard a female voice speak. It was Therese asking, "My Prince, now about the matter of the thin-blood. How should we deal with him?"

The Prince replied, "Don't worry my dear, I have it all under control."

Chapter 3: Enthralled

“Mortals thought they were fighting their own wars, but it is
for us that they spilt their blood.”
-The Book of Nod​

Fate once again pulled the deceased back from the grip of death. The cycle tiring on the soul. Sabrina woke up; however, this time, she felt whole, satiated and calm. Despite the horrors of last night (if now was any further along in time, it felt like it could have been weeks), she felt okay, physically at least. She was no longer dressed, laying naked on a fairly comfortable but somewhat lumpy mattress. She was in her apartment on the undressed twin bed.

She could see that it was night, now dark and silent. The room wasn't lit by anything except the clock radio, which was now no longer blinking and looked like it had been set, "7:07 PM". It had changed to just as she looked at it. But then she noticed another light, coming from the desk. As her eyes adjusted, she could see a green LED light blinking coming from the desk. Thee was a laptop that looked like it had seen better days sitting open. Seeing a laptop was pretty rare, her father had one for work. In fact, it looked surprisingly similar to the one on the desk. Same brand and color, but her father's laptop was in pristine condition, while this was pretty scuffed up and had cracks on the housing. There was also a pad of yellow and red lined paper sitting next to it with a pen resting on it. Other than those new additions, it seemed like she was alone.

Last edited:
When Sabrina woke from her unconsciousness, she was both relieved and disappointed. She almost expected to never wake again, but here she was, still living in some way. Still in this situation. She looked over as she realized she was being held by some sort of freakishly large giant and she jumped a a little as she realized how high she was off the ground. Her lungs hurt too much to gasp but she was quickly learning that she could alleviate some of that pain by not breathing. And she soon realized no matter how long she held her breath, she didn't feel the need to. She had a feeling she'd be forgetting that plenty of times. How could she go about life just not... breathing? That was an insane idea to her.

As she looked around at the many people that were there to witness whatever it was that was coming to her, she found her eyes immediately transfixed on Therese. So she was... one of these things. She knew something had to be off about her and her sister but Jeanette wasn't here. Did that mean Jeanette wasn't a vampire but Therese was? Well, at the same time, Jeanette seemed like the type to blow off an important meeting or task for the sake of having fun and being irresponsible. She could see why the girl wouldn't show up if she just plain didn't want to. But either way, everyone here looked like they walked such different paths of life. It wasn't some weird cult with everyone wearing the same robe and speaking in tongues or something like that. They just looked like... people.

She listened silently as the man addressed the room. She hadn't done anything to be put in this position yet she still felt like she was in trouble and that she was being punished for it. It wasn't fair. She got what information she could out of the prince's words. She learned that there was some... society and some sort of laws regarding these people. They followed their own rules or something. And Bradley had broken them it seemed, which in turn meant... she did? She'd been taken and turned against her own will, how was that her fault? How was she supposed to fix that?

But then they said something that struck with her. Final Death. That meant... that they were going to kill Bradley? She looked over as she noticed the Prince as he called himself lean down to Bradley and apologize. Her eyes widened as she had to turn her head away as the execution took place. She shouldn't feel bad for her rapist, or guilty or any of those words. But she just remembered how Bradley kept assuring her that he hadn't meant to do it, that he was out of control, that he was sorry. Sabrina wanted him to live just long enough to find out who he really was. Now she would never have the closure.

As the head rolled right in front of her, she felt a few tears fall from her eyes as she looked away immediately. She didn't know if she was weeping for him or for her own heart as she imagined the questions she would have forever and the way they would never be answered for her. She barely even noticed that her own judgement was soon to be given until she felt the executioner grip her shoulder. This is it. This is where everything was going to end. Except it wasn't. She looked up as she heard someone yell that this was bullshit, the people of that group showing obvious distaste in the Prince's actions. Sabrina couldn't imagine that she would really be given the chance to live, but the Prince seemed to change his mind.

Then everyone was leaving like it was all normal. Like she wasn't just dying again. But everything was getting dark again. Everything was going black. She was going to die.

~

As Sabrina awoke once more, she learned once again that she had escaped death. Some part of her was one again relieved, and the other was in despair of the hell she was going through. She realized she was naked, Bradley's shirt gone from her body. She looked around for any remains of her clothes that might be left that she could wear, but was soon distracted by the LED light that was on her desk. She squinted her eyes as she looked at it. When did she have a laptop? Did it come with the apartment without her realizing? No, she would have noticed an open laptop. Someone left it for her. She swallowed hard as she slowly got out of her bed and stood up, walking towards the desk and the laptop, looking at the sticky note next to the laptop first.

The computer's screen was dark, but on. It certainly wasn't a Windows OS like her fathers, maybe DOS? The screen was black and there was a prompt labeled "please enter password to continue: |" in green with a blinking cursor. The legal pad next to it had a note written by someone.

"Hey, the password for your computer is "sunrise". Keep the cash in the drawer... it's yours. I dropped you an email with my address... come on over after you get settled.
-Mercurio"

Searching the drawer for the money, Sabrina found two envelopes. One that was from Mecurio that had about $100, and the other was the key and cash that Therese had given her before. It also had a note, "Please keep this haven as a place to lay your head. Feel free to stop by the Asylum if you have questions about our kind or society. I will happily instruct you in our ways. -Therese Voreman

P.S. Sorry about the nudity, but your clothes were completely ruined. I left some clothes that looked like they might fit you. Check the dresser."

Sabrina frowned as she looked at the screen in front of her asking for some sort of password. She thought about what it could be as her eyes moved to the pad next to the computer, her eyes narrowing as she read the note and realized the password was actually given to her along with cash by someone named Mercurio... she'd never met him before. Was he at the meeting? Maybe one of the vampires that were there had taken pity on her. She pulled out the cash with a small sigh of relief. At least she had something to keep her going.

Then another note got her attention. Therese. When they were at the meeting she seemed so full of disdain for her. Like she couldn't care less that two of her employees were at risk of being murdered. Well, it was true that Therese barely knew her. If anything, Jeanette had learned more about her and Therese had simply interviewed her. In her eyes maybe she assumed Sabrina had been guilty. She sighed softly as she sat down down at the desk, placing her head in her hands. What the fuck was going on?

She sat there for a few minutes before she stopped. There was no use in feeling so guilty for herself. No use in wallowing in her own despair and pity. She'd been through hell her entire life and things hadn't changed. She would survive all the same, even if it was survival in undeath. Before she went to look at the clothes that Therese had left for her, she decided to sate her curiosity of what was in this damn computer. She'd never had one. Her father had always kept her away from his. She finally inserted the password that was given to her and pressed enter.

Luckily the computer was straight forward enough to use. It left a prompt with a few choices to make depending on what she wanted to look at. In this situation, it seemed the only thing she could use this laptop for was emails. That also meant that she was hooked up to the web, which also meant she had a working phone line in the room. Her father had a modem in the house, but no one was allowed to use it.

There was a banner that indicated the machine was owned by something called the LaCroix Foundation and was connected to their Secure Intranet. The screen indicated that she had 5 emails, only had two available commands at this point, email and quit. Under that the command prompt and her account name which was SabrinaW@home.

Sabrina's 5 emails were all from different people, the first, was from Mercurio.

Subject: Welcome

Hey. I work for LaCroix. Come on over to my place once you get situated, and we'll talk about what you'll need to get the job done. I'm going to pick up explosives right now, some Astrolite...I should be back by the time you come over. I'm at 24 Main Street, in number 4.

-M

The "job" he mentioned didn't make sense until the following message that was from a LaCroix.

Subject: Your Trial

Childe,

My apologies about your sire, it might seem tragic and cruel from a fledgling like yourself, but you must understand, our kind are always in danger of discovery. When Bradley was embraced, he was instructed in the laws of our kind and knew the penalty for his transgression. Without consulting her elders, he brought an outsider with little knowledge into our world, endangering our very existence. We have enemies who would love to see our kind wiped from the face of the Earth. We take our safety very seriously.

The fate that has fallen upon you was not your fault, and you knew nothing of our laws. Therefore it would have been unfair of me to take such harsh judgement upon you. Let it be known that Kindred are not unsympathetic to mortals. You may think that being a vampire means you are a blood sucking killer, but this is simply not the case. Though you require blood to stave off the beast, by no means do you need to kill your herd to sustain yourself. Our kind have many ways of obtaining Vitae that you will learn over time, for now, I suggest speaking to Mercurio, my servant for some advice. Although he is not one of us, he is quite experienced and can teach you quite a lot.

Of course, by letting you live, I have taken it upon myself to be directly responsible for your subsequent behavior. We have many laws that you will be taught, but for now, the most important is upholding the Masquerade. Do not reveal your true nature as Kindred to anyone who isn't already aware. Breaking the Masquerade, depending on how it is dealt with varies with how it is punished. Bradley broke this rule, and his fate was decided by those even higher than myself. As your Prince, I am the final arbiter of justice in our city and uphold and maintain our laws. Before you do anything questionable, you should run it by me or the other elders first.

I wish I had time for more, but I am a busy man. Know that your fate is not yet decided, what I'm offering you is not pure generosity, but the opportunity to transcend the fate woven by your sire. This - is your trial. You were brought back to Santa Monica by my friend Therese Voreman, who I have been told you already met. You will be contacted by Mercurio, he will provide the details of the labor you owe me.

Remember, I have shown you great clemency in this matter. Prove it was more than a wasted gesture, fledgling. Prove to me you deserve better than the fate I had swiftly dealt without hesitation to your sire.

Good evening,
Prince Lacroix

The third email read,

Subject: Welcome to the Camarilla

Neonate,

At your convenience, please come and visit me in my home downtown. I leave this to guide you.

Dark blood, our curse, a light this verse

Such power I sense in one so young.

Come find me where burns the mystical sun.

M. Strauss, Tremere Regent.

The fourth email read,

Subject: Love lost, and gained

Beautiful,

Such an unfortunate series of events. I am so sorry you have been pulled into this world in such a tragic fashion. Believe me when I say this was never my intention. I was captivated by you, no more. Please don't hate me.

I would love to meet you again, and possibly try and mend any fissure grown between us. Please visit me at my club, the Asylum.

-Jeanette

The last email read,

Subject: The opening

The game begins. The pawn is placed.

-A Friend

After the last email, its fairly obvious this laptop isn't good for anything other than emails. Specifically only within LaCroix's organization.

Looking in the dresser, there was quite a bit to choose from. It was all properly folded and organized. They definitely looked like they belonged to Therese rather than Jeanette. They were all fairly conservative in covering, but looked form fitting. There was nothing overly fancy, mostly just street clothes. There were also a pair of chucks and pumps next to the dresser.

Sabrina read every email she received. It was becoming more and more painfully obvious to her that there was something deeper going on than whatever kind of ideas she had about vampires. This laptop alone was a sign of what kind of power just one of them could have. It seemed like it was made out just for people like them. Well, her included now. This Mercurio guy seemed interesting. He seemed to know a lot for someone that the Prince explained wasn't one of them. The Masquerade was another thing that was just... odd to her. It made sense but just imagining that there was this society of supernatural creatures right under her nose this entire time. Jeanette and Therese... Bradley... she had no idea that they were all just... well, she shouldn't get hasty in how she sees vampires anymore. She was one of them now. She might as well take the time to figure out what everyone is like.

The Prince's email was as informative as it was almost threatening. He was explaining to her that he'd taken a risk by letting her live and that if she didn't prove she was worth it, it was his head and her price to pay. It was terrifying, but all she could do was survive and figure out what it was that was going to be asked from her. Mercurio's email explained that he was getting explosives so that didn't exactly bode well in her mind. There were a few emails from people she didn't recognize, but then there was one from Jeanette. She sighed softly as she stared at that email. If she thought about it, it really was Jeanette that had brought her into all of this. If she just hadn't asked her to come to the Asylum with her...

No. She couldn't blame anyone else for what happened. It was Bradley who did this to her. Not Jeanette, not Therese, not anyone else. She shook herself out of that headspace. She couldn't start blaming innocent people for what happened to her just to cope with it. It wasn't right. She knew that all too well. Still, she didn't think she was ready to see Jeanette yet. Nor was she ready to go into the Asylum, right past the door that Bradley used to stand. She chose to look through her clothes instead.

It seemed pretty obvious that Therese was the one that picked them out, but at least there were a bit to choose from. She could leave her old clothes in that dumpster then. Might as well leave any semblance of her old life behind at this point. She sighed as she finally chose something to wear. Sabrina found herself wearing some plain black underwear beneath a white t-shirt that looked quite plain but fit her body in a wonderful way. It fell over her shoulders and curved around her breasts before falling over her abdomen and almost clearly outlining it as if it were sculpted right on her body. Beneath her shirt she wore skinny black jeans that hugged every curve that she had. In a sense, it was a pretty boring outfit but it still managed to show off what she had without showing the skin under it.

She chose the chucks for this outfit and sighed as she looked at the email from Mercurio one more time before she grabbed the key to her apartment and the cash, stashing them in her pocket before she made her way out the door and to Main Street.

Sabrina had exited the building into an alleyway. It was just as dank and dingy as the interior. The alley was completely empty. It stopped one end against the back wall of another building and the other way led out onto a street. The entrance to the alley was mostly blocked by the dumpster, now half full of garbage.

The corner street next on the other side of the pawn shop she immediately recognized as "Main", the street she would find her contact on. The street was lined with a lot of slum apartments and dingy stores. Mercurio's apartment wasn't more than a couple blocks.

As she walked down the street, she noticed that the buildings' conditions started to improve the further she got. She passed by the free clinic again, a piercing and tattoo parlor, a few restaurants and an art gallery called "Gallery Noir". Across the street from the gallery was the building she was looking for. These apartments were fairly upscale, way out of most people's price range. Despite Santa Monica's problems, it was still quite expensive to live here, let alone in a nice apartment. She knew that if she followed the street a bit further, it would lead her right to the water, where the pier and the boardwalk were located.

The front to the building was locked, and each apartment had a buzzer, including one that belonged to her contact.

Sabrina sighed softly when she walked out of the building and there wasn't some sort of vamp waiting for her around the corner or something. She was going to have PTSD from that damn police scam they played on her. She followed the street signs as she made her way towards Mercurio's apartment. Being homeless did come with one perk. She had to explore the city more often than she got to stay in one place. It was easier for her to find her way around on her feet with simple directions than when she first moved in.

As she found the apartment building, she found herself looking up with a frown. It looked like a place that she really didn't belong in whatsoever. She could only imagine what kind of guy this Mercurio was going to be if he lived in a place like this. She hoped he wasn't some uppity bastard, kind of like how she imagined the Prince was. She sighed softly as she looked over the buzzers, finding Mercurio's and finally making the decision to ring it.

The greeting she got was different than she expected, first a harsh ragged cough caused the front speaker to make some harsh scratching noise, then was followed with a winded and forced New Yorker voice, almost like something out of a gangster movie. "Yeah? Who is it?" Followed by what sounded like someone trying not to be sick.

Sabrina recoiled a bit when she heard the voice on the other side of the buzzer. Was this really was the right apartment? She looked over the name once more before she finally started to answer. "Um... Sabrina? You sent me an email to come to see you?" she said.

"Oh, thank fucking Christ! Yeah, yeah, come in. And don't be alarmed, I've had a little accident. I'm gonna need a little favor." A quick buzz of the front door and it was unlocked.

Entering the building, it was clear how upscale the place was. The vaulted ceilings probably went up 20 or more feet. There were only 4 apartments for the entire building and they were all on the first floor. Directly on the marble floors below was quite a lot of blood. Fresh, wet blood, she just knew it was fresh and the smell, it was delicious. It was all over the floor and pretty hard to avoid, but she could just barely get around it carefully enough to not step in any. The door to apartment 4 was slightly ajar and she could hear coughing and sputtering from the other side.

See could see inside and the blood trail led straight to a sofa in the center of the living room, on which lay who must have been the man on the intercom. He was clenching his stomach, bleeding fairly badly. He was breathing and alive, but for how much longer, it was hard to tell. There was a phone on a nightstand beside him, covered in blood. Probably how he answered the buzzer.

Back
Top Bottom