Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

DCRP

Anansi

Supporter
Supporter
So I figured on starting up a DC RP and this would be the starting point of it. Its a rather simple set up, you play one hero or villain and their henchmen or in the case of the hero one side kick. You must adhere to that character's standards and canon background. As such, if you want to play Batman and you pull out a gun in desperation you're getting kicked. The RP centers mostly around Gotham city but anyone can be involved from the DC Universe so long as you make it something somewhat reasonable. You can't just appear without some reason for being in the city. Here's the map:

Gothammap.jpg

As such you have to follow it to a certain extent, unless you're roleplaying the Flash, you can't go from one end of the city to the other in a few seconds. Also there are three characters currently off limits: Thomas Elliot(Hush), Selina Kyle(Catwoman), and Joseph Kerr(Joker) which have already been picked out, I'll post up the actual rp and the rest once we have at least two more villains. This section will also be elaborated upon in the future.

Joseph Kerr said:
*holds out hand, grinning*
Put 'er there!
Joe Kerr reporting that this city is now once again under my personal rehabilitation.
Anyone caught trying to interfere with it's progress will be not so summarily dispatched.

I have yet to see an encounter between the Joker and Catwoman.
This should be interesting.

So do you already have a scenario in mind Anansi or are we just going to make it up on the fly?

I was gonna take it on the fly, my char and all of yours have a history.I was gonna have him go after one of you, but in comics he drove joker out of town, got ivy to use catwoman then Ivy forced catwoman to have sex with her, he killed ivy trying to recruit her later and stole Catwomans heart, literally.

Really? I knew about the heart thing and Him killing Ivy, not so much about the Catwoman sex though.

It was when he and the riddler worked together they used villains to their advantage. Hell they helped Ivy get control of Superman...I dont respect superman as an opponent against anyone with powers but cmon thats impressive.

So... they specifically said that Ivy had sex with Catwoman? And what happened with Superman?

Lyra said:
So... they specifically said that Ivy had sex with Catwoman? And what happened with Superman?
It was heavily implied and the writers confirmed it, I cant remember if any char in the comic all out said it though. Same crap as always he "Subconciously held back his strength" and Batman beat him up with a Kryptonite ring

Batman can barely hold him off and Catwoman more or less throws Lois Lane off a building forcing Superman to come to and save her, then the two of em capture Ivy

Full story here

Oh I see. Well I see the Superman thing, but I'm confused about the Catwoman sex.. was it Batman or Ivy that had sex with her?

Just Ivy, but it wouldn't hurt to recheck this...I know batman never gets a chance to..Harley shoots Selina in the arm during their date...

I guess this is no joke>
Serious Business?

Would it help if I be Flash? or Beast Boyn?
Then again I don't really see there fit to your characters.
I guess I can be Robin or NightWing o_O
Or the man himself, Batman.​

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SR2c8r6jgMQ&feature=channel[/youtube]

I'm using this to redeem my batman spiderman thing >>

If I find anyone here playing as that Supes boyscout,
I'm going to be forced to get a Kryptonite dragon to throw at him.

Of course it was. It gave me a giant flying smile free of charge!
And besides, it just helped prove the fact that Lex is the biggest pansy of a villain of any comic.

Sorry, I've been out of the loop for a couple days because of computer problems. Whats going on with this?

Nekrosilisk88 said:
So anyway in regards to my earlier post would Rorschach be an acceptable char?
Hes not part of the DCU continuity

Back
Top Bottom