Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

DCRP

Anansi

Supporter
Supporter
So I figured on starting up a DC RP and this would be the starting point of it. Its a rather simple set up, you play one hero or villain and their henchmen or in the case of the hero one side kick. You must adhere to that character's standards and canon background. As such, if you want to play Batman and you pull out a gun in desperation you're getting kicked. The RP centers mostly around Gotham city but anyone can be involved from the DC Universe so long as you make it something somewhat reasonable. You can't just appear without some reason for being in the city. Here's the map:

Gothammap.jpg

As such you have to follow it to a certain extent, unless you're roleplaying the Flash, you can't go from one end of the city to the other in a few seconds. Also there are three characters currently off limits: Thomas Elliot(Hush), Selina Kyle(Catwoman), and Joseph Kerr(Joker) which have already been picked out, I'll post up the actual rp and the rest once we have at least two more villains. This section will also be elaborated upon in the future.

<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3504">viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3504</a><!-- l -->

Theres the link intro yourself and get started

I've been waiting for some more people to post, but I finally went and posted something myself.

Yep, apparently your screwed... unless the girl who wanted to play catwoman decides to be a good guy this weekend.

Jokers killed a Robin and almost killed all the others at least twice

I mean the first robin was practically flaming, ..maybe the rogues gallery were all gay bashes?

Which Robin did he kill?
He didn't kill Dick did he?
Dick Grayson was the best Robin..

WhiteStar said:
Which Robin did he kill?
He didn't kill Dick did he?
Dick Grayson was the best Robin..
Tim Drake I think. Dick was the one that became Nightwing I think.

Nope, it was one named Jason Todd, he came between tim drake and dick grayson, he's since been revived though. The joker lured him to the middle east by having his birth mother contact him. He knocked him out when he got there, Jason awoke to find his birth mom tied up next to him, and then the bombs went off before anything could be done, they both died. Its funny because it was a fan vote thing and peopl voted for him to be killed off.

Back
Top Bottom